George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

+55
macs
laetval
Missa
Astras
OofOof
kat2030
madsky
Pari
fluffy
theminis
caudata
Lighterside
bellybaby
George Fan
noodle
barla
pandabear
Henway
davidarochelle
fava
Dior
MM
Atalante
m4rose
NotAvailable
Aly
LaProfessora
Vi
bamboochacha
lucy
Merlin
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
phys major
silly girl
it's me
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
pattygirl
socimar
watching
melbert
adgran
Michelle meyers
blubelle
Katiedot
LyndaGirl
Lakin460
Joanna
annemarie
EEOsandy
cindigirl
party animal - not!
lovelylois
59 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by EEOsandy Thu 12 Apr 2012, 20:55

The next mrs clooney wrote:Looks like Spacey is back in Cabo, what a hard life she has.

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Miss you guys @odetteannable @daveannable10 @kelly47Venice. Not the same without you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The other lady in the picture looks like the godbaby's baby-mama that was at Cabo with them a few weeks ago. Maybe she took this on the last trip and is just now posting it.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by bamboochacha Thu 12 Apr 2012, 21:32

Poor, poor, pitiful girl.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 12 Apr 2012, 21:49

Well she is tweeting from Cabo, so she is letting us know that they are still together. With the gossip sites making fun of the wedding dress and break up rumors, I bet we see staged photo of them soon on the golf cart or that same resort bar. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been hiding out there for awhile. He can write and do business there, I am not sure what she does all day long, if she can't go out on auditions or is available for appearances or do all her volunteer work.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 12 Apr 2012, 22:07

Wondering - do all of her expenses on holiday fall in to the category of 'business expense' come clooney tax time? flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 12 Apr 2012, 22:13

lovelylois wrote:Well she is tweeting from Cabo, so she is letting us know that they are still together. With the gossip sites making fun of the wedding dress and break up rumors, I bet we see staged photo of them soon on the golf cart or that same resort bar. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been hiding out there for awhile. He can write and do business there, I am not sure what she does all day long, if she can't go out on auditions or is available for appearances or do all her volunteer work.
Shit! if Stacy is really only in Cabo with George and she misses her friend? I do not know if I were in Cabo alone with George I would not want a friend around! I know George and I would destroy him (do not say how!)
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 12 Apr 2012, 22:18

just because she's in Cabo doesn't mean George is. After all he does have a job unlike her.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 12 Apr 2012, 22:31

lelacorb wrote:
lovelylois wrote:Well she is tweeting from Cabo, so she is letting us know that they are still together. With the gossip sites making fun of the wedding dress and break up rumors, I bet we see staged photo of them soon on the golf cart or that same resort bar. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been hiding out there for awhile. He can write and do business there, I am not sure what she does all day long, if she can't go out on auditions or is available for appearances or do all her volunteer work.
Shit! if Stacy is really only in Cabo with George and she misses her friend? I do not know if I were in Cabo alone with George I would not want a friend around! I know George and I would destroy him (do not say how!)

The pics (this most recent twitpic & the last ones of the last trip to Cabo) show Stacy's friend(s) there. The scenario of George working in Cabo is supported at least in my mind, but him letting her bring her friends so she has something to do while he's busy.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 12 Apr 2012, 22:34

How do you know it is Cabo?

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 12 Apr 2012, 22:37

The scenery matches that of past pics of the front of his house - lawn with shrubs bordering a high stone wall looking out over the beach to the ocean. I know only the shrubs and ocean are visible, but given her ethnic Easter greeting days ago, my bet is it's Cabo.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 12 Apr 2012, 22:49

I find it so bizarre that his GFs are not allowed to post pictures of him on their Twitter or FB accounts. Pictures are taken of them by the media/paps and published, yet the GFs can't post a picture of him. I remember Stacy posted a picture of them at the Raven's game, but it was summarily removed. Her FB friends have posted some pictures of them on there; however, she has not.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 12 Apr 2012, 22:56

Forgot which thread, but someone said G actually reads COH. Was that an April Fool's Joke? Hope his assistants read some of the posts today. LOL and thanks to my fellow comediennes.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Thu 12 Apr 2012, 23:35

...seriously ... I think it's a fotoshop ... missing shadows and proportions are very strange ...... and then who is to take a leap so high?? ... mmmm .... Suspect Suspect ,,,,still seem to foreshadow the publication of yet another photo shoot where they get the sun all day long.... how boring .... Sleep Sleep
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 12 Apr 2012, 23:42

The other lady in the photo is a friend who's quite a bit paler than the others and was in cabo with them and A-rod and other friends just after the elbow op. She was with them all walking to the plane - I think!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 12 Apr 2012, 23:49

The dark haired lady has been there in Cabo with Stacey on most occasions, since last October anyway.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 12 Apr 2012, 23:50

Well, at least the Keibs isn't wearing that same ole' fedora.....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 12 Apr 2012, 23:52

I guess her tweeting "Happy Easter" in Spanish didn't bring the paps so now she's being less cryptic with a photo. It was probably taken when she was jumping up down yelling to the paps, "over here, guys, over here!!!"
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 13 Apr 2012, 00:13

SK is neither "poor" nor "pitiful" IMO bamboo.
She has money in the bank and a happy lifestyle, what more could
a girl want at just 30+ ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 13 Apr 2012, 00:33

Lakin460 wrote:Well, at least the Keibs isn't wearing that same ole' fedora.....

thank god she listened to us about the fedora. Seriously either she or one of her team must be reading the posts on this site Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 13 Apr 2012, 00:44

Joanna wrote:SK is neither "poor" nor "pitiful" IMO bamboo.
She has money in the bank and a happy lifestyle, what more could
a girl want at just 30+ ?

Joanna - sucking up to whomever he dates at the moment won't get you a part in a movie. Nor an invite to dinner. If she's 32 then I'm 21. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 13 Apr 2012, 01:07

Agree, Joanna, and she's having a great time! As for the fedora, I wouldn't be surprised if she buys a few at a time.

Is it me, or do I remember some comment by GTC, that 25 year olds would be far too young for him and totally inappropriate. Read into that what you like! But he's right, of course

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 13 Apr 2012, 01:09

Bamboochacha,
How old do you think SK really is? She does not look like she is 25 to me.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 13 Apr 2012, 01:11

They said she's 32. Correct? Yet she looks more to be in her mid '40s if not older. Her hands looks old. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 13 Apr 2012, 02:00

I agree I think she looks a lot older than 32. I don't think they are lying about her age, I just think she looks older. By the way, I thought they were supposed to be in Washington at a dinner.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 13 Apr 2012, 02:15

That's not until like the 24th of April. I think they have time to get there if they're in Cabo right now. I kinda think maybe George isn't there and her and her friends went down alone. Wishful thinking?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 13 Apr 2012, 07:04

EEOsandy wrote:I guess her tweeting "Happy Easter" in Spanish didn't bring the paps so now she's being less cryptic with a photo. It was probably taken when she was jumping up down yelling to the paps, "over here, guys, over here!!!"

LOL! 10 out of 10 lol! Lots of happy cheers Thumbs up!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Apr 2012, 07:33

Twitter pic:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lelacorb wrote: if Stacy is really only in Cabo with George and she misses her friend? I do not know if I were in Cabo alone with George I would not want a friend around!
I wouldn't take everything so literally! It's like when people send postcards home, they write things like 'wish you were here' even though they don't.

davidarochelle wrote:Forgot which thread, but someone said G actually reads COH. Was that an April Fool's Joke?
It's a joke. Nobody knows if his team read this site, but I seriously doubt it.

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Lakin460 wrote:Well, at least the Keibs isn't wearing that same ole' fedora.....

thank god she listened to us about the fedora. Seriously either she or one of her team must be reading the posts on this site Very Happy
So do you guys buy a full, brand-new set of outfits every time you go on holiday? Because I've had the same swimwear and beach wear - including a sun hat - for over six months and I'm not going to throw it away just because I've worn it once already. It seems weird to me that anybody would.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Apr 2012, 08:20

Katiedot wrote:
davidarochelle wrote:Forgot which thread, but someone said G actually reads COH. Was that an April Fool's Joke?
It's a joke. Nobody knows if his team read this site, but I seriously doubt it.
Hi Davida

I'lll amend that statement. Stacy's PR team definitely read here. They've just taken the scans I made of the wedding dress shoot and posted them on twitter. So, my apologies, I was completely wrong in that.

I still don't think George's team read here but of course I couldn't swear to it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 13 Apr 2012, 10:53

Oh bamboo.... affraid

"Joanna - sucking up to whomever he dates at the moment won't get you a part in a movie. Nor an invite to dinner."

Are you completely and utterly sure ??? I'm absofeckinglutely devastated and disillusioned by your statement.
What can I do now ?

"If she's 32 then I'm 21."

Congratulations then bamboo....have you got the key
of the door now ?

BTW thanks for the laugh Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 11:00

barla wrote:...seriously ... I think it's a fotoshop ... missing shadows and proportions are very strange ...... and then who is to take a leap so high?? ... mmmm .... Suspect Suspect ,,,,still seem to foreshadow the publication of yet another photo shoot where they get the sun all day long.... how boring .... Sleep Sleep

The pic is a composite, the 2 figures are superimposed on the background. But so what? It's doesn't make it a fake, just a fun pic for the enjoyment of her friends. That's allowed, surely? Or should she only do things that meet with the universal approval of total strangers?

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:24

Anxala wrote:
barla wrote:...seriously ... I think it's a fotoshop ... missing shadows and proportions are very strange ...... and then who is to take a leap so high?? ... mmmm .... Suspect Suspect ,,,,still seem to foreshadow the publication of yet another photo shoot where they get the sun all day long.... how boring .... Sleep Sleep

The pic is a composite, the 2 figures are superimposed on the background. But so what? It's doesn't make it a fake, just a fun pic for the enjoyment of her friends. That's allowed, surely? Or should she only do things that meet with the universal approval of total strangers?

gotpics gotpics ....the real ones, please.....

...... heaven's sake.... SK and her PR are absolutely free to do anything , for all I care, even to post pictures and pretend to be a place where they are probably not, with someone with whom probably they aren't ..... and we're free to think that the picture is false, the relationship is a fake, etc..etc..ok????[b]
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:27

I was thinking she posts these photos to get onto sites like Popsugar ----they have a weekly post about celebrity twitter pics.....

Oh and I think she is no longer following Einstein....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:52

Well....Prince Eiens MAY be with her at the mo ??
Nudge nudge....wink wink bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 13 Apr 2012, 15:14

bamboochacha wrote:They said she's 32. Correct? Yet she looks more to be in her mid '40s if not older. Her hands looks old. flower

Actors and actresses tend to look older, especially if they are really thin. Also, years of wearing pancake makeup (which is very drying, I have performed in local theater in Cincinnati, so I had to wear a heavy coating of cocoa butter to protect my skin), being under hot lights, and burning the candle at both ends, tends to age a person rather quickly.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 13 Apr 2012, 16:55

MM,
The "party lifestyle" and all that it includes ages actresses.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 18:54

barla wrote:..... heaven's sake.... SK and her PR are absolutely free to do anything , for all I care, even to post pictures and pretend to be a place where they are probably not, with someone with whom probably they aren't ..... and we're free to think that the picture is false, the relationship is a fake, etc..etc..ok????[b]

Oops sorrry, did I touch a nerve? Sad

I just find it baffling that Keibler gets so much grief on this forum when Clooney always seems to walk away untouched, as if he has nothing to do with any of this. He has chosen to date Stacy, he's the one with the power and the PR machine, so it would be nice to see his part in all this acknowledged, when Keibler is being hung, drawn and quartered for daring to get on with her life.

Here's a question: What do you think people in Hollywood are privately saying about this relationship?

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 13 Apr 2012, 19:16

Anxala wrote:
barla wrote:..... heaven's sake.... SK and her PR are absolutely free to do anything , for all I care, even to post pictures and pretend to be a place where they are probably not, with someone with whom probably they aren't ..... and we're free to think that the picture is false, the relationship is a fake, etc..etc..ok????[b]

Oops sorrry, did I touch a nerve? Sad

I just find it baffling that Keibler gets so much grief on this forum when Clooney always seems to walk away untouched, as if he has nothing to do with any of this. He has chosen to date Stacy, he's the one with the power and the PR machine, so it would be nice to see his part in all this acknowledged, when Keibler is being hung, drawn and quartered for daring to get on with her life.

Here's a question: What do you think people in Hollywood are privately saying about this relationship?

Anxala , let's explain something that seemed obvious and that is: ... This is a site dedicated to GC!!! Incredible, isn't it? So we all tend to be , you know ,.. just "a bit"criticism against him .....

To answer your question I'll tell you what I have thought Jean Dujardin after winning the oscar .. "Georgie thanks.....only you could lose it ...." ... Hello! Hello! Titanic
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 13 Apr 2012, 19:57

Anxala,
I was not following G before SK. I can only hope that his previous escorts showed more appreciation for his career guidance and the fancy lifestyle that he temporarily provided. I blame SK for tweeting inane comments, rather than hiring a writer to make her sound more intelligent and less selfish. And yes I know that many fans no longer follow G or his projects, because of his disappointing choices.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:02

Here is Stacy's Deep Thoughts for today on twitter and facebook. You can look there from some interesting response and comments from her followers.

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Happy #Fridaythe13th! Do you have any wild superstitions or funny stories about good or bad luck?

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 13 Apr 2012, 22:01

Stacy is being herself, I would hope she would be herself no matter who she dated. I personally don't think she should pretend to be something or someone she is not. George obviously likes her for who she is .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 13 Apr 2012, 22:12

Glad you raise the question, Anxala, as I have often wondered myself.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sat 14 Apr 2012, 00:29

Stacy is going to be on Entertainment Tonight in just a few minutes...if anyone wants to watch it.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 14 Apr 2012, 00:54

Thanks, turned it on ----first promo said "stay tuned for GC girlfriend and her style upgrade" ---or words to that effect. Than the interview ---she says we are all evolving....loves meeting new designers and wearing fun clothes.. (again paraphrasing). It is for US magazine....she will honored as a style (something) along with other celebrities....there is a gala next Wednesday....sorry can't remember details...wonder if he'll go?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 14 Apr 2012, 01:01

SillyGirl, George normally DOESN'T attend his g/fs events, so no matter what it is she's going to do, I'll bet he WON'T be there.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 14 Apr 2012, 01:03

Katiedot wrote: So do you guys buy a full, brand-new set of outfits every time you go on holiday? Because I've had the same swimwear and beach wear - including a sun hat - for over six months and I'm not going to throw it away just because I've worn it once already. It seems weird to me that anybody would.
But, Katie, she goes on holiday every other weekend and OMFE, she can't be seen in the same thing EVERY time... lol!!! major CS
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 14 Apr 2012, 01:04

Ahhh but Melbert he seems to be playing this relationship so differently that he might surprise us....(although I hope you are right).....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 14 Apr 2012, 01:04

Nah!!!
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 14 Apr 2012, 01:11

I just went to gettyimages.com and searched for Geoff Stults and Stacy. A whole lotta kissing, hugging, snuggling going on there. Someone said earlier how Stacy is just being herself, etc. She looks/acts a lot differently now than she did with Geoff. Also, looks more relaxed and happy. And I admit that she's older now and these photos were not taken at the Oscars, etc. which would be a little unnerving, but still. Would I be cheating on George if I said Geoff is hot?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 14 Apr 2012, 01:11

melbert wrote:
Katiedot wrote: So do you guys buy a full, brand-new set of outfits every time you go on holiday? Because I've had the same swimwear and beach wear - including a sun hat - for over six months and I'm not going to throw it away just because I've worn it once already. It seems weird to me that anybody would.
But, Katie, she goes on holiday every other weekend and OMFE, she can't be seen in the same thing EVERY time... lol!!! major CS

she's also been wearing the same color and style of Fedora since 2006. time for a new wardrobe I think.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 14 Apr 2012, 01:15

EEOsandy wrote:Would I be cheating on George if I said Geoff is hot?
Sandy, OMFE!!!! You are banned FOREVER!!!! Just kidding! He is kinda hot! And, I know I am biased, but she looks SO MUCH BETTER with Geoff than she does with our George! Must be the height thing...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 14 Apr 2012, 01:16

Perhaps Stacey Kiebler (et al) is/are the prank(s) on George everyone's been waiting for. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next