George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 13 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 13 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 13 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 13 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 13 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 13 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 13 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

+55
macs
laetval
Missa
Astras
OofOof
kat2030
madsky
Pari
fluffy
theminis
caudata
Lighterside
bellybaby
George Fan
noodle
barla
pandabear
Henway
davidarochelle
fava
Dior
MM
Atalante
m4rose
NotAvailable
Aly
LaProfessora
Vi
bamboochacha
lucy
Merlin
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
phys major
silly girl
it's me
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
pattygirl
socimar
watching
melbert
adgran
Michelle meyers
blubelle
Katiedot
LyndaGirl
Lakin460
Joanna
annemarie
EEOsandy
cindigirl
party animal - not!
lovelylois
59 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 13 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by phys major Wed 09 May 2012, 02:31

I am not saying that they are not getting married on the 10th.. I have no idea who they are, but it always seems that when something comes up with George , she has someplace else to be...? Convenient? we'll see!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 13 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by EEOsandy Wed 09 May 2012, 03:03

phys major wrote:I am not saying that they are not getting married on the 10th.. I have no idea who they are, but it always seems that when something comes up with George , she has someplace else to be...? Convenient? we'll see!

Wedding Registry.com shows they are getting married on May 10 as well as their registries at Macy's and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Napa and Sonoma Valley weddings are common during the week. I attended one in Santa Rosa a few years ago on a Wednesday.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 09 May 2012, 03:29

Crazy how times have changed!!! I thought it was weird when people started to having weddings on Friday night..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 09 May 2012, 03:36

Actually, a few weeks ago I went to a very fancy wedding on a Thursday night at the Chicago Ritz Carlton. Since the couple was late to the game of arranging their wedding and the Ritz had all their slots filled for the next few weeks, they took a Thursday night. I thought people wouldn't show, but everybody did and everybody stayed late as if it was the weekend.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 09 May 2012, 03:48

Maybe because couples don't get married in churches anymore??
I find it really sad when couples don't get married in churches anymore..
that's just me!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 09 May 2012, 03:52

Back on topic, henway has found this:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 09 May 2012, 13:49

From Celebitchy
Sophia Vergara has broken up with her boyfriend and at Celebitchy would like to see George and Sofia hook up together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sofia Vergara has broken up with Nick Loeb, her boyfriend of two years

Sofia Vergara is single! Maybe. Probably. According to Page Six, Sofia and Nick Loeb, her boyfriend of more than two years, have called it quits. The tabloids sometimes claimed that Sofia and Nick were not going to make it as a couple, and I always kind of believed it too. Nick is a Republican political type from Florida, and he’s said to have big political ambitions (like, a Senate run). Sofia has her own thing going in Hollywood, and she seems to be solely career-focused these days. Beyond the tabloids, I’ve always noticed that Sofia never seemed that engaged in a potential future with Nick either – she already has an adult son, and she never seemed to like the idea of starting another family, and I got the feeling that Loeb wanted to settle down and have a baby with Sofia. Nick and Sofia were last seen together several weeks ago, at the White House Correspondents Dinner. Sofia was at the Met Gala two nights ago solo.

Men around the world, rejoice. Sofia Vergara is single again after splitting with boyfriend Nick Loeb after more than two years together, Page Six can exclusively reveal. The Colombian stunner and New York-based Loeb broke up over the weekend following a series of arguments, sources tell us. And, on Monday, she attended the Met Ball alone.

A source told us, “Sofia was confiding in friends at the ball that she and Nick have split. They have been fighting a lot recently and have been on the brink of splitting many times. It is not yet clear if they are over for good, but they are done as a couple for now.”

The actress, who wore Marchesa to Monday night’s Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala, got ready at a New York City hotel rather than at Loeb’s apartment, and later attended an after-party at the Top of the Standard with friends.

Another source told us that Vergara and Loeb’s relationship stumbled under the pressure of her growing fame and popularity. Her success on “Modern Family,” and as host of “Saturday Night Live” — as well as her obvious sex appeal — has turned her into one of TV’s biggest female stars.

The couple met at a Golden Globes party in 2010. Vergara said in January that Loeb enjoys red-carpet events. “He loves my career,” said Vergara. “He likes coming to these events. For him, it’s like a hobby to be part of this Hollywood scene.”

But Loeb, who considered running for the Florida state senate last year, is the son of John Loeb Jr., who served President Reagan as ambassador to Denmark. He is the grandson of one of the Lehman brothers and was a partner in his family’s stock brokerage firm.

Other sources say Vergara and Loeb had been on the rocks for some time. Last month, the saucy sex symbol was seen with Loeb at an Upper East Side restaurant, where, “She looked miserable,” sources said. “Sofia looked beautiful, but she did not seem happy with him at all.”

[From Page Six]

I’m sad for Sofia, and I hope she bounces back in good time. Because a single Sofia Vergara, up for grabs in Hollywood… well, that’s got a lot of potential. You know Gerard Butler is going to try for it, but Sofia has rebuffed him before. You know who I’d really like to see Sofia with? George Clooney. He would never go for it, of course – Sofia has an actual career, and she has no financial, emotional or sexual need to be his “beck-and-call girl”. But! Sofia is HOT HOT HOT and she’s his type, I think. I also think they would have a lot of fun together. And she doesn’t want any more kids, I’m pretty sure. So… George wouldn’t have to worry about Sofia talking about babies constantly. And George could spend time with Manolo, Sofia’s adult son. See? It would work out beautifully. That’s probably why it would never happen.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 09 May 2012, 14:06

I really like Sofia when I see her casually on red carpets, and when she does twit pics, like the one with G in the background at the WHCD. But in her acting, and commercials, she's so over the top, and cliched Neutral I just don't find her funny....
However, the woman has a kickin body, and looks-wise, her and G would look incredible together!! I should also note, when I first saw Eli and G together in Venice, I thought she looked and would be perfect for him......and then the gloss came off the rose..... Sad

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 09 May 2012, 15:42

I love Sofia I think she is beautiful and soooo funny. I think I posted around oscar time that I thought she and George would be a hot couple, hmmmm!!! If it happened I might have something positive to post in the girls thread for once cheers
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 09 May 2012, 16:13

The next mrs clooney wrote:I love Sofia I think she is beautiful and soooo funny. I think I posted around oscar time that I thought she and George would be a hot couple, hmmmm!!! If it happened I might have something positive to post in the girls thread for once cheers

I think Sofia is pretty too with a rockin' body, but if she were G's next girlfriend I know what her first criticism would be - her voice - which to me sounds like chalk on a blackboard. JMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 09 May 2012, 17:13

I know i saw that KMart commercial and i had to walk out of the room LOL. I can just mute it. although i can't really be mean or judgemental about voices. i have done that and realized i was wrong because when i was in high school i was picked because of my voice.

Now people say they like my voice... go figure.

Sofia is very cool!! Great personality! Funny too
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 09 May 2012, 17:49

Maybe we should start a Sofia Vergara thread! I just love her and watch Modern Family every Wednesday. Doubt George would do more than a clandestine brief hook up, if anything at all, since she's successful in her own right and would be independent of him. Not his MO.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 10 May 2012, 19:38

This link came up on twitter and I am not sure if it is old or new information. She is posing at a LA Fitness Show. Some of the pictures of her exercising are taken awhile ago.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 10 May 2012, 20:56

Big day because of the fundraiser, friend's wedding (wedding is at 3:00), both.....

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
Big day today Smile
1:58 PM - 10 May 12via Twitter for iPhone · Details
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 10 May 2012, 21:12

I love Sofia Vergara and she and George have a great sense of humor that would just crack people up....however, if friendship means anything to anybody, Vale Micchetti, Elisabetta Canalis, Pietrino are her BFFs. Vale is also in NY now on her way to Cannes and was with Sofia a lot. Would Sofia date George (if he asked her) and upset her friends??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 10 May 2012, 21:14

So does this mean she is going to both?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 10 May 2012, 21:21

annemarie wrote:So does this mean she is going to both?

Logistically it would be almost impossible for her to make it to both. The wedding is at 3:00 in Calistoga, CA, about an hour out of San Francisco (closest commercial airport). Even if she took a private plane out of the valley directly after the wedding, she could barely make it. I assume she is going to either the wedding or the fundraiser, but not both.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 10 May 2012, 21:23

Thanks, I live in New York so no clue about Cali.
In that case I think she is gonna be at the fund raiser.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 10 May 2012, 22:39

Once again with the cryptic tweet. I just wish she would grow up a bit and say what she means. Everyone knows about the fundraiser so its not like she would be breaking some big secret. Maybe she's not even talking about either event but she knows that people will be thinking it's the Obama bash.

Isn't the fundraiser this evening? more of a big night than a big day.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 10 May 2012, 22:52

Well they are both taking place on the same day I think that's what she meant

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by kat2030 Fri 11 May 2012, 05:42

quote="Lakin460"]Maybe we should start a Sofia Vergara thread! I just love her and watch Modern Family every Wednesday. Doubt George would do more than a clandestine brief hook up, if anything at all, since she's successful in her own right and would be independent of him. Not his MO.[/quote]

Yeah, the age factor alone would count her out. I think anything over 32 would be "over the hill" for George. It wouldnt make much sense for him to date a woman with actual success, money, intelligence, etc.. What would be the point of that? lol.

kat2030
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 11 May 2012, 07:28

She was at the Fundraiser

Among those at the dinner were such actors and performers as Robert Downey Jr., Barbra Streisand and her husband James Brolin, Jack Black, Salma Hayek and Tobey Maguire, who shared a table with Clooney and Clooney's girlfriend Stacey Kiebler.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 11 May 2012, 22:24

Stacy Keibler
‏ @StacyKeibler
Following

i'm not usually a morning person, but waking up at 5:30am to go to a basketball game this morning was worth it Wink
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 11 May 2012, 22:28

lelacorb wrote:Stacy Keibler
‏ @StacyKeibler
Following

i'm not usually a morning person, but waking up at 5:30am to go to a basketball game this morning was worth it Wink

...and in the end...now, Cabo or Como???
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 11 May 2012, 22:37

Maybe both, barla....
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 11 May 2012, 22:41

Maybe neither!!! Weird that she tweets after its been in the press and not on the way to the game. I could quite easily post the same thing on twitter but it doesn't make it true, just means that I have been following the gossip sites today.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 11 May 2012, 22:44

The next mrs clooney wrote:Maybe neither!!! Weird that she tweets after its been in the press and not on the way to the game. I could quite easily post the same thing on twitter but it doesn't make it true, just means that I have been following the gossip sites today.

.....tsu tsu....I'm not so sure, TNMC......the renewed couple, George and the Giant!!!...at the end it sounds good....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 12 May 2012, 01:18

lelacorb wrote:Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Following i'm not usually a morning person, but waking up at 5:30am to go to a basketball game this morning was worth it Wink

I bet this cryptic message of hers ,is that it was reported that Obama spent the night in Beverly HIlls and was leaving Friday morning, I bet he came back to George's to play a little basketball, before he left for Washington. It might have even been preplanned, especially with Secret Service. President Obama loves basketball, loves to watch and play it. He has a lot of pick up games at the White House. To me this is like name dropping, even without the name. Sorry to be snarky, but she is getting tiresome to me, very high school.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Sat 12 May 2012, 01:30

I believe that there were reports the basketball game was at a youth center, not at George's home. Agreeing that her tweet is the equivalent of name-dropping. But face it, she'd better name drop now cause once George walks away from her, she won't be at a dinner party with the President because she's invited on her own merit.

Just have to say that I'd probably name-drop if I had had dinner with Clooney and the Pres and had then gone to watch them play basketball the next morning too.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 12 May 2012, 01:35

The game did take place at a recreational center not at George's house.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 12 May 2012, 01:40

Yep, Cheviot Hills this morning before the President left, and clearly she would have had to be invited

Something quite special for anybody, to be honest........and she certainly would be aware of all the security issues if she'd announced the event ahead of time!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 12 May 2012, 01:44

Yes Stacy you were there also. Enjoy it while it lasts.

After Last Night, Obama Plays Hoops With Clooney, Maguire By: Ted Johnson

Published: Fri, May 11, 2012, 10:02 AM

This morning President Obama woke early to trek (before 7 a.m.) from the Beverly Hilton to Cheviot Hills Recreation Center at Rancho Park to play basketball with a group that included White House staffers and George Clooney and Tobey Maguire. Obama had joked about Clooney at the event as his home on Thursday night, thanking him for "letting us use his basketball court." The event was held in a tent erected on the court. "This guy has been talking smack about his basketball game ever since I've known him," Obama said to laughter from the crowd. Also at the game, according to Jacob Soboroff, was Don Cheadle. Obama later told CBS News' Mark Knoller who won: "Of course George and I won but we're all winners because nobody got hurt."

Posted: Fri, May 11, 2012, 10:05 AM Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Visit Variety.com to become a Variety subscriber.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 12 May 2012, 02:34

I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't see her tweet as being name dropping. Let's face it, she met the President along with 150 other notable people she has probably never met and would never meet without being with George Clooney. Then the next morning she gets to see him play basketball with George and friends. I think I'd probably be saying something too! Frankly, she's had a few days she'll remember for the rest of her life and while I doubt meeting the President was on her "bucket list" it's quite a item to cross off of anyone's bucket list!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Sat 12 May 2012, 02:53

ITA with you Mizerello. She has been blessed with some amazing opportunities and memories that most of us can only dream of. Lucky chica!

To me this is like name dropping, even without the name. Sorry to be snarky, but she is getting tiresome to me, very high school.

Geesh, we get irked if she doesn't tweet G related stuff, and then get equally irked when she does tweet G related stuff. Girl can't win. Surely no one follows SK because they expect her to fill their heads with deep philosophical ideas and life changing advice. That's not a knock on her btw. People expect light hearted, easy breezy tweets from her; and that's what she gives them. Just sayin'

Back to the bat cave for me...
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 12 May 2012, 03:33

I'm glad she enjoyed everything it was a very important event for her. One she will remember for a lifetime no doubt.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 12 May 2012, 07:19

last twitt,Stacy does not support obesity!

Stacy Keibler @ StacyKeibler
I can not wait to see this. You can not put a value on your health! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 12 May 2012, 12:45

Astras wrote:ITA with you Mizerello. She has been blessed with some amazing opportunities and memories that most of us can only dream of. Lucky chica!

To me this is like name dropping, even without the name. Sorry to be snarky, but she is getting tiresome to me, very high school.

Geesh, we get irked if she doesn't tweet G related stuff, and then get equally irked when she does tweet G related stuff. Girl can't win. Surely no one follows SK because they expect her to fill their heads with deep philosophical ideas and life changing advice. That's not a knock on her btw. People expect light hearted, easy breezy tweets from her; and that's what she gives them. Just sayin'

Back to the bat cave for me...

For me personally, it would irk me less if she used actual names, particularly in these types of situations, when everyone in the world knows what she's referring too. Her tweet about the dinner could have been a mention of how excited she was to meet the president, and an encouragement to her followers to support him or make their own donations to the campaign. To my mind, there was no reason to tweet about the basketball game except to make sure everyone knew she was there, since none of the articles I've read mention her presence at the game. But again, it was a very "I know something you don't know" kind of thing. It does feel like the high school girl who insists on talking about last night's big party in front of the unpopular kids who weren't invited, and entirely in inside jokes: "Oh my god, you guys, it was so awesome. I couldn't believe when Carl did that thing with the goldfish!LOL!" I know I've taken issue with the name dropping in the past, but if she could figure out a way to mention the people she's meeting in a not-annoying way, like "Got to meet the lovely and talented Octavia Spencer tonight. What a treat!" instead of "Octavia's my new BFF" I think everyone would be a lot less judgy. There's always a hint of "I'm here and you're not, b****s, ha ha" to her tweets that makes me dislike her immensely. Whether it ends tomorrow or a year from now, she is in for a hard fall.

Last edited by Missa on Sat 12 May 2012, 12:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : weird spacing issues)
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 12 May 2012, 12:53

I didn't understand what Carl did with that goldfish... scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 12 May 2012, 12:58

I was making a point that Stacy's tweets are deliberately designed to convey two pieces of information: a) she was there; b) you weren't, so suck it. It's as if I went to a party and came back and made a comment about a guy named Carl doing something with a goldfish at the party, and you being left out because you'd have no idea what I'm talking about.

As far as I know, no one named Carl violated a goldfish in any way at this party. tongue
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 12 May 2012, 13:19

Missa, Or Stacy has hidden talents so we can not see or George ...................................! !!!!!!!!!! is blind and deaf and a little stupid
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 12 May 2012, 13:25

Missa! Shocked

Lela! my friend! Hug1
you are TOTALLY RIGHT! alien
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 12 May 2012, 13:39

Missa you have hit the nail on the proverbial head....it is all in the way things are said....

I am in a snarky tired mood so bear with me....I look at the photos and GC doesn't look as good as he did at the WHCD. Of course he has more pressure here....it's his house and it is filled with lots of people....I know they are posed photos but she looked much better at the Met after parities and when she posed with the guy from Glee ----well it just seemed more natural. Of course this is my visual perception of the photos and others will see it differently.... there is more I want to say but I can't think straight this morning....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 12 May 2012, 15:46

silly girl wrote:Missa you have hit the nail on the proverbial head....it is all in the way things are said....

I am in a snarky tired mood so bear with me....I look at the photos and GC doesn't look as good as he did at the WHCD. Of course he has more pressure here....it's his house and it is filled with lots of people....I know they are posed photos but she looked much better at the Met after parities and when she posed with the guy from Glee ----well it just seemed more natural. Of course this is my visual perception of the photos and others will see it differently.... there is more I want to say but I can't think straight this morning....

Silly Girl, I agree with you he doesn't look genuinely happy whenever photographed with Stacy. Its a fake smile all the time. He truly looked happy at the WHCD and even on the photo when welcoming the press to his house. He was expected to have a date that night as the host so he didn't have a choice but to bring cray cray. Either they did have a tiff and they made up just in time for her to attend, or she bought her ticket a while ago and was making sure she used it despite the break up. Or it simply is a contracted arrangement and when George needs and escort she gets called.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 12 May 2012, 15:46

Silly girl, I'm with you....just basically wrote the same thing on the Fundraiser thread...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 12 May 2012, 17:19

lelacorb wrote:last twitt,Stacy does not support obesity!

Stacy Keibler @ StacyKeibler
I can not wait to see this. You can not put a value on your health! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well it is a shame that she has the look almost of an anorexic which also is not a healthy image for young girls. How can she even consider her self-healthy with all the mentions of cleanses.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 12 May 2012, 18:31

Inside George Clooney & President Obama's Basketball Game
Today 8:42 AM PDT by MARC MALKIN AND BRETT MALEC

As we told you yesterday, President Barack Obama and George Clooney followed up their big celeb-filled fundraiser with a basketball game yesterday morning.

Now we have the inside story on who won.

Read on for the hoops scoop...

"I did get to watch them play basketball yesterday, which is something I will never forget," Clooney's girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, 32, just told us at the 19th Annual EIF REVLON Run/Walk at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum at Exposition Park.

"George and Obama were on the same team, so they both won! I was the cheerleader on the side."

No word on how Tobey Maguire did. The Spider-Man star reportedly played in the game, too.

It was the perfect way to end the week that included Obama's historic announcement that the supports same-sex marriage. "I'm extremely happy about it," Keibler said. "I think that it doesn't matter who you love, it doesn't matter what color you are or your religion is, we all need to come together as a country and really love each other."

Reportedly raising $15 milion for Obama's reelection campaign, Clooney, 51, hosted the event at his house for guests like Robert Downey Jr., Jack Black and Barbra Streisand.

READ: President Obama's Gay Marriage Support: Ellen DeGeneres, Kim Kardashian & More Tweet Thanks

Keibler wasn't the only celeb at the walk this morning. Also there were Halle Berry and Matthew Morrison. A similar walk took place in New York City last week with Emma Stone, Olivia Wilde and Jimmy Fallon.

Keibler said, "My family's been affected by cancer, so I'm happy to be here today to help raise money and to help encourage research for women's cancers."

Keep up the great work, Stacy!

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 12 May 2012, 18:59

"I did get to watch them play basketball yesterday, which is something I will never forget," Clooney's girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, 32, just told us at the 19th Annual EIF REVLON Run/Walk at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum at Exposition Park.

"George and Obama were on the same team, so they both won! I was the cheerleader on the side."

...OMG ... imagine the scene Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader bounce bounce ..... please, someone will turn it off ........

No word on how Tobey Maguire did. The Spider-Man star reportedly played in the game, too.

....Stacy...you have not read the newspapers ... well he was there too ...
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 12 May 2012, 19:41

Stacy was asked a question and she answered it I see no harm in that .
She sounds immature but then she is not the only woman on the planet that sounds like that ,there are some that are older than her and talk like her. She was there with George to watch him and the president play ball. The press didn't mention who else played only Mcguire they left out Don Cheadle. Was she supposed to list every one that played in the game. She mentioned the main one's to her George and the President.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 12 May 2012, 20:31

"George and Obama..." Remember on one of the red carpets when a Fox News Reporter asked George a question about "Obama" and he "scolded" him for referring to him as "Obama" and said "he's President Obama?"
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 12 May 2012, 20:32

annemarie wrote:Stacy was asked a question and she answered it I see no harm in that .
She sounds immature but then she is not the only woman on the planet that sounds like that ,there are some that are older than her and talk like her. She was there with George to watch him and the president play ball. The press didn't mention who else played only Mcguire they left out Don Cheadle. Was she supposed to list every one that played in the game. She mentioned the main one's to her George and the President.

Anne, IMO she sounds, not immature, but so pathetic! ... this whole charade seems to become more pathetic .... really .. endless ... pale pale

barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next