George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 6 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012

+40
Vi
Bidbod
EEOsandy
Lighterside
socimar
Michelle meyers
The next mrs clooney
MyGirlKylie
Duffy
MM
sisieq
madsky
NotAvailable
fluffy
Pari
fava
bellybaby
LornaDoone
m4rose
zizi
Maggy
premiere
silly girl
Missa
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
melbert
pattygirl
Joanna
it's me
cindigirl
hathaross
Katiedot
annemarie
lucy
Atalante
Cinderella
dakota007
ally12
lelacorb
44 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012

Post by EEOsandy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:13

The pictures are definitely of him and Stacy. I watched it again on the big screen. They look professionally done. Since she talked about how she likes "personal" gifts for Christmas, maybe this was her gift to him or his to her. Based on some of the things he and she have said (i.e., him saying during an interview that he gave Stacy 4 Descendant DVDs and told her to watch it and give him notes when he came "home," and her Twitter picture from when she returned from the Ravens game and Einstein had on a Ravens jersey and she said "look what I came home to" and it was obviously at George's house) I really believed she moved in with him. However, if that's the case, there were none of her personal things in the areas we saw (such as her family pics, etc.). Maybe he lets the GFs move in, but not their things. I also noticed that her Twitter picture of her friend's daughter and Einstein was taken on a khaki and black couch and the picture that was taken of her in her Raven's jersey during the Raven's last game was taken with that same couch behind her. I didn't see this particular couch in his house. I guess he probably has many couches.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:32

Does anyone remember when they taped/filmed this show?
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:37

Joanna wrote:
hathaross wrote:Which are the minutes of those pictures? I´ll try to make zoom

They're just to the left of the Jack Kennedy frame of picture and two ties.

The girl is Stacy!! I downloaded the show and I can see bigger than on CBS. Clearly is her.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:41

Thanks for the answer !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 09 Feb 2012, 22:04

The photo above of the desktop in the living room, is Stacy with Einstein. One of the photos we saw that she uploaded to twitter which she was lying on the ground next to the pool
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu 09 Feb 2012, 22:08

I think it's a very very normal way to show the world how much you love the love of your life
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 Feb 2012, 22:11

well, it's the right time to use that one
Vomit 2
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 09 Feb 2012, 22:12

EEOsandy wrote:The pictures are definitely of him and Stacy. I watched it again on the big screen. They look professionally done. Since she talked about how she likes "personal" gifts for Christmas, maybe this was her gift to him or his to her. Based on some of the things he and she have said (i.e., him saying during an interview that he gave Stacy 4 Descendant DVDs and told her to watch it and give him notes when he came "home," and her Twitter picture from when she returned from the Ravens game and Einstein had on a Ravens jersey and she said "look what I came home to" and it was obviously at George's house) I really believed she moved in with him. However, if that's the case, there were none of her personal things in the areas we saw (such as her family pics, etc.). Maybe he lets the GFs move in, but not their things. I also noticed that her Twitter picture of her friend's daughter and Einstein was taken on a khaki and black couch and the picture that was taken of her in her Raven's jersey during the Raven's last game was taken with that same couch behind her. I didn't see this particular couch in his house. I guess he probably has many couches.
The ravens jersey picture of wins was taken when they were in Baltimore right after the game. I do not believe that she is living with him but agree she probably gave him the pics as gifts. If you watch it slowly when he is directed to the JFK picture, he actually looks at the pics of him and Stacy almost as if he had forgotten they were there are maybe didnt even know. Watch it on the computer at slow speed it's so funny the look on his face.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu 09 Feb 2012, 22:14

well, he's showing that pics - not me - notte
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 09 Feb 2012, 22:18

whatever
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 Feb 2012, 22:32

maybe didnt even know?

whose house is it???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 09 Feb 2012, 22:33

It could have been a prank! And a very good one I might add! But... if not, whoever the girl is in the photo is one lucky girl!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 22:43

The next mrs clooney wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:The pictures are definitely of him and Stacy. I watched it again on the big screen. They look professionally done. Since she talked about how she likes "personal" gifts for Christmas, maybe this was her gift to him or his to her. Based on some of the things he and she have said (i.e., him saying during an interview that he gave Stacy 4 Descendant DVDs and told her to watch it and give him notes when he came "home," and her Twitter picture from when she returned from the Ravens game and Einstein had on a Ravens jersey and she said "look what I came home to" and it was obviously at George's house) I really believed she moved in with him. However, if that's the case, there were none of her personal things in the areas we saw (such as her family pics, etc.). Maybe he lets the GFs move in, but not their things. I also noticed that her Twitter picture of her friend's daughter and Einstein was taken on a khaki and black couch and the picture that was taken of her in her Raven's jersey during the Raven's last game was taken with that same couch behind her. I didn't see this particular couch in his house. I guess he probably has many couches.
The ravens jersey picture of wins was taken when they were in Baltimore right after the game. I do not believe that she is living with him but agree she probably gave him the pics as gifts. If you watch it slowly when he is directed to the JFK picture, he actually looks at the pics of him and Stacy almost as if he had forgotten they were there are maybe didnt even know. Watch it on the computer at slow speed it's so funny the look on his face.

No, the picture I'm talking about was not when they were at the Raven/Bengals game. It was in a playoff game and she was in LA at the time. I believe it was the weekend after she did the Jimmy Fallon show. It's here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The picture with Einstein and the baby is here.

Looks like the same couch/fabric in both pictures.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 09 Feb 2012, 23:30

If he didn't have at least a couple of pictures of Stacy people would think it strange. I think it's strange that the 3 on the wall are professional ones probably from that photoshoot early on. He has one that she tweeted with her and Einstein and that is it. No I don't believe they live together she got caught out a week ago walking in her own neighbourhood but I think they try to make it look like they do so it seems more serious. Once Stacy is gone so will her pictures I would think George has a wharehouse with all the ex girlfriend pictures in it. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 09 Feb 2012, 23:51

No, the picture I'm talking about was not when they were at the Raven/Bengals game. It was in a playoff game and she was in LA at the time. I believe it was the weekend after she did the Jimmy Fallon show. It's here -

The picture with Einstein and the baby is here.

Actually here's the picture you are talking about posted on November 21st after the Bengal/Ravens game in Baltimore on the 20th.

Look what I came home to! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Flag this media Lockerz

The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 23:53

To me it seemed staged as if he walked up to that spot and paused, his stonehedge for SK. The location of the pics are odd in a place you don't normally hang something. OK Stacy George didn't include you or make about you but you were present. That and the cleansing comment, although he didn't sound like he enjoyed it as much as she does. Would love to see all the photos he has around, I kept thinking if he has a tomb-room for photos of girlfriends past.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 10 Feb 2012, 00:22

The pictures of George and his girlfiend, I would think are what he does every time a new one comes in. Eli's friends even said how her and Georges pictures where all over the house. George has his routine down pretty good!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Feb 2012, 00:39

Excuse my ignorance lucy but what is a stonehedge please ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 10 Feb 2012, 00:55

I may be wrong but I think George's 'stonehedge" is what he referred to on Letterman's show when he used that term to warn his assistant when he thought there were robbers on his property. He said "if you're in trouble just say stonehedge."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 10 Feb 2012, 00:59

The story I heard was when he was dating that English woman whom he met in Vegas that he would say hello by saying "stonehenge" and it was on Leno....maybe he uses it it a lot....after all he does tend to repeat himself... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 10 Feb 2012, 02:03

Stonehedge was both his code to say hi while on TV, and code to his assisant. Some of us have tried to guess if he is saying HI to GF of the moment whenever we see him on TV=stonehedge.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 10 Feb 2012, 03:10

I just had a chance to watch it. What a lovely home! It's nice to see that most of the pictures and memorabilia are meaningful in some way, and not just picture after picture of George with another famous person, that "look how important I am" thing you sometimes find with wealthy people. Did anyone else notice the framed poster above the door in the living room, the conservative spoof of the Obama Hope poster that had a picture of George and the word "Dope"? Good to see he really doesn't take himself that seriously.

As for the infamous black and white photos...it's definitely Stacy. The top picture especially, with her mouth open, gives it away. But did the placement seem weird to anyone else? Someone mentioned that the size didn't seem proportional, which is true. But if you watch for the next few minutes after the pictures come into view, you can see they're actually hanging on the door frame, or the edge of the archway, between the two rooms, not the wall. Strange place to hang a picture. And, as George is standing in the archway talking, you can see the top of the photo frame is actually hanging of the wall. I'm not making any accusations, because I've decided to be nicer about the whole thing, but it looks like it was stuck up there in a hurry with putty or something, not carefully placed and hung like every other picture on the wall. Maybe it was deliberately placed there by George or Stacy so the cameras would catch it, maybe that's the temporary hanging spot for all the girlfriend's photos, who knows? It just stuck out like a sore thumb for me in a home where everything else is so obviously placed with care.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 10 Feb 2012, 03:17

You can tell the kitchen was not made for someone who cooks. Unless I really missed it, I didn't see a sink on the island so the stove and fridge/freezer are completely across the room from the sink (which is near the window) that goes contrary to kitchen design where a triangle placement of stove sink and fridge would be the ideal placement.

Just sayin...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 10 Feb 2012, 03:22

I must a really small tv cause I couldn't make out any pics of Stacey.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 10 Feb 2012, 03:33

LornaDoone wrote:You can tell the kitchen was not made for someone who cooks. Unless I really missed it, I didn't see a sink on the island so the stove and fridge/freezer are completely across the room from the sink (which is near the window) that goes contrary to kitchen design where a triangle placement of stove sink and fridge would be the ideal placement.

Just sayin...

I thought there was a prep sink in the corner of the island--I recall seeing the tap.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 10 Feb 2012, 03:57

fava you are correct, I looked again, But the spigot seemed placed oddly. At least it seemed odd to me.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 10 Feb 2012, 04:43

I watched the interview and I saw those pictures of Stacy . My first thought was that the pictures were strategically placed so the cameras would catch pictures of the two of them. I think it takes away some of the gossip about whether she is in his life or not by placing some pictures around the room. There were blog sights talking about whether Stacy would be there or not and would he talk about her. When he opened his refrigerator, it looked like meals for one, like one of those dietary or chef companies that make meals for clients. It did not look like a refrigerator filled with meals for two. As if two people share meals together. Although, it sounds like Stacy only drinks liquid for her diet anyway. I also remember in the past reading articles about how the interviewer saw pictures of E and even SL around the house, as if they were a nesting couple. I wouldn't be surprised if he has standard places where he places his girlfriends pictures. After so many years of dating it is automatic to put some pictures out. He might even have an assistant who puts them out for him. I also think that when he dates a girl whether serious or casual she gets some access to the house. They can come and go and use the pool and the workout room, take pictures on his furniture with Einstein, etc. After seeing a little of his house, that is his house and the girl is just visiting. I couldn't even see a woman moving in and changing anything. She gets a draw or two for her things and that is it. Also, I like his house, easy living home, a guys house, but not a place for babies, especially Stacys.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 10 Feb 2012, 05:01

I loved this show and George's house. I hope they do more shows. I want to see other celebs homes. It was just a fun idea to bring back.

You guys got me curious about the photos. So I looked on the computer and blew it up. It certainly looks like Stacy, and apparently one of her twitter followers said it right after the show. With the size of those photos, think the "follower" was tipped off? Don't think you can say for sure they are professionally shot though. Original photos are just too small, and I have a problem seeing him going to a Sears photo studio. I'd pay to see that though. Maybe a photographer took them after a shoot. The pose reminded me of a photo booth with the strips. I think this was a gift from her - nice idea actually. But what does he do with all the former girls pictures- He must have a big shoe box for old girlfriend photos. What do you think that is labeled?

Why is it that George has the same pose with every girlfriend? The girl hanging all over him, and he's all too cool for school. I know he is too cool, but come on he is an Oscar winning actor mix it up a bit for the fans watching with a magnifying glass.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 10 Feb 2012, 05:14

I haven't seen the show or the pics but just an idea - maybe the shots in his house that look professionally done might have been done by the photographer who took those first hanging out at home with friends / hugging pics that were the first offical shots of the pair that were released to a few selected media outlets to confirm the rumours they were actually together? Maybe the photographer took a selection of pics of the pair so they had options as to what pics to release and the ones in his house are from the same session that didn't make the grade PR wise. Just a suggestion. Can anyone post a screen cap of the show or a video link?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 10 Feb 2012, 05:34

I thought the same thing watching. They sound like they are in a very odd place and it could be it's just where he puts all his temp girls pictures! It seems to me it's a single mans house and Stacy just visits when he wants her too. I doubt she has free access to his house and can just come and go as she pleases. It isn't that serious a relationship no one sees love between these two and clearly to George she isn't a major part of his life she is just in it right now!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 10 Feb 2012, 06:18

Stonehedge is right
his head is like stone

the code was stonehenge IMO
was I wrong?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri 10 Feb 2012, 06:38

no - you wasn't wrong
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:11

Yes it was Stonehenge ! The Druids circle of large stones in UK.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:13

watching wrote:I haven't seen the show or the pics but just an idea - maybe the shots in his house that look professionally done might have been done by the photographer who took those first hanging out at home with friends / hugging pics that were the first offical shots of the pair that were released to a few selected media outlets to confirm the rumours they were actually together? Maybe the photographer took a selection of pics of the pair so they had options as to what pics to release and the ones in his house are from the same session that didn't make the grade PR wise. Just a suggestion. Can anyone post a screen cap of the show or a video link?

Video link is on PAGE 5 posted by hathaross
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabby Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sabby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:19

hathaross wrote:The complete video. Wow it was fast Very Happy

LINK
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:22

WOW...Good Work sabby Thumbs up! Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:25

It looks like they were a last minute thing and they are so small. Look how big Einsteins picture is then the three little ones with Stacy which seem to be right near his presidential pictures. They look setup so it looks like see I have a girlfriend but it's the lack of pictures that really say something. It's the usual girl throwing her arms around George, he being George doesn't really return it. I don't think he and Stacy are serious and it shows.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabby Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:30

Here's the video from hatharass's link:

Sabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:34

Maybe they can't photograph him "really returning it" Dexter...
if you get my drift ? lol!
I don't think it matters whether they are "serious" or not.
He seems to be enjoying her attentions.

WOW Sabby...you've earned your Gold Star today. Give Flowers

Thank You gal x x
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabby Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:35

Just a tip: to embed videos into your post, wherever the actual video is being shown/hosted go to the "Share" button on that video player and copy the "Embed" code. Simply paste the code into the post on this forum and it should embed the video right into your post so you do not have to leave the page to go watch the video.

Make sure to preview before posting because it does not always work - for instance in the case of popsugar videos, this forum platform is not comptabile with their embed format for some reason.

Last edited by Sabby on Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected 'posing" to "posting")

Sabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabby Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:40

Joanna wrote:Maybe they can't photograph him "really returning it" Dexter...
if you get my drift ? lol!
I don't think it matters whether they are "serious" or not.
He seems to be enjoying her attentions.

WOW Sabby...you've earned your Gold Star today. Give Flowers

Thank You gal x x

NP, Joanna! I am just taking a break from writing an intense proposal for work Computer says no and what better distraction than George and this forum cheers

Sabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabby Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:46

I think the pictures were placed there for a purpose and it really was George's "stonehenge" to Stacy.

Sabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabby Fri 10 Feb 2012, 11:08

LornaDoone wrote:fava you are correct, I looked again, But the spigot seemed placed oddly. At least it seemed odd to me.

Lorna, I thought the same thing at first when I was watching and saw this (1st pic). But then see 2nd picture - spigot seems to be OK.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I want that stove!

Sabby

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 10 Feb 2012, 11:17

I want the house,the man, the dog, everything looks lovable! Sorry to all for misspelling stonehenge.Katie if you take the time to drop in, hope you are having fun.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 10 Feb 2012, 11:20

Also those G&S pics remind me of ones he die with JR&RZ and both times were for film photo shoot. Not trying to imply he's doing a film with her.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Feb 2012, 12:31

OH I DO WISH he would do another film with RZ !!!! Coolio

(Sorry melbert) lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 10 Feb 2012, 12:40

thanks for the great work!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 10 Feb 2012, 13:04

I find the placement of the pics weird, only because of the pics they're next to....you have a pic of JFK, then him and Obama, and then......him and Cray...... Rolling Eyes

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 10 Feb 2012, 13:22

I feel like I started a "tempest in a tea pot"....who knew....if I wasn't so bored at work I would never be checking twitter so often and I might not have seen the tweet about the photos... I mean really I never would have noticed the photos (I was too busy looking and listening to him)....I wonder if they are reading this and getting a laugh....after all SR does follow the COH twitter site....such a fuss... Laughing

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next