George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 4 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012

+40
Vi
Bidbod
EEOsandy
Lighterside
socimar
Michelle meyers
The next mrs clooney
MyGirlKylie
Duffy
MM
sisieq
madsky
NotAvailable
fluffy
Pari
fava
bellybaby
LornaDoone
m4rose
zizi
Maggy
premiere
silly girl
Missa
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
melbert
pattygirl
Joanna
it's me
cindigirl
hathaross
Katiedot
annemarie
lucy
Atalante
Cinderella
dakota007
ally12
lelacorb
44 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012

Post by lelacorb Tue 07 Feb 2012, 20:10

silly girl wrote:Good eye Fava! The see through fridge seems like it would be a great place to keep wine....
With a cellar as his wine is not in the fridge! Refrigerate at most can only put the champagne or white wine. He will certainly have a fridge for wines with different temperatures depending on the type of wine.

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012

Post by MM Tue 07 Feb 2012, 20:13

cindigirl wrote:Thanks lela for all the pictures and the pics of G's refrigerator contents. Now I don't have to watch the special on Wednesday. LOL

Looking at the picture of George with Einstein, I notice that Eins STILL doesn't look happy even when held by George. I wonder how old he is. He has that resigned senior look about him, like "whatever."

I am sure that Einstein was not comfortable with cameras aimed squarely in his face. My cats would run away when I tried to take pics of them in close range. But, when it is just George and Einstein alone, then I am sure that Eins likes to snuggle with George.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 07 Feb 2012, 20:14

silly girl wrote:Good eye Fava! The see through fridge seems like it would be a great place to keep wine....
The wine isn't held in the refrigerator.
He will certainly have a fridge for wines with different temperatures depending on the type of wine. He loves red wines and are all in the cellar, red wine should be drunk at room temperature.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 07 Feb 2012, 20:41

I am sure that Eins likes to snuggle with George

me 2! he loves his companion!

about bottles I think he have enough of them for a little restaurant cyclops
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 07 Feb 2012, 20:53

Pari wrote:
Hug1 my dear... no offence meant to you or anyone... I sincerely hope it will be taken in the right spirit ... Love you, all, lots... ta for now...
I love you

No offense taken, Pari.

But I still disagree with you Laughing
I feel that love must be nourish and modified to make it work, it
can not be dictated or suggested. It grows from within filled with
desire and hope.

Pari, God willing our paths should cross some day, if not in this life time maybe in another when we are chirping birds Laughing

and talk about our spiritual beliefs Smile

Last edited by Maggy on Tue 07 Feb 2012, 21:10; edited 1 time in total
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 07 Feb 2012, 21:02

I can't wait for 'Person to Person' to air tomorrow!!!

I'm actually counting the hours!!!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 07 Feb 2012, 21:02

Thanks for the wine info...I figured he would probably have a separate place for wine and that red wine is supposed to be at room tempture....I just they would look pretty there...

Very Happy

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 07 Feb 2012, 21:24

when will be landed
in Europe?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 08 Feb 2012, 05:22

it's me wrote: Pari! let me the time to understand all...
No worries It's me... that was free for all anyways... will be most happy if anything I shared will be of some help to you/someone... I love you
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 08 Feb 2012, 05:30

Maggy wrote:
Pari wrote:
Hug1 my dear... no offence meant to you or anyone... I sincerely hope it will be taken in the right spirit ... Love you, all, lots... ta for now...
I love you

No offense taken, Pari.

But I still disagree with you Laughing
I feel that love must be nourish and modified to make it work, it
can not be dictated or suggested. It grows from within filled with
desire and hope.

Pari, God willing our paths should cross some day, if not in this life time maybe in another when we are chirping birds Laughing

and talk about our spiritual beliefs Smile

Yes thankyou Maggy... that will be lovely...
And NO, love cannot be dictated or suggested... as I tried explaining at the beginning of my note, it is a gift, a grace... a spirit, an abstract... given from above into the innermost core of our being, felt from within, nurtured and nourished, cared for and shared from there... with a scope for that to grow into overwhelming proportions, AGAIN with help from it's source... it's creator, God Himself... very incomplete, without HIM... when it can finally reach it's permanent stage of becoming a soul decision... if by HIS destiny... Very Happy

Yes, I guess all of this can be personalized/customized to suit the beholder Very Happy Anyways... haaaaa to look forward to that time/place/situation when we can share our understanding... Oh SWELL... I love you So long... Smile
Love Hug1
Pari
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Feb 2012, 05:58

then
on a fast note
if love is a gift, a grace... a spirit, an abstract... given from above into the innermost core of our being
why put it on pause
and let it becoming like somehow sour

due to an excess of recess?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 08 Feb 2012, 06:10

A gift when gifted is with the holder/receiver... it becomes his/her CHOICE... on how he/she wishes to ACCEPT, even nourish/transform/use that gift... depending on how he/she VALUES that gift... Very Happy He/she can make it strong / sweet / sour / spicy / bitter / tasty / mucky / salty HAHAHHAHAHA... anywhich way he/she wishes to take it... that will be the DECISION of the holder/receiver of that gift... on how to use his/her CHOICE to take that gift forward... to change that into a permanent DECISION... one way or the other... I love you

Yes, some take time... while some are quicker... on changing their gift from CHOICE to DECISION... depending on the holder/receiver's value system... or even situation / circumstance... any X-million set of things / reasons / excuses / whatever!!! Very Happy And every decision will have it's plusses / minuses / good / bad / ugly / whatever results... like that... Very Happy goes on and on and on... na?? life after all Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Feb 2012, 06:24

excuses
I guess

poor love
strong / sweet / sour / spicy / bitter / tasty / mucky / salty
sometimes so mistreat!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Feb 2012, 06:26

life after all
I can agree

but not when a capable mind choose to put an hold
on it
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 08 Feb 2012, 06:28

Hmmm... gets crucified more than crowned... gets into trouble more than cradled... gets beaten more than hugged... gets... oh... this path is crackling Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Feb 2012, 06:29

at the end
who, consciously, pressed the pause button?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 08 Feb 2012, 06:29

it's me wrote: life after all
I can agree

but not when a capable mind choose to put an hold
on it

YUP!!! Again... MAKE that choice then... TAKE that decision la...!!!
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 08 Feb 2012, 06:30

it's me wrote:at the end

WHO It's me??? the mind? the fears? the doubts? the troubles? the wisdom? the happiness? the...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Feb 2012, 06:31

Pari wrote:Hmmm... gets crucified more than crowned... gets into trouble more than cradled... gets beaten more than hugged... gets... oh... this path is crackling Very Happy

who, consciously, made it
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Feb 2012, 06:32

I already made mine
no mistery
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 08 Feb 2012, 06:32

it's me wrote:at the end

And WHY should you ACCEPT a pause button, when YOU don't WANT IT It's me??? Very Happy Bang that machine if you must!!! Or shoooo out who ever you must... BUT STOP that pause button from pausing further then!!! I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Feb 2012, 06:33

well, really interesting but
HAVE TO GO
see u
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 08 Feb 2012, 06:37

it's me wrote:I already made mine
no mistery

Well well well... I love you Just make sure the person who should know KNOWS THAT DECISION you've made... Love WITHOUT communication is as good as dead... Don't dream of LOVE having to do everything my dear... There is a lot of talking and expressing that is also part of it... and it has got to be done clear and real crystal clear Very Happy Just a friendly BEST WISHES hugs that was Very Happy
Hug1

Last edited by Pari on Wed 08 Feb 2012, 07:01; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 08 Feb 2012, 06:38

it's me wrote:well, really interesting but
HAVE TO GO
see u

YUP!!! Me too on a run... Ta... I love you

PS: All the best... shall pray for you... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 08 Feb 2012, 06:54

Am so sorry if I came across as rude sometimes It's me... real sorry... I guess, we shall have to keep this discussion centred onto this thread "Person to person" Wink HAHAHAHAHAA... (OUCH!)... House Rules?? Anyways take care la... I love you

Surrender
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 08 Feb 2012, 11:58

Woww! A new video, of BEHIND THE SCENE!!!! Very Happy LOVEEEEE IIIIIT!!

LINK
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 08 Feb 2012, 12:17

Thanks that was a great way to start my day...Can't wait for tonight!

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Feb 2012, 12:41

it IS a "Person to person"
between ourselves Laughing

let me see the vid
bye

(clear and real crystal clear? mattteprego!)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Feb 2012, 12:48

tooooooo fast!
can you tell how can I make it run a bit more slowly?? scratch wt....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 08 Feb 2012, 12:54

No idea... vid scenes had been edited too fast. I guess we have to wait to see the scenes more slowly
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 08 Feb 2012, 13:54

What I did was to play it thro once, then keep your mouse over the pause button and just start/stop every other second to get a still on the picture. The house looks very 1930's with dark wood small windows, but so overgrown with greenery outside. That's the part I don't understand, if George is so private, with keeping the outside out, then why all the nonsense with Stace? His house looks like it's from a fairytale where it's been overlooked for years, just waiting for a fair maiden to hack her way thro!!! Here I go!!!! cheers
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 08 Feb 2012, 14:09

George loves the ancient houses, this is an house in Tudor style
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 08 Feb 2012, 15:01

Thanks hathaross....that's great... and yes I stop and start too to get a good nose around the rooms. You can do that too with HD TV on a recorded programme. Good way to take photos off the TV !

And did you all notice ?
Einstein has a well trimmed clean botty Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 08 Feb 2012, 16:31

Another video!!!! More scenes!! OMG I want to be in that house. I love it! he has TV´s in all the rooms or what! LOL!

You can see the pool and when the first photos of Stacy and George was taken.

LINK
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 08 Feb 2012, 17:47

Wow, it's a beautiful home! George, you are lucky!

Thanks for all the vids, links, etc.! Giving some green to you!

Did I say I can't wait until tonight? cheers
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Feb 2012, 18:53

all black, but the white vertexes
who is? Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 08 Feb 2012, 19:25

What do you mean I M ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Feb 2012, 20:37

Eins!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Feb 2012, 20:40

nice pic Jo Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 08 Feb 2012, 21:28

That was a nice video. Looking forward to tonight.

George has a nice house, it's all testosterone Laughing

Last edited by Maggy on Wed 08 Feb 2012, 21:58; edited 1 time in total
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Wed 08 Feb 2012, 21:56

I thought I read somewhere that the house used to be an old hunting lodge owned by Clark Gable decades ago. Could be wrong, but based on what we can see, the architectural style of it seems to fit that.

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 08 Feb 2012, 22:52

Thanks for the links and pics. Love his house. It looks cozy and not too flashy.

How dorky is it that I was just as excited about seeing Einstein as I was about seeing George? geek that dog is so freaking adorable. I love you
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Feb 2012, 22:56

obviously Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 08 Feb 2012, 22:57

Joanna wrote:Any thoughts on who "the lady" is who makes him the salads in his fridge ?? lol!
Could be "you-know-who", but it could also be Angel (if she still works for him) or another personal assistant or his housekeeper.

There's another chance that he is purposely being cryptic and is referring to an employee from the grocery store. Those filled plastic containers are pre-made, store bought. Some grocery stores now have home delivery service. So someone from his office calls the store with an order to be delivered.

IMHO, mentioning "the cleanse" was dumb and info one doesn't need to know or care to know. As I posted once before, that is the most unhealthy thing to do for your body. As you are also releasing the good bacteria you body need.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 08 Feb 2012, 23:00

fava wrote:It's clear when you watch the teaser on ET that there are 2 refrigerators (one either side of the range). Cant' say what in the other one......
Until we see the full segment, there's a good chance the other one is the freezer. It looks like the kitchen layout doesn't have room for a full side-by-side.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 08 Feb 2012, 23:35

I thought at first it might be "you know who" too....but looking at the containers do scream store bought... they didn't look like reusable tupperware type containers....Oh and I really was wrong about the wine storage.... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 08 Feb 2012, 23:42

The house looks great he has had a lot of work done on it. I know that Stevie Nicks owned it at one time too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 00:05

Not that I would know what it looked like before, but it's seems very modern. Lovely but lived in, I could be comfortable living there how about you ladies? Also the formal dining room, looks like there's enough chairs for all the boys and their gals, and plenty of wine for all!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 09 Feb 2012, 01:33

I loved it! It looks comfortable and peaceful! I think it was an excellent interview. cheers
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 09 Feb 2012, 01:35

I agree Cinderella, it was very good. I think there was more to it, maybe they will put an extended version online. I like his house....wish we could have seen more of the photos on the wall and the books on his shelves (I always like to look at bookshelves)......Einstein is very cute too....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next