George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012

+40
Vi
Bidbod
EEOsandy
Lighterside
socimar
Michelle meyers
The next mrs clooney
MyGirlKylie
Duffy
MM
sisieq
madsky
NotAvailable
fluffy
Pari
fava
bellybaby
LornaDoone
m4rose
zizi
Maggy
premiere
silly girl
Missa
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
melbert
pattygirl
Joanna
it's me
cindigirl
hathaross
Katiedot
annemarie
lucy
Atalante
Cinderella
dakota007
ally12
lelacorb
44 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012

Post by Joanna Mon 06 Feb 2012, 14:21

Yes fluffy I like his more openness too !!!
SK's influence me thinks... aye... aye ? lol! lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney shows Charlie Rose round his house on CBS TV's "Person to Person" 8 Feb 2012

Post by cindigirl Mon 06 Feb 2012, 14:25

Thanks lela for all the pictures and the pics of G's refrigerator contents. Now I don't have to watch the special on Wednesday. LOL

Looking at the picture of George with Einstein, I notice that Eins STILL doesn't look happy even when held by George. I wonder how old he is. He has that resigned senior look about him, like "whatever."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 06 Feb 2012, 15:27

Joanna wrote:Yes fluffy I like his more openness too !!!
SK's influence me thinks... aye... aye ? lol! lol!

Boy Joanna, you make it sound like George isn't worth crap... Almost like you are SK. Hmmmm... Other posters have commented they believe she reads here. Now things are getting interesting! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 06 Feb 2012, 15:37

lol! you are SO funny Cinders ! But it seems you have missed my sense of humour today ?
I'm obviously being too subtle ? lol!

BTW, Some dogs just don't like being on a person's lap, or handled closely.
If the dog has a good nature it will put up with it for a short while and then just pop off...
even from Gorgeous George !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 06 Feb 2012, 18:28

Beautiful pictures. I like how he has picture frames on that table.
You can tell he is every sentimental.

There is a lot of liquor in that bar. Rolling Eyes
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 06 Feb 2012, 18:53

cindigirl wrote:Thanks lela for all the pictures and the pics of G's refrigerator contents. Now I don't have to watch the special on Wednesday. LOL

Looking at the picture of George with Einstein, I notice that Eins STILL doesn't look happy even when held by George. I wonder how old he is. He has that resigned senior look about him, like "whatever."
I had read an interview with Ely who spoke of when Einstein was adopted which said that George was in love with that dog and chose among many others because I was suffering from hypothyroidism and old. In the kennel where he was taken all the dogs took it to bits because he was always very hungry and stole the Ibo to others. Einstein is definitely a dog that has suffered and frequently not forget!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 06 Feb 2012, 19:04

Oh lela, that is so sad. No wonder he always looks so unhappy. Post traumatic syndrome. Dogs and animals in general have feelings just like we do and sometimes sadness does not go away. I'm glad he has a good home with George to live out his remaining days.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 06 Feb 2012, 20:00

Cindi, Ely in that interview she also said that for the love of George, Einstein had overcome the fear of water (it has been found in the street after Hurricane Catrina) and also followed him on the wharf at Laglio
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 06 Feb 2012, 20:22

lelacorb wrote:Cindi, Ely in that interview she also said that for the love of George, Einstein had overcome the fear of water (it has been found in the street after Hurricane Catrina) and also followed him on the wharf at Laglio

There's a video or photos on the forum somewhere showing Einstein on the boat jetty with George at Como. He's a brave dog overcoming his traumas. Hope he has a long
and happy life.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 06 Feb 2012, 20:41

Me, too! George must be good for him!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 06 Feb 2012, 20:46

nice! thanks!!! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

carrrrrrrino.....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 06 Feb 2012, 21:44

JoanieJD wrote:Oh ITs Me, don't give up until you have tried all that you can. Then and only then do we exit a love story. But of course, its your life and perhaps there are difficulties that make it hard to go any further. Its surprising that sometimes a love story that seemed on the verge of ashes can be awakened sometimes, with the proper care and attention. But working on a relationship is part of the battle. Sometimes it may feel like you're the only one trying. But a heart was never won by quitting. Thast for sure. it depends on what you really want. Just giving a little friendly aid if its needed.

thanks for your words Hug1
hope you are right

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 06 Feb 2012, 22:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 06 Feb 2012, 23:06

It's me, thanks for the latest picture of George and Eins. I notice he's looking more lovingly at Einstein than he ever looked at Stacy. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 06 Feb 2012, 23:11

Maggy wrote:
Pari wrote:
YUP... IF something was meant to be... it will in anyways BE!!! Smile And IF something is NOT happening... then the best thing sometimes is to simply let go because it is something that needs letting go... less painful when compared to the strong hope / expectation of something that might never be... dreaming of something that 'could' NEVER be...

wow!, Pari.
You sure are pessimistic.
"Hope/expectation"?? Those two don't just fall from the sky.
They need to be worked on. I for one only give up after I have tried everything. But,things don't come about by just hoping for them you need to work at it. Then if it still doesn't work then I move on.

I read Pari differently. Knowing Pari's writing styly from IMDB over the last year or so, she comes from a more religious/spiritually core, I read it that if something is meant to be, than it will be. Pari does look at "the glass being half full".

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 06 Feb 2012, 23:13

Awww how cute is Einstein!! I would love to hug him lol! And to George too LOL!
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 06 Feb 2012, 23:16

silly girl wrote:If you go through the photos on the CBS website they show the photo of his refrigerator....in the on the side of the photo it mentions he says he did a cleanse in the New year and that he was glad he did....don't get me wrong I am a bit of a health nut whereas I lost a lot of weight and cut out certain foods and try to eat healthy....but I have never believed in cleanses or liquid diets and just got an icky feeling when I read it...again having a bad morning which is why I snark.....sorry~
From the photo description (I did the bold) -

his 2012 New Year's resolution was "to eat better and to do one of those cleanses." And, he joked, "I was really glad I did that."

My guess is he's actually saying the opposite. That he didn't like it and wished he hadn't.

lelacarb, thanks for finding and posting the CBS additional photos and link.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 06 Feb 2012, 23:25

cindigirl wrote:It's me, thanks for the latest picture of George and Eins. I notice he's looking more lovingly at Einstein than he ever looked at Stacy. LOL

hugs for both! Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 06 Feb 2012, 23:28

fluffy wrote:Thanks Lela, wowwww again!!! Who are all those people at the end? can't be the tv crew?? Maybe Gee's "staff"?
Maybe you didn't notice, but to the right of each photo is the description. None are his household staff. From #24 -

posed with "Person to Person" producers & crew.

Last edited by sisieq on Mon 06 Feb 2012, 23:43; edited 1 time in total

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 06 Feb 2012, 23:36

Wow, I love the photo of George and Einstein. Thanks for posting, It's Me! Smile
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 06 Feb 2012, 23:38

Thanks Sisieq...I read it really fast this morning....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 06 Feb 2012, 23:44

prego Cindi Hello!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 07 Feb 2012, 00:26

For anyone who can access it, Entetainment Tonight is doing a segment of Charlie Rose round his house at 7:00 pm tonight on CBS. Although knowing ET it'll probably last about 2 minutes.

p.s. I was right, 2 minutes - and George was holding Einstein who wanted to get away from him. George said 'go on, get out of here,' Einstein jumped down and shook himself. Absolutely no appreciation for his good fortune. lol
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 07 Feb 2012, 01:18

In case you want to look at it, it's on ET's site:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's just as tease for Wed. program, but George is there!
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 07 Feb 2012, 05:54

Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 07 Feb 2012, 08:46

Related cleansing article!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hope it works!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 07 Feb 2012, 11:39

JoanieJD wrote:Oh ITs Me, don't give up until you have tried all that you can. Then and only then do we exit a love story. But of course, its your life and perhaps there are difficulties that make it hard to go any further. Its surprising that sometimes a love story that seemed on the verge of ashes can be awakened sometimes, with the proper care and attention. But working on a relationship is part of the battle. Sometimes it may feel like you're the only one trying. But a heart was never won by quitting. Thast for sure. it depends on what you really want. Just giving a little friendly aid if its needed.

Loved your note JoanieJD!!! I love you God bless your heart... YUP, my philosophy too... on a REAL love story that is... Smile something that drives our family life here... you touched on a sweet universal subject... Aaaaaw, that is a treasure!!! Thanks...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 07 Feb 2012, 11:42

Sorry for my comments about your home George... Deep regrets...
Peace... I love you

Last edited by Pari on Tue 07 Feb 2012, 14:52; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 07 Feb 2012, 11:50

sisieq wrote:
Maggy wrote:
Pari wrote:
YUP... IF something was meant to be... it will in anyways BE!!! Smile And IF something is NOT happening... then the best thing sometimes is to simply let go because it is something that needs letting go... less painful when compared to the strong hope / expectation of something that might never be... dreaming of something that 'could' NEVER be...

wow!, Pari.
They need to be worked on. I for one only give up after I have tried everything. But,things don't come about by just hoping for them you need to work at it. Then if it still doesn't work then I move on.

I read Pari differently. Knowing Pari's writing styly from IMDB over the last year or so, she comes from a more religious/spiritually core, I read it that if something is meant to be, than it will be. Pari does look at "the glass being half full".

Thanks much Sisieq... Hug1
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 07 Feb 2012, 11:56

Lelacorb:
PARI, I often do not KNOW your thoughts or what you write! Everything had to be high and I understand the difference of Western thought than the East? I do not know, I know that often do not understand you and I think you're naive!

So sorry dear Lelacorb (others too) Smile ... I try as much to speak in simple ways... so things can be easily understood... shall try better the next time... Smile Yes, there are Western / Eastern / different ways of thought processes... but some things are Universal... like "love"... and yes... I appreciate your straightforwardness very much... and sincere thanks for expressing yourself once again Hug1
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 07 Feb 2012, 12:04

davidarochelle wrote:Do you think that his management team has convinced G that times have changed and the public wants stars to be more open? Reality shows are so popular and we now see EVERYTHING; changing the trends. Also G is responsible for selling "The Descendants." The more pap coverage he gets, the better for his movies. Otherwise he is not considered a true star, and will not get roles.

So sorry have to disagree there Davida... I see that as being archaic, *yes, in my humble opinion ofcourse Very Happy ... It is like saying that if a woman does not understand how to cloth herself FULLY in a "creative" + "imaginative" manner, she just ought to throw out her clothes and her nakedness will sell her better!!! An easy/brash/cheap philosophy that "some" of the "Creative Agencies" have adapted... sadly...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 07 Feb 2012, 12:17

pattygirl wrote:In case you want to look at it, it's on ET's site:

It's just as tease for Wed. program, but George is there!

Thanks pattygirl for the link. That is a lovely look at part of his interesting home.

It certainly appears that Einstein isn't a "lap dog" from that quick glimpse, as I thought.
But he seems happy enough to me. He's a lucky dog to have been found by George.

Any thoughts on who "the lady" is who makes him the salads in his fridge ?? lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 07 Feb 2012, 12:29

Maggy wrote:
Pari wrote:

wow!, Pari.

OK... so the final one here!!! Smile For my dear Maggy!!! I love you
I guess I should've put the "discernment" part clearly in my notes, for that I poisson davril TONG myself hahahahhaha... YUP... Love is a gift, a grace... is a spirit, an abstract... that is exactly why there are so many descriptions to it... it takes form in/through people, who work like it's container... and works from there, through there...

From the part of my note that you've quoted... I have mentioned that IF something was meant to be... it will in anyways BE!!! Smile A "Love" that is gifted and destined, will BE... come what may... and that is the one, that one ought to fight for... just as JoanieJD had so wonderfully described... A love forever... IF It's me is CLEAR, after thorough discernment, that the love that she seeks IS THE ONE, the right one for her, that is THE FOREVER FAITHFUL LOVE... the love that needs to be lived forever with, worked forever for... then... NO TWO WAYS... she ought to live IN IT until her last breath... simply because that love will just not leave her... will not go away... Smile That was destined for her and her alone... and her partner... the person who was entwined in that love with her... destined for her...

NOW... the next part... And IF something is NOT happening... then the best thing sometimes is to simply let go because it is something that needs letting go... less painful when compared to the strong hope / expectation of something that might never be... dreaming of something that 'could' NEVER be... ... is the point, that most of our children / youngsters / sisters / brothers / friends / family / anyone blunders with... It is about NOT DISCERNING correctly an "expectation of love"... a love that one wants... one desires... BUT IS NOT DESTINED... that is where the time loss happens... that is where the pain in waiting can lead to misery... and sometimes even a "death of the spirit"... And that is what I try as much as I can to keep people off... because everything, everyone is precious... and "nothing" ought to be wasted...

Today, either directly... or indirectly... George/his team/whoever that is that is the brainchild, is responsible for setting a trend... a dangerous trend that nobody most probably envisaged the "AFTER" effects of... Today, there are young children, our children, our sisters, our girls, waiting in ques to GO NEXT, after Stacy... Taking turns, to make George the means, to make their career progress... George has opened that door... Perhaps selfishly so... BUT, that is indeed dangerous for them as a people... UNFAIR for their lives... There is NO REAL help in there... just a "passing pleasure cloud"...

That is where I BEG FOR DISCERNMENT from those HOPING to be on that list... for those BELIEVING that they stand a strong chance next... NO, this has nothing to do with It's Me... It is about them "in waiting" that I wrote that... and obviously left it half way poisson davril My bad, must've been in a hurry then as well... Very Happy

I hope you will now go back to my note (if you wish that is)... and read it all over again... and see if that makes some sense Maggy... I want George to be happy... to be in love, to be able to spend the rest of his life feeling fulfilled and on top of the world... being able to wholeheartedly dispense all that treasure trove of talents and goodwill for the betterment of human kind... YUP... I want all of that and much much more for George... BUT then, I also want that for everyone else... I want that for Stacy, for Elisabetta, for It's Me... for everyone here... SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS EVERYONE'S RIGHT!!!

For as long as ... it can be done rightfully... not as a game... not to win or lose something... not as a business... not to crush or hurt... but in a realm of sacredness... of happiness... of blessing... of goodness... Fair and free for everyone... That is why I rant every often... Who says anything is impossible with God!!! HE is the hope, the love, the expectation, the pain, the hardship... HE is everything... all from Heaven, through you, me, everybody! Smile

Hug1 my dear... no offence meant to you or anyone... I sincerely hope it will be taken in the right spirit ... Love you, all, lots... ta for now... I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 07 Feb 2012, 12:41

Thanks for the link pattygirl!! Thumbs up!

Yeah, Einstein looks very happy!

My mother watched the pictures and she said that you can notice that is a single man house LOL!
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 07 Feb 2012, 13:10

I noticed the "cleanse" remark on the pic too.....Good Lord, he's turning towards the Dark Side..... Lightsabre fight

Anyone else think (or hope) his fridge is "staged"? All the jellies (or whatever) are new, everything facing forward, looks like someone ran down to the Fresh Market and picked up a couple of salads (from the "Woman" who makes them)? Somebody needs to FEED that boy!!!

Love his house, kinda the feel I expected from him, and very masculine!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 07 Feb 2012, 13:17

I saw the video and Sisieq was right he kind says sarcastically he was "glad" he did that...so maybe he did it but didn't enjoy it. I too think the fridge was a bit staged....but I would stage my house too if I knew cameras were coming...

Kind of like I only do a major clean when I know I am having company.... (just so you think I am not a slob, my house is neat and I don't like dirty dishes in the sink it is just that I t hate vacuuming) Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 07 Feb 2012, 13:26

I know what you mean, Silly Girl!

One more day and we get to see the whole thing! cheers My eyes will be glued to the TV! Shocked I know I'll Laughing out loud and drool3 because, it's George! Hoorah!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 07 Feb 2012, 14:14

Enjoy Cinders. Wear your Glass Slippers too ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 07 Feb 2012, 14:24

Saw the fridge preview and my first thought, not again why do his GF's think he can't feed himself? SL with the Chopped salad and watermelon diet now more salads and juices! Can't wait to see whole show, believe it or not I was to young for the original show, but watched the clip up thread and it looks like it could be good especially with someone like CR.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 07 Feb 2012, 14:57

lucy wrote:Saw the fridge preview and my first thought, not again why do his GF's think he can't feed himself? SL with the Chopped salad and watermelon diet now more salads and juices! Can't wait to see whole show, believe it or not I was to young for the original show, but watched the clip up thread and it looks like it could be good especially with someone like CR.

His refrigerator says there's not a woman who looks him, not even enough for 3 oranges juice, packaged salad, if you want to eat vitamins vegetables must be fresh, bought and eaten, the jellies are not to 100% natural preservatives but, if he wanted to do a detox diet and a woman who had really thought of him in his fridge there would be plenty of fresh fruit (in California is grown fruits and vegetables year-round) and plenty of fresh vegetables : What is a refrigerator for those who do not eat at home!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 07 Feb 2012, 14:59

this works

staged fridge for me2

Pari! let me the time to understand all...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 07 Feb 2012, 15:19

His refrigerator says there's not a woman who looks him, not even enough for 3 oranges juice, packaged salad, if you want to eat vitamins vegetables must be fresh, bought and eaten, the jellies are not to 100% natural preservatives but, if he wanted to do a detox diet and a woman who had really thought of him in his fridge there would be plenty of fresh fruit (in California is grown fruits and vegetables year-round) and plenty of fresh vegetables : What is a refrigerator for those who do not eat at home!

Yes, food must be fresh. But, I have eaten packaged veggies and fruits, and I am in good health. Yes, you do need a refrigerator/freezer for making ice cubes and keeping wine, beer, and liquor cold for your parties and any guests that decide to stop by and pay you a visit.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 07 Feb 2012, 15:25

silly girl wrote:I saw the video and Sisieq was right he kind says sarcastically he was "glad" he did that...so maybe he did it but didn't enjoy it. I too think the fridge was a bit staged....but I would stage my house too if I knew cameras were coming...

Kind of like I only do a major clean when I know I am having company.... (just so you think I am not a slob, my house is neat and I don't like dirty dishes in the sink it is just that I t hate vacuuming) Wink

Hey, silly, what's to like about a cleanse! A lot of time spent on the porcelain throne, sudden dashes to get there. Yeah, lotta laughs, that!
I agree frig was staged. Wonder if he has more than one. Sorry, George really doesn't seem like a salads alone man. I think he's still a meat (or fish) and potatoes kinda guy. And we know he doesn't eat out all the time either. We also know he likes to cook. Really frig was too sparcely stocked - must be another one that's not for show that's filled with the kinds of stuff Men like. After all, didn't someone's mother say it was a Singe Guy's House - and we know George likes to entertain "The Guys" and I'm sure he serves man food. Laughing
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 07 Feb 2012, 15:28

cindigirl wrote:It's me, thanks for the latest picture of George and Eins. I notice he's looking more lovingly at Einstein than he ever looked at Stacy. LOL

Well, I must give Einstein credit: at least he does not do things that would embarass George in public, like wear too-revealing clothes, or blab about everything that happens every ten minutes.

Oh, Max, where art thou! pig
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 07 Feb 2012, 16:57

It's clear when you watch the teaser on ET that there are 2 refrigerators (one either side of the range). Cant' say what in the other one......

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 07 Feb 2012, 17:27

Help... Help... Let me outta here! lol! Get it? lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 07 Feb 2012, 18:49

You know, fava, you have better eyes than me. I knew there had to be another one. Betcha the other one has beer, beef, cheeses, maybe some kind of fish, all the good foods men like to eat.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 07 Feb 2012, 18:53

....and don't forget the food for Einstien too.
Yes I spotted it straight away.....paused it and had a good look around the kitchen, more than once !
I like other people's smart kitchens !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 07 Feb 2012, 19:08

Good eye Fava! The see through fridge seems like it would be a great place to keep wine....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 07 Feb 2012, 19:52

I think there are many horizontal cupboards for wine bottles on the wall alongside the dining table, in one of the pictures.
All very well planned !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next