George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 8 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 8 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 8 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 8 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 8 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 8 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

+51
Molly
Michelle meyers
pandabear
playfuldeb
bunny
NotAvailable
fluffy
doris day
MyGirlKylie
sadDonkey
anon.4
Cinderella
Atalante
janieb
madsky
dakota007
bamboochacha
iamnoone
zizi
premiere
silly girl
lula-mae
laetval
Henway
MM
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
m4rose
phys major
fava
watching
Natascha
Lighterside
Joanna
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
blubelle
lovelylois
Maggy
sisieq
bellybaby
Missa
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
melbert
Pari
it's me
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
55 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 8 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 13 Jan 2012, 01:32

Her hair and makeup are so much better but the dress does her no favours. For some reason no matter what she wears she looks big and I am wondering if it's in part because George is such a smaller frame then her? I think wearing a long white dress with a small train isn't a great idea for anyone to an awards show. If it was in a colour and that cowl was bigger or something it would be better. White is very hard for anyone to pull off and Stacy hasn't. I can already see the wedding jokes etc that are going to come from all this. George looks good but yes he does look like a dad next to his daughter on her big day. But Stacy is clearly listening and should stick to the more casual natural look it suits her way more then the over the top makeup and odd hairstyles she has been trying.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 8 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 13 Jan 2012, 01:36

latest tweet while at the award show:
StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Coming soon! Smile RT @clairehoworth: non-elf’s website has a nice clean look. More updates please, @stacykeibler! thestacykeibler.com
33 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

glad to see she's focusing on George and not herself!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 13 Jan 2012, 02:23

I hope in some very small way I contributed to SK toning down the makeup due to high-def cameras. She looks so much prettier, younger, fresher and natural with less make-up. As a blond with fair skin and light eyes, I know that I must wear much less make-up then my more dramatic-looking, darker complexioned friends. Sadly white makes everyone look larger, and is very hard to photograph. Don't know why we never see SK in colored gowns, especially since the current trends are color, color, color. How about a very pretty medium or dark blue?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 13 Jan 2012, 02:28

so she was tweeting while she was there?

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 13 Jan 2012, 02:28

davidarochelle wrote: Don't know why we never see SK in colored gowns, especially since the current trends are color, color, color. How about a very pretty medium or dark blue?

Have you already forgotten the purple-tulle-over-black-bicycle-shorts number from one of her early red carpet appearances (one of the New York premieres/festivals, I think)? It looked like 1983 threw up all over her. No

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 13 Jan 2012, 02:32

She looks very pretty. Great dress and makeup, way to go Stacy.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 13 Jan 2012, 02:40

doris day wrote:so she was tweeting while she was there?

Looks like she took the time to retweet a comment about her blog. Glad she's enjoying the show so much.

Coming soon! Smile RT @clairehoworth: non-elf’s website has a nice clean look. More updates please, @stacykeibler! thestacykeibler.com
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 13 Jan 2012, 02:44

Missa,
Yes I do. Everyone on the blogs said the best thing about the dress was the color "purple" with her skin tone. The style of the dress, pairing it with black "bike shorts," the overdo on the makeup, and everything else did not work at all.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 13 Jan 2012, 03:00

armani dress

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 13 Jan 2012, 03:01

I can't. I just can't.

Octavia Spencer is my new bestie #lovethatgirl
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 13 Jan 2012, 03:04

Breathe Missa.....deep breaths ....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 13 Jan 2012, 03:06

armani did her best look may be also make up

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jan 2012, 03:08

Missa wrote:This looks like a photo of either a high-school Father/Daughter dance or the proud dad about to walk his daughter down the aisle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe we should stop pointing out the baby bump so the poor girl will consume more than hot water and lemon. Although it's weird, and what are the chances it's the dress material again? A girl whose life revolves around exercise and cleansing should not look like that.
OMG. Please tell me they secretly got married that day because otherwise there's no excuse for that dress.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Fri 13 Jan 2012, 03:19

Missa wrote:I can't. I just can't.

Octavia Spencer is my new bestie #lovethatgirl
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Darn I was looking for ass-kissing smiley and couldn't find it
lip smack Not worthy
this will do

a simple " i really enjoyed meeting her' would've sufficed but twittering while at awards AKA Elisabetta last year ...they have stuff in common they should both go together and twitter "Guess where i am, I am at the awards" 'snicker snicker' while george is making his acceptance speech

Last edited by Michelle meyers on Fri 13 Jan 2012, 05:38; edited 1 time in total
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 13 Jan 2012, 04:15

he's not romantically involved with her. Look at the gap between their bodies.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 13 Jan 2012, 05:32

I've been saying that for ages there is always a gap and his feet never point at her. The dress is too wedding and I don't like the cowl it sits odd. Is it Armani? Stacy should off worn a colour but then maybe she wants some wedding rumours. George looks good as always but he could off gotten away with a really good suit and saved the tux for the Golden Globes guess him and Brad didn't talk. LOL As for Stacy tweeting I guess all those fabulous people must bore her or something I think it's rude. I saw George up and about talking to people so maybe she did it then. there was a very quick peck on the lips when George won but he seemed to show more warmth to Brad. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Fri 13 Jan 2012, 05:44

Dexterdidit wrote:I've been saying that for ages there is always a gap and his feet never point at her. The dress is too wedding and I don't like the cowl it sits odd. Is it Armani? Stacy should off worn a colour but then maybe she wants some wedding rumours. George looks good as always but he could off gotten away with a really good suit and saved the tux for the Golden Globes guess him and Brad didn't talk. "LOL As for Stacy tweeting I guess all those fabulous people must bore her or something I think it's rude." I saw George up and about talking to people so maybe she did it then. there was a very quick peck on the lips when George won but he seemed to show more warmth to Brad. LOL

" lol as for Stacy tweeting i guess all those fabulous people must bore her or something i think it's rude"

my point too but with humor LOL

There is a time and a place for a cell phone and that ain't it.
Like on the IOM set ( or any movie set) when they say cell phones they mean NO CELL PHONES

Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jan 2012, 05:56

IMO Stacy's dress was a copy of the bridesmaid dress Pippa Middleton wore at the royal wedding last year only without the cap sleeves (smart move) and not as deep a neckline:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 13 Jan 2012, 06:15

Stacy Keibler looked white-hot in a form-fitting Giorgio Armani frock at the 2012 Critics' Choice Awards in LA. Stacy blinged out her glam gown with diamond Kara Ackerman hoops and bracelets while toting an embellished Marchesa clutch. Our favorite accessory of Ms. Keibler's was the dapper George Clooney in a classic black and white tux. Shop here to snag an almost identical Alexander McQueen dress with other like items. (from PopSugar)
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jan 2012, 06:18

Oops! They forgot to mention that said tux was also by Armani!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Fri 13 Jan 2012, 06:30

beautiful dress
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 13 Jan 2012, 06:34

From Just Jared (lots of cute pics)
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler - Critics' Choice Awards 2012

George Clooney and his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, walk the red carpet together at the 2012 Critics’ Choice Awards, held at The Hollywood Palladium on Thursday (January 12) in Los Angeles.

The 50-year-old actor has a big night ahead of him - he’s nominated for his role in The Descendants, and the film is also up for Best Picture!
Earlier in the week, George and Stacy hit the red carpet at the National Board of Review Awards Gala in New York City.

davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jan 2012, 08:59

Light blue touchpaper and stand well clear . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"The perfect accessory"
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 13 Jan 2012, 09:49

George Clooney, Stacy Keibler Hits Critics' Choice Awards 2012
January 12, 2012 08:55 PM EST

Hunky George Clooney showed up on Thursday with Stacy Keibler for the Critic's Choice Awards 2012. The couple was, of course, dashing, with the girl on the actor's arm swathed in pure white.
Clooney was on hand because he was nominated for his role in The Descendants, but he was on the red carpet (which was gray) to joke a bit with veteran KTLA entertainment reporter Sam Rubin.

For instance, when Rubin asked George how he met Stacy, he took the proverbial mickey out of the situation by saying he met her on the dance floor since the female wrestler was once a contestant on the reality show, Dancing with the Stars. He also said that when they met it was because she was there to teach him how to move in a sexy manner.

That's not true. Neither is the concept that when the actor turned director was working with heart-throb Ryan Gosling, George gave him lessons on how to be the sexiest man in the world. Nope, that did not happen either.

So, even though Clooney is full of pranks and humor whenever he is interviewed in a public forum, this dreamy thespian was especially so while walking the red carpet.

And, as he showed up with Stacy Keibler on Thursday night for the Critics' Choice Awards 2012, this master of making people smile did just that since being serious just doesn't seem to be on this attractive man's agenda -- that is unless that trait happens to be written for a specific George Clooney role.

btw he and his ex gf had the same look like him and his gf on the emmy's

Last edited by lolo on Fri 13 Jan 2012, 12:02; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 13 Jan 2012, 09:57

This time Stacy is ok! But George Stone at his side, looks old, seems too minute, it seems his father! No ex-girlfriend made ​​him look old and minute she belittles though this time she is really ok!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:39

Wow she was wearing earrings I never saw in the pictures cause of how she had her hair. Like them. I never liked Pippa Middletons bridesmaid dress because it looked so much like a wedding dress, Stacy's doesn't sit right at the front something is off with the cowl. So we get another picture of Stacy with Einstein sitting on a floor in a borrowed Armani white gown.......who does that? Making sure everyone knows she was at George's house.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Fri 13 Jan 2012, 11:39

Somebody should tell her that a dog is not an accessory....

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 13 Jan 2012, 12:22

She looks pretty. Her dress reminds me of Pippa Middleton's bridesmaid dress, too. And George looks like Hugh Hefner with one of his bunnies.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Fri 13 Jan 2012, 12:27

oh please!!! they look great together!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 13 Jan 2012, 13:08

@Katie...as soon as I saw her my first thought was "Pippa"!
I have to say, I don't think, imo, that she's ever looked better. I love the dress, hair, make-up, accessories (not including the dog). George looks delicious again. yum.

But as good as I think they both look here, individually, I don't think I'll ever get over the height/size difference between them. The Hugh Hefner- Father/Daughter thing, is like a neon sign over their heads.

Props to Cray for her cleverness on the carpet during the interviews. But I do notice now that, she's happy, happy when the interviewer asks a question, but when GEorge answers, she bows her head and looks really.....reverent.....like she's in church or something. Apparently, very easily trained.

Two last thoughts.....1) Einstein looks like he's about had it with her famewhoring him out 2) Was thinking last nite that it'll be fun to watch what she does after the breakup in regards to self promotion....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 13 Jan 2012, 16:14

who sits on the floor in a white gown with a black dog, cmon!!!!!!!!! Einstein looks mad as ever.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 13 Jan 2012, 16:56

Ooooops!!! Way too much to catch up, for me, I noticed Embarassed From the little that I could browse through... I think George and Stacy do look awesome great... and have grown together as a couple Smile Guess, everyone is having a splendid time as well, which is so sweet, happy and wonderful Smile WOW!!!

(Well... feels like... must be... Question scratch ... I hope so though... cheers Serves me right!!! Lost with all the noise and last as always hahahhahhaa... Laughing Ta... I love you )

Last edited by Pari on Fri 13 Jan 2012, 17:51; edited 3 times in total
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 13 Jan 2012, 17:06

If she was tweeting through the award show your would have thought that she would have at least given a shout out to her man for winning best actor.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 13 Jan 2012, 17:14

Natascha wrote:Somebody should tell her that a dog is not an accessory....

I believe that some female dog owners in USA treat their dogs like that.
It's not done so much in Europe, thank goodness !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 13 Jan 2012, 17:53

Joanna - I think maybe you're talking about people like Paris Hilton, LOL. Some celebs like to dress their dogs up in costumes. I don't believe even in putting a coat or sweater on a dog. They're already wearing fur coats.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 13 Jan 2012, 17:59

Yes Einstein sure looks mad, he sure isn't used to it ! lol!
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 13 Jan 2012, 18:11

Yes cinidi, I hate to see dogs dressed up in anything, by anyone, anywhere !
Although some do wear functional waterproof coats in bad weather, maybe for health reasons.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jan 2012, 18:11

noodle wrote:Here's what surprises me. I just watched one of the videos a ways back on this thread. George and Stacy are on the red carpet, talking to a reporter and he answers a question and calls her by name. I think we have talked before about how he never refers to the current gf (whichever one it is at the time) by name. It's always her, she, my girlfriend, or just somebody I picked up.
I'm not sure what it means but I think it's interesting. I'm not saying it's a love match by any means, but they do seem to get along ok in public appearances ( more than in private candids, like vacations). Maybe it's because she does know her way around a mic and red carpet, is pretty drama free, eager to please him (I think anyway) and that makes the appearances easier and more relaxed for him. He just looks more comfortable to me. Not in love, just more relaxed and not worried about what is going to happen next.
He calls her Stacy in this video too:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 13 Jan 2012, 18:19

Thanks for the video Katie, Stacy sure knows how to 'schmooze' George, doesn't she?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 13 Jan 2012, 18:35

Well, in the video he calls her by name, in introducing her "this is Stacy"...has he never introduced any of his gf's by their names?

And I do feel sorry for George for having to put up with morons like this guy - who apparently thinks everything out of Georges mouth is hysterically funny. And is "So what's your ritual for getting ready?" the question of this year's carpet?

Fashion note: George should get some new shirts tailored for his tuxes - I think it's the tall collars on these that make his neck disappear...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 20:53

Katiedot wrote:
pandabear wrote:Joanna I don't think Stan would comment on her earrings on the red carpet when George was in the middle of an interview. If you go back and watch they might have looked like they were talking about her earrings but watch Stacy's whole demeanor change. She stopped smiling and the look on her face became more serious and listened to what he was saying. Anyway, I am sure Stan would have noticed her earrings when they left the hotel and would have commented on them then.
That's all well and good except for the fact you can HEAR Stan say to her "I love your earrings" and she smiles, puts her hand to her ear and says "Oh, thank you!" with a big smile on her face.

He then turns away from her, she turns back to the person she was talking to, realises they aren't there any more and then turns to George. As she's no longer 'on', the smile fades and she puts on her neutral 'I'm the girlfriend of a star standing supportively next to him' face.
I'm not able to listen to the videos because of the location of the computer(s) i'm using. If that's what happened, IMHO, Stan purposely did that to get Cray away from that interview. Otherwise, its ridiculous, IMHO, on a busy red carpet when Stan is there to help direct George for the interviews to say that WHILE George is clearly giving an interview. Stan saw Cray prior to stepping onto the red carpet, he would have said something then. That's why I'm going with the story that was a diversion against Cray.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 13 Jan 2012, 20:58

Joanna wrote:
Natascha wrote:Somebody should tell her that a dog is not an accessory....

I believe that some female dog owners in USA treat their dogs like that.
It's not done so much in Europe, thank goodness !

I am thinking to Paris Hilton,the most stupid woman I know
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 21:06

lucy wrote:Excuse me she almost look's 50 here? What world do you live in?So what are you angry about? That he is Campaigning? For the last how many years of his life? Guess what his GF"S suck! But she doesn't look 50, maybe the woman on her left does! What are you angry about? That George is talented,handsome, sexy,successful,intelligent,and still ?
ROTFLOL! This photo has nothing to do with George campaigning, so please don't say something I never brought up. IMHO, she looks older than 32 (which others here and other gossip sites have mentioned, too) and in this particular photo, she looks even older. Okay, so I'll take the "50" away, but she does not look her age.

Also, why pick on me? There are others here who post their feelings, why not pick on them, too?

That George is talented,handsome, sexy,successful,intelligent,and still ?
Again, what the h*ll has that got to do with this photo?

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 21:14

Missa wrote:From a link on Twitter:

Stacy Keibler will be appearing on NBC's "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon," next Friday, January 21, 2012. She will be the second guest after Joan Rivers.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why?!? WHY?!? *shakes fist at sky* Mad
Thanks for the heads up. So, she'll be in New York. LOL, BTW, its Frid, Jan 20. Wink

To be honest, some of us mock her for not having a job, so she does need to promote herself to get one. Maybe she still is obligated for that exercising video. She's been tweeting about another fitness-type magazine.

BTW, Missa, not disagreeing/mocking/to putting down your personal comment - just adding to your conversation. Again, thanks for the post! Hello!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 13 Jan 2012, 21:24

Maybe she will be promoting her new movie. It's supposed to come out at the beginning of this year I think, and this one isn't made for TV, wohooo! Wonder if George will attend the premier as her date Laughing
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 21:24

silly girl wrote:she is wearing white....not as nice as the other night....actually makes her look bigger....

Thank you! I said that about the first white dress and its as if I committed a crime. IMHO, Cray is muscular (not fat) and white does make her look bigger in the wrong places (arse and stomach). BTW, I think the reason most gowns give her a "baby bump" look is because her core is very muscular and woman tend to have that diamond shape bump.

This gown is pretty and better suited for her age.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 13 Jan 2012, 21:38

Sisieq I agree I believe Stan did tell her to stop talking over George and wouldn't comment on her earrings on a busy redcarpet while his boss was giving an interview.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 21:42

The next mrs clooney wrote:Make up is much better, she listened to us on the red lipstick an dark eyes. natural definitely works best on her. Dress does make her look bigger and we can see her baby bump again. White is a really hard color to pull off and it's probably a little early for her to try. Dress does seem more age appropriate (listening to us again), she seems at least 5 years younger than the other night.
We agree. Made my post before reading yours. LOL, if you are reading this, than I'm sure you read my theory for the "bump". Not just her but for others, too.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 21:47

The next mrs clooney wrote:latest tweet while at the award show:
33 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

glad to see she's focusing on George and not herself!
Gossip sites always caught EC texting while with George at awards shows. Even if just sitting there while George is busy away from them, just rude IMHO.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 21:49

doris day wrote:armani did her best look may be also make up
Is this white dress an Armani?

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next