George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 7 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 7 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 7 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

+51
Molly
Michelle meyers
pandabear
playfuldeb
bunny
NotAvailable
fluffy
doris day
MyGirlKylie
sadDonkey
anon.4
Cinderella
Atalante
janieb
madsky
dakota007
bamboochacha
iamnoone
zizi
premiere
silly girl
lula-mae
laetval
Henway
MM
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
m4rose
phys major
fava
watching
Natascha
Lighterside
Joanna
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
blubelle
lovelylois
Maggy
sisieq
bellybaby
Missa
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
melbert
Pari
it's me
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
55 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 7 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by doris day Wed 11 Jan 2012, 05:11

shes better but together they are ridiculous,shes too big

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 7 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by watching Wed 11 Jan 2012, 06:14

Stacy is again wearing Dana Rebecca Designs earrings. Think she is getting a paycheck? I doubt she will wear them to the big award shows like Globes & Oscars but the smaller award shows, she might be getting a paycheck to wear and publicly endorse.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 7 Empty tmp thread

Post by watching Wed 11 Jan 2012, 06:49

Exactly How to Get Stacy Keibler's Smokin' Hot Smoky Eye Look

Makeup artist Marina Gravani created the oh-so-sexy eye makeup look Stacy Keibler wore to the Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala over the weekend. Oh, and she was nice enough to tell me how she did it. And now I'm nice enough to share! Everyone's so nice!

So what did Marina use to set the stage, so to speak?
"Her face is a combination of two color of Make Up Forever HD Foundation. Her contour was done with Sally Hansen cream blush in Rosy. Translucent powder and anti-shine for a no touch up needed look! I finished off with MAC Lip Pencil in Oak and a FLIRT! lip gloss in a pink clear sparkly tone!"

Awesome. And on the eyes?
"On her eyes I used Laura Mercier Caviar to get a bold black lid and then used Tom Ford Beauty Eye Quad in Titanium Smoke to blend the shadow up. I also used Make Up Forever Cake Eyeliner in Black and a Kevyn Aucoin black liner in the rim of the eye and smudged under."

Sounds easy, right? A few of the products are below if you'd like to browse through them!
Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 11 Jan 2012, 07:04

Hi Watching, I just moved this to the Stacy Keibler thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 11 Jan 2012, 09:48

No problem. I thought of that first but then thought best to put in the thread relating to the event. All good.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 11 Jan 2012, 11:54

I like her gown, she finally got that part right. Hair is looking better (still needs bangs). Today's advice: face and neck should match, Stace. Foundation is too light for the fake tan. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jan 2012, 12:57

swallowing up gall
bec of this
really hard time
I want to say the dress would have been better completed (si può dire così..? scratch ) with some closed shoes
total black
no frills kind

as maybe like those
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 11 Jan 2012, 15:00

Blowing up the photos to more than full page, her make up looks fine to me.

Don't like those closed shoes, strappy ones look younger & more feminine. She's lucky she has the feet for them, so wears them while she can, plenty of time to come for wearing closed shoes !
Noticed, no bling jewellery to clash with lovely beading on the dress and no bright nail varnish, her nails look good and natural.

I think it would be a good idea to have photos of other couples here too so that we can compare how they both look to others on the red carpet.
I would suspect them to be amongst the top five !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 11 Jan 2012, 15:18

Gorgeous @StacyKeibler in @marieclaire office, one step closer to George Clooney... See you at the Globes on Sunday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ward season with Brad & George
January 10, 2012 Posted at 5:40 PM
Lainey Posted by Lainey

Tags:

Angelina Jolie
BFFs
Brad Pitt
George Clooney
Top Reads

Photos:
Wenn, Mejia/Asadorian/Splash, Stephen Lovekin/Getty
Both were in New York last night, both campaigning before the Academy’s nomination window closes later this week. The Brange attended the New York Film Critics’ Circle gala to collect his Best Actor award, George will attend the NBR gala tonight for his Best Actor prize from that organisation, they’ll go head to head on Thursday night at the Critics’ Choice Awards back in Hollywood and again on Sunday at the Globes.

In other words, they’re pretty much together every other day this week. And I like it when they’re together.

But who’s in the lead?

George may have a slight edge though Brad’s picking up some momentum. The National Society of Film Critics just named him Best Actor ahead of Gary Oldman and Jean Dujardin. Sony is playing this very, very carefully for him, working steadily behind the scenes leading up to Friday’s cut-off to make sure his name gets on the list of final five. Still...across the board, every race is tight, no one is a lock. Not even Steven Spielberg.

Spielberg was shut out from the Directors Guild yesterday.

Spielberg!

In favour of David Fincher and Woody Allen. (Which means Midnight in Paris - a movie that’s probably my favourite among all the ones being talked about as contenders - still has a good chance.)

What I’m saying is that this year, more than any other, they need to hustle their asses.

Which is why George has been doing so many interviews, appearances, magazine covers. George has been EVERYWHERE. Yesterday it was Rock Centre with Brian Williams and at some point GMA. Look at them fangirl over him on GMA:

Here’s my favourite part with Brian Williams:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

“I am working on one now that...could end him as we know it.”

See?

Don’t you want Brad and George to be together, like, all the time, with a camera on? I would watch that show! Because, of course, they don’t have to make that show.

Anyway, George alludes to a flight they were on together a couple of days ago, did you hear that? I’m thinking it was either to or from Palm Springs, they shared a ride. And that would mean all four of them, the Jolie and Keibler, getting to know one another. They’ll have to, very well in fact, because according to the schedule they should be seeing each other at least once a week until Oscar time.

Speaking of Keibler, click here to see a photo of her in New York with Joanna Cole, editor of Marie Claire, yesterday. As IF Stacy Keibler would make it into Marie Claire if not for George Clooney.

While Stacy was enjoying the benefits of being his girlfriend, George was glad-handing around town. As for Brange - I’m into Angelina’s leather skirt and emeralds, it’s a good combination. Very rarely does she look better than he does but it was the case the other night in Palm Springs and it was the same last night in New York...because, again, as I noted then, he’s so thin right now his clothes don’t fit right. Now how can we find a way to blame her for this, tabloids?

Stacy Keibler: George Clooney Is the 'Best Date in the Whole World'

By Jeffrey Slonim

Wednesday January 11, 2012 08:35 AM EST
Stacy Keibler: George Clooney Is the 'Best Date in the Whole World'

Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

Splash News Online

Facebook
Tweet

Stacy Keibler could get used to Hollywood's award-show season.

"I have the best date in the whole world," Keibler, 32, told PEOPLE Tuesday at New York's Cipriani 42nd Street, where boyfriend George Clooney nabbed the best-actor award from the National Board of Review for his role in The Descendants.

The couple, recently returned from Mexico, looked stunning – she's a tad taller in heels and looking leggy, with her hair up – as they walked the red carpet arm in arm. "I did the zipping part," Clooney, 50, said of Keibler's dress. "Which does require some skill."

But he took some time on his own appearance, with his crisp tux and flawless coif. "It takes hours just to glue on my hair," Clooney quipped.

"He always looks good," Keibler added. "No matter what he wears."

So, how many times has Keibler seen The Descendants? "I think I've seen it four times," she replied. "I really love that scene where George is running down the hill. I think it's hilarious, because he doesn't run anything like that."

If Clooney and Keibler seem like the perfect couple, perhaps they are.

"Stacey is a superwoman," said Shailene Woodley, who plays Clooney's daughter in the film. "She's super passionate and philanthropic. She's just a happy person, a happy individual ... and so is he."

So, Keibler had a good night? "It's so fun," she admitted.

As award season progresses, there should be more where that came from.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney took home the Best Actor Award at the National Board of Review Awards last night. And his Oscar-Date Barbie was at his side, of course. Stacy wore this Marchesa dress, which… what does THAT mean? Is she trying to get Harvey Weinstein’s eye? Does Stacy want to get into movies? Maybe she just liked the dress. Honestly, considering the kind of crap Marchesa usually puts out (ice skater fugness), this dress isn’t terrible. Stacy even looks kind of glamorous. Plus, her makeup improved here, especially since she was looking drag queeny in Palm Springs.

As for Clooney and what this award means, and his chances in the long-run for a Best Actor Oscar… I don’t know. The National Board of Review is one of the most prestigious of the critics’ awards, and the fact that they’ve anointed Clooney definitely helps his chances. Clooney is also helping himself by hustling harder than I’ve seen him hustle in previous years – I don’t remember Clooney doing this many television, magazine and newspaper interviews in a LONG time. And while he’s being interviewed, he’s doing the awards season dance – oh, he doesn’t care about the awards, but yes, he’s going to hustle and campaign because why not and why don’t you love him and just vote for him anyway? Whatever. Team Pitt. I would love to see Brad win over Clooney. And I would love to see Michael Fassbender beat both of them.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by lolo on Wed 11 Jan 2012, 15:43; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 11 Jan 2012, 15:26

Hmmmm some positive vibes coming through from people, at last !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 11 Jan 2012, 15:38

the only thing she has to say about the whole thing is that it's fun to get dressed up?? Nothing about being with George and how amazing his talent is. George does not look too happy by her response in this video.

Ps. sorry for posting with a link but for some reason it won't let me post pictures or videos directly into my reply.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 11 Jan 2012, 16:31

lolo wrote:
Gorgeous @StacyKeibler in @marieclaire office, one step closer to George Clooney... See you at the Globes on Sunday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If she was at the Marie Claire offices then we can expect an interview and/or photoshoot with her. You don't just pop into the offices for a tea and quick natter.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 11 Jan 2012, 17:30

Stacy Keibler: George Clooney Is ‘Not Allowed To Play Pranks On Me’

First Published: January 11, 2012 11:51 AM EST Credit: Getty Images

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Stacy Keibler and George Clooney are all smiles at the 2011 National Board of Review Awards gala at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York City on January 10, 2012 Caption George Clooney might be planning a major prank on pal Brad Pitt, but when it comes to girlfriend Stacy Keibler – she’s off limits!

Access Hollywood caught up with the star couple on Tuesday at New York’s Cipriani 42nd Street, where George was honored with the Best Actor award for his role in “The Descendants” from the National Board of Review.

On the red carpet, Stacy revealed that George’s practical jokes are best left for his friends.

“We have a rule that he is not allowed to play pranks on me,” the blonde beauty told Access, as George smiled by her side.

As for his planned prank on Pitt, George said it’s going to be major.

“I can’t tell you what it is, but I can tell you it’s going to end his career,” the actor joked. “I actually am working on something for [Brad,] but I want to wait until, you know, for a while. Let it run for a couple of years.”

Stacy, 32, who towered above George last night, also revealed that she wasn’t sporting heels at the event, but said her beau enjoys a nice pair of stilettos on her.

“George loves me to wear my heels,” Stacy, who was sporting a Marchesa gown, said.

And the actor might like his lady in a pair of heels, but the Golden Globe nominee doesn’t chime in on what she should wear on the red carpet.

“She picks her own [clothes.] She’s a grown up,” George added.
George Clooney's Squeeze Stacy Keibler Sparkles in Marchesa at The National Board of Review
George Clooney takes home both a Best Actor Award for "Descendants" and Stacy Keibler after the National Board of Review Awards in New York City. We call that a Win Win.
5:06 AM PST 1/11/2012 by Elizabeth Snead

Actress/model Stacy Keibler has come a long way from the World Wrestling Championships and ABC's Dancing With The Stars. But why not. Remember Judge Bruno Tonioli nicknamed her "The Weapon of Mass Seduction." And now that she's George Clooney's main squeeze, she's on the red carpet 'It List' and is being smothered in designer gowns for every event she attends with -- or without -- him.
our editor recommends
George Clooney to Direct, Star in WWII Stolen Art Drama 'Monuments Men' for Sony
George Clooney to Star in Dustin Lance Black's Proposition 8 Play

At this evening's National Board of Review Awards in New York -- held at Cipriani on 42nd Street -- she was sparkle plenty standing next to (OK, towering over) George on the red carpet, wearing a stunning black silk crepe side slit column dress with a gold embroidered bodice by Marchesa.

PHOTOS: 'The Descendants' Red Carpet Arrivals

George picked up the best actor prize for his The Descendants starring role, while his onscreen daughter Shailene Woodley, bagged the honor of best supporting actress. Unlike most awards, the winners know they're gonna win before the event. Yawn. Even so, George joked on the red carpet that he was still gonna be surprised., Newcomers Rooney Mara (in Miu Miu with YSL heels) and Felicity Jones (in Dolce & Gabbana) were both awarded the breakthrough performance honors for their roles in their respective films, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and Like Crazy.

But enough about talented actresses. Will Stacy be George's Oscar date? Oh, you betcha. Will she wear a fabulous designer dress? You double betcha. We're putting our money on an A-list European fashion name, maybe Giorgio Armani? After all, he makes all of George's formal tuxedos so they'd be like a wedding cake matching pair.

STORY: Marchesa's Designers Dish On Golden Globes 2012 Fashion

Did we say wedding? Sorry, George, didn't mean to spook ya. In case you've forgotten, he was happily dating the Italian celebrity Elisabetta Canalis for a year until she foolishly told a reporter that she'd like to get married someday. Oh, brother. She got the boot soon afterwards and ended up on DWTS herself.

The Marchesa collection, designed by Georgina Chapman, is available in at Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and specialty stores nationwide. George Clooney, unfortunately, is not so widely available.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 11 Jan 2012, 21:04

I've been having a strange feeling just lately that Stacy seems to be a good influence on George. He's been much more open and chatty and jokey about her than ever he was before with or about the previous two ladies in his life. Any one else feel that ?

And doesn't that mean that he's comfortable with her and doesn't have to feel that he's walking on eggshells with her and has to keep checking if she's ok etc etc.
Not saying it'll last forever as I don't have a crystal ball, but there's a change coming over the secretive/privacy
loving GTC that's quite appealing and nice to see, IMO anyway.
He referred to privacy being difficult to uphold now with the advent of modern technology in the chat on one of the videos, can't remember the man's name, and maybe he's coming to terms with it and not feeling so uptight about it all.

Or, then again, maybe it's all a mirage, but I don't think so.
Verrry Interesting Wink

Hope he never marries in the future and becomes a
boring married old fart. Seesaw of good and e
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jan 2012, 21:31

GNGL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jan 2012, 21:32

(l'avevo detto io che era stanco
dormi George

DOOOOOOOOOORMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 11 Jan 2012, 21:38

Oh that's SO funny !!!! lol!

Did someone just die ?????

Can't stop laughing Love3
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 11 Jan 2012, 22:02

Uh oh - looks serious. Stacy is not smiling. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 11 Jan 2012, 22:07

Joanna he was the same way with Sarah. At Oscars was the same thing. He told the interviewer that he curled her hair. With Stacy the relationship is the complete opposite of Eli"s. Maybe his PR wants it that way. Eli was petite, Stacy is amazon like. Eli was dark, Stacy is light, Eli didn't say anything on redcarpet, George and Stan had to quiet Stacy on the red carpet in Palm Springs because she was talking over George when he was giving an interview, Eli never smiled, Stacy wears the perma grin. Stacy is just the opposite of Eli, maybe that is why you think she is good for him. He will get bored with her, he may already be bored, who knows! He has the awards season and won't break up with her because that would overshadow the awards.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jan 2012, 22:13

who knows....

maybe some in the middle would be fine
not too much grumpy
nor chatty

not so little (read thin Rolling Eyes )
nor jolly green giant (I like green, did I already said?)

mah
chissà chi lo sà...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 7 Empty bad pic

Post by bamboochacha Wed 11 Jan 2012, 22:24

it's me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GNGL

oh, that is a bad picture LOL - they look like a couple of senior citizens trying to hold each other up. how old is she? she looks old. flower Love3
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jan 2012, 22:45

well... I would say
he a bit more...

Sleep
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 11 Jan 2012, 23:06

lol! lol! lol! it's cheered me up anyway !!

Maybe it was a fart ????
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 7 Empty PPPPPFFFFFTTTTT

Post by bamboochacha Wed 11 Jan 2012, 23:27

Joanna wrote: lol! lol! lol! it's cheered me up anyway !!

Maybe it was a fart ????

yes - the mexican souvenir - Montezuma's revenge. hohohohohohohohohohoho. What a Face
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jan 2012, 23:32

Joanna wrote:Oh that's SO funny !!!! lol!

Did someone just die ?????

Can't stop laughing Love3

Jo?
wait a mo, please

Beaten
YOU PERFECTLY KNOW I DONT LIKE THOSE KIND OF HINTS

thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 11 Jan 2012, 23:40

Thanks for your personal thoughts pandabear, but I have to disagree with you about a fact. At PS, Stan started the conversation with her about her earrings, not telling her to shut up. They were laughing at the time with each other. After all, George isn't Royalty so that no-one chat while he is chatting.

That picture still makes me laugh every time I see it....Priceless !
I'm sure we've all got one of ourselves that has the same effect.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 11 Jan 2012, 23:41

Lightsabre fight Meet you at dawn I M ?

Night night
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jan 2012, 23:44

meet you now
darling!

Drink 2
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 12 Jan 2012, 00:41

watching wrote:Stacy Keibler: Clooney keeps me locked up
added: 10 Jan 2012 // by: Cover

Stacy Keibler has joked that boyfriend George Clooney keeps her “locked up”. The 32-year-old former wrestler has been a constant companion for the A-list actor for several months. But the beauty says the Descendants star doesn’t like her being too far away from him. “George keeps me locked up,” Stacy laughed to reporters at the Palm Springs Film Festival to which George quipped, “I do!”

George added that he has a tight rein on his lady love. “I don’t let her go out. Don’t let her do anything,” the 50-year-old joked. The confirmed bachelor also apparently gives Stacy fashion advice on what she wears when she accompanies him to various events around the world.

“We sort of have the same taste so it’s pretty easy,” Stacy shared. “Whatever I end up liking, he likes it too. So it works out good because if he didn’t, then I don’t know what I would do!”

The couple began dating last summer after George ended his two-year relationship with Italian television personality, Elisabetta Canalis.

© Cover Media
Link
ROTFLOL!!!! That is so bullsh*t it's not even funny! (at SK quotes, not watching).

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 12 Jan 2012, 00:43

Katiedot wrote:
lelacorb wrote: but there is no news!
lovelylois wrote: Right now, it is hard for me to separate George and Stacy.
sisieq wrote:Talking to fans through PMs, 2 things stand out the most for them losing interest in George
Dexterdidit wrote:I'm pretty much over the whole thing and I've been around for a very long time.
doris day wrote:i think that people writes about the gf because there is not much to say about clooney
What you all, and more, seem to be saying is that George is boring to you (or people you're in contact with) because he hasn't done or said anything new in years. Is that right?

So two questions that genuinely puzzle me:

1. Why still be a George Clooney fan when he's so uninteresting to you?
2. What has his girlfriend done that's so much more excting than George Clooney?
sorry, katie, but now you're scaring me. Please go back and re-read out posts, not once did any of us use the word "boring" - we said that some here and others we've talked to lost "respect".

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 12 Jan 2012, 01:05

The next mrs clooney wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the only thing she has to say about the whole thing is that it's fun to get dressed up?? Nothing about being with George and how amazing his talent is. George does not look too happy by her response in this video.

Ps. sorry for posting with a link but for some reason it won't let me post pictures or videos directly into my reply.
WOW, now she's taking notes from SL era. Cray at her best! NOT!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 12 Jan 2012, 01:08

Katiedot wrote:
lolo wrote:
If she was at the Marie Claire offices then we can expect an interview and/or photoshoot with her. You don't just pop into the offices for a tea and quick natter.
I'm sorry, but Cray almost looks to be 50 here. IMHO!

I agree with everyone, the gown was lovely, but NOT on a 32 year old. I guess she didn't have time in New York to get her roots done?

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 12 Jan 2012, 01:38

Okay, I missed the Memo as to why the "tweet" thread is locked. LOL!

See, cindigirl, Cray does read here - we mentioned that she's so busy appearing at her award shows that she hasn't been doing her "money" tweets. Got one today.

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
I wanted to share my newest obsession! It's the Beachwaver Curling Iron by my one of my hairstylists @sarahpotempa. dld.bz/aEbHx
8 hours ago

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 12 Jan 2012, 01:47

BTW, Katie, we DO understand and agree with you - most of us don't want editorial comments about Cray in the "George" threads either. I/we prefer to keep them here to. We DO understand that we are not prohibited from talking about her. Buts as I said in the "George" thread, you have to correct those who post photos AND include editorial comments while posting those photos otherwise, most of us are going to respond back knowing that those type of comments should be reserved for the G,G,G threads. And, I respectfully ask that no SK ALONE photos be allowed in the "George" threads.

Also, with due respect, I don't appreciate the JJ and Cele/bitchy type web sites posted in the "George" threads that pertain to Cray EVEN when those "articles" pertain to that particular award show. Those need to be in the G,G,G threads only - UNLESS they are JUST about George.

Everyone needs to comply or the rest of us will ignore your wishes. Sorry, but still p*ssed that you allowed "f.... face" and "the b*tch" to be allowed about a past GF even when pointed out to you twice. That's is why I constantly stress that the above must comply to ALL. It just isn't fair that a small group of members gets away with it. IMHO. Thank you!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 12 Jan 2012, 02:35

Joanna I don't think Stan would comment on her earrings on the red carpet when George was in the middle of an interview. If you go back and watch they might have looked like they were talking about her earrings but watch Stacy's whole demeanor change. She stopped smiling and the look on her face became more serious and listened to what he was saying. Anyway, I am sure Stan would have noticed her earrings when they left the hotel and would have commented on them then.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Jan 2012, 04:36

sisieq wrote:Okay, I missed the Memo as to why the "tweet" thread is locked. LOL!
It isn't. We had a discussion a week or so ago and decided that having a separate tweet thread wasn't working for us anymore, so I merged the current tweet thread and the general thread together.

The 'locked' tweet thread you're looking at is probably the old one. One annoying thing about this forum is that it doesn't let threads get longer than 20 pages (1000 posts) then it automatically locks them.

sisieq wrote: Buts as I said in the "George" thread, you have to correct those who post photos AND include editorial comments while posting those photos otherwise,
I have to correct people? I like to think that we're adults who can manage ourselves.

sisieq wrote:Also, with due respect, I don't appreciate the JJ and Cele/bitchy type web sites posted in the "George" threads that pertain to Cray EVEN when those "articles" pertain to that particular award show. Those need to be in the G,G,G threads only - UNLESS they are JUST about George.
I somewhat agree with you here. I've just seen the National Board of Review thread and don't understand what half of those posts are doing in there. If I get moment I'll have a go at sorting it out later. Sadly I don't have a way of persuading people to think before they post a story in the wrong place.

Let's call it a learning process and hopefully we'll eventually get there.

sisieq wrote:That's is why I constantly stress that the above must comply to ALL. It just isn't fair that a small group of members gets away with it.
Yes, I would love it if everyone did follow what I request however, how do you suppose I do this? You know that I'm not here every minute of the day which is why I've made so many posts asking people to follow this. I'm not around when people start to go off track which is why I step in later when I'm back online.

I'm pretty sure that there are posters who take advantage that I'm in a different time zone to ignore what I ask and then pull an "Oopsie! Sorry Katie" when I ask them to stop. Or give me abuse.

-------------------------------------------
All I can do is point out how some posters (by no means all) seem somewhat obsessed by his girlfriend and can only ever post about her, no matter what the actual story is and I ask them to re-evaluate their need to post endlessly about her on every thread - especially when they have nothing new to say about her. This is something people can and should be able to do for themselves without me needing to be online checking every post made.

Once again, to make sure that there's no misunderstanding: people can post about Stacy (or whoever he dates next as she's at least halfway towards her expiry date) whether it's good or bad about her on any threads that seem to pertain to her. HOWEVER please post more about George than you do about Stacy.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 12 Jan 2012, 05:24; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added info about the tweet thread.)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Jan 2012, 04:40

pandabear wrote:Joanna I don't think Stan would comment on her earrings on the red carpet when George was in the middle of an interview. If you go back and watch they might have looked like they were talking about her earrings but watch Stacy's whole demeanor change. She stopped smiling and the look on her face became more serious and listened to what he was saying. Anyway, I am sure Stan would have noticed her earrings when they left the hotel and would have commented on them then.
That's all well and good except for the fact you can HEAR Stan say to her "I love your earrings" and she smiles, puts her hand to her ear and says "Oh, thank you!" with a big smile on her face.

He then turns away from her, she turns back to the person she was talking to, realises they aren't there any more and then turns to George. As she's no longer 'on', the smile fades and she puts on her neutral 'I'm the girlfriend of a star standing supportively next to him' face.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 12 Jan 2012, 05:54

Whatever, he has women's issues because of his upbringing. have you noticed he never spends the holidays with his family ALWAYS in Cabo. he has issues with family which is why he has issues with women
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 12 Jan 2012, 06:34

Excuse me she almost look's 50 here? What world do you live in?So what are you angry about? That he is Campaigning? For the last how many years of his life? Guess what his GF"S suck! But she doesn't look 50, maybe the woman on her left does! What are you angry about? That George is talented,handsome, sexy,successful,intelligent,and still ?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Jan 2012, 07:01

Hi Michelle

I re-posted your post in a separate thread because I think it's broader than just Stacy and will probably get lost on this thread.

If anyone would like to respond to Michell, please find her thread in the Girls Girls Girls setion
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 12 Jan 2012, 23:54

From a link on Twitter:

Stacy Keibler will be appearing on NBC's "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon," next Friday, January 21, 2012. She will be the second guest after Joan Rivers.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why?!? WHY?!? *shakes fist at sky* Mad
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 12 Jan 2012, 23:57

Self promotion I'm guessing she has nothing else to promote.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 13 Jan 2012, 00:01

well she is all set for tonight her newest tweet

Hot water with lemon, check. 9am trainer, check. Steam and shower, check. Glam squad, check. Ready to go to @lafilmcritics awards on @vh1!

23 minutes ago via HootSuite

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 13 Jan 2012, 00:22

Except, Friday is the 20th, not the 21st!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 13 Jan 2012, 00:31

silly girl wrote:well she is all set for tonight her newest tweet

Hot water with lemon, check. 9am trainer, check. Steam and shower, check. Glam squad, check. Ready to go to @lafilmcritics awards on @vh1!

23 minutes ago via HootSuite

weird she doesn't mentioning eating. Oh well hot water and lemon should keep her going for day Vomit 1

so any guesses on the outfit this evening?? Lets see if Stacy has been taking notes from us this time.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 13 Jan 2012, 00:32

she is wearing white....not as nice as the other night....actually makes her look bigger....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 13 Jan 2012, 00:37

Make up is much better, she listened to us on the red lipstick an dark eyes. natural definitely works best on her. Dress does make her look bigger and we can see her baby bump again. White is a really hard color to pull off and it's probably a little early for her to try. Dress does seem more age appropriate (listening to us again), she seems at least 5 years younger than the other night.
Notice on picture 3 she seems to be pulling away from him. Trouble in paradise???????
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 13 Jan 2012, 00:43

This looks like a photo of either a high-school Father/Daughter dance or the proud dad about to walk his daughter down the aisle.

Maybe we should stop pointing out the baby bump so the poor girl will consume more than hot water and lemon. Although it's weird, and what are the chances it's the dress material again? A girl whose life revolves around exercise and cleansing should not look like that.

Last edited by Missa on Fri 13 Jan 2012, 00:47; edited 1 time in total
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Fri 13 Jan 2012, 00:45

just saw barbb.... Stacey on carpet she looks like she is in a brides dress ROFLMAO

Put it in other thread too because it fits both topics
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Fri 13 Jan 2012, 00:52

Missa wrote:This looks like a photo of either a high-school Father/Daughter dance or the proud dad about to walk his daughter down the aisle.

ROFLMAO Daddy can I go to the prom.... Pleeease

Maybe we should stop pointing out the baby bump so the poor girl will consume more than hot water and lemon. Although it's weird, and what are the chances it's the dress material again? A girl whose life revolves around exercise and cleansing should not look like that.
Actually i wouldn't press on the weight issue we wouldn't want her bullimic or turning toward anorexia. Not much for goldiggers but i don't pick on the weight
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next