George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One

+9
lucy
LaProfessora
davidarochelle
The next mrs clooney
dakota007
m4rose
Henway
Cinderella
sisieq
13 posters

Go down

The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One Empty The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:07

I'm tired of the remarks aimed at other members because of their personal OPINIONS about SK. I started this thread for those RP's to enjoy. This thread is NOT for put downs by the rest of us. Since, the posters here are free to post and discuss SK to their heart's content - be warned that if you criticize the rest of us in the original SK General thread - you will be dumped on!

Enjoy your thread!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One

Post by Cinderella Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:13

Pretty ingenious, Sisieq! You're so funny sometimes! Laughing
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler General NICE Thread One

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:32

Thanks! I know at first glance it will be taken the wrong way, truly isn't meant to. Since SK has her fans here (and not saying that's wrong), than why not have a thread where they can discuss and not be mocked or picked on. As I said, the other truly isn't a "mean only" thread, but one where those who do have criticisms can post without being mocked or picked on, too. Hope that makes sense and helps keep peace in the Forum. Its not to create a "we said", "they said" type of place. Very Happy

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:35

hahah sissi

Hope this works for you!

Hmmmm nice thread something nice, I need to say something nice here....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh its been more then 24 hours and no tweets! Very Happy

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:40

I'll have to up my meds and alcohol intake first before I think of something nice...........okay, her hair and dress at the SAG awards was much improved from when she went to Toronto. Now, for that bottle of tequila...........
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:58

there is always the choice to say nothing..but i don't think it will work here, it is either say mean things and insultes S or you are picking on other members for trying to say you opinion!!! No
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:23

hen and m4rose, I know you guys are just fooling around, but you are missing my point. This thread isn't for "us" to pretend and say something nice, but for the SK fans to talk and discuss. I hope that if they feel comfortable here they will not dump on the rest of us in the other SK threads when they don't like what we have to say.

Example - most of us did not like her hair styles when she doesn't wear bangs. I didn't feel any of us mocked her, but explained that her and others like her with that type of hairline really looks better with bangs. Well, that didn't go over well and there was close to warfare over it. Nothing wrong with a simple "I disagree, she looked nice", but we were totally dumped on. Let the SK fans have their say here.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:29

dakota007 wrote:there is always the choice to say nothing
If you are talking about this thread, than yes I agree. If you are talking about the other SK thread, than I disagree. Why are you ignoring the explanations as to what a Forum and its different sections are all about? The posters here don't come here to PURPOSELY write something mean about her or his other GFs. If people like SK want to be celebrities just to be a celebrity and make big money, than they can expect things said about them.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:39

Yes sis I am fooling around but what kind of discussion is it when you have segragation. I want to think we are all Adult enough to listen to each others opinions and at the end that we will except each other for our own opinoin's. If it bothers one so much that they can not handle people's thoughts then maybe an open forum is not a place for them to be.

But I really am glad she hasn't tweeted!(not that it will last)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:41

[/quote] Why are you ignoring the explanations as to what a Forum and its different sections are all about? The posters here don't come here to PURPOSELY write something mean about her or his other GFs. If people like SK want to be celebrities just to be a celebrity and make big money, than they can expect things said about them. [/quote]
i don't expect all people to like her, i don't have any feeling towards her, but if i saw something i don't like i wont use curses and name calling to show my opinion just cuz i don't like that thing, u don't seem to understand this point cuz i've been repeating it since ages, even canalis i didn't bash her until she started to say mean thing about G...it bothers me cuz i know you are nice ladies and i hate to see some of you uses words that i hate..you never said don't talk about her in your own way but don't just pick on everything she does/says!! it is painful to see, i know you would say don't read it but those comments are in every thread!!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:41

Henway wrote:Yes sis I am fooling around but what kind of discussion is it when you have segragation. I want to think we are all Adult enough to listen to each others opinions and at the end that we will except each other for our own opinoin's. If it bothers one so much that they can not handle people's thoughts then maybe an open forum is not a place for them to be.
Understand and totally agree!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 31 Jan 2012, 22:13

If this is a forum then supposedly the topics are open for discussion. If it were merely a place where people share the same opinions it wouldn't be a forum. You have to be tough to live in the forum world and expect that not everyone will agree with your opinion. Deal with it or create your own blog where you put forward your ideas without having to listen to anyone else's opinions.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Tue 31 Jan 2012, 22:14

^^^^^
are u talking to me??
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 31 Jan 2012, 22:42

I really wonder if SK is reading our comments. Either way she really looks very pretty lately, in part because she is wearing less makeup, and softer colors. Some ladies look better with dramatic makeup (Sofia V.) Others, particularly fair-skinned blonds (like SK and me,) must learn that high definition cameras without a soft-focus lens can be harsh.

I also think that the neckline of her latest gown is much more flattering than her earlier strapless choices. I sympathize in that it is hard to find appropriate dresses when the styles in vogue are completely wrong for your body type. Although SK is tall and thin, her athletic shoulders and back are a challenge. Too bad Michelle Obama is a current style icon, rather than Linda Evans or Joan Collins, who also had very broad shoulders. Remember shoulder pads ladies?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LaProfessora Tue 31 Jan 2012, 22:52

I liked her dress for the SAG Awards, very classy and sophisticated. Only saw the one picture of her so don't know if it was difficult to walk in. Do not think her hair looked great, though a lot better than Toronto! Time....

LaProfessora
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 31 Jan 2012, 23:00

Yep I was messing around just so everyone knows. Very Happy
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Tue 31 Jan 2012, 23:02

hey LP!!nice to see you posting here welcome!! Give Flowers enjoy!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 31 Jan 2012, 23:04

I've also thought her hair has looked better the last couple of times, the way they are styling it to cover her forehead is an improvement. Her dresses although much better IMO because they are more classic in design, they do seem suited for a mature woman which is better than dressing like a teenager for a woman 32 with an older BF. There that was nice. I could really care less about this GF for some reason, maybe I'm just GF burnt-out!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 31 Jan 2012, 23:15

oh that's nice next time stacy will check here will see we have some sweet place to speak about her and thanks to you !

see stacy even your haters supportive huh !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LaProfessora Tue 31 Jan 2012, 23:27

dakota007 wrote:hey LP!!nice to see you posting here welcome!! Give Flowers enjoy!!

Thanks. Took me awhile to figure out where people had gone! Hope to get back in the groove. Smile

LaProfessora
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jan 2012, 23:30

Welcome LaProfessora!!! Get busy posting!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 31 Jan 2012, 23:34

welcome la pro here Smile ,i hope wildb.gina , kiki and kethlene and all the rest come too .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 31 Jan 2012, 23:49

Welcome to all of the newbies. I have always wondered, are there any gentlemen posting on COH, or are we all ladies?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 01 Feb 2012, 01:07

I don't think there are Davida, we get the odd one here and there but none I believe at the moment. So Stacy has a nice thread about her, well I guess I won't be posting much in here then will I. Unless she does something of course....won't hold my breath though.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:41

m4rose love your avatar is that white spots all over the face or snow?
Dex don't worry about it , what's that old saying "if you don't have something nice to say, say nothing at all." If we all did that SK wouldn't have so many long threads, now would she?
Davida, think at this time we are all females, are you an actor?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:53

lucy wrote:m4rose love your avatar is that white spots all over the face or snow?

Thanks! That is snow all over her face. She had just dug her ball out and was waiting for me to throw it again. Very Happy
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:58

She's so cute! and so is SK, but she's got nothing on m4roses dog!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 01 Feb 2012, 03:06

she is sooo cuteeeeeeeee !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Feb 2012, 03:09

This forum is for everyone and we all have different opinions. If there are posters who have difficulties with other people disagreeing with them they need to learn to play better with others or stop posting.

We certainly don't need separate threads where people can only give one opinion, that's just crazy. This thread is not required and I'm locking it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down