George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 9 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 9 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 9 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

+51
Molly
Michelle meyers
pandabear
playfuldeb
bunny
NotAvailable
fluffy
doris day
MyGirlKylie
sadDonkey
anon.4
Cinderella
Atalante
janieb
madsky
dakota007
bamboochacha
iamnoone
zizi
premiere
silly girl
lula-mae
laetval
Henway
MM
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
m4rose
phys major
fava
watching
Natascha
Lighterside
Joanna
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
blubelle
lovelylois
Maggy
sisieq
bellybaby
Missa
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
melbert
Pari
it's me
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
55 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 9 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by laetval Fri 13 Jan 2012, 22:05

sisieq wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:latest tweet while at the award show:
StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Coming soon! Smile RT @clairehoworth: non-elf’s website has a nice clean look. More updates please, @stacykeibler! thestacykeibler.com
33 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

glad to see she's focusing on George and not herself!
Gossip sites always caught EC texting while with George at awards shows. Even if just sitting there while George is busy away from them, just rude IMHO.

She is not texting there but in the 2nd pic she had her phone on her hand :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 9 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 22:05

The next mrs clooney wrote:Maybe she will be promoting her new movie. It's supposed to come out at the beginning of this year I think, and this one isn't made for TV, wohooo! Wonder if George will attend the premier as her date Laughing
Good thought. Some of us have discussed that the movie seems the type to go straight to video. Its lead is Stacy Dash - no offense to her, but her movies don't seem to go to theaters.

George has called EC by name in red carpet interviews to answer a question and I do think he did for SL, too.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 22:10

pandabear wrote:Sisieq I agree I believe Stan did tell her to stop talking over George and wouldn't comment on her earrings on a busy redcarpet while his boss was giving an interview.
He probably used the earrings as an excuse to get Cray's attention. Stan is a professional and would not make a "don't do that" comment on a red carpet with so many "ears" to hear and tweet about and gossip sites to talk about. If I recall, Stan wasn't even that close and Cray had to lean way over to hear him as Stan didn't walk any closer. I'm thinking if interviewer talks to her along with George, no problem there, but don't do interviews on her own.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 22:45

Going to @GoldenGlobes but will be watching & rooting hard! #GORAVENS RT @Rock32069: hope to c u in B-more this weekend for Ravens game.
28 minutes ago

Rolling Eyes

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 23:00

sisieq wrote:StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Going to @GoldenGlobes but will be watching & rooting hard! #GORAVENS RT @Rock32069: hope to c u in B-more this weekend for Ravens game.
28 minutes ago

Rolling Eyes

LOL, what an ego!! I guess that's why she did this tweet NOW and not on Sunday - red carpet photos coming out for AFI. Unless we see more, it looks to be she's not there.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 23:03

sisieq wrote:
sisieq wrote:StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
28 minutes ago

Rolling Eyes

LOL, what an ego!! I guess that's why she did this tweet NOW and not on Sunday - red carpet photos coming out for AFI. Unless we see more, it looks to be she's not there.
And, yes, I know its an answer back to a tweet sent to her. Its all in the wording!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 13 Jan 2012, 23:07

It's Friday doesn't she do that gaming thing on Fridays?? maybe that's why she's not at the AFI. Glad to see she's focusing on her career, better make the money while she's still relevant.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 23:16

The next mrs clooney wrote:It's Friday doesn't she do that gaming thing on Fridays?? maybe that's why she's not at the AFI. Glad to see she's focusing on her career, better make the money while she's still relevant.
I thought that was all pre-tapped. Question

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 13 Jan 2012, 23:25

sisieq wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:It's Friday doesn't she do that gaming thing on Fridays?? maybe that's why she's not at the AFI. Glad to see she's focusing on her career, better make the money while she's still relevant.
I thought that was all pre-tapped. Question

I was under the impression that it is live, but who knows I'm not in to gaming.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 13 Jan 2012, 23:40

Maybe no +1 allowed at the AFI awards ?! I dunno

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sat 14 Jan 2012, 00:10

Smile RT @ETOnlineAlert: George Clooney & @StacyKeibler 's pre-awards show ritual:
et.tv/wOjllz
17 minutes ago

Bet she is a single child

Last edited by sadDonkey on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 00:28; edited 3 times in total

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 14 Jan 2012, 00:10

Who knows but it sounds like she will be at the football game with the Golden Globes on Sunday it doesn't leave her much time cause I can't see her missing that. I didn't even think she was still doing the gaming thing she never tweets about that.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 14 Jan 2012, 01:19

Photos at Link

Clooney the Candidate
January 13, 2012 Posted at 8:49 AM
Lainey Posted by Lainey

Photos:
Bauer, Christopher Polk/ROBYN BECK/Getty

Most people get up on stage when they win and thank a list of agents and lawyers and studio people. If they're genuinely surprised, like Octavia Spencer, we are treated to moments of endearing fumbling and mumbling. When it's a veteran, it can be cheeky and charming, gratitude mixed with bemusement, as was the case with Christopher Plummer.

Then there are those for whom it's no surprise. George Clooney wasn't surprised. And he doesn't insult you with the pretense of it. I appreciated this, no matter how rehearsed he seemed during that speech about his parents and how they grew up ploughing the fields, or whatever, and how all of this, his life, his acting, is just the extra on top of the fortunate opportunities that arose from his parents’ struggles.

It’s like watching a politician speaking to his constituency. This is who he is. He’s the President of Hollywood. Or at least the Governor. Our current Chairman of the Board, holding court like Frank Sinatra used to.

And, of course, always with a date.

Stacy Keibler wore white. Kinda like Pippa Middleton. A bridesmaid. But I think this is the best way she’s styled her hair. Soft, light, not the mother of the bridey. Check her out in the press room, waiting while Clooney deals with the media following his win, patiently, completely content in her role. The Italian Queen would not have been so accommodating. Keibler will receive an excellent 6 month performance review.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 14 Jan 2012, 01:31

LOL I know I got it wrong the football game is next week of course she will be making sure she has plenty of time with the glam squad to get ready. Making sure everyone knows she will be at the Golden Globes!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 14 Jan 2012, 03:37

sisieq, sorry wasn't picking on you had been to happy hour with friends and had a little too much happy in a few hours. Didn't even Know who made the comment, just wish I looked like that when I was 50!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 14 Jan 2012, 04:30

nothing wrong with too much happy!!

I couldnt imagine tweeting during an event like this. There's so much going on, so much to see, I wouldnt have time. But then, Im a people watcher!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Jan 2012, 07:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
wot was that? real pain
or some... joke?

with only 3 pics we can't understand.... No
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 14 Jan 2012, 11:35

I would think someone spilt something on his jacket and she's cleaning it off for him. She would have noticed it too, so good to know she's looking out for him, as any one would in her position.

Can't imagine someone else would have been so attentive
to do that in the past !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Jan 2012, 13:18

spit?! Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 14 Jan 2012, 14:04

SPILT !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 14 Jan 2012, 15:42

Not sure If I should post this here or in the Critics Choice section but since no one has voiced my thoughts I guess I should. Usually someone says what I have been thinking.

My take...she looked better, although I don't like the hair extensions. He did look more relaxed with her but after seeing yesterdays AFI photos not as relaxed as when alone. I think he really is dating her and for all I know she is the love of his life....but a couple of things I noticed. When he won he didn't turn to her first....but the guy next to him, then he turned to her and gave her a quick kiss (felt like an afterthought). Then when he was backstage and saw Viola he was so much warmer with her in his body language. He even kissed Viola's hand which brings me to the hand kissing photo of SK at the Descendants premier. That photo and video bothered me because it didn't feel like a soft loving kiss but awkward and hard. Not genuine. Like I said I feel Viola's kiss was warmer. Anyway those are just my observations....if he is happy what should it matter to me. I just wish he was more honest. I sometimes feel sorry for them both...but then I look at my life and think at least they get to dress up and go to nice dinners and vacations...so I don't feel too sorry for them. Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Jan 2012, 16:03

Joanna wrote:SPILT !

Bounce I was kidding Spliff
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 14 Jan 2012, 16:07

interesting silly girl keep thinking ! Wink

Critics Choice Fashion: Stacy Keibler & George Clooney, glamorous in Armani?
George Clooney was anointed by Hollywood last night at the Critics Choice Awards. At least, that’s how it went in George’s mind. Look… one of my problems with George is that although he and I share many of the same political views, I’m usually turned off by his political and general smugness. I feel like his speech about Haiti – not to mention his acceptance speech – turned into a “Clooney Knows Best, Listen Up Women and Children, I‘m Going To Tell You What You Should Think About Important Issues” lecture. Do I agree with what he says for the most part? Yep. I just find his attitude unbearable sometimes. Although…I did think it was sweet when George won and he went over to the Moneyball table and he and Brad Pitt kissed each other. Brad was really classy, and he gave George a standing ovation. Their bromance is sweet.

Anyway…George was there with Oscar-Date Barbie, of course. This is one of the first red carpets where Stacy has worn her hair down. I’m surprised by how cute she looks with a blowout! She should wear it down more often, it really softens her. It makes her look younger too – perhaps too young, because it really does seem like George is showing off his daughter, right?

Stacy’s dress is Armani – Armani loves George, and Armani always ends up dressing George’s girls. The fit of the dress is great, and I even like the little cowl neck, and the sparkly straps at the back. This is a solid look for Stacy, one of her best. Her makeup is even subdued! No drag queeny makeup for Oscar Date-Barbie.

The camera kept cutting to George’s table too, and Stacy always looked lively and happy. I saw her posing for photos with Viola Davis, which… I mean, Viola has better things to do. Stacy seems like an enthusiastic puppy, just happy to jump around and get attention. We’ll see, Stacy. We’ll see. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Sat 14 Jan 2012, 16:16

SG i think when u know someone really well you don't worry about the way they understand your actions cuz they know you very well..so the guy next to him maybe doesn't kow him very well and it's Hollywood so..!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 14 Jan 2012, 16:35

silly girl wrote: for all I know she is the love of his life....
It surprises me that this still comes up in conversation. To me it's so clear that this isn't love, let alone the love of his life.

That doesn't mean that they're fake dates or whatever. It's perfectly ok to date someone you like, someone who makes you laugh and is easy going even if you both know that you're not in love.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 14 Jan 2012, 16:40

The only reason I say that is because we don't know....you are right Katie I know lots of people who just like dating, but aren't serious..I just didn't want to be too negative or snarky.....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 14 Jan 2012, 16:45

What do you wish he was more honest about silly girl ?
I'm really curious.

I've followed George for 18+ years and I think we've had quite a bit of honesty from him over those years, in all the TV chats, written interviews and off the cuff comments. If he wasn't being honest it wouldn't be consistent information IMO
Some people say it's all boring but it will be if it's the truth being repeated.
It's one of the things I like about him as he's never aloof and superior to everyone else.

Sorry if this is off topic in SK thread ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 14 Jan 2012, 16:52

I think he is like most people and tell's some people what they want to hear...so maybe "honest" is the wrong word....I guess I don't like game playing. I realize we all must" play the game" to a certain extent, believe me I have learned that the hard way but when it becomes excessive I find it a turn off. Does that make sense?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 14 Jan 2012, 17:31

I believe that she is in love with (because we all love him and we can not but be Stacy?) George is definitely not in love with her, he is kind, is generous with her but his eyes never lie !
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 14 Jan 2012, 18:30

silly girl wrote:I think he is like most people and tell's some people what they want to hear...so maybe "honest" is the wrong word....I guess I don't like game playing. I realize we all must" play the game" to a certain extent, believe me I have learned that the hard way but when it becomes excessive I find it a turn off. Does that make sense?

Yes I see. I don't know if he's playing games or not really. I suppose it depends what we mean by games.
If we're talking about his relationship with the press & media well yes he does make a joke of some things but that's the only way to be I think.
He's all wired up and on his toes and going from one interviewer to the other after greeting screaming fans outside so he can't be expected to be a sober sides serious person on the red carpet when interviewed.
And after all, some the inane questions he's asked he can only make a flippant come back in order to remain polite I'd imagine ! It's a good job he has a laid back character
and not have a short fuse lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 14 Jan 2012, 19:28

lolo wrote:interesting silly girl keep thinking ! Wink

Critics Choice Fashion: Stacy Keibler & George Clooney, glamorous in Armani?
George Clooney was anointed by Hollywood last night at the Critics Choice Awards. At least, that’s how it went in George’s mind. Look… one of my problems with George is that although he and I share many of the same political views, I’m usually turned off by his political and general smugness. I feel like his speech about Haiti – not to mention his acceptance speech – turned into a “Clooney Knows Best, Listen Up Women and Children, I‘m Going To Tell You What You Should Think About Important Issues” lecture. Do I agree with what he says for the most part? Yep. I just find his attitude unbearable sometimes. Although…I did think it was sweet when George won and he went over to the Moneyball table and he and Brad Pitt kissed each other. Brad was really classy, and he gave George a standing ovation. Their bromance is sweet.

Anyway…George was there with Oscar-Date Barbie, of course. This is one of the first red carpets where Stacy has worn her hair down. I’m surprised by how cute she looks with a blowout! She should wear it down more often, it really softens her. It makes her look younger too – perhaps too young, because it really does seem like George is showing off his daughter, right?

Stacy’s dress is Armani – Armani loves George, and Armani always ends up dressing George’s girls. The fit of the dress is great, and I even like the little cowl neck, and the sparkly straps at the back. This is a solid look for Stacy, one of her best. Her makeup is even subdued! No drag queeny makeup for Oscar Date-Barbie.

The camera kept cutting to George’s table too, and Stacy always looked lively and happy. I saw her posing for photos with Viola Davis, which… I mean, Viola has better things to do. Stacy seems like an enthusiastic puppy, just happy to jump around and get attention. We’ll see, Stacy. We’ll see. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Really interesting...a few days ago the radio station hosts were going around the room telling which celebrities they hated, although generally, people love them. Although none mentioned George, one caller said that it was him she didn't like because he always seemed so smug, like he truly thinks he IS the king of Hollywood and everywhere else. I personally was really surprised, cuz I've never had this perception of him, but I can see how someone might interpret him that way...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 14 Jan 2012, 19:51

sisieq wrote:I'm not able to listen to the videos because of the location of the computer(s) i'm using. If that's what happened, IMHO, Stan purposely did that to get Cray away from that interview. Otherwise, its ridiculous, IMHO, on a busy red carpet when Stan is there to help direct George for the interviews to say that WHILE George is clearly giving an interview. Stan saw Cray prior to stepping onto the red carpet, he would have said something then. That's why I'm going with the story that was a diversion against Cray.
Ok, but if you watched the video, you saw that she had already finished speaking to whoever she was speaking to before Stan caught her attention.

Stan wasn't listening to a word George said; he was roaming the red carpet talking to other people (I assume 'making nice' and setting up the next interview for George).

There are only two people who know what really happened but I think you're absolutely right that if there were any rules or restrictions for her that night she'd have been told before she ever got out of the car. You don't brief someone once they're on the red carpet, and not when there's at least three cameras filming you.

I can't remember who suggested this, but I do think it's a bit of a stretch having 'I like your earrings' with a big smile on the face as a secret code for 'stop talking to people'. Especially when you can see her talking to people on her own in the background of other photos and videos.

Her reaction to Stan was one of pleasure and put a smile on her face. Unless she's a much better actress than any of her straight-to-DVD films suggest, she wasn't given a rebuke or a warning of any sort.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 14 Jan 2012, 20:36

I don't think it was a secret code I think he wanted her attention. She was clearly distracting G during his interview enough that he kept looking over to her. I think Stan used the earrings to get her attention and he did. I don't know a man that would comment on another mans girlfriend's earring during an important event when he is supposed to be taking care of his boss. I just can't believe that George would be in the middle of an interview, clearly looking distracted, and Stan who is working the redcarpet ahead him would all of a sudden notice Stacy's earrings and walk behind George during the interview to compliment her earrings

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 14 Jan 2012, 20:57

To me it looked like George thought she was coming over to join him so he turned to make way for her. It was a fairly relaxed environment with people walking past and Stan wasn't listening or watching the interview George was doing. He was chatting to reporters next to George. He spoke to Stacy when both of them were free for a minute.

I don't think either of them thought they were on camera and I'd class Stan's comments under 'idle chit chat to make the boss' girlfriend happy'. No more than that.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Jan 2012, 23:05

Stan?
c'mon

say something
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 00:51

lucy wrote:sisieq, sorry wasn't picking on you had been to happy hour with friends and had a little too much happy in a few hours. Didn't even Know who made the comment, just wish I looked like that when I was 50!
Hug1

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 00:54

Joanna wrote:I would think someone spilt something on his jacket and she's cleaning it off for him. She would have noticed it too, so good to know she's looking out for him, as any one would in her position.

Can't imagine someone else would have been so attentive
to do that in the past !
Sorry, but IMHO I disagree. I think his past GFs would have done the same thing.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 01:08

Must have been a freebie -

Just got an oxygen facial to prepare my skin for the Golden Globes! dld.bz/aEDBD
5 hours ago

BTW, all the cleansing she does, she's killing her insides because she's stripping away the good bacteria that we all need to stay healthy. IMHO, she's setting a bad example for young girls.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sun 15 Jan 2012, 01:48

I will admit - I love an oxygen facial. Makes your skill look great!
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 15 Jan 2012, 02:14

that reminds me i had a great cinnamon roll today
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 Jan 2012, 02:59

and I had some really great Oreo cookies!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 15 Jan 2012, 03:12

Bunny,
What is an oxygen facial? And is it another over-priced, over-hyped Hollywood-style claim, or does it actually work? How can oxygen penetrate the skin? And yes, at one time they had "oxygen bars" in Las Vegas. It cost $20 for "scented air." Designed for people with "too much extra cash."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sun 15 Jan 2012, 03:21

Think of it as a tiny power washer for your face. At the salon I go to , they cleanse the face then use something that is like an airbrush to push out a mix of hyperbaric oxygen and anti aging serum to the skin. It really plumps up the face and there are no red patches. Smooths out fine lines and wrinkles and makes you look younger.

At my favorite salon, they use it alot after microdermabrasion so when you leave you are not all blotchy.

I have had a few of them - they are great and they do work.
bunny
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 15 Jan 2012, 03:23

Thank you for informing us. And how long do they last?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 Jan 2012, 03:24

From Stacy's site:

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sun 15 Jan 2012, 03:29

davidarochelle wrote:Thank you for informing us. And how long do they last?

The dramatic effect normally last a few days - it will improve the texture of your skin for weeks.
bunny
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 15 Jan 2012, 03:31

melbert wrote:From Stacy's site:

that's not spam is it? if I click on that will i get a virus tongue Razz

( if you remember me you know my sense of humor, if not i hope you don't mind )
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 15 Jan 2012, 03:35

sisieq wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Maybe she will be promoting her new movie. It's supposed to come out at the beginning of this year I think, and this one isn't made for TV, wohooo! Wonder if George will attend the premier as her date Laughing
Good thought. Some of us have discussed that the movie seems the type to go straight to video. Its lead is Stacy Dash - no offense to her, but her movies don't seem to go to theaters.

George has called EC by name in red carpet interviews to answer a question and I do think he did for SL, too.

I really liked Stacy Dash in Clueless. Alicia Silverstone starred in it but, Stacy Dash had a part
IMO, She is beautiful

Last edited by Michelle meyers on Sun 15 Jan 2012, 03:48; edited 1 time in total
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 03:41

one treatment in LA is $175. I found one place that has a special for $85. Either price is out of my budget
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jan 2012, 03:50

I know George is "better than Botox" but guess he's not better than an oxygen facial lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next