George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure

+25
Henway
sandwiches
watching
Cinderella
lovelylois
Katiedot
lucy
annemarie
Dexterdidit
zizi
bamboochacha
MM
lelacorb
doris day
sadDonkey
melbert
Charley
pattygirl
Dior
it's me
socimar
dakota007
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
lolo"layla"
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 2 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure

Post by annemarie Sun 30 Oct 2011, 11:07

I don't think Eli's crap will effect George at all yes there will be jokes but in the end George is the star not Eli. It will fade like everything else that is said. If the women George dated could harm his career he wouldn't have gotten as far as he has or achieved the accolades he has the people who count and matter to his career I don't think care who he dates it is his personal life.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 2 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure

Post by doris day Sun 30 Oct 2011, 11:09

its very long? mettilo in un post qui,then we will translate

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 30 Oct 2011, 11:40

Lucky he has already done most of the PR for the movies. Jay and Dave would have had a ball with Eli's remarks. George will just have to put up with the jokes and they will fade. As will Eli because I really don't see her with a big Hollywood career! Once DWTS is over she should go back to being quite after the beach shot of course.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:00

lelacorb wrote:I had a scan of the book (who knows the Italian could read it in full) but I can not send it. How do I?

Lela,
I saw that you opened a new thread called "scansione del libro" (scanned book) but it is empty. Are you still working on it?
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:20

I can not post it, I looked at the instructions of Katie, but I do not know why not oper-mail
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:55

lelacorb wrote:I can not post it, I looked at the instructions of Katie, but I do not know why not oper-mail

I don't know where Katie lives but here in Washington is only 8:50 am, so maybe she is still sleeping, especially if she lives in the west coast.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 30 Oct 2011, 13:48

doris day wrote:i know that you are the best canalis expert in the world but how do you know that they did not speak hours on the phone and sent present or whatever we cannot know?for once she did not use this to have publicity for herself,and why do you find this so important? what is your arriere pensée?

No “arrière pensée” but I was replying to a previous message sent by someone else. As for the fight with Maddy, Eli came to LA when she was 6 month pregnant and she did see Eli who said in her blog “e’ arrivata con il pancione” (she arrived with her big belly) and it is also true that she went to visit George. Eli was doing fine and rehearsing with DWTS and Maddy wanted to make sure that also George was OK. Eli was not happy about that and all the rumors started about their clamorous fight. It could be that they had a "girfriend fight" and they made up and everything is OK now. However Eli is affected by “Twitteritis” meaning she twitters everything starting from the weather forecast in the morning (cloudy, sunny or raining in LA), to when she goes to bed at night (good night to all my twitter friends) and then was she does, what she eats, whom she sees, what she buys and a lot of chattering with her friends...and pictures. Never a word about Maddy and her baby, not even to Val Micchetti, BUT we know that she lost her baggage yesterday in one of the 3 airports she went through. How more important is that than twitting “my best friend Maddy just had a baby daughter, I am so happy for her”. Eli is not a private person, she is very public, does not keep things to herself, so I don't think she has any contacts with Maddy.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 30 Oct 2011, 13:55

Flip-Flop, this woman reminds me of a pair of thongs, the kind you wear on your feet. This doesn't help her image at all IMO, who dates a father figure and WHY! Whatever, they were dating and strong for the first year no matter what is said now. Who knows what really happened we can all speculate and IMO a lot of us probably gets bits and pieces of it right. Looking back on all the timeline of the G&E show, I think the beginning of the end started at Christmas in Cabo last year. That is when we hardly ever saw them photographed together, once at dinner in NY in Jan. and then nothing until Italy in June. Still think George was a gentleman by not publicly being seen with another date until after the break-up. Still think there is something about break-up that seems odd, maybe George thought she would have moved on by June and when she hadn't and still behaved as if they were a couple he let her know by different rooms in different Villas. That had to of been a slap in the face for Eli, or more like a spanking from daddy, according to the crap she's trying to sell now!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 30 Oct 2011, 14:14

socimar you are right ; no twits about corvaglia is not nice at all,
lela why dont you copy and past and send a mail tosomebody? katie left for sometime so shes not in the blog now

lucy i think that things were not good between them from months;canalis left so quickly that day because she knew that george was already seeing stacy since christmas ,they had a quarrel and probably she understood that the story with stacy ould go on

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 30 Oct 2011, 14:26

D.D, you could be right, although the SK-GC romance seems a bit odd, the beginning just happened too quick. Eli just had no choice but to give up and move on.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 30 Oct 2011, 14:46

Wasn't there another article from a publication some time back about George's relationship with Eli being fatherlike? I think it was one of those quotes from those ever present mysterious 'friends'. Can anyone else remember that?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 30 Oct 2011, 14:56

oh katie is back!
yes i remember something but could not say when or where i saw that,it was probably in some of our bibles like chi or diva e donna....

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 30 Oct 2011, 15:14

Yes I remember also. I think I read the article on one of the COH threads. It was shortly after E and G broke up. It was in an italian publication. It was from a so-called friend of theirs, who introduced them orginally. He was an italian gentleman. I am bad with names. He said something to the fact that he was not surprised they broke up and thought they had unusual relationship like father-daughter relationship.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 30 Oct 2011, 15:28

Maddalena Corvaglia hasn't twitter so she can tweet with her, in an interview Ely said that in Los Angeles Maddalena was her guest, and very fun to read articles about their fight, completely invented story.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 30 Oct 2011, 15:48

lovelylois wrote:Yes I remember also. I think I read the article on one of the COH threads. It was shortly after E and G broke up. It was in an italian publication. It was from a so-called friend of theirs, who introduced them orginally. He was an italian gentleman. I am bad with names. He said something to the fact that he was not surprised they broke up and thought they had unusual relationship like father-daughter relationship.

If you are talking about Manuele Malenotti, I think he always said that that their relationship was smoky hot! This is an article after the split from Malenotti.

Manuele Malenotti, (owns bike gear firm Belstaff) dimissed rumors that George’s relationship with Elisabetta was all just a publicity stunt.
Speaking to the latest edition of glossy Italian weekly Chi he said: ‘I have known George for ten years. Of all the actors I know in Hollywood he is the one I see the most and we have done lots of charity work together. I know about their relationship because I was the one who got them together. George wanted to meet Elisabetta and he asked me to make the introductions. I did as he asked but inside I always knew that it wouldn’t last - to be honest I was expecting it.’

To suggest it was a publicity stunt is a lie. I introduced them, I saw them together and I can say that their love story was very intense. In two years they shared numerous moments. He opened the doors of his life to her, introducing her to his friends and family. I totally exclude that it was all made up.’

In the same article regarding Eli’s departure from Laglio but not related to Malenotti, a journalist reports: OMG!! “She had her dog with her and was smoking a lot.” Elisabetta showing up at Lake Como, kind of tipsy, her belligerent pout strained with wine. She would be holding her dog and blowing smoke rings as her eyes follow Luca and Antonio, the burly, hot Italian movers she hired. “I am over you!” she declares to Clooney, who is watching her with ambivalence. “I don’t need you… I could have Luca. I could have Berlusconi! I could have another movie star!” Eli cries through the crescendo of her little dogs‘ furious barks. Clooney holds out his hand and Eli throws the key at him. “BASTARD!”. Wow!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 30 Oct 2011, 16:01

wasn't he all good before the break ,up now she is hurt and just lying to hurt his ego but i don't think it will affect clooney but it might affect her
she is the one saying i slept with a man like a father and every one now knows her after her fights in DWTS and now this ,so when u feel that u with a father u go wear bikini and go kiss him and most of the pics she is touching him and he is not touching her she is a liar and it's not working .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Sun 30 Oct 2011, 16:27

oh c'mon!! is she idiot?? she is 33 and looks older and he is 50 and looks younger ,so eli shut up!! and i think everything shows that she didn't move on at all and she wants to get back with him so honey it wont happen !! never! she might be the next Lisa snowdon(sp?) who is still talking about him till now!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 30 Oct 2011, 16:43

I remember she gave an interview a while back stating that "he makes me feel 18 years old again." Maybe, just maybe this is what she is referring to, George caring and guiding her as a father. JMHO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Sun 30 Oct 2011, 16:50

cindi you are so nice!! and yeah maybe you are right!! but till now no one get it this way, what do you think G would do next??
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 30 Oct 2011, 18:01

socimar where did you find this??????its the very first time i see it

in the same article regarding Eli’s departure from Laglio but not related to Malenotti, a journalist reports: OMG!! “She had her dog with her and was smoking a lot.” Elisabetta showing up at Lake Como, kind of tipsy, her belligerent pout strained with wine. She would be holding her dog and blowing smoke rings as her eyes follow Luca and Antonio, the burly, hot Italian movers she hired. “I am over you!” she declares to Clooney, who is watching her with ambivalence. “I don’t need you… I could have Luca. I could have Berlusconi! I could have another movie star!” Eli cries through the crescendo of her little dogs‘ furious barks. Clooney holds out his hand and Eli throws the key at him. “BASTARD!”. Wow!!

socimar
Clooney Expert

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 30 Oct 2011, 18:04

Her new friend/boyfriend should run from her ASAP. Who is going to want to be seen dating her now? They should fear what she might say later. poisson davril

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 30 Oct 2011, 18:26

someone said not here anyway that she is young to be his daughter but MHO u don't see every 17 or 16 years old teen becoming a father so nooooooooo he can't be her father she is older to be like that !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 30 Oct 2011, 19:14

I don't think she'll have ANY sort of career in Hollywood, LA or America, be it on a reality show, in a shop and most certainly after Leverage, not on TV or in movies.

huh......ouch
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 30 Oct 2011, 19:42

I have to say is that all this doesn't surprise me, El does not seem to be the type who would go quietly off into the sunset. I had a feeling she would say something, what she would say I didn't know, but it would be an attempted ouch on George. I doubt he is totally effected by the father-daughter statement. The only way he might get back is to take Stacy out and about and show the public they have cool and equal relationship and that Stacy is not like EL. Here we go again with Stacy stuff.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 30 Oct 2011, 19:45

That would only show her that what she said bothered him. Don't do it George. Show her that you don't give a crap about what she says and that you don't succumb to attempts to draw out the obvious. She wants you to do it so her story stays in the front lines. Just stay hidden for a while. That should do her some good! Ha!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 30 Oct 2011, 20:04

G hidden for a while?

uhhhh.... Sad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 30 Oct 2011, 21:02

right Cinderella that's what i was thinking about . Thumbs up!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 30 Oct 2011, 21:14

we really do not know what was the relaltionship between those two;if stacy was there already things could have been be very different
they were together in milano and they went together to laglio,they went to that restaurant together and the day after she went away

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 30 Oct 2011, 21:41

Yep, Cinderella. I also agree with you. Stacy is not a solution to this problem.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 30 Oct 2011, 22:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oct 30 '11
Elisabetta Canalis: Clooney was a father figure who brought out my feminine side

These are some new photos of Elisabetta Canalis at the GQ Germany “Man of the Year” awards, where she was the escort of Roberto Cavalli. She’s wearing Cavalli too. She looks pretty good, but it’s all kind of meh. She always looks kind of drag queeny to me. Plus, she just looks overly-thrilled to be on a red carpet, getting her photo taken.
Anyway, I think Eli has played her post-breakup, post-Clooney career rather poorly. I understand that she wants to be famous in America, but the way to do that is not through Dancing With the Stars and the odd monthly confessional interview. If I was running Eli’s PR since the beginning, I would have encouraged her to do a big tell-all interview shortly after her split with George Clooney, and I would have encouraged her to give it to the highest profile American publication she could find. Perhaps Vanity Fair wouldn’t have taken her, but she could have gotten a profile in Allure or Marie Claire, and definitely Us Weekly. Instead, Eli seems content to give increasingly strange and damaged-seeming interviews to Italian publications, and her “revelations” about her relationship with Clooney seem increasingly clingy and sad. Here’s the latest:
Bacio and tell?
Elisabetta Canalis, the Italian TV personality who dated George Clooney for two years until their split last June, offers some surprising details about their relationship in Questo Amore (This Love), a new book by Italian journalist Bruno Vespa.
Praising the Oscar winner, 50, as “the person who valued my feminine side the most” and “also one of the best people I have met from a charitable point of view,” Canalis, 33, went on to say, “he has been a special for me, and very important, just as a father would be.”
Asked by Vespa to elaborate, she said, “between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship. I was unable to clarify this up ’til now.”

As for their breakup, Canalis – who competed on Dancing with the Stars earlier this season, denies reports that Clooney’s long-held aversion to marriage was an issue.
“George and I never spoke of marriage nor of having kids,” she says. “I don’t put limits to the possibility of having them, but neither George nor I had ever envisaged having kids together. The end of the relationship was not caused by a marriage issue, but instead by our personal needs.”
Although Clooney has since moved on with another Dancing alum, Stacy Keibler, Canalis has only kind words for him.
“George is a real gentleman even in his private life,” she says. “I was very much respected both as a woman and partner.”
Skipping over the “father” stuff briefly, the part that caught my eye initially was that Clooney was “the person who valued my feminine side the most”??? I hope that’s a weird translation, because it makes Elisabetta sound like a total drag queen. Now, going back to the father stuff - that’s the most convoluted way of calling her ex an old fart. Which Clooney is, granted. He is an old fart, and his girls always stay the same age, and yes, at some point it does become more of a father-daughter type relationship. Some people think that’s sick or gross, but… whatever. I understand it.
Still, I don’t believe Eli when she claims that marriage and kids never came up. She wanted to get married. She said so in that now infamous interview, right before Clooney dumped her.

Slightly off topic - but in the pics that accompany the celebitchy article, I noticed that the dress Canalis is wearing ACTUALLY FITS!!!! It looks like it was made FOR HER!!! Something every other Cavalli dress that Canalis wore certainly did not: the teal green one at their first VFF she kept tugging at to keep it up - and it wasn't original, there were pics of another actress on a different red carpet wearing the same dress; the red satin one at their only Oscars actually ripped at the zipper AND there was another woman on the SAME red carpet in the SAME dress (she is the wife of the winner of the best sound editing and best sound mixing Paul N J Ottosson for The Hurt Locker). Yeah because it was all about HIM, Cavalli made sure that the dress worked. In one way or another, Canalis is ALWAYS an afterthought with the men she's "with".
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 30 Oct 2011, 22:24

Cinderella wrote:That would only show her that what she said bothered him. Don't do it George. Show her that you don't give a crap about what she says and that you don't succumb to attempts to draw out the obvious. She wants you to do it so her story stays in the front lines. Just stay hidden for a while. That should do her some good! Ha!

Completely agree! In this situation, SILENCE really is golden.

I don't think we will see a response about this. Not an overt one, that is. But covert? Well, that could well be another story. Canalis, it seems, is way too stupid to realize just how much something like this gets talked about in the halls of (Hollywood) power. And in those halls, George has a hell of a lot of power. And she has none. And her name is becoming more toxic each time she opens her mouth. This new guy of her's better get outa there quick, or else he'll find himself being tainted by any association with her.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 30 Oct 2011, 22:47

Elisabetta Canalis Is Still Talking About George Clooney

The confidentiality agreement George Clooney made Elisabetta Canalis sign before he handed over a severance package of bus money and a letter of recommendation for her next high-paying john can suck her taint until it goes raw, because she's going to spit out his name for more free press whether his ass likes it or not. Italian journalist Bruno Vespa wrote a new book about love and Elisabetta spilled about her time with George Clooney, because the only time a bitch puts a microphone up to her mouth is when the name Clooney falls off of her tongue. Elisabetta didn't really bite the paw that fed her fame and only had nice-ish things to say about George. People has a few excerpts from the book:

Praising the Oscar winner, 50, as "the person who valued my feminine side the most" and "also one of the best people I have met from a charitable point of view," Canalis, 33, went on to say, "he has been a special for me, and very important, just as a father would be."

Asked by Vespa to elaborate, she said, "between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship. I was unable to clarify this up 'til now."

As for their breakup, Canalis – who competed on Dancing with the Stars earlier this season, denies reports that Clooney's long-held aversion to marriage was an issue.

"George and I never spoke of marriage nor of having kids," she says. "I don't put limits to the possibility of having them, but neither George nor I had ever envisaged having kids together. The end of the relationship was not caused by a marriage issue, but instead by our personal needs."

"George is a real gentleman even in his private life," she says. "I was very much respected both as a woman and partner."

The quote everybody seems to be throwing "YOU SUCIO BITCH" looks at is the "father-daughter relationship" one. Some commenters at People think it's gross, disgusting and weird that she'd label a relationship with a grown dude she took a strap-on to as father-daughter like. But I know what she's saying. What she means is that George liked her to decorate his head in a pink bonnet and spank him on the nalgas while shoving a pacifier in his mouth as she screamed at him, "You bad baby! You bad bad baby!" Yup, Clooney's the daughter. See, totally normal and worth the weekly paycheck.

Here's Elisabetta's at the GQ Man of the Year Awards in Berlin on Friday night. Sadly, she lost the top prize to Jared Leto.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 30 Oct 2011, 22:51

doris day wrote:socimar where did you find this??????its the very first time i see it

in the same article regarding Eli’s departure from Laglio but not related to Malenotti, a journalist reports: OMG!! “She had her dog with her and was smoking a lot.” Elisabetta showing up at Lake Como, kind of tipsy, her belligerent pout strained with wine. She would be holding her dog and blowing smoke rings as her eyes follow Luca and Antonio, the burly, hot Italian movers she hired. “I am over you!” she declares to Clooney, who is watching her with ambivalence. “I don’t need you… I could have Luca. I could have Berlusconi! I could have another movie star!” Eli cries through the crescendo of her little dogs‘ furious barks. Clooney holds out his hand and Eli throws the key at him. “BASTARD!”. Wow!!

socimar
Clooney Expert

It was on the US Weekly dated June 29, 2011, but reported by Celebitchy. The article is halfway down:

[From Us Weekly]

OMG!! “She had her dog with her and was smoking a lot.” I would have loved to have seen photos of that. All of it. Elisabetta showing up at Lake Como, kind of tipsy, her belligerent pout strained with wine. She would be holding her dog and blowing smoke rings as her eyes follow Luca and Antonio, the burly, hot Italian movers she hired. “I am over you!” she declares to Clooney, who is watching her with ambivalence. “I don’t need you… I could have Luca. I could have Berlusconi! I could have another movie star!” Eli cries through the crescendo of her little dogs‘ furious barks. Clooney holds out his hand and Eli throws the key at him. “BASTARD!”

The link:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 30 Oct 2011, 22:57

no good

no no good

IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 30 Oct 2011, 23:01

Ever wondered what genetically gifted Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney's relationship was like? Well, now we know — and it was apparently...paternal?!

RELATED: Inside George Clooney's Latest Breakup

The "Dancing With the Stars" contestant and former Clooney girlfriend reveals in Italian journalist Bruno Vespa's new book "Questo Amore" (This Love) that her relationship with one of Hollywood's biggest hunks was "more of a father-daughter relationship," which she "was unable to clarify...'til now."

Canalis further "clarifies" her feelings towards Clooney as: "the person who valued my feminine side the most" and "one of the best people I have met from a charitable point of view," explaining, "he has been special for me, and very important, just as a father would be." So why the breakup in June?

Canalis denied the marriage-issue rumors as the breaking point, revealing, "George and I never spoke of marriage nor of having kids...I don't put limits to the possibility of having them, but neither George nor I had ever envisaged having kids together. The end of the relationship was not caused by a marriage issue, but instead by our personal needs." And apparently George's personal needed involved a blonde?!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 30 Oct 2011, 23:04

George's personal needed

che minestrone!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Sun 30 Oct 2011, 23:14

girls the truth is these sites has nothing but bad stuff to say about George ALWAYS, so for me i don't really care. i hope he learns from his mistakes!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 30 Oct 2011, 23:42

If George was like a father I guess the new guy will be like her brother! LOL I think George will ignore her but she has kissed any chance of a career in Hollywood goodbye. She can't be trusted and people care more about George's then Eli. Silly girl, George may show up with Stacy but then after all these father comments and Stacy making George look even older it will just get him more father type comments. I said all along this one would talk and find away around the gag order. When Eli realises she has nothing else to lose I think we will hear more from her!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Sun 30 Oct 2011, 23:48

oh god what else could she say?? did that ever happen with his exes??
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sun 30 Oct 2011, 23:59

Dexterdidit wrote:If George was like a father I guess the new guy will be like her brother! LOL I think George will ignore her but she has kissed any chance of a career in Hollywood goodbye. She can't be trusted and people care more about George's then Eli. Silly girl, George may show up with Stacy but then after all these father comments and Stacy making George look even older it will just get him more father type comments. I said all along this one would talk and find away around the gag order. When Eli realises she has nothing else to lose I think we will hear more from her!

Lol, Dexter!! Eli is just proving herself to be the hypocrite that she is, once again. Lying Well, don't you all worry none, because Eli is facing some serious legal situations in the near future, and she will have egg dripping off of her face (and something else, too, Shit hits the fan LOL)
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 31 Oct 2011, 00:04

@dakota, as you said on CU, when she sees the damage she's doing TO HERSELF then we'll get one of her flip flops!!!

i forgot her flip flops, but I think that one will probably come, either because of the aforementioned damage to herself, or because of my previous scenario of "covert" responses. Those covert responses don't necessarily have to come from George's camp, but I do think that she is going to find out soon just how much she has damaged herself with all this talk. SHE has never had any power in Hollywood, but she's got less now due to her own inability to just keep her mouth shut. She had two years to "milk" the relationship with George, but she thought it was just going to go on forever. She was wrong about that, and she's wrong if she thinks that this will get her more work in Hollywood.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 31 Oct 2011, 00:23

Not too sure what she can say to get out of this one. She should have kept her mouth closed and just moved on with her new bloke. Showed some class but that is Eli. She is showing her true colours more and more and not winning friends as she goes. Her PR will try and spin this some how for sure. Once they read all the negative comments about her! That shop of hers will be closed before it opens.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 31 Oct 2011, 00:24

From Gossip Center :
Quote/The brunette beauty toted her bags into the German terminal while prepping to return back to her homeland of Italy after staying in the locale with rumored new beau Mehcad Brooks./unquote/

Afraid to come back to USA????

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 31 Oct 2011, 01:01

Well a couple of things come to mind. She either wants her family and friends in Italy to meet Mahcad, OR, she's afraid to show her face here after opening her big mouth????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 31 Oct 2011, 01:27

On the photos taken at the airport, she is alone.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 31 Oct 2011, 01:59

is she one of those european guys that became a woman? if so, who's prank is it and how much was she/he paid? cheers
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 31 Oct 2011, 02:14

anybody read the comments in dlisted?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 31 Oct 2011, 02:53

From dlisted:
""The confidentiality agreement George Clooney made Elisabetta Canalis sign before he handed over a severance package of bus money and a letter of recommendation for her next high-paying john can suck her taint until it goes raw, because she's going to spit out his name for more free press whether his ass likes it or not. Italian journalist Bruno Vespa wrote a new book about love and Elisabetta spilled about her time with George Clooney, because the only time a bitch puts a microphone up to her mouth is when the name Clooney falls off of her tongue. Elisabetta didn't really bite the paw that fed her fame and only had nice-ish things to say about George. People has a few excerpts from the book:

Praising the Oscar winner, 50, as "the person who valued my feminine side the most" and "also one of the best people I have met from a charitable point of view," Canalis, 33, went on to say, "he has been a special for me, and very important, just as a father would be."

Asked by Vespa to elaborate, she said, "between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship. I was unable to clarify this up 'til now."

As for their breakup, Canalis – who competed on Dancing with the Stars earlier this season, denies reports that Clooney's long-held aversion to marriage was an issue.

"George and I never spoke of marriage nor of having kids," she says. "I don't put limits to the possibility of having them, but neither George nor I had ever envisaged having kids together. The end of the relationship was not caused by a marriage issue, but instead by our personal needs."

"George is a real gentleman even in his private life," she says. "I was very much respected both as a woman and partner."

The quote everybody seems to be throwing "YOU SUCIO BITCH" looks at is the "father-daughter relationship" one. Some commenters at People think it's gross, disgusting and weird that she'd label a relationship with a grown dude she took a strap-on to as father-daughter like. But I know what she's saying. What she means is that George liked her to decorate his head in a pink bonnet and spank him on the nalgas while shoving a pacifier in his mouth as she screamed at him, "You bad baby! You bad bad baby!" Yup, Clooney's the daughter. See, totally normal and worth the weekly paycheck.

Here's Elisabetta's at the GQ Man of the Year Awards in Berlin on Friday night. Sadly, she lost the top prize to Jared Leto.""

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 31 Oct 2011, 02:54

Elisabetta Canalis Praises George Clooney Despite Split
Elisabetta Canalis, who appeared this season of Dancing With The Stars on ABC, dated George Clooney for two year until they split this past June, and she recently chatted about her ex-beau. Despite the split, and the fact that George Clooney has moved on, Elisabetta Canalis had nothing but praising comments about her ex. Read on to hear what she had to say!

Former Dancing With The Stars contestant, Elisabetta Canalis recently chatted to People Magazine about her ex-beau, George Clooney. Despite the couple’s split, Elisabetta had nothing but good things to say about the hunky star as she gushed: “he has been a special for me, and very important, just as a father would be.”

While there were rumors circulating that George Clooney’s aversion to marriage was the reason for the couple’s breakup, Elisabetta Canalis put that rumor to rest. In fact, Elisabetta told the magazine: “George and I never spoke of marriage nor of having kids. I don’t put limits to the possibility of having them, but neither George nor I had ever envisaged having kids together. The end of the relationship was not caused by a marriage issue, but instead by our personal needs.”

Elisabetta went on to praise George Clooney as she also said: “George is a real gentleman even in his private life. I was very much respected both as a woman and partner.” Sounds like these two have no hard feelings, which is very refreshing to hear in this day and age.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great Dancing With the Stars news, please feel free to check out Sir Links A Lot: Dancing With The Stars.
coward elisabetta try to fix her situation but who she is to think she can fool everybody !!!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 31 Oct 2011, 04:27

Doesn't look like the new bf get's to go home to meet mum and dad. Maybe he has some work to do? He has been in Europe or a couple of weeks anyway. I don't think she is hiding she is probably hoping for lot's of attention back home!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next