George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney

3 posters

Go down

George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney Empty George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney

Post by Katiedot Tue 06 Jun 2017, 06:45

A little thought-piece:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney

From parenthood rejector to upcoming father of twins, George Clooney has made quite the transition on his stance on fatherhood. Along with his wife, Amal Clooney, the two have created quite a stir in anticipation of the birth of their children.

By Adam Samuel, EnStars on Jun 05, 2017

George Clooney and his wife, Amal Clooney, have been making headlines in anticipation of the upcoming birth of their twins. At age 56, George has been stepping up as a father by spending a lot of time with Amal baby-proofing their family home and picking out baby names. However, in the past, George was well known for being against the idea of becoming a father.

"I've thought about it I suppose, but I haven't really - it hasn't been high on my list, uh, I've been asked a lot lately because I've gotten married and I'm doing a movie with kids in it," George said on his views of fatherhood in a 2015 interview. 

"You should see how creative the way they ask me."

George seemed to be fairly firm in this stance. This opinion even stretched back as far as 2006, where he discussed with PEOPLE having children.

"I think it's the most responsible thing you can do, to have kids. It's not something to be taken lightly," he continued, "I don't have that gene that people have to replicate."

Even though George felt this way, his views on starting a family changed when he married Amal in 2014, since then, the anticipation has made him a changed man.

"He's gone from never wanting to be a father to being totally excited about the pregnancy and the thought of raising two children who will call him Dad," a source shared with Closer Weekly. "He's been doting on Amal's every need and talking to her belly. He's also having a blast coming up with baby names."

To ensure that he is home for the birth, Amal has reportedly even banned George from traveling. George already cited this ban as the reason that he hasn't been able to attend certain events, such as the Aurora Prize for Awakening Humanity ceremony, which took place in Armenia. The two have been confidential about the due date, but they have been hinting recently that it is soon.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney Empty Re: George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney

Post by annemarie Tue 06 Jun 2017, 13:18

People change their minds nothing odd about him changing his. He found someone he wanted to spend his life with  and have a family. 
As for Amal banning him ridiculous I don't see George wanting to be too far a way from Amal  especially close to the deliver time.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney Empty Re: George Clooney's Transition From Parenthood Rejector To Upcoming First-Time Father of Twins with Wife Amal Clooney

Post by LizzyNY Tue 06 Jun 2017, 14:25

Just playing devil's advocate here, but he didn't necessarily change his mind and decide he wanted kids. Amal may have confronted him with a done deal - "Oops! Guess what?". Not that he's not excited about it, but at that point what would you expect him to say?

If they went through fertility treatments or IVF, then I'd believe 100% that he changed his mind. Either way, I think he'll go out of his way to be a good dad.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 Jun 2017, 04:44

LizzyNY wrote: I think he'll go out of his way to be a good dad.
Me too. One thing he's been consistent about in all his interviews going back years is how important it is to be a good father. I'm sure he's still sticking to that!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down