George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 3 EmptyToday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure

+25
Henway
sandwiches
watching
Cinderella
lovelylois
Katiedot
lucy
annemarie
Dexterdidit
zizi
bamboochacha
MM
lelacorb
doris day
sadDonkey
melbert
Charley
pattygirl
Dior
it's me
socimar
dakota007
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
lolo"layla"
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 3 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure

Post by watching Mon 31 Oct 2011, 06:00

Not suss at all the the week the book comes out she is in Berlin where the paps just happen to find her whilst she is with a younger man.... The game playing continues.

Last edited by watching on Mon 31 Oct 2011, 06:15; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 3 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure

Post by Charley Mon 31 Oct 2011, 06:04

Oh, you are a cynic!!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 31 Oct 2011, 10:17

I thought the same thing. We haven't seen her with her new boyfriend for a couple of weeks then he shows up and now he disappears again! Guess she did learn a thing or two from George.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 31 Oct 2011, 11:42

this is from dilisted comments

Submitted by tralala on Sun, 10/30/2011 - 4:58pm.

Why does everyone think this guy is a sophisticated, intelligent, cultured guy?? He's an ACTOR. So he hit the jackpot and makes millions, doesn't make him mature, cultured etc.

That's a good point: he's an ACTOR whose PERSONA (the "character" which the public has come to identify Clooney the person with) is sophisticated, intelligent, cultured-- Danny Ocean suave. The "real" Clooney might just as well be a doofus-- or might feel himself to be a doofus. And that might account for his choice of companions.

I'm reminded of two quotes. From Rita Hayworth: "Every man I knew went to bed with Gilda... and woke up with me." And from Cary Grant: "Everyone wants to be Cary Grant. Even I want to be Cary Grant."

Actors who come to be identified with a glamorous, sophisticated onscreen persona (of all contemporary actors, Clooney might be the best example of this) must often suffer from a painful psychological insecurity. How do you live up to others' projections & expectations of that persona-- which you feel all too keenly is not you-- in your private life? It must be terrible to feel that you can never live up to it, hence will always disappoint anyone (especially lovers) you're closely involved with. When they "wake up" with you, when they get to know you, they'll see through you, & feel defrauded.

That might be one reason for choosing dim-witted, unsophisticated women (and dating them only a short while): they are less likely to "find him out" & be disappointed. He can better relax around them, be "himself" (a doofus), without feeling the constant anxiety & insecurity that he's letting them down, not living up to the sophisticated, intelligent, cultured "George Clooney" persona. And of course, he rejects them before they can reject him (the "real" him).

Sheer speculation based on nothing, of course.

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 31 Oct 2011, 12:26

Sheer speculation based on nothing? What a waste of time and energy then. If all that is that person's opinion, which I'm sure it is, then why not claim it?

I think Clooney is intelligent, very intelligent. The women he chooses to date may disappoint a lot, if not most, of his fans, but I don't agree with this person's assessment of why he chooses as he does. I believe there is a very valid reason (for him) regarding his choices, but we may never know what that reason is.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 31 Oct 2011, 12:40

Sooooooooo, this morning at 6:00 am I get my newspaper delivered, THE WASHINGTON POST, and what do I see in the Style page? A picture of George and Eli and a paragraph saying:

Between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship.”

Elisabetta Canalis, 33, on her time with George Clooney, 50. People magazine reports that the star’s most recent ex in a series of less-famous, two-year girlfriends told an Italian author that she “was unable to clarify this up ’til now.” Hmm. Please don’t hesitate to clarify further, Elisabetta.

I have copied the link to the page. For the Italians in this blog, The Washington Post is the leading newspaper in the nation's capital and probably only second to The New York Times (am I right?), anyway it is the newspaper that all politicians and the President (Obama) read every morning probably at the same time as I do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If it looks too small to read it can be opened as a PDF and also downloaded as such.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 31 Oct 2011, 12:51

well i guess president obama has something else to do and is not interested in canalis as we are

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 31 Oct 2011, 16:10

so everybody knows clooney knows him so wellllllll all what they going to think that she is a33 old who speak like a jealous 19yrs old girl she hurt her image by saying that after everything clooney showed her and made her live.now clooney is the classy ex and she the tacky one without class .

thanks scoimar for your post

Last edited by lolo on Mon 31 Oct 2011, 16:20; edited 2 times in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 31 Oct 2011, 16:13

socimar wrote:Sooooooooo, this morning at 6:00 am I get my newspaper delivered, THE WASHINGTON POST, and what do I see in the Style page? A picture of George and Eli and a paragraph saying:

Between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship.”

Elisabetta Canalis, 33, on her time with George Clooney, 50. People magazine reports that the star’s most recent ex in a series of less-famous, two-year girlfriends told an Italian author that she “was unable to clarify this up ’til now.” Hmm. Please don’t hesitate to clarify further, Elisabetta.

I have copied the link to the page. For the Italians in this blog, The Washington Post is the leading newspaper in the nation's capital and probably only second to The New York Times (am I right?), anyway it is the newspaper that all politicians and the President (Obama) read every morning probably at the same time as I do.

If it looks too small to read it can be opened as a PDF and also downloaded as such.

Thanks for the link, Socimar. Well, Eli, we appreciate your thoughtfulness regarding your relationship with George, but you are not fooling anyone. We know what a kind and considerated gold-digger and opportunist you are.

MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 31 Oct 2011, 17:24

doris day wrote:well i guess president obama has something else to do and is not interested in canalis as we are

I am sure especially about what is going in Italy today. They have been talking non-stop about Italian economy on TV which I keep open all day for "white noise", and so did the front page of The Washington Post but I am sure "O" has also read the Clooney/Canalis article since he saw The Ides of March and with the new elections coming up it is a must see movie for all politicians and therefore Clooney is very much talked about.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 01 Nov 2011, 20:56

With the Karasdian split, Betty's book interview lost all it's traction with the entertainment outlets. Poor Betty. A hit of attention then it all went away.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 01 Nov 2011, 21:04

Let's face it. She's such a "star" that just about anything could replace her in the tabloids.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 01 Nov 2011, 22:46

oh poor elisabetta Tears of frustration my heart with you LOL lol! lol! lol!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 01 Nov 2011, 23:04

ohh Lolo, I don´t think there´s anyone with more aversion towards her than you. LOL. She has done you a favor. She has dug her own grave.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 01 Nov 2011, 23:22

Probably the first time ever George is happy about the Kardashians and their PR stunts. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 01 Nov 2011, 23:55

For many years people were wondering why GC said : “”no, thank you, but no”” to marriage and children.
About marriage he explained, ”” I tried, gave my best shot, didn’t work out””
About children ???
Now we know. He found out that that he has a daughter.
“”Sweet baby girl - Eli”” Down the pan , so again he gave his best shot. For 2 years, he tried to help her in her life, carrier. Looks like she turn out to be selfish, ungrateful b***ch, who gave HER BEST SHOT and tried to destroy his reputation, his carrier.
Maybe he should put her over his knee and spank her skinny a**s few times. Beaten poisson davril

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 00:01

oh yeah i am, i don't like anyone to be bitchy with kind ppl and get away with it .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 02 Nov 2011, 00:25

Eli might enjoy being put over George's knee and so might George! LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 00:30

Why bitch after a break-up when you could be moving on?
GOSH, some celebrities really leave their dignity at the door when it comes to break-ups. The former girlfriend of George Clooney says that their relationship was more of a father-daughter liaison.

Given recent pictures of Clooney looking, well less and less like George Clooney, Elisabetta Canalis' (pictured) comments definitely come with the 'ouch' factor. And a touch of the 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' factor too.

The Italian TV presenter went on the record in a new book, Questo Amore (This Love) by Italian journalist Bruno Vespa. In it the 33-year-old says: "He has been special for me, and very important, just as a father would be."

She also states that: "George and I never spoke of marriage nor of having kids. The end of the relationship was not caused by a marriage issue, but instead by our personal needs."

Of course, everybody who reads the papers knows that the romance ended when Elisabetta spoke of marriage and babies being on the horizon. Weeks later her A-list lover dumped her.

Clooney, true to form, is now dating former wrestler and Dancing with the Stars contestant Stacy Keibler. Not to be outdone, Elisabetta has also found love again. The Italian star has been spotted several times since the split with 31-year-old former True Blood star Mehcad Brooks.

It all seems so bloody time-consuming to me, not to mention cliched, yet women are not the only ones who feel the need to even scores when a relationship breaks down.

Dignity

If Clooney and Canalis had a father-daughter relationship then one can only assume that the flip side of that coin applied to the marriage of Courteney Cox and David Arquette -- she has maintained her dignity while her ex has spoken about their love life, his love life post-marriage and lots of other TMI topics to journalists.

Cox and Clooney have the right approach: it's best to say nothing unless it is a nice thing to say. It's also way more satisfying to maintain some self-respect, as anyone who has moved on with a broken heart will know.

Having been dumped twice, my golden rule second time round was 'don't ask why'. If someone does not want to be with you then there's simply no point. If your partner calls time then it's time to move on and without the nasty jibes to friends or press. The end of an affair is 'build a bridge and get over it' territory. >Dee O'Keeffe

- Dee O'Keeffe
George Clooney Shouldn't Be Anyone's ‘Father Figure’

When Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney split in June, I don't think anyone was too surprised. Falling in love with beautiful women for a short period of time is what he does best. He seems to have fun-loving relationships, then when he gets bored, he moves on to the next. Elisabetta says that they separated to focus on their "personal needs," but also mentioned that their relationship had a sort of father-daughter type feel. Hmm.

Elisabetta sat down with Italian journalist Bruno Vespa to share what it was like to date the ultimate bachelor for Vespa's soon-to-be-released book on love. And what she revealed is kind of surprising:

"Between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship. I was unable to clarify this up ’til now." She goes on to say that George is "the person who valued my feminine side the most” and “also one of the best people I have met from a charitable point of view … he has been a special for me, and very important, just as a father would be."

That sounds like a great relationship ... if you're related. But not if you're involved romantically. Equality is important when it comes to loving connections. Otherwise, one person is left with all the power and the other becomes subordinate and yada yada yada your sex life fizzles and you inevitably break up because you're unhappy playing the role of the parent or the child. Seems like that's what happened with George and Elisa.

And those are easy roles to slip into, especially when there's a significant age difference. It's also easy when there's a dominant personality and a more submissive one, either male or female. Without a balance of power, things start to crumble. And after you've dug yourself into one of these holes, the pattern of a parent-child relationship becomes habit and hard to break.

Sounds like Elisa and George made the right decision in going their separate ways. Hope they're both able to find a better-suited partner!

What do you think?

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 02 Nov 2011, 02:11

The Italian Queen and her Father George
October 31, 2011
Posted at 8:51 AM
Posted by Lainey
Tags:
Elisabetta Canalis
George Clooney
Girly Throw Downs
Roberto Cavalli
Top Reads
Photos:
WENN Is she still the Italian Queen? Well, after what she just did to him, she’s earned back the crown... temporarily. George Clooney is currently campaigning for multiple Oscar nominations. He replaced Elisabetta Canalis with Stacy Keibler. Keibler has been strategically integrated, now part of the award season game plan. Elisabetta Canalis was waiting for the right moment to try and f-ck it up.

Italian journalist Bruno Vespo has written a book, presumably about relationships. Elisabetta decided to discuss her relationship with George and agreed to have that discussion published in Vespo’s Questo Amore. On the surface, she is very complimentary. She says that George is the most philanthropic human being she’s ever met. She praises his dedication to social causes, she calls him a “gentleman” and speaks highly of his treatment of her:

"I was very much respected both as a woman and partner."

She also, rather cleverly, denies that he bailed on her because she wanted marriage and children:

"George and I never spoke of marriage nor of having kids. I don't put limits to the possibility of having them, but neither George nor I had ever envisaged having kids together. The end of the relationship was not caused by a marriage issue, but instead by our personal needs."

Can you elaborate on those personal needs? Sort of...

"(George) has been a special for me, and very important, just as a father would be. Between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship. I was unable to clarify this up 'til now."

Oh that’s good, isn’t it? It’s so subtle, so evil, SO f-cking good.

She sets it up like she only has fond memories, that there is only affection that remains between them, that there is no resentment, that she is at peace with how it ended...

She lets it be known that he is kind and gentle...

After all, a “father figure” is a mentor, too right? It’s not offside to describe him as someone who mentored her, who guided her, who looked after her...

Except she had to know that’s not how these MiniVan bitches will interpret those words. There’s already the nagging criticism that he keeps choosing younger women with hot bodies unaffected by childbirth. Now she’s screaming the obvious and giving them something dirty to call it...

Will they still see George Clooney as the dashing, handsome everyman who, if only he’d drive into their suburb, would no doubt take them out for dinner? Or is George Clooney now a patriarchal perv who prefers their daughters? Actually, yes, he would prefer their daughters. It’s a truth they’ve never wanted to confront. Elisabetta Canalis just made it unavoidable.

Brilliant, ruthless move, non?

The article was the “most read” on People.com this weekend with the headline “I had a father-daughter relationship with George Clooney”.

And for why?

Dancing With The Stars is over. She needs to line up another job. In other words, he’s playing agent for both Canalis and Keibler these days, in addition to bankrolling their lifestyles, all while worrying that Canalis won’t keep her mouth shut. And all of it could have been avoided if he’d only just be ok with going alone to a f-cking awards show. God, why can’t you just bring your mom???

Attached - the Italian Queen with her other father figure Roberto Cavalli in Berlin at the GQ Man of the Year Awards.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 02 Nov 2011, 06:07

in 'Italian' live occasions she barely named his name
only referring by some he-him

(and he did the same
if I'm not wrong)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:03

G you are doing the right thing now, it is dying slowly..and next time G choose a better girl or stay single.
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 02 Nov 2011, 13:01

Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 13:25

yeah right she is the italian STUPID not italian queen LOL . AND LAINEY IS ALWAYS CRAZY and it is one in a million when she will notice that elisabetta is the stupid one who lost Lainey will be changing to the sexy smart side of george clooney .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 13:26

George Clooney's ex claims that he was "like a father" to her during their relationship.
Did Elisabetta Canalis call George Clooney "daddy" in bed? That's the gross impression we now have after reading the one-time Dancing with the Stars contestants recent confession to People that George was "like a father" to her during the two-year-long relationship.

According to Elisabetta, the 50-year-old Ides of March star was "the person who valued my feminine side the most" but also "he has been special for me, and very important, just as a father would be."

"Between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship. I was unable to clarify this up 'til now," she added. George Clooney And Elisabetta Canalis: Plenty Of Red Flags!

As we previously reported, George (who has since moved onto a relationship with Stacy Keibler), and the 33-year-old Italian TV presenter broke up earlier this year, amid rumors that Elisabetta had tried pressuring him to settle down, something that Elisabetta now denies.

"George and I never spoke of marriage nor of having kids," she tells People. "I don't put limits to the possibility of having them, but neither George nor I had ever envisaged having kids together. The end of the relationship was not caused by a marriage issue, but instead by our personal needs." George Clooney Is Single Again, Breaks Up With Elisabetta Canalis

Elisabetta doesn't "put limits to the possibility" of having kids? What does that even mean? Shouldn't a 33-year-old women know whether she wants children or not? Maybe Elisabetta is trying to down-play her heartbreak by saying that her relationship with George was never the epic romance kind and more of the "we're just hanging out" variety.

Still, don't you think it's weird that she would compare her ex-boyfriend to her father?
LOL

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 02 Nov 2011, 14:19

Dancing With The Stars is over. She needs to line up another job. In other words, he’s playing agent for both Canalis and Keibler these days, in addition to bankrolling their lifestyles, all while worrying that Canalis won’t keep her mouth shut. And all of it could have been avoided if he’d only just be ok with going alone to a f-cking awards show. God, why can’t you just bring your mom???

Yes, Miss Nina definately is a high-class lady. queen George, look to your mom as a role-model of what you should be looking for in a woman.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 02 Nov 2011, 15:02

This is just my opinion of course but every time Canalis opens her mouth she puts her proverbial foot in it. Her father/daughter remark may have well meant only his guiding hand to her but everyone has run with it and made it a form of incest.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 02 Nov 2011, 15:44

Publicity is a funny game.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 02 Nov 2011, 16:01

In Hollywood style I wonder if his people called her people and there was maybe a payoff to keep her comments to herself for now on.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 02 Nov 2011, 16:14

lovelylois wrote:In Hollywood style I wonder if his people called her people and there was maybe a payoff to keep her comments to herself for now on.

Haha maybe a payoff or a law suit threat.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 02 Nov 2011, 18:09

No one thought: "if it was simply the truth?" She could be silent and leave us all in our sexy legend!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 18:39

because if it was the truth she wouldn't hang on him all the time, and cuz she proved many times how a liar she is.
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 02 Nov 2011, 20:07

dakota007 wrote:because if it was the truth she wouldn't hang on him all the time, and cuz she proved many times how a liar she is.
Because no woman held him! He said that the women leave him or is he a liar?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 02 Nov 2011, 20:28

He wants Best Actor for Descendants, know? So really Betty helped plant the Father image in voters head's even more so! Auw Betty still helping out George. Smile

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 20:38

sorry what does her father/daughter statment has to do with his statment?? you said maybe her's is the truth?? is that how you see it?? i think she is lair and jealuse of him .
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 02 Nov 2011, 21:18

The truth might not ever know and that is why everything is possible!
The sexiest man of the world increasingly abandoned by women (George's word), there must be a reason?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 21:24

sure and he said it himself , who wants to stay with a man working all the time?? he said that he is married to his work, so..
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 02 Nov 2011, 21:27

it's not real
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 02 Nov 2011, 22:27

Henway wrote:He wants Best Actor for Descendants, know? So really Betty helped plant the Father image in voters head's even more so! Auw Betty still helping out George. Smile
LOL, I was thinking that, too.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 22:33

what's not real IM?
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 02 Nov 2011, 22:38

that he is married to his work
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 02 Nov 2011, 22:44

sisieq wrote:
Henway wrote:He wants Best Actor for Descendants, know? So really Betty helped plant the Father image in voters head's even more so! Auw Betty still helping out George. Smile
LOL, I was thinking that, too.

@sisieq - Welcome back Wink

@Henway - Today you were as busy as a bee. Thank you for the vids&links

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 22:59

VOTE I COMMAND YOU !lol kidding santa

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:07

aye-aye, lolo
at your command
70:30 oh boy George needs more support
Come on, girls .. he needs more votes!

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:13

Wow - mehcad is ahead by about 37 points. I voted for Clooney. Don't see any "hotness" in mehcad. And his name sounds something like out of Star Trek.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:14

Geoge has always said that his girlfriends leave him because he's always working, but what he really means is that they finally realize that he's not going to marry them and/or have children with them. He usually takes the blame, but with Canalis he had to issue a "joint" (as in I'm putting your name on it but it's me saying it loud and clear to the whole world that it's over between us) statement for her to get the message. Of course she's used his name and her now tenuous connection to it to try and make or further her career, but this last time, well I think she's really shot herself in the foot with that. Maybe she was stupid enough to think that George's gentlemanly denial of the "phone war between her and Cracy" gave her something extra, but she's probably had a very firm reminder that that is not so. She is going to (if she hasn't already) get a very firm lesson in just how much power George has and she hasn't - and she'll probably get it even more so when she arrives back in LA and finds all those doors nailed shut to her.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:15

IMO- she is trying to play the same game as G. Who is dating the hottie.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:31

god who is she even to try?? oh why did you bring her to our life g?? i never hated anyone as i hated her, she acts like she is the star..
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:37

and we need 1000 years so that ugly girl Embarassed be real star dako ! lol!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:37

Charley you are right.
As she won´t get any job opportunities, I am wondering how long we have to wait for her book to be released about her relationship to Hollywoods most eligible bachelor, so she can make some money, because I am not sure, if she is that popular in Italy to get job opportunities there.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next