George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 20:14 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure

+25
Henway
sandwiches
watching
Cinderella
lovelylois
Katiedot
lucy
annemarie
Dexterdidit
zizi
bamboochacha
MM
lelacorb
doris day
sadDonkey
melbert
Charley
pattygirl
Dior
it's me
socimar
dakota007
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
lolo"layla"
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 4 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure

Post by dakota007 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:42

Lol you are so right lolo!! and SD i hope no one buy it but am sure they it is about G!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  - Page 4 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:44

sorry no offence but all the media in italy based on fiction and lies so u shouldn't really take any italian book or mags for being Reference all celebrities in Hollywood knows that .

Last edited by lolo on Thu 03 Nov 2011, 00:33; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:48

She may not find it so easy in Italy anymore either - she very publicly deserted her home country for LA.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 03 Nov 2011, 00:01

I think so too Charley. And let's face it she hasn't exactly taken Hollywood by storm so there are some who are going to be very happy about that!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 03 Nov 2011, 00:07

oh please italy give her job and take her back please ,PLEASE

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 03 Nov 2011, 14:16

Charley wrote:She may not find it so easy in Italy anymore either - she very publicly deserted her home country for LA.

Well, Eli, that is what you get for burning down your bridges. Razz - oops!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 08 Nov 2011, 07:30

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 08 Nov 2011, 08:25

I am more surprised that she would diss her meal ticket. Yes he moved on quickly and that had to sting. Maybe this was her angry F you to him without thinking it through and the possible implications but this will damage her more than him in the long term. He can get another young woman to hang off him as if he is the most virile, sexy man alive, walk his red carpets in an Amarni suit, be charming to the press and the fans, do more charity work and this story will just fade and become another story that is floating around in the internet about him - like the gay rumours, the kinky sex, the need to be control, etc. It will be out there but no-one is going to call him on it and his image is too well built to take too much of a hit.

She is known in the States (the country she wants to work and be based in) as his ex-girlfriend. Now if that relationship was not romantic in the truest sense (especially considering how she desperately sold it as such when they were together), how is she going to trade on it? Now she is not really even the ex-girlfriend. She is the one who had a paternal father-daughter relationship. That doesn't sell her as the exotic Italian beauty who stole his heart for two years. What she has said was in it's base form - it wasn’t a sex based passionate relationship and he wasn’t entranced to two years with her physicality. And let’s be honest, the only talent that she has is her body. Considering how she looks and her appearance is her calling card - there wil be those in the press who say "even her willingness to provide her body wasn't enough to keep him interested romantically / physically in her" - you know there are those who will turn it back on her as if she is deficit in some manner. So now instead of some great love story, she just had a paternal relationship with one of the sexiest men alive. How does that help her professionally? Or even personally - she was willing to be a 2 year relationship that was paternal instead of romantic love? How does that not make her look more like he was just a career stepping stone, that she was in it for the attention, that the financial rewards that came were worth forgoing a loving relationship, that she is a golddigger, etc. She would not have settled for that type of relationship with a plumber. Yet for a rich, famous movie star who got her on red carpets and bought her roles on tv, she did. There a word for that.

And those in George's position that would be on her radar to provide her with the liefstyle she had with George(wealthy established men in the industry who have the ability to open doors - be it actors or directors), why would any of those men who now even consider getting involved with her after these comments? Bitchy comments in the media that paint the male in a negative light. The young actor might do well enough for now but she wants finanical security and someone who can give her fame on a silver platter. She is limiting her options.

To me, the comments just scream passive aggressive, bitchy and wanting to prove that she has moved on as fast as he has and I don't see how that will open doors or may her more desirable in the entertainment industry. With DWTS and the ex factor, she at least had opportunities based on some name association and lingering public interest post split - modelling and personal appearances more so than anything else. But without any known upcoming work projects (excluding modelling gigs and personal appearances), I can't see how these comments will advance or help her career. It just seems to be the snarky bitchy comments of a woman scorned.

Or does she think she is so famous in her own right that she commands the same type of attention as George and will continue to do so even as time goes on? Or when she starts realising how those comments might impact on her, will she again deny that she said it or that it was taken out of context and that it is a language issue?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 08 Nov 2011, 13:10

All very valid points, watching. She's made her bed, has to lie in it, and it's a pretty messy one.
She's doing commercials, opening wine shop/pizzerias, and presenting awards. Keeping her face in play for now. After DWTS finale, we'll see what happens.
From her tweets, seems that she's heading for Brazil. Hope she doesn't think she can compete with those gorgeous Brazilian beauties. She isn't in their class.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 08 Nov 2011, 15:02

@ watching...Excellent post! 10 out of 10
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 08 Nov 2011, 19:35

i agree with every point watching ,and now george with stacy and she is a year younger and had reputation of sexy hot woman who never been in relationship just for fame from the pics she is really into clooney and like him that puts every thing elisabetta said in the garbage like she is really the liar who try get revenge because she is dumped and if ppl bought what she said she would be opportunist from that THE SICK RELATIONSHIP SHE DESCRIBE like u say why stay in this kind of relationship for whole two years but i think the most of them felt that she was lying to hurt clooney or why we didn't see tmz make report about "father clooney" i think elisabetta hurt herself not george clooney . i told you this elisabetta canalis is not smart .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 09 Nov 2011, 03:31

pattygirl wrote:
From her tweets, seems that she's heading for Brazil. Hope she doesn't think she can compete with those gorgeous Brazilian beauties. She isn't in their class.

She's going there for an original "brazilian", PattyGirl!!! lol cheers
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 09 Nov 2011, 05:20

Maybe another job?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 09 Nov 2011, 13:57

melbert wrote:She's going there for an original "brazilian", PattyGirl!!! lol cheers

Wax job or Man? Or both ? LoL

Can't say that I blame her. I've heard Brazilian men are...well, ya know... This big
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 09 Nov 2011, 14:53

MyGirlKylie wrote:
melbert wrote:She's going there for an original "brazilian", PattyGirl!!! lol cheers

Wax job or Man? Or both ? LoL

Can't say that I blame her. I've heard Brazilian men are...well, ya know... This big

Reginaldo, a famous soccer player that she dated pre-Clooney..is Brasilian, black an rich....is she having second thoughts about Mehcad?
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 09 Nov 2011, 14:57

If it's Man, not sure how she'll stack up to the ladies of Brazil. They are just gorgeous, and probably more suited tempermentally to their Men. bom

Maybe she is having 2nd thoughts, after all, he's not that financially well off at this point in his career and isn't in a position to help hers. And we know Rich is much nicer.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 09 Nov 2011, 16:32

Have to agree this whole father/daughter comment is exploding in betta's face. But don't worry it's getting her a lot of talk on TV and web, in the very near future she will be quoted saying it was taken the wrong way, or lost in translation, what she really meant to say was he was like a teacher, it was a student/teacher relationship, and yes it was hot, so hot it sizzled!!!!!! OF COURSE how will she explain the couldn't remark on it till now comment???
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 09 Nov 2011, 16:38

Spring... Summer... Fall break? lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 11 Nov 2011, 05:57

Brazil trip is with the girls for New Years. Sounds like a vacation.

anapjunqueiraAna Paula Junqueira
"@JustElisabetta: @anapjunqueira si si !! Can t wait" great me you @BarRefaeli. @ValemiCChetti new year s 2gether !10 Nov

@JustElisabettaElisabettaCanalis
@anapjunqueira @ValemiCChetti hopefully this time they won t lose my baggages at the airport like 3 years ago with u !
10 Nov

BarRefaeliBar Refaeli
@anapjunqueira @JustElisabetta @ValemiCChetti all of us? together?! i cant imagine the damage! save me now!
10 Nov

@JustElisabettaElisabettaCanalis
@BarRefaeli can t wait!! We ll have fun :-))
10 Novvia Twitter for BlackBerry®
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 13 Nov 2011, 13:35

Sorry I´m late with the posts...

When I read the this history, I was like WHAT??? , REALLY??

So she used to sleep with her father or what!!!!!
I see a comment about Kinky........... well maybe she means that lol!

I think the fact that she learnd a lot with him about life or I dont know.. lol! but that he was like a father?? scratch
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 13 Nov 2011, 23:41

I'm wondering if George got Cabo in the split? She hasn't been there for awhile and before you couldn't keep her away from there. Or maybe because she has to pay herself now it isn't so appealing.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 14 Nov 2011, 02:03

Cabo has been always his, she was just temporary addition. Now we have new "Lady of the House".

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4