George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney is not father material says co-star EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney is not father material says co-star EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney is not father material says co-star EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney is not father material says co-star EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney is not father material says co-star EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney is not father material says co-star EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney is not father material says co-star EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney is not father material says co-star EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney is not father material says co-star EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney is not father material says co-star

+5
sisieq
lucy
macs
it's me
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

George Clooney is not father material says co-star Empty George Clooney is not father material says co-star

Post by Katiedot Wed 18 Jan 2012, 12:00

I thought we'd seen this before but can't find a thread on it. Oh well.

From Times of India

Clooney is not father material: Amara Miller

Jan 18, 2012

Child actress Amara Miller, who plays George Clooney's daughter in "The Descendants", feels that the actor is not father material.

"Let me just say, he wouldn't be good as a father. He wouldn't be the best as a father. George likes being an adult. George has fun being an adult, and I don't think he would like having kids. I know that he's not planning on having kids anytime soon," Miller said in a statement.

"The Descendants" bagged the Golden Globe for the best motion picture - drama while Clooney got the best actor trophy. The film is about a land baron who tries to reconnect with his two daughters after his wife suffers a boating accident.

Clooney has shared screen space with Judy Greer, Shailene Woodley and Amara Miller in the movie, which will release in India Jan 26.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney is not father material says co-star Empty Re: George Clooney is not father material says co-star

Post by it's me Wed 18 Jan 2012, 12:30

George has fun being an adult

of that I'm not so sure, Amara
the same about the other statement
hon
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney is not father material says co-star Empty Re: George Clooney is not father material says co-star

Post by macs Wed 18 Jan 2012, 15:14

I know that journalists can't stop themselves from asking the mariage and babies questions... but I'm kind of put off they ask one of his co-stars (as they say) who is still a very young girl herself to gossip about those issues... it's sort of "weird"
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 18 Jan 2012, 15:28

Poor kid whats she suppose to say, but I did find her answer a honest insightful one. After watching so many Red Carpet events, I can't believe all the stupid questions the stars are asked over and over.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 18 Jan 2012, 21:03

macs wrote:I know that journalists can't stop themselves from asking the mariage and babies questions... but I'm kind of put off they ask one of his co-stars (as they say) who is still a very young girl herself to gossip about those issues... it's sort of "weird"
Thanks!! I, too, when this article first came out thought it was wrong to ask her. She's only just met George for possibly the first time and probably only knows him from their working experience. Its well known that George has great working relationships when working with children and its not like this is his first parent role. I think this is her first major movie role and makes great quotes (not!), I felt she was being used.

I feel sorry for his co-stars as most of the questions directed to them are about George. Which I know is not George's fault nor the co-stars.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 18 Jan 2012, 22:55

he should say yes I want to be a father but not until I find the right woman. Would you find me one? Every one would scatter and go find the lucky lady and then when they do he'll say

Boy oh boy I just pulled the ultimate prank
Roflmao
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 18 Jan 2012, 23:08

I think they asked her cause he played her pretend daughter. But I do find it funny how she says George has fun being an adult most think he is a big kid.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 18 Jan 2012, 23:11

Michelle meyers wrote:he should say yes I want to be a father but not until I find the right woman. Would you find me one? Every one would scatter and go find the lucky lady and then when they do he'll say

Boy oh boy I just pulled the ultimate prank
Roflmao

LOL!!!!

big kid
yeaaah
many times!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 18 Jan 2012, 23:12

This ten year old has figured out what several dozen grown women have not been able to put together. Very Happy
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 18 Jan 2012, 23:18

LOL!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 19 Jan 2012, 03:05

Yay Missa! You nailed it!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 19 Jan 2012, 04:29

Not only half a dozen women, but just about all George fans on every fanboard and forum for the past 10 years!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down