George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+46
anon.4
dakota007
madsky
maria4
LornaDoone
Lella_la_bella
m4rose
dolcevita
zizi
noodle
sadDonkey
Dior
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Natascha
Charley
Casey
it's me
fadelite
Lighterside
elymania
annemarie
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
blubelle
janieb
Katiedot
doris day
davidarochelle
watching
pandabear
Henway
lovelylois
lucy
MyGirlKylie
Atalante
sandwiches
MM
cindigirl
pattygirl
lelacorb
socimar
bellybaby
melbert
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Ello
50 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 07 Oct 2011, 00:46

No I doubt he cares he is probably relieved she is seeing someone. Who eats fish for breakfast? It isn't a huge surprise dating someone and getting attention for it is so much easier then actually working. I think this will be played out in the press while they both get attention. I see them on the beach together etc. As for the outfit even in LA people don't dress that way to run errands Eli just looks cheap and desperate for attention. It shows how much she relies on her body to get it. I think those beach pictures aren't too far away!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by watching Fri 07 Oct 2011, 07:24

I knew there would be a TMZ write up - with video

Elisabetta Canalis
Rebounding with 'True Blood' Star???

Mehcad Brooks might be the next George Clooney ... maybe ... because the "True Blood" star had a romantic dinner with Clooney's ex Elisabetta Canalis this week ... and TMZ has the video to prove it!

The two dined at STK steakhouse in L.A. -- and after what seems like a date, they BOTH left in Mehcad's SUV.

Before Brooks and Elisabetta drove off together, we asked Mehcad, "How did you guys meet?" He cracked a big, GUILTY smile ... and joked, "We didn't meet ... I have no clue what you're talking about."

Link to video

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 07 Oct 2011, 07:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:39

Betty has a write up in Oz OK mag this week. One page story about her dueto being booted off DWTS. She talks of her "walk of shame" having to do press after she was booted off the show and she again plays the victim - how people hate her, how jealous they were of her, that Chi twisted her words in that marriage / babies interview. Blah blah blah. She still can't keep her story straight - after George was called cold and controlling in another interview (with Chi whoshe states misrepresented her previously - would she have done further interviews with them if that were the case? I doubt it), she says in this interview that she was happy in her relationship with him. Oh and that she would like to work in US as a host of a tv show. Nothing super new.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:03

Don't you hate it when people you haven't met sit down and have dinner with you then get in your car for the drive home.....ummm the whole we didn't meet sounds just a tad off! He looks her type and if she can get some mileage out of this which I think she will it could keep her in the gossips for awhile yet. As for Chi, Eli had them in her back pocket and I doubt they printed anything she didn't want them too and it backfired on her. She really needs to stop whining that everyone hates her or everyone really will start to hate her! I can't imagine her hosting any tv shows in the States anyway she just doesn't have the personality for it.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 07 Oct 2011, 13:15

I'm with Dex on the hosting thing....like, what kind of show? And does she think that there's no one else in the States that also wants to make a career out of hosting something - that actually speak English well? She's as qualified to host something as much as she was qualified to be a Star and dance on DWTS.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 07 Oct 2011, 13:45

bellybaby wrote:I'm with Dex on the hosting thing....like, what kind of show? And does she think that there's no one else in the States that also wants to make a career out of hosting something - that actually speak English well? She's as qualified to host something as much as she was qualified to be a Star and dance on DWTS.

Mario Lopez' new show has just been canceled. He, and not our Betty, would be a better choice for hosting a TV show. I like him, he is humble, loves people, is generous and has a nice smile.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 07 Oct 2011, 14:17

Maybe she'll get a part on "True Blood" from her new connection. Even the "rich and famous" take home doggie bags.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 07 Oct 2011, 16:25

See… that’s what I don’t understand… We, here in America, are looking for jobs and we’re supposed to step aside and let someone who could get a job in their own country, have one of our jobs. Right now there’s a big “to-do” about jobs on Capitol Hill. Look… I’m polite and help those who cannot help themselves but this is pushing it! IMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 07 Oct 2011, 17:24

Lord only knows what sort of TV show she'd like to host. I guess she could do one of those cable programmes maybe where talent and skill aren't important, just the desire to go in front of the camera.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 07 Oct 2011, 19:17

He was joking when he said they never met. He probably didn't want to answer the question.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 07 Oct 2011, 23:32

What I found interesting was that she was basically invisible to the press again when she was out with the guy - same as she was out with George. They asked him all the questions and when she walked around the car to get in (because she was being ignored), they stayed with the bloke and kept talking to him, not following her to take her picture.

Again, Betty is not the draw, star or the focus to the press in the relationship. Will her ego be ok with that? Personally I think she has gotten too use to the flush of attention that came with DWTS to go back to being in the background again.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 08 Oct 2011, 00:49

I know he was joking annemarie it was a stupid joke and made him look like an idiot. I can't think of anything Eli would be good at. Hosting TV is a big gig and some people work for years before they get the opportunity usually they start out as a reporter and work their way up. I don't see Eli putting in the hard yards to do all that first anyway. She would want to go straight to the top but she hasn't go the talent or the name draw to do it.

Bette did speak a little I think she was playing the I don't want to talk about it routine so the guy had no choice. He is pretty hot and it could be a contest of the abs. I'm sure we will be seeing more pictures and I really think we will see these two show up on a beach somewhere.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 08 Oct 2011, 01:09

He is definitely hot and in the contest of abs I choose his and everything else.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 08 Oct 2011, 01:26

Dexterdidit wrote:
Bette did speak a little I think she was playing the I don't want to talk about it routine so the guy had no choice. He is pretty hot and it could be a contest of the abs. I'm sure we will be seeing more pictures and I really think we will see these two show up on a beach somewhere.

I may be mistaken but I think that African American are not really beach people, at least not the way Bette is, she goes for the tan and she lies on the sand for hours, he wouldn't have any reason to do that and it might just be very boring for him.

By the way I found this comment in TMZ.com from an Italian blogger regarding Bette and the video showing her with Mehcad Brooks:

elliz79: 15 hours ago
Ok I'm from Italy...let me explain y'all this: first of all she's not an actress she is a talentless girl who got famous in Italy for dating a soccer player that was very popular back then CHRISTIAN VIERI...who dumped her after a couple of years. All she did on tv was shaking her a@@ on the desk of this satiric program (and she was a terrible dancer back then too) and acted in another unlucky comedy show called Love Bugs. She ALWAYS BEEN INTO BLACK GUYS.They used to see her in this Milan club every sunday night and she used to go there because all the basketball players go there after games. Off course no black player use to pay her no mind since she is so skinny and no butt!!! LOL She was desperate to the point that she used to put pieces of paper with her phone # into players pockets.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 09 Oct 2011, 15:55

Gossip / Canalis else in America and became a cook
A cooking program in the future of the former tissue

Milan, October 8 (TMNews) - "I want to stay in Los Angeles, where I can live a normal life without the onslaught of the paparazzi. And who knows, I might soon lead a cooking show." This was revealed by the weekly magazine Gente Elisabetta Canalis: after his elimination from "Dancing with the Stars", the showgirl seems determined not to give up his American dream.

"Now I think Dancing with the Stars was perhaps the wrong way to start my American career - has confessed to the weekly -. Canalis been two years since I proposed it, this time I accepted because I thought I was alone and keep me busy would have thrown away the pain. "

And speaking of his most famous ex, George Clooney, Elizabeth is keen to defend themselves against allegations circulating about the sincerity of his bond: all of the accused to be more visibility in search of love. "In two years with him I got to know many influential people, but I never dreamed of 'exploit' this thing," said the former tissue.
LINK:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 09 Oct 2011, 17:09

Don't understand what she considers a "normal life" in LA, and not have onslaught of paps. Parading around half undressed, with pants down to hipbones, is not normal, even in LA, for decent people. The only ones who parade around like that are "misguided teenagers" who think that's the way to attract boys, and "ladies of the evening" who are looking to attract "tricks" or paying customers. Of course, it is the way to attract an onslaught of paparazzi.

Of course, who in their right mind would ever have thought that she could or would ever "exploit" the position of "girlfriend of" George Clooney? Like real tissues, she's very flimsy and transparent.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 09 Oct 2011, 17:46

I don't know what she considers to be a normal life either.

What I don't understand is why are we still talking about her? It's a little like beating a dead horse. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 09 Oct 2011, 17:49

Thanks to whoever. I thought for sure I'd get a negative mark for this.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 09 Oct 2011, 17:54

It was me... Laughing
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 09 Oct 2011, 17:55

I feel the same way...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 09 Oct 2011, 17:57

Cinderella wrote:It was me... Laughing

Thank you for understanding. I have to tendency to get into trouble sometimes on this forum. Don't want anybody to get mad at me. My fingers have a mind of their own.
No
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 09 Oct 2011, 18:07

So do my fingers have a mind...
and some times, they don't mind... lol!
I love this forum and appreciate Katie. Just haven't been posting very much lately.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 09 Oct 2011, 19:04

I know I keep saying I won't comment on EC anymore, but then an article like this shows up and I just can't help myself. Maybe Katie can lock it for us. After all, she has nothing to do with George anymore, Thank Heavens! Sofa bounce
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 09 Oct 2011, 19:44

cindigirl wrote:Thanks to whoever. I thought for sure I'd get a negative mark for this.

How do you mark a post?

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 09 Oct 2011, 19:54

Hi, SadDonkey - just go to the the plus or minus sign to the left of the avatar and click + or -. + for positive - for negative.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 09 Oct 2011, 19:59

Thank you for your answer Cindigirl
I can´t find the +/- sign
I can´t see it Sad

Last edited by sadDonkey on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 20:02; edited 1 time in total

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sun 09 Oct 2011, 20:00

I think you have to have made a certain number of posts. I couldn't see it for a while either.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 09 Oct 2011, 20:02

Ahh..ok..thank you

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 09 Oct 2011, 20:03

Ooooh I'm wondering - maybe you have to be on the forum for a while to be able to vote. You can check with Katie.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 09 Oct 2011, 20:06

Yes probably
Well.. then I have to wait

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 09 Oct 2011, 20:42

Has anyone on COH considered that different from G, Eli's new dinner date may be gay? Most male models are, because of the nature of the industry. Nothing wrong with that but it could explain why Mr. Fab Abs laughed about how he met Eli. Maybe someone's pr set them up for the free publicity to help both of their careers, a very common occurrence in La-La Land and not just when not all of the players are super-straight. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 09 Oct 2011, 22:43

SadDonky, I have this same problem, I can't see +/- sign. And I am on the forum from March 2011, but didn't post much. I think number of posts counts.

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 09 Oct 2011, 23:18

ok, then I will post more Wink

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 09 Oct 2011, 23:46

[quote="lelacorb"]Gossip / Canalis else in America and became a cook
A cooking program in the future of the former tissue

And speaking of his most famous ex, George Clooney, Elizabeth is keen to defend themselves against allegations circulating about the sincerity of his bond: all of the accused to be more visibility in search of love. "In two years with him I got to know many influential people, but I never dreamed of 'exploit' this thing," said the former tissue.
/quote]

Really, without speaking English, no acting and dancing skills, how could she have exploited anything to do what????? She got a part in Leverage and we know how that ended up!! Now she wants to present a cooking show on American TV (who puts these ideas on her head???), maybe like the one she was booted off in Italy after only one session (The Night of the Chefs) by her good friend Alfonso Signorini? She can't cook.....and she doesn't eat, hence her emaciation. I heard that she only eats Japanese food because it does not make her fat, so she is in edaname and boiled rice most days.

PS. The above article sent by Lelacorb is now all over the Internet. Several blogs are now reporting and commenting this new "project" of Elisabetta. The whole article will be in Gente Magazine which comes out on Monday (tomorrow).
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 10 Oct 2011, 00:42

I gave you a plus sad donkey, I hate sad donkeys I hope one day you become a happy one!

As for Eli she tried a cooking show and bombed and even according to her she can't cook so why would she even be considering it? Just because she is Italian doesn't make her a cook. As for DWTS really now she thinks it's a bad idea, probably because she got kicked off so soon and discovered she doesn't have a fan base! Not sure what she is doing if she really is considering a cooking show who in their right mind would be producing it?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 10 Oct 2011, 01:27

I translated this article which is not very different from the one Lelacorb sent but it mentions that Elisabetta (according to her) is having "several" proposals from american TV. Is that possible?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ENGLISH:
After seeing the results, Elisabetta Canalis, is now sorry that she accepted to be in DWTS. “I now think that participating in that program was probably the wrong way to start up my career in the US. I was alone and I thought that by getting busy the pain would be mitigated”. That’s what Elisabetta said that after she was eliminated from the ABC talent show (DWTS) in the second episode.
She also confessed to the weekly magazine GENTE that she has already received some interesting proposals from American TV. “I want to remain in Los Angeles, where I can live a normal life, without being always chased by the paps and I might have the possibility of hosting a cooking show on TV.

ITALIAN:
Visti i risultati, Elisabetta Canalis si è un po’ pentita di aver partecipato così in fretta a Dancing with the stars. “Ora penso che il programma sia stato forse il modo sbagliato per iniziare la mia carriera americana. Ero sola e ho pensato che tenermi impegnata avrebbe cacciato via il dolore”. Ha detto di recente, dopo essere stata eliminata durante la seconda puntata del talent show della ABC.
E al settimanale Gente ha confessato di avere ricevuto già qualche interessante proposta dalla TV americana. “Voglio restare a Los Angeles, dove posso vivere una vita normale, senza l’assalto dei paparazzi. E, chissà, potrei condurre presto un programma di cucina“.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 01:34

There used to be a cooking show on Food Network , I think it was called something Learning to Boil Water (not positive of title) but one of their Chefs, spent the entire series teaching one very young, very pretty thing how to cook. Maybe that's what she's looking for, a show to teach her how to cook. Can't you just see her learning how to peel and chop onions, peel potatoes, etc. Razz lol!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcevita Mon 10 Oct 2011, 06:11

from Betty's twitter, cooking show totally fake news:

"nelle news italiane qualcuno che non sono io dice che dovrei fare un progr di cucina chissà domani cos'altro scriveranno.. aspetto ansiosa "

dolcevita
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 10 Oct 2011, 06:39

wow... what is she going to do now. Tears of frustration

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 10 Oct 2011, 11:21

Betty recycles dress. Pic from twitter appears to be the Herve Leger dress she wore in Milan after the Armani show last year and at the ad launch for the Delta Q coffee ad in Portagul late last year. You can only see the shoulder and a bit of the front but it is the same colour and shape of the dress.

JustElisabettaElisabettaCanalis
Maura. Camilla. Cocco! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
9 Oct

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 17:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 10 Oct 2011, 13:19

pattygirl wrote:I know I keep saying I won't comment on EC anymore, but then an article like this shows up and I just can't help myself. Maybe Katie can lock it for us. After all, she has nothing to do with George anymore, Thank Heavens! Sofa bounce

Just because you don't want to talk about Eli anymore (although, you keep coming back and commenting) doesn't mean she should lock the thread for the rest of us that do. Maybe you should just not visit this thread and let the rest of us have our fun... Suspect

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 10 Oct 2011, 13:24

dolcevita wrote:from Betty's twitter, cooking show totally fake news:

"nelle news italiane qualcuno che non sono io dice che dovrei fare un progr di cucina chissà domani cos'altro scriveranno.. aspetto ansiosa "

Translation: In Italian news there is someone, who isn't me, who says that I am starting a cooking program, who knows what they'll write tomorrow...I am anxiously waiting".

She is right about all the Italian news talking about her "alleged" cooking program but apparently she is the one who said to the reporter of GENTE which is a very reputable magazine (at least it was when I was living in Italy). It is part of an interview that should be in the current issue of GENTE coming out today in Italy. Any Italian in this blog please check the article!

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 10 Oct 2011, 16:32

Dexterdidit wrote:I gave you a plus sad donkey, I hate sad donkeys I hope one day you become a happy one!
Thank you DEXTERDIDIT
Maybe ... one day ...

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 10 Oct 2011, 17:14

LOL Bellybaby! I don't lock any threads. I assume they'll all die a natural death as and when we're ready.

The only threads that get locked are when they get too long for this forum which is at about 20 pages (1000 posts) and they then lock themselves.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 10 Oct 2011, 19:34

Not to add to this thread but I just had to....Betts posted a picture of herself on the beach in a bikini on her twitter thread. I tried to copy but it didn't work. Okay so we have our bikini picture coming out the same day as GC and Cray Cray show ip on Cabo!
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 10 Oct 2011, 19:57

All of Eli's photos : Link Very Happy

I hope she gets the chance of doing something funny again ! What a Face
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:20

Thanks Atalante! I was trying to figure out how to do that, and you beat me to it! Great job!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:36

socimar gente is not a reputable mag,its more or less like chi or diva e donna

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 11 Oct 2011, 00:38

doris day wrote:socimar gente is not a reputable mag,its more or less like chi or diva e donna

Then it had gone down. Anyway did you read the article in GENTE (it came out today in Italy) regarding Elisabetta doing a cooking show on American TV? Elisabetta said in her twitter that she never gave any interviews and is not going to have a cooking show. Here are her twitters and the replies from some of her friends:

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
nelle news italiane qualcuno che non sono io dice che dovrei fare un progr di cucina chissà domani cos'altro scriveranno.. aspetto ansiosa ☺

AlienaKent Anna Vita
@JustElisabetta @MaksimC ciau eli, d'accordo i voti da l'alguer per mak;)per la new culinaria,ridici su,è innocua.fai notizia ,sempre;) ♥
8 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Lenu77 Elena
@JustElisabetta ...ma tutta l'intervista è farlocca?!?
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
@Lenu77 tutta
1 hour ago via web
Favorite Retweet Reply

runny_4 Renee
@JustElisabetta @Lenu77 Fanno cosi' dappertutto, non solo in Italia... un modo per vendere giornali....che brutto pero'
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 11 Oct 2011, 01:06

no socimar i did not read gente,i have book shop where there are also newspapers and mags from all over the world;when i go there and i have a look, i see so many different versions of the same things that i do not stop to read anything

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next