George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+46
anon.4
dakota007
madsky
maria4
LornaDoone
Lella_la_bella
m4rose
dolcevita
zizi
noodle
sadDonkey
Dior
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Natascha
Charley
Casey
it's me
fadelite
Lighterside
elymania
annemarie
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
blubelle
janieb
Katiedot
doris day
davidarochelle
watching
pandabear
Henway
lovelylois
lucy
MyGirlKylie
Atalante
sandwiches
MM
cindigirl
pattygirl
lelacorb
socimar
bellybaby
melbert
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Ello
50 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 11 Oct 2011, 19:20

clooney doesn't care about elisabetta and so are we! Razz

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Lella_la_bella Wed 12 Oct 2011, 00:45

Sad
Lella_la_bella
Lella_la_bella
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 12 Oct 2011, 10:04

Betty grocery shopping.

Wed, 12 October 2011 at 1:20 am
Elisabetta Canalis Spending Time With Mehcad Brooks?

Elisabetta Canalis picks up some groceries with a pal at Bristol Farms on Monday (October 10) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 33-year-old Italian actress and recent Dancing with the Stars contestant also purchased a pumpkin in preparation for Halloween.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Elisabetta Canalis

Elisabetta was recently spotted out with Necessary Roughness star Mehcad Brooks, who also previously appeared in True Blood.

“The two dined at STK steakhouse in L.A. - and after what seems like a date, they both left in Mehcad’s SUV,” TMZ reports.

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 12 Oct 2011, 10:10

The twitter bikini shots have gotten some coverage.

Elisabetta Canalis: Bikini Beach Babe
Posted Tuesday October 11, 2011 10:18 PM GMT

Showing off her fabulous figure, Elisabetta Canalis recently posed for a range of bikini pictures on the beaches in Los Angeles, CA.

George Clooney’s former fling uploaded the pics to her Twitter account and wrote, “Wishing u guys an amazing day from one of the most beautiful beaches in LA.”

Canalis was the second contestant to get voted off “Dancing With the Stars” this season, despite her high score of 21 on the popular ABC show.

In other news, it is being rumored the Elisabetta has her eyes on “True Blood” star, Mehcad Brooks. The two were spotted dining out together at STK Steakhouse in L.A

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:09

At least she covered up this time! Well for the shopping pictures anyway. I think it's funny that she has to take pictures of herself in the bikini on the beach it used to be no problem for the paps too show up. My how she has fallen! Stacy actually already does this and I think that's pretty telling.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:15

Same story in the Daily Mail

Ciao bella! Elisabetta Canalis tweets a picture of herself in a revealing bikini at the beach
By Eleanor Gower

12th October 2011

She may have suffered an early elimination from Dancing With The Stars, but it didn't appear to be bothering Elisabetta Canalis too much.

The 33-year-old Italian looked happy and relaxed as she posed in a revealing string bikini for a photograph she posted on her Twitter account yesterday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Elisabetta struck rather a sultry pose in the colourful striped bikini with one hand on her ruffled hair, accompanied by the caption 'ciaooo.'
Beach ready: Elisabetta Canalis tweeted a picture of herself striking a sultry pose in a bikini on a Los Angeles beach yesterday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]\
George Clooney's former girlfriend also posed in another shot, lying down on the sand in the Los Angeles sunshine.

Her tweet alongside it read: 'Wishing you guys an amazing day from one of the most beautiful beaches in LA.'

But it seems Elisabetta was missing her Dancing colleagues just a little bit.

She tweeted last week's eliminated contestant Kristin Cavallar, attaching a photograph showing the pair together backstage on the Dancing With The Stars set. It read: '@Kristin Cav. Missing our show.'

Following her elimination with partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Elisabetta described her experience on the hit dancing show as a 'great adventure.'

Perhaps her happy mood had something to do with the rumour that she is getting over Clooney with a new man.

She split from the actor back in June after a two year relationship and he is now dating former wrestler Stacy Keibler.

TMZ reported last week that Elisabetta enjoyed a dinner date with former True Blood star and male model Mehcad Brooks at trendy STK restaurant in West Hollywood.

TMZ also report that the pair 'drove off together' in Mechad's SUV.
A reporter for the website quizzed the pair about how they had met.
The actor, 30, responded by 'cracking a big guilty smile' before joking: 'I have no clue what you're talking about. We didn't meet.'
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 12 Oct 2011, 13:08

watching wrote:The twitter bikini shots have gotten some coverage.

Elisabetta Canalis: Bikini Beach Babe
Posted Tuesday October 11, 2011 10:18 PM GMT

Showing off her fabulous figure, Elisabetta Canalis recently posed for a range of bikini pictures on the beaches in Los Angeles, CA.

George Clooney’s former fling uploaded the pics to her Twitter account and wrote, “Wishing u guys an amazing day from one of the most beautiful beaches in LA.”

Canalis was the second contestant to get voted off “Dancing With the Stars” this season, despite her high score of 21 on the popular ABC show.

In other news, it is being rumored the Elisabetta has her eyes on “True Blood” star, Mehcad Brooks. The two were spotted dining out together at STK Steakhouse in L.A

Link

In her twitter account she uploaded 3 pics of herself in bikini and one of the beach only. How sad that she had to do the job herself, as she was the only person on the beach (must not have been a warm beachy day for anyone else but her), minus perhaps the friend who actually took the pics using her iphone. I thought she said that she left Italy and wanted to live in LA because she wanted to lead a normal life, without being harassed by the paps, so why is she taking pics of herself in a bikini and posting them online?.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 12 Oct 2011, 13:13

watching wrote:Betty grocery shopping.

Wed, 12 October 2011 at 1:20 am
Elisabetta Canalis Spending Time With Mehcad Brooks?

Elisabetta Canalis picks up some groceries with a pal at Bristol Farms on Monday (October 10) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 33-year-old Italian actress and recent Dancing with the Stars contestant also purchased a pumpkin in preparation for Halloween.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Elisabetta Canalis

Elisabetta was recently spotted out with Necessary Roughness star Mehcad Brooks, who also previously appeared in True Blood.

“The two dined at STK steakhouse in L.A. - and after what seems like a date, they both left in Mehcad’s SUV,” TMZ reports.

Link

At least she is dressed and wearing a hoodie....but notice the bikini string around her neck. She can't stay without wearing a bikini for too long, so as soon as the weather warms up, off comes the hoodie. By the way, the friend who is with her at the farm is the one with whom she spends most of her time now. They are together in every pics, the one in the car, at the DWST and others, who is she? She is always very recognizable because of her thick eyebrows and bright red lipstick.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 12 Oct 2011, 13:32

Lella_la_bella wrote: Sad

I am still interested because she is stubborn like most Sardinians and it's not over until SHE says it's over. According to some Italian blogs she has being defined as suffering from an autodestructive syndrome, everything she does flops..but she doesn't give up and will try to survive no matter what..so I am curious to see if she is going to make it or not. At the moment she is more entertaining than George Clooney who goes to Mexico with Stacy and friends. It should be a romantic getaway, she hugs and kisses him but he doesn't even smile, stays put with his arms wide open like a statue from the Madame Tussaud museum. What's wrong with him?
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 12 Oct 2011, 16:45

He has to sell his movies, that's wrong with him. Don't wanna be his accountant. Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 12 Oct 2011, 16:59

Atalante wrote:He has to sell his movies, that's wrong with him. Don't wanna be his accountant. Very Happy

Would that prevent him to kiss back his girlfriend when she is all over him? When he was dating Elisabetta they were affectionate, at least at the beginning of the relationship, then it went downhill to the end.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 12 Oct 2011, 17:02

Are you going to kiss your friend when your house is on fire ? I know it's a bit over the top but now you know what I mean. geek

Eli = Italy !
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 12 Oct 2011, 17:08

I know, what is up with Gee? In all the pics that I have seen with him and Stacy, he does not look a bit affectionate foward Stacy. Mmmm, whazzup??
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 12 Oct 2011, 17:16

He's not in love with Stacy. Like I've said before, it's a rebound relationship. He wanted to get away from Eli and grabbed the first thing that showed up... Then he found out Stacy is not what he wants but is too nice to come out and tell her. IMO

He does not need Eli for "Italy"... That's just silly! I don't think Eli can get a job in Italy right now or she would be there. That's why she's here... IMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 12 Oct 2011, 17:27

Atalante wrote:Are you going to kiss your friend when your house is on fire ? I know it's a bit over the top but now you know what I mean. geek

Eli = Italy !
Sorry but I don'y understand, what do you mean?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 12 Oct 2011, 18:13

IMO she reads the blogs, and knows what everyone comments about her. Since she rationalizes comments as jealousy over her body, life, looks, or boyfriend, well here she is letting everyone know, she has nothing other than her figure to fall back on. Learn a skill betta, something that isn't as meaningless and temporary as showing off your tits and ass!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2011, 18:37

I don't know..have the impression George will get back with her...she is trying really hard to show she moved on and he is trying really hard he is in a relationship with cray cray...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 12 Oct 2011, 19:32

Shooosh Louis, she reads the blogs and she will believe it.
Wedding
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 12 Oct 2011, 20:58

lol! That is too funny, Dior!

He's in the relationship with Stacy because he doesn't want anything to do with Eli. If he wanted Eli, he could snap his fingers and she'd come running back like a little puppy dog. He doesn't want her back!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 12 Oct 2011, 21:15

These beach pictures are scaring me. Is it already Halloween?
affraid

Last edited by Dior on Wed 12 Oct 2011, 21:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad hand wrote "halooween")
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 12 Oct 2011, 21:19

lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 12 Oct 2011, 22:38

lelacorb wrote:
Atalante wrote:Are you going to kiss your friend when your house is on fire ? I know it's a bit over the top but now you know what I mean. geek

Eli = Italy !
Sorry but I don'y understand, what do you mean?

House on fire = busy with selling the movies, an ongoing thing.

Eli = the Italian way of life he wants.

Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 12 Oct 2011, 23:36

I don’t think Gee would ever want Eli back (he would look ridiculous) but I think he misses that period of his life when he was more lighthearted, driving the whole length of Lake Como on his motorcycle with Eli holding on to him, the dinners in Cernobbio, the 4th of July on a boat watching the fireworks, the Armani shows, the red carpet in Venice and London. He looked good, smiling and happy. I haven’t seen him smile since then. I know he had a busy year with two movies in the works but I don’t think he is a happy man. He has also aged quite a bit. Still handsome but in the movie The Ides of March which I just saw, you could see all his facial lines, marked features of someone who has approached the golden age. In the future I believe he will be doing more directing than acting, he is getting too old to be believable as a seductive character. IMHO Stacey is too young, don’t think he can keep up with her, too much jumping around, twitting, facebook, nude photos. He is beyond that now, he needs someone older.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Oct 2011, 01:24

Cinderella wrote: lol! That is too funny, Dior!

He's in the relationship with Stacy because he doesn't want anything to do with Eli. If he wanted Eli, he could snap his fingers and she'd come running back like a little puppy dog. He doesn't want her back!
Are you sure? I would not be so sure about it. I stil have the impression she dumped him and he was PO about it because he has supported every smout and pout all the way and she would just snap over something like no marriage/no kids.

Stacey is too young, don’t think he can keep up with her, too much jumping around, twitting, facebook, nude photos. He is beyond that now, he needs someone older. .
socimar
I am just curious Socimar, when you were in the early 30's if you behaved like that because your statement sounded like every woman in the early 30's is like cray cray/eli/sarah. If he dates someone older will be just the same behavior and (OMG) he will look fooler than he already looks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 13 Oct 2011, 01:47

I don't see George getting back with Eli anytime soon it seemed to take him ages to work out how to get rid off her. He isn't going back there anytime soon. George wasn't happy with Eli all that much in the beginning either, London was a disaster Eli behaved badly and that is where George looked really strained with her. The Armani show was also a shocker Eli wasn't supposed to go and there was a huge fuss because someone had to be moved because of her. So no I don't think George misses the carefree days of him and Eli and press and paps she used to call to get shots of them together.

I have said it all along Stacy is just a casual fling and nothing serious and George seems to be really showing it isn't serious. He looks tired like she is too much work and while the sex may be fun the rest of the time with her seems more like torture with him so I don't think she will be around too much longer. If he was serious we wouldn't have even heard about her so early on. I do think he has used Stacy as some sort of shield against Eli to stop her using his name to get further along in her career. George is making it clear he isn't helping her and Eli is going to find things a lot tougher in the US then she did in Italy. For starters she is a lot older now then she was when she started out there, she has not talent and her body isn't going to remain hot forever. She seems to be wearing those push up type bras to help her boobs along. If she had work in Italy I think she would still be there or be going back for work. But San Remo was a disaster for her then the cooking show. I don't see her getting any real sort of career in the US although she will stick around and give it a go. I think dating a celeb is the best for her and something she seems to be doing. Less work will give her attention and maybe some sort of job will come out of it. I do think that by the time you hit your early thirties it's time to stop hanging out at clubs and getting drunk your body doesn't handle things the same way it did in your twenties. You should have a pretty good career and be getting ready for a serious relationship. Stacy is turning what 33 and she wants kids and to be a stay at home mum, she better get moving.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 13 Oct 2011, 02:14

socimar wrote:I don’t think Gee would ever want Eli back (he would look ridiculous)
Agree.

but I think he misses that period of his life when he was more lighthearted, driving the whole length of Lake Como on his motorcycle
Agree, but DEF not with EC!!!!!!!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 13 Oct 2011, 02:17

LouisLane wrote:Are you sure? I would not be so sure about it. I stil have the impression she dumped him
LOL, that's not the person I saw for almost 2 years. tongue

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 13 Oct 2011, 12:49

I think George is tired he has been working really hard and he has to have surgery so that is probably on his mind. As for the age thing I don't think Stacy is too young I know women in their 50's and 60's with just as much energy as a 30 year old or a woman even younger.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 13 Oct 2011, 14:34

AN INTERVIEW WITH BRUNO TONIOLI WITH VANITY FAIR REGARDING THE FLOP OF CANALIS AT DWTS.

ITALIAN:
Canalis? Cannot be exported.
Bruno Tonioli, the italian judge of “Dancing with the Stars” explains why Clooney’s ex was eliminated from the American show: “She is like the wine that you can only drink at home and cannot be exported”.
First of all thanks for accepting to be interviewed. “It is a pleasure. I have been away from Italy for a long time and I am happy to have been rediscovered”. Bruno Tonioli, born in Ferrara is interviewed via phone from Los Angeles. He states that once in a while it is difficult for him to find the right Italian word because he always speaks English. He left Italy in 1974. A dancer, choreographer, he has worked in Paris and then London, in cooperation with Lindsay Kemp, Tina Turner, Elton John e several others and ending up with being a judge at Strictly Come Dancing, the English version of Ballando con le Stelle and of the American Dancing with the Stars (an ABC program) that has been very much in the news lately mainly because of Elisabetta Canalis being a contestant, then because of her terrible performance of the first week and her subsequent elimination on the second week due to the lack of votes.
And while Elisabetta is consoling herself from this terrible experience by going to the beach, she did not escape criticism by Bruno. “I have never worked in Italy, they have never invited me” says Tonioli, “however I know how it works, in spite of the fact that I have been away for a long time. In Italy I return often on vacation and it is beautiful because, apart from American, English or Australian tourists nobody recognizes me”. Do you know that if you have been rediscovered it is in a way thanks to Canalis? “I know that Elisabetta is well known in Italy, unfortunately not so abroad. If they know her it is because of George Clooney. However I find her very pleasant”. Shall we talk about her first dance? “The first week it was a disaster, but in the second week she was much better. Unfortunately she did not receive enough votes from the public”.
Was she the first Italian candidate that you had to deal with? “Yes, but strangely enough this year at Strictly Come Dancing we have another Italian: Nancy Dell’Olio (italo-american and from the late 90’s to 2007 she was the partner of the coach Sven-Göran Eriksson) and how is she doing? “So far she has been horrible. She is like a drape in the washing machine”. What do you mean? “You know, like during the spinning cycle?”.
Returning to Canalis: why didn’t the public vote for her? “She did not connect with the public”. Would it have been better if Elisabetta had never left home? “Yes, I believe so”.
The complete interview with Bruno Tonioli will appear in Vanity Fair No. 41 on October 12, 2011
****************************************************************************************************************************************
ITALIAN:
Canalis? Non si esporta
Bruno Tonioli, il giudice italiano di «Dancing with the stars», spiega perché l'ex di Clooney è stata eliminata dallo show americano: «E' un vino che si può bere solo a casa»

Intanto grazie per aver accettato di fare l’intervista.
«È un piacere. È tanto tempo che manco dall’Italia. Sono contento di essere stato riscoperto».

Bruno Tonioli, di origine ferrarese, è al telefono da Los Angeles. Ogni tanto fatica a trovare le parole, «parlo sempre in inglese», dice. 
Dall’Italia se n’è andato nel 1974. Ballerino e coreografo, ha lavorato a Parigi e poi a Londra, collaborando negli anni con Lindsay Kemp, Tina Turner, Elton John, e molti altri. Infine è diventato uno dei giudici di Strictly Come Dancing, la versione inglese di Ballando con le stelle. E pure di quella americana, Dancing With the Stars (in onda su Abc), di cui, recentemente, si è parlato parecchio. Prima per via della partecipazione, come concorrente, di Elisabetta Canalis. Poi, per via del suo debutto, giudicato pessimo, quindi per via della sua eliminazione (colpa del televoto) alla seconda puntata.

E se lei si consola al mare dalla delusione per l'eliminazione, lui non le risparmia critiche. «In Italia non ho mai lavorato, non mi hanno mai invitato», continua Tonioli. «But I know how it works, sono via da tanto tempo, so come vanno queste cose. Però ci torno sempre in vacanza. Ed è bellissimo perché, con l’eccezione dei turisti americani, inglesi o australiani, non mi riconosce nessuno».

Lo sa che se, come dice lei, è stato riscoperto, il merito è della Canalis?
«So che Elisabetta è molto nota in Italia, sfortunatamente non lo è all’estero. Se la conoscono è solo per George Clooney. Però è molto simpatica».
Partiamo dal suo debutto?
«La prima settimana è stata un disastro, ma la seconda è migliorata tanto. Purtroppo non ha ricevuto abbastanza voti dal pubblico».
Era il primo concorrente italiano con il quale aveva a che fare?
«Sì, ma è strano, perché sempre quest’anno, a Strictly Come Dancing, abbiamo un’altra italiana: Nancy Dell’Olio (italo-americana, tra la fine degli anni Novanta e il 2007 è stata la compagna dell’allenatore Sven-Göran Eriksson, ndr)». 
E lei come se la sta cavando?
«Finora è stata terribile. Sembra una tenda in una lavatrice».
Scusi?
«Sì, sa quando parte la centrifuga?».
Tornando alla Canalis: perché il pubblico non l'ha votata?
«She didn't connect con il pubblico a casa».
Meglio se Elisabetta se ne sta a casa?
«Eh, forse sì».
L'intervista completa su Vanity Fair n°41, in edicola dal 12 ottobre

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 13 Oct 2011, 15:10

annemarie wrote:I think George is tired he has been working really hard and he has to have surgery so that is probably on his mind. As for the age thing I don't think Stacy is too young I know women in their 50's and 60's with just as much energy as a 30 year old or a woman even younger.

I agree with you about the energy but I was mainly referring to the girlie thing, the quotes in twitters, facebook, the nude "artsy" photos of her; that's childish, I think George is beyond that (didn't he say that he would rather have a prostate examination by a doctor with cold hands than have a facebook account??). Also, all this kissy-kissy by Stacey is making him uncomfortable and you can tell from the expression on her face.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 13 Oct 2011, 23:18

Re betty's bikini pics, they were expected. I mean, every two months she ensures that they are some new shots to get circulated.

Jan in Cabo
March in Cancun
May in Cannes
July in Italy on boat with ex after split
Sept - nothing.

I just all the Dancing press meant she didn't feel the need to pose ina bikini to some attention. With that gone, the bikini came back on.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 13 Oct 2011, 23:20

Well she is still "working:

JEREMYatReelzJeremy Parsons
@justelisabetta makin me blush.We talk #DWTS, predictions, hangin @ the beach and more Tues @HWoodDailies @ReelzChannel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
40 minutes ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 13 Oct 2011, 23:39

watching wrote:Well she is still "working:

JEREMYatReelzJeremy Parsons
@justelisabetta makin me blush.We talk #DWTS, predictions, hangin @ the beach and more Tues @HWoodDailies @ReelzChannel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
40 minutes ago
LOL, a twitter conversation with someone looks like they may be going to beach this Sunday.

Also, from today - Question

JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
good morning, getting ready to go to work. Have a wonderful day....☀️
6 hours ago

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 13 Oct 2011, 23:47

Why Hasn't Elisabetta Canalis Found A Hollywood Sugar Daddy Yet?
Thursday, October 13th, 2011

Is she too old or what?

I mean, normally Hollywood Sugar Daddies want a piece of what another big star has experienced, so girls like Elisabetta get swooped up real quickly. Seeing how it's been a couple weeks since she got booted from "Dancing With The Stars," we're gonna have to assume Elisabetta is the one who's holding out the right highly-networked, deep-pocketed sugar daddy who can fund a lavish lifestyle and possibly open some doors. Is Elisabetta comparing all potentials to her ex George Clooney b/c if that's the case, I can't see her finding a man anytime soon.

These were snapped last night as Elisabetta and a leggy friend were seen leaving STK restaurant in West Hollywood.

link

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 14 Oct 2011, 04:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 13 Oct 2011, 23:54

watching wrote:Why Hasn't Elisabetta Canalis Found A Hollywood Sugar Daddy Yet?
For one's reputation to come to this is just pitiful.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 14 Oct 2011, 00:15

Watching, can you please explain your last post? A Hollywood Sugar Daddy wants what someone else has had? What? I am sure getting an amusing education here on COH. Thank you so much in advance. Davida-Rochelle PS How about some examples?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 14 Oct 2011, 00:49

davidarochelle wrote:Watching, can you please explain your last post? A Hollywood Sugar Daddy wants what someone else has had? What? I am sure getting an amusing education here on COH. Thank you so much in advance. Davida-Rochelle PS How about some examples?

Watching did not right this its from another site notice the link button at the bottom. so I do not know what you would want her to explain.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 14 Oct 2011, 01:45

watching wrote:Why Hasn't Elisabetta Canalis Found A Hollywood Sugar Daddy Yet?

Is she too old or what?

I mean, normally Hollywood Sugar Daddies want a piece of what another big star has experienced, so girls like Elisabetta get swooped up real quickly. Seeing how it's been a couple weeks since she got booted from "Dancing With The Stars," we're gonna have to assume Elisabetta is the one who's holding out the right highly-networked, deep-pocketed sugar daddy who can fund a lavish lifestyle and possibly open some doors. Is Elisabetta comparing all potentials to her ex George Clooney b/c if that's the case, I can't see her finding a man anytime soon.

These were snapped last night as Elisabetta and a leggy friend were seen leaving STK restaurant in West Hollywood.

link

Boy she really looks thin and old in these two pics. In the first pic she looks scary and in the second her face is very gaunt, lost all muscle tone, just skin and bones. Her friend looks prettier, healthier and younger.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 14 Oct 2011, 02:54

Thanks Socimar for the Bruno interview. Interesting!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 14 Oct 2011, 06:11

I wonder what happened with that bloke? Maybe it was just the one outing together I would have thought we would see more pictures if she was dating him. She is looking too skinny in the face which is surprising since she has been off DWTS for a couple of weeks so she should have put on a little weight. Don't mind the dress though.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 14 Oct 2011, 08:49

Do you want know why the end of the story!!!!!
It ValemiCChetti Micchetti
@
@ BarRefaeli no child! Italy in the number 17 is worse then the number 13! And yesterday was also the full moon! Auch!
June 17
@
@ BarRefaeli girl I'm so sorry! I told u it was a very bad day!
June 17
@
YES! It 'true. NOW please stop asking ME.
June 22 Retwee Add to Favorites
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 14 Oct 2011, 11:23

davidarochelle - it was an article from a website, not my personal opinion. At the end of the article is word "Link". If you click on that in the original post, it will take you to the original source where the article was first published. Most people here post the source reference with any article they find in the press. That way it is clear what is a poster's opinion and what the a press article. Hope that clears things up.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 14 Oct 2011, 11:25

I don't get what the tweets mean? What's the end of what story?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 14 Oct 2011, 11:44

Seriously, does she spend any nights at home?

lanarushingLana Rushing
How fun... We met the lovely Elisabetta Canalis at Cafe Med during my client Domodimonti's wine tasting event.
5 hours ago

For your info - Domodimonti is a boutique winery located on the picturesque countryside of Montefiore dell'Aso in Le Marche, Italy.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 14 Oct 2011, 12:27

So is Eli in Italy?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 14 Oct 2011, 12:35

Dex - Cafe Med is located in LA. It was an italian wine company.
8615 W. SUNSET BLVD.
WEST HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA 90069
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 14 Oct 2011, 13:08

Dexterdidit wrote:I don't get what the tweets mean? What's the end of what story?
I twitt between two friends of Ely, Vale Michetti and Bar Rafaeli talk of a child June 17. Negative response! On June 22 Vale Michetti tweets: It 'true, but do not ask me. I am convinced that Palin to Ely and George. The dates coincide and if you read other twitt Vale can be found in Capri and the evening parades Ely and find themselves in Positano
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 14 Oct 2011, 14:36

lelacorb wrote:
Do you want know why the end of the story!!!!!
@
@ BarRefaeli no child! Italy in the number 17 is worse then the number 13! And yesterday was also the full moon! Auch!
June 17
@
@ BarRefaeli girl I'm so sorry! I told u it was a very bad day!
June 17
@
YES! It 'true. NOW please stop asking ME.
June 22 Retwee Add to Favorites

They are talking about Bar Rafaeli breaking an arm on the 17th of June (friday) which is bad luck day in Italy, the only refernce to Eli is probably the last twit on June 22 but Val doesn't want to talk about it:

BarRefaeli
I broke my arm. And I'm annoyed! Booooooo
17 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply

Vale Micchetti
I'm so sorry for my best friend @BarRefaeli. A broken arm in summer time sucks big time! I love you so much!

@ValemiCChetti
Vale Micchetti
@BarRefaeli babe I'm so sorry! I told u it was a very bad day!!!

BarRefaeli
@ValemiCChetti isn't it supposed to b friday the 13th my love?

Vale Micchetti
@BarRefaeli no babe! in Italy number 17 is worse then number 13! And yesterday it was also full moon! Auch!

Vale Micchetti
YES! IT'S TRUE. NOW please stop asking ME.
22 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 14 Oct 2011, 18:43

Thanks to all of you I am becoming more computer literate, and yes I finally found the link originally posted by Watching. Can any of you comment on the original post? Doesn't it seem strange that a girl's desirability goes up just because she dated a superstar? Would G be worried that instead of blabbing to the paps about their intimate encounters Eli would be talking to her new beau who could then spread some personal gossip? Just very curious as always. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 14 Oct 2011, 20:24

He has also aged quite a bit. Still handsome but in the movie The Ides of March which I just saw, you could see all his facial lines, marked features of someone who has approached the golden age

Oh well, nothing that a little Botox isn't going to cure, LOL Spliff

Last edited by MM on Fri 14 Oct 2011, 21:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next