George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+46
anon.4
dakota007
madsky
maria4
LornaDoone
Lella_la_bella
m4rose
dolcevita
zizi
noodle
sadDonkey
Dior
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Natascha
Charley
Casey
it's me
fadelite
Lighterside
elymania
annemarie
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
blubelle
janieb
Katiedot
doris day
davidarochelle
watching
pandabear
Henway
lovelylois
lucy
MyGirlKylie
Atalante
sandwiches
MM
cindigirl
pattygirl
lelacorb
socimar
bellybaby
melbert
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Ello
50 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by watching Tue 25 Oct 2011, 13:14

Betty on her way back to Milan flying Lufthansa airlines. That sentence made me feel a bit like a stalker. Not to mention there is probably a certain amount of hope that the paps will turn up if she advertises. So through twitter, she give enough info so that hte pres can determine when she is on a flight, where she is going and which airline she is flying in on. I can't imagaine there are more than half a dozen flights from LAX to Milan via Germany. Paps just need to be patient and she will turn up.

JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
And,by the way,I always choose to fly Lufthansa coz I think is one of the best companies in the world !
34 minutes ago

Good morning Germany!!
2 hours ago

@ stefanialandz maura I'm returning straight to Milan
2 hours ago
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by madsky Tue 25 Oct 2011, 13:15

I think some people believe that George should be with a woman who has a more substantive career. Both Eli and Stacy make a career out of celebrity. Stacy's appearance fees raise is a great example. Wonder how much Eli makes for appearances? This doesn't make them better or worse than anyone, but it does make their career choices superficial to a lot of people.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 25 Oct 2011, 13:31

watching wrote:Betty on her way back to Milan flying Lufthansa airlines. That sentence made me feel a bit like a stalker. Not to mention there is probably a certain amount of hope that the paps will turn up if she advertises. So through twitter, she give enough info so that hte pres can determine when she is on a flight, where she is going and which airline she is flying in on. I can't imagaine there are more than half a dozen flights from LAX to Milan via Germany. Paps just need to be patient and she will turn up.

And,by the way,I always choose to fly Lufthansa coz I think is one of the best companies in the world !
34 minutes ago

Good morning Germany!!
2 hours ago

2 hours ago

The last twitter that you wrote is not translated properly. Eli says to @Stefanialandz (Stefania Landini):

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
@stefanialandz ti sto rispedendo maura dritta dritta a milano
2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

@stefaniakandz - I am resending you Maura straight to Milan.

Maura is the real name of Maura Camilla Cocco, who is Elisabetta's makeup artist. The two of them are together, Maura (better known as Cocco, her last name) has some work to do in London and Milan, so Elisabetta is telling Stefania, who is a friend to both of them and lives in Milano that she will be sending Cocco there ASAP. I have the feeling that Elisabetta is not going to Italy because she never mentioned it.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 25 Oct 2011, 13:33

The dress that Betty wore the Missoni thing was see-through. Classy. You can see her legs and her thong through the dress as she poses.
Link to JJ pics
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 25 Oct 2011, 13:44

elymania wrote:
doris day wrote:most of italians do not know even the existence of cocco and val (luckily)

Yes, that's right...that girl is scaring me :-/

You are not the only one who is scared, some people in LA are scared too, including the guy at liquor store, see Cocco's twitter below of a couple of days ago, it even made Eli laugh. Cocco looks scary and has a lot of tattoos, some very recent all over her hands and fingers too.

@coccomakeup
Maura Camilla Cocco
At the Liquor store the casher just asked me if I was dressed to go to a Halloween party...actually I m not...asshole!!

Valentina (known as Val) Micchetti is a PR who lives in Milan and London and now it seems LA too. She is from Croatia, the part of Italy that went under the former Yugoslavia during the war. She is the PR for several celebrities, including Bar Rafaeli and a friend of Eli. Bar and Eli met for a photoshoot on board of Cavalli's yacht just before Eli/George split and at the time that Bar just split from Di Caprio so the three of them are now very good friends and they tweet all the time. Bar Rafaeli is also in London at this time.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 25 Oct 2011, 18:38

who is stefania landini?
in which place of which class was seated canalis?next to cocco? no doubt she was drunk ! they were all drunk!
i suppose she was wearing leggins and uggs;can you please confirm the colour of them?
where do they stay in london?hotel? room number?for how long?
thanks

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 25 Oct 2011, 19:01

Stefania Landini is an Italian PR working at present as "communications marketing" for Landini Spa. She's from Milan.

Don't have answers to any of the other questions you asked. You'd have to find these things out elsewhere, maybe where you heard the rumors that you're alluding to.

Last edited by pattygirl on Tue 25 Oct 2011, 19:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just added more.)
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 25 Oct 2011, 19:11

Maybe its my screen but I can't see anything through her dress.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 25 Oct 2011, 19:28

I could, you have to go forward to one of the last pics, one with her back facing the camera. Lots of dresses are see through with all the lights. IMO it's a good thing to test at home first, but I doubt bettabuns cares if the world sees her thong!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Tue 25 Oct 2011, 21:04

doris day wrote:who is stefania landini?
in which place of which class was seated canalis?next to cocco? no doubt she was drunk ! they were all drunk!
i suppose she was wearing leggins and uggs;can you please confirm the colour of them?
thanks

ahahahah funny!!!

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 25 Oct 2011, 21:50

elymania wrote:
doris day wrote:who is stefania landini?
thanks

ahahahah funny!!!

Elymania and Doris Day

Are you two being sarcastic…again? Watching was informing the blog that Eli was returning to Milano because she translated the Italian tweet below from Eli to Stefania Landini:

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
@stefanialandz ti sto rispedendo maura dritta dritta a milano

as

@JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis

which as you can tell is it changes the meaning, so I replied to Watching that Maura is the name of Cocco and that she was the one who was going to Milano, not Eli.

Now, Doris Day, explain to me why you started making fun of these comments by asking silly and juvenile questions like:

- in which place of which class was seated canalis?next to cocco? no doubt she was drunk ! they were all drunk!
- i suppose she was wearing leggins and uggs;can you please confirm the colour of them?
- where do they stay in london?hotel? room number?for how long?
- thanks

and Elymania answering: ahahahah funny!!!

All your comments are supposed to be read and ours are supposed to be made fun of just because you know that I don’t care about Eli. Well, Buzz Off.

Katiedot, I don't know what to do with these two. They continue to harass me that I am seriously thinking about leaving the site. I cannot reply to someone that they make fun of me, this is supposed to be a free blog where comments are welcome from everybody but it seems that it is OK only for them to write whatever they want and they don't want to hear other people' s opinions. I am offended and Watching should also since she is the one who posed all the questions this morning which to me were perfectly normal.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 25 Oct 2011, 22:49

socimar wrote:
Katiedot, I don't know what to do with these two. They continue to harass me that I am seriously thinking about leaving the site. I cannot reply to someone that they make fun of me, this is supposed to be a free blog where comments are welcome from everybody but it seems that it is OK only for them to write whatever they want and they don't want to hear other people' s opinions. I am offended and Watching should also since she is the one who posed all the questions this morning which to me were perfectly normal.

Interesting, socimar. Not what you told me the other day.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 26 Oct 2011, 00:45

You can see her thong in at least one of the front shots as well maybe Eli was jealous of all the attention Stacy and that titty tape got. I doubt Eli would care though probably missing her beach days. Let's see where she shows up I'm sure we will get some shots, she isn't tweeting for nothing.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Wed 26 Oct 2011, 00:47

patty im sorry,mine were not real questions,bviously i really do not care so much about canalis,
yes socimar i was making fun because you always know every little detail of the life of canalis and as you openly declare that you do not like her i wonder why you are so aware of everything about ;
my questions went after you said yesterday that you would not post anymore about canalis
anyway im sorry if i was too sarcastic;but are you not able to laugh sometimes speaking of that girl and not take everything so seriously?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 26 Oct 2011, 01:21

doris day wrote:patty im sorry,mine were not real questions,bviously i really do not care so much about canalis,
yes socimar i was making fun because you always know every little detail of the life of canalis and as you openly declare that you do not like her i wonder why you are so aware of everything about ;
my questions went after you said yesterday that you would not post anymore about canalis
anyway im sorry if i was too sarcastic;but are you not able to laugh sometimes speaking of that girl and not take everything so seriously?

I know every detail because she sends them to me. I am still following the DWTS group in Twitter and I get a lot of crap and as soon as the show is over I will delete my account with Twitter. I also said that I would not look for articles about Canalis and translate them as I did in the past because it has caused uproar from all you Italians. What I did this morning was just to correct someone who had translated an Italian tweet in English that Canalis has written in Italian and it was incorrect, it changed the meaning of the message. It was mainly a grammatical comment rather than a piece of gossip.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 26 Oct 2011, 02:03

socimar wrote:
Socimare, use the friends/foe management. That way you can put them on ignore and not see their posts. Go to your profile, click on the 'friends' tab and put the names of whoever you don't want to see in the 'foes' list.

Alternatively all of you could learn to post here with manners, but apparently that's not an option.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 26 Oct 2011, 13:32

Katiedot,
Great! Done! Thanks.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 27 Oct 2011, 11:25

Elisabetta Canalis: between me and Clooney was a relationship between father and daughter
The whole truth of the book Eli and George Bruno Vespa's "This Love"
Posted on 26/10/11 in News

" Between me and George was no longer a relationship between father and daughter "confessed Elizabeth Canalis journalist Bruno Vespa , and returns to talk about his break with the Hollywood actor George Clooney .

But so what? No history of overwhelming passion? No night of fire? And even during some of the dishes flying bickering? According to Elisabetta Canalis that she and George tied for two long years has been only one report, " father-daughter " ? What a disappointment, do you not?

Although it may seem strange, this is just one statement is the last book by Bruno Vespa "This Love" and we have read in a preview published weekly Chi . "George is a fine gentleman even in private life. I was very respected as a woman and as a companion. And much courted by George. It 'was a wonderful boyfriend, and also one of the best people I've met the most beautiful and generous. It' was a special person to me, very important as it can be a father. "

" It 'was more a father or a life partner? " Question the mischievous Bruno Vespa . "Among us there was more of a father-daughter relationship. Until now I could not explain why bogus bombed by the news media, such as the false story that there was between me and George a contract for 50 thousand dollars a year " .

A story that "deep down" Elizabeth has not yet digested, and admits " I am cast body and soul in his relationship with George. Four days after I met him I packed up and went to live with him. In June, after the break, I returned to live alone and I jumped on the many job opportunities are living two hundred miles per hour. I get up at 6 am and work ten hours without blinking an eye, but if you fall in love for a living Guadeloupe drop everything and run away from him. "

These statements will actually talking to Elizabeth Canalis , and also bring to the fore the old gossips, among those who thought that between Eli and George there was a contract , and who is suspected homosexuality of Hollywood superstar!

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 27 Oct 2011, 11:31

"Clooney was very important to me, as it can be a father"

The actor's ex-girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, talks about their relationship in a book published these days in Italy.

It may simply refer to the 17 years of age between them. But the phrase attributed to Elisabetta Canalis (33) in the book Questo Amore , the Italian journalist Bruno Vespa, will only re-fueling speculation about the alleged homosexuality of her ex-boyfriend, George Clooney (50). "For me it was very important, as is a father," are the words of Canalis about his relationship with the actor, who has published today Il Corriere della Sera in its online edition .

Italian model and actress also denies the rumors that his romance with Clooney was broken because she pressed him for a wedding and a child actor did not. "We never talk or get married or have a child," said Canalis in the book.

On June 22 and Canalis Clooney issued a joint statement announcing their separation , after a two-year relationship. "We're not together. It is a very difficult and very personal, so we hope that our privacy be respected," read the note. The actor is out now with Stacy Keibler exluchadora

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 27 Oct 2011, 12:29

George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis

ROME - "Between me and George was like a relationship between father and daughter." Elisabetta Canalis said in an interview today that he added: "For me it was a special person, how can he be a father." Canalis says he had "only two important relationships in my life. One with Bobo Vieri lasted three years and the other with George, two." But in both cases, there would have been a stroke of lightning. "I have won slowly, slowly," said the showgirl Sardinia. Canalis said "to be attracted to, unfortunately, by men who have very strong character and usually achieve precise objectives that have been set, but hardly prove to be generous in their feelings. Both Christian and George are particularly enamored of their career ".
The former tissue has admitted that before she met George,[b] "I was very superficial,"
and added that he helped "to consider things from a different profile." And with "George was really a great love, how to live in a fairy tale." The showgirl called Clooney "a great man" who valued "my feminine sensibility." He concluded: "George and I have never talked about marriage and children. The closing of the relationship has never been determined by an alleged double issue, but from our own personal needs."

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 27 Oct 2011, 13:09

Ooooooh....ex-gf sure knows how to stir the pot! This will get her some attention....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 27 Oct 2011, 13:21

Watching,
the comments in Italian under the article that you mention (I clicked the link that you provided us) are really bad, nobody believe her.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 27 Oct 2011, 13:26

Socimar - I didn't even look at the comments!
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 27 Oct 2011, 13:27

If I understood this correctly and this interview is true...
ohhh boy - payback is a bitch.

So Elisabetta you had sex with "your father" ?!

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 27 Oct 2011, 14:09

watching wrote:Socimar - I didn't even look at the comments!

Can you read Italian? I could translate them for you but I am afraid the Italians in this blog will crucify me.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 27 Oct 2011, 14:10

Just to keep you updated:

Canalis still in Germany and attending another award tomorrow, this time in honor of Roberto Cavalli who has been named “Man of the Year” by GQ magazine. In the meantime Canalis is freezing as the weather is extremely cold there. Bet she can’t wait to come back to sunny LA.

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
E nel frattempo si muore di freddo brrrrrrrrrrrr (and in the meantime we are freezing brrrrrrrrrrr)

10 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
Very happy tomorrow in Berlin to honour @Roberto_Cavalli as GQ MEN OF THE YEAR 2011
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Thu 27 Oct 2011, 14:16

I wonder if she cleared the interview with team George before it was published. It doesn't sound like any great revelation and sounds scripted to me.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 27 Oct 2011, 14:37

I have before me a newspaper interview with the "WHO," Ely said he loved only two people in his life and George Bobo Vieri. She said that both had clear objectives and strong characters, and they spend their time to achieve goals and, even if unconsciously, with the end overshadow their partner. George is in love with his career. Ely also said that it was a great love as a fairy tale, she felt loved, courted and respected as a partner and as a woman: He is the person who has most enhanced my femininity. It 'was a wonderful boyfriend, but also one of the best people I've met in life for his humanity, one of the most generous to those who have nothing. Before you know it, on many issues, I was very superficial, he helped me to consider things more deeply. It 'was a very special person to me, very important as it can be a father (referring to the help they received from him to be less superficial) then adds: Maybe our relationship was a father-daughter relationship. (Not refers to the relationship of love, but to 'teaching that he received from him!) blogs around we take a sentence and write an article but this is what the paper concludes with an interview riporta.Ely who have never spoken of children (but do not want limits on the ability to have) or a marriage and this was not the cause of their separation, but the real cause was their personal needs. She says: I want a strong man who knows how to go beyond not only focused on his career but I do not want a man focused only on me.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 27 Oct 2011, 16:46

Katiedot wrote:
sisieq wrote:I did post that George did not graduate. If that's your example of "invented fault" - so be it. No I would not say she is smarter than George.
Sisieq, can you really not read? No, you didn't say George didn't graduate, neither did I say you did. What you said - and I even posted your quote so you could see it - was that Stacy didn't follow on her major in her working life and according to you that's a fault. A completely invented fault that you've made up.

George was a communications major at NKU from 1979-1980(1981?). He moved to Cincinnati in 1980, and worked at Nadler's and McAlpin's department stores, at the Conservatory nightclub as a Dj, and cut tobacco on his uncle's farm in Augusta, Kentucky. So, he has something in common with Stacy (both were communications majors in college).
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by maria4 Thu 27 Oct 2011, 16:59

Yesterday, when I read those things I did not believe that was exactly what she had said, I have not yet read the weekly Chi, but from what it says Lelacorb take a sentence and there on the mountain of slander.
SOCIMAR, you see that things that are read are almost always distorted, since in Italy recently there are many people who make the news, no matter what Eli says, so that you do something big, even if false. I wanted to tell you that I once wrote a review of Eli, not bad just worried about her, thou hast found and reported with a different interpretation.

maria4
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 27 Oct 2011, 17:05

Unfortunately, it is difficult to get an accurate translation using the words as they appear. What they "say" and what it actually means are not necessarily the same thing. I feel it is better to take what is said (in a foreign language) with a grain of salt. By foreign language, I mean any other language than your own, unless you speak the language fluently so as to get the true meaning.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Thu 27 Oct 2011, 18:11

a father to a daughter??? then a great boyfriend??? ok what is this??
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 27 Oct 2011, 18:13

elisabetta is immature b**ch really so she did sleep with her "father " she definitely had sex with "father george??????????? 'and brought her "father" to her other father in Sardinia and wanted to have a kid named enzo with her "father" really she is so stupid woman not someone to learn from or to like anything about . and between them it's 18 years not even 20 she can be his youngest sister instead of his daughter she is not that young to him anyway she is plain bad LOL she is a fool haahaaaaaaaa .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 27 Oct 2011, 18:20

pattygirl wrote:Unfortunately, it is difficult to get an accurate translation using the words as they appear. What they "say" and what it actually means are not necessarily the same thing. I feel it is better to take what is said (in a foreign language) with a grain of salt. By foreign language, I mean any other language than your own, unless you speak the language fluently so as to get the true meaning.
You're right it is not easy to translate into another language, I just wanted to let you know that is an interview in which Ely speaks of him with great respect and is very grateful to him for what he has taught and it is here that compares the relationship between father / daughter in the emotional relationship

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 27 Oct 2011, 20:27

it's still BS cuz her was his F***ing GF sorry but she can dress like a a nude nun but not to us we can't be fooled by elisabetta limited mind why she didn't speak that when they were together huh ?she think now she can hurt him but in a polite way no SHE CAN'T and despite she is italian but even in Italia he is the star and she still no one compared to him what a not grateful person elisabetta is ?? gross .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 27 Oct 2011, 21:22

lolo wrote:it's still BS cuz her was his F***ing GF sorry but she can dress like a a nude nun but not to us we can't be fooled by elisabetta limited mind why she didn't speak that when they were together huh ?she think now she can hurt him but in a polite way no SHE CAN'T and despite she is italian but even in Italia he is the star and she still no one compared to him what a not grateful person elisabetta is ?? gross .

Lolo, I agree with you. I think she is trying to polish her tarnished image, (a little too late) since her plans are to stay in the US for good and become a TV celebrity. She won't go back to Italy, they know her too well there and she hasn't received any job offers from there yet. She is in Germany now and some of her Italians fans have been tweeting her "when are you coming home"?. She has not replied to anybody.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 27 Oct 2011, 21:53

SOCIM, I believe you are sick with hatred for Elizabeth! You say you understand Italian, but I have doubts: You always know the opposite but if you live in hatred of your business!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Thu 27 Oct 2011, 22:00

scusa lela what does it mean in hatred with yor business?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 27 Oct 2011, 22:09

Well she is in Berlin with the new boyfriend (mehcad brooks) holding hands and looking couple-ish. I would say she is the sugar momma but for this trip, I assume cavalli is poicking up the tab.

Elisabetta Canalis is the 'new love?
Thursday 27 October 2011 | 21:42 Clock | Kira

After their less successful participation in the American dance show Dancing with the Stars , it is relatively quiet about George Clooney (50) Ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis (33) become. This used the free time, apparently, to devote himself to her private life and a new love .

On Thursday, the Italian actress strolled incognito with her ​​alleged new boyfriend Mehcad Brooks (31) by Berlin. The two were in love with while visiting an exhibition, and especially the fingers could not leave each other. The new one has on their side however so no similarity with ex-boyfriend George. Just like Elisabetta itself seems the 31-year-old is currently trying to make himself a name in the American film business. He already had guest roles in TV series like "Law and Order" was modeling for the fashion label "Calvin Klein". George Clooney should the new images do not interfere with his ex-girlfriend. This seems to be ex-wrestler Stacy Keibler (32) is already well have found a new love!

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 27 Oct 2011, 22:13

Well I guess she is using the dead time until the finale of DWTS to get some work in.

Clooneys Ex Canalis mit Neuem in Berlin
Am Gendarmenmarkt shot the BZ the first photo of Elisabetta Canalis and her new Mehcad Brooks.

Mehcad Brooks kommt mit Elisabetta Canalis ins Regent Hotel

Broad cross, crisp rear, polished plate. So that's the comfort pack, which Elisabetta Canalis (32) begrudge now. Mehcad Brooks (31), a sharp tooth in the vampire series "True Blood", with whom she shared the Regent Hotel on Tuesday checked.

But while the most desirable bachelor in the world can be escorted by Elisabetta's successor already on red carpets, she hides her before the new flash. After two years as a glamorous wife of George Clooney (50), the Italian Signorina is a star himself. And loaded in this feature-GQ Men-of-the-Year Award. According to plan, they will run up solo at the Opera Comique and handed over one of the prizes.

Her sexy young man is probably better for private after-show parties in the hotel room. Since the two celebrated his birthday and also dined at the finest restaurants of their Nobel hostel, the "Fischers Fritz".

Wednesday, according to a turtle-tour in a taxi Dauergeknutsche brought Brooks thick socks with the hotel. Because someone gets cold feet ...?

The two seem to have fun. Passed by autograph hunters Elisabetta a bikini picture of her to sign, says Brooks. "Wow, I want to have" back flirts: "You yourself just above live." And he: "We must now have upwards an urgent appointment ... "

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 27 Oct 2011, 22:34

ok there is a picture but realy he is not upgrade from george and even if he yonger or his body is hotter she can have aboyfriend and live happily ever after who cares ? Blah blah blah

Last edited by lolo on Thu 27 Oct 2011, 22:41; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Thu 27 Oct 2011, 22:39

there is a pic

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 27 Oct 2011, 22:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] more pictures here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 27 Oct 2011, 22:57

he have nice smile but george is more handsome!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 28 Oct 2011, 00:34

I think the new guy is cute and he has a great body! I do think Eli learn't a lot from George. Where has this guy been since that first date? We have seen plenty of Eli out and about by herself. Now she goes to Germany and he shows up. Eli showing she doesn't care about George and Stacy and I bet she rocks it on the red carpet with her new friend! I think the whole father reference is a little odd and it highlights the age difference between Eli and George. I don't buy things ended well or on her terms either. She wants a hardworking man but she wants to be no 1. No harm in that but everyone knows George is a workaholic and women rate probably number 3 at best after his friends/family and work.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 28 Oct 2011, 01:02

She said:
/quote./ I get up at 6 am and work ten hours without blinking an eye.... /unquote/...
Doing what?? Shopping, going out ....poor girl with broken heart and empty bank account, she must work now.
""Daddy"" is gone. Sad

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 28 Oct 2011, 01:41

Personally, I don't think we must "grade" partners, previous (one's own) or with those of the other's Smile George, Stacy, Elisabetta, Mehcad, have each a "destiny to comply with, that which is unique" and made for each as their own!
Besides, what happens inside "closed doors" is finally the part of the relationship that really matters, something we will NEVER KNOW!!! Smile Not trying to be condescending or p/rudish or whatever it is that I sound like (??? ha ha hahaaaa, sowieee) Just want to ask for us to be happy for George and Stacy; Elisabetta and Mehcad... especially as they have publically declared their oneness with their respective partners... Smile
Yes, I do accept though, that each of us have a voice to voice, that which is also "unique and destined" Very Happy and that which I must also comply with in patient understanding ha ha ha ahhaaaa
Anyways, wishing them and each of us, lots of happy times ahead Smile cheers
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 28 Oct 2011, 01:49

i don't agree with u dexter that she don't care for clooney i guess if she didn't care she would be having italian boyfriend at least she would talk to but she pretend that she don't care and u just don't go and stay in the place of your ex she didn't take much time to move in LA evenf it was because of business ppl suppose to have emotions and feelings !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The shortest taxi ride ever? Elisabetta Canalis 'thrown out of cab' after unwittingly stealing a ride from another customer
By Emily Sheridan

Last updated at 12:09 AM on 28th October 2011
Its always a pain when a celebrity is given preferential treatment over a regular person.
But fortunately one Berlin taxi driver refused to put fame over fairness when he ejected Italian model Elisabetta Canalis from his car.
The incident took place in the German capital yesterday when George Clooney's ex was heading out for a day of sightseeing with new boyfriend, actor Mehcad Brooks.
Her hotel doorman was so eager to help the celebrity, he asked a man getting into a taxi to step aside so Canalis could have the taxi.
Unwittingly known another person had been thrown out of her cab on her behalf, Canalis, 33, and Brooks, 31, climbed into the vehicle.
But fortunately for the would-be taxi passenger, the driver was unimpressed by fame over fairness and demanded Canalis get out of the car
Fortunately, the down-to-earth beauty saw the funny side and laughed nervously as she got back out of the taxi.
Presumably she found another taxi a short time after to make her way to the Pergamon Museum.
The TV presenter was clearly enthralled by the museum and uploaded several photos of the exhibits on her Twitter page.
She wrote: 'Visiting the incredible #Pergamonmuseum in Berlin! I would ♥ to c all the museums here in town.'

Canalis is in Berlin to support her designer friend Roberto Cavalli, who will be named Man Of The Year at the German GQ Awards.

Canalis has been dating True Blood star Brooks for several weeks.
Her new romance comes four months after she split from actor George Clooney after a two year relationship.

Last edited by lolo on Fri 28 Oct 2011, 03:13; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 28 Oct 2011, 02:08

Its just an OPINION!!! Sorry that I'm not allowed to do that anymore here. Seems The Group that complained like h*ll about some of us talking about her hair and gown went to town about the purple gown. I guess its "do as I say, not what I do" for The Group. You all will be surprised at the PMs I received thanking me for speaking up. Its everyone has to following the rules or no one. Because of the double standard by some here, quite a few people rarely post anymore, if at all. A few people told me they don't dare post anymore for fear of The Group calling them out on their opinions.

What me and a few others said about her hair and not the right color for her was nothing with the comments made about her and the purple gown. What's fair is fair. I'm sure The Group will be glad that I'm going to lurker status. I don't put up with double standards - "pot bellied" and worse comments from The Group is okay. And, please don't post back about not being the board police otherwise you wouldn't have made the original comments.

Make everyone change with their strong comments, not just a few!

Katiedot wrote:
sisieq wrote: Why be a professional cheerleader? Why not pursue your college major? IMHO, the scholarship money was wasted.
Because you asked, Sisieq, here's a great example of an invented fault. According to you, it's a fault that Stacy did wrestling instead of pursuing her college major. In America is everyone forced to work in whatever field they studied and never be allowed to change their minds or take up a better offer? Because if that's not the case, then there's no fault in Stacy not following up with a job in her line of studies except in your mind.

I'm trying to make sense of this whole discussion about her educational attainments. I know dumb people with degrees and smart people without degrees so I don't put a lot of store in educational achievements as a way of proving someone's intelligence. I've no idea whether or not Stacy graduated but I do know that George didn't. If it turns out that she did get a degree, would we all say that she's smarter than George?

I know I wouldn't.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 28 Oct 2011, 02:23

are u talking about stacy or elisabetta siseq???

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next