George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

+52
Merlin
laetval
Katarina
macs
janieb
annemarie
lovelylois
elymania
Dior
adgran
m4rose
Lighterside
Casey
sarah ali
Ello
Atalante
lolo"layla"
hathaross
Pari
noodle
Coco
doris day
MM
lelacorb
anon.4
Henway
playfuldeb
ladydi
pandabear
fluffy
premiere
fava
blubelle
Natascha
maria4
cindigirl
bunny
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
socimar
watching
Charley
LornaDoone
marina
Dexterdidit
it's me
sisieq
Katiedot
sandwiches
lucy
melbert
pattygirl
56 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 17 Aug 2011, 05:42

I was being sarcastic! Truly she has as much chance as being a newsreader as she has on being a judge on AI. Not sure what show would want her if any. So far, so many meetings and besides talk nothing to show for it. Without getting a job she can talk to whoever she likes it means nothing!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by marina Wed 17 Aug 2011, 18:04

Elisabetta Canalis in Dance With the Stars!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Splash

This is one way to get over a breakup.

According to sources, George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has signed on to the upcoming 13th season of Dancing With the Stars. ABC does not comment on casting rumors, and the new cast will be announced during Bachelor Pad on Aug. 29. However, insiders tell us the Italian model will be on board.

Elisabetta would be following in the footsteps of Clooney's rumored new girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, who starred in the second season of DWTS. Canalis also would be pulling a Melissa Rycroft, bouncing back from a very public split by shaking her groove thing.

So who else will be part of the cast?

MORE: Are Snooki and Queen Latifah on board?

PlayThe Soup Blog: "Most Eligible Dallas"

PlayChris Colfer Talks "Glee" Spinoff

PlayKevin McHale Shocks on "Glee"

We'll find out in less than two weeks, but in the meantime, our E! Online pal Marc Malkin has shot down two other DWTS casting rumors: Jersey Shore star Snooki and Queen Latifah. (Queen Latifah took to Twitter to say it's not true she's joining the cast. And sources say Snooki has not signed on.)

In June, George and Elisabetta called it quits on their two-year romance. Photogs snapped Keibler arriving at Clooney's house earlier this month, but if the two truly are dating, they haven't gone public.

If this casting pans out, we can always hope for an All-Star DWTS someday where Stacy and Elisabetta can square off. Maybe George can sit in at the judges' table? Can you say ABC ratings bonanza?

Season 13 of DWTS will begin Sept. 19 with a two-hour premiere.

She is trying hard to get him back!!! lol

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 17 Aug 2011, 18:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the text)

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 18:09

Well, good for her... she needs lessons!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 18:13

Hi marina, thanks for that - so she may be on DWS as a dancer. Interesting. For her sake I hope she's better at dancing than she was at acting.

BTW charming picture of her on eonline (taken from PETA shoot). Isn't anyone ever interested in her with her clothes on?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Wed 17 Aug 2011, 18:14

Maybe Eli is still using the guest's house in Clooney's house and Stacy was there to teach some dance movements to her...Lol

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 18:17

Think George will text her - You were so good. You should have won.

Those guys seem to be able to get incredible performances out of their charges. Think she can follow their lead, or will she try to take over and make it a chorus line w/ a side of lapdance.

Could you just picture SK giving her lessons. Would it be dance or takedown.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 18:19

I can just imagine the feedback about her from audience. Think of the feedback about Kirstie and double it. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 18:28

OK I read the comments on eonline. She hasnt even started and the comments are wicked!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Aug 2011, 18:34

What is it with George's girlfriends and DWTS? Lisa was in the British (original) version a year or two ago too. Is it like the new yoga??!

Marina - could you please do me a favour and add the text as well as the link when you quote things from other sites? Many, many thanks!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Wed 17 Aug 2011, 18:43

Sources: Dancing With the Stars Casts George Clooney's Ex-Girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis

This is one way to get over a breakup.

According to sources, George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has signed on to the upcoming 13th season of Dancing With the Stars. ABC does not comment on casting rumors, and the new cast will be announced during Bachelor Pad on Aug. 29. However, insiders tell us the Italian model will be on board.

Elisabetta would be following in the footsteps of Clooney's rumored new girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, who starred in the second season of DWTS. Canalis also would be pulling a Melissa Rycroft, bouncing back from a very public split by shaking her groove thing.

So who else will be part of the cast?

We'll find out in less than two weeks, but in the meantime, our E! Online pal Marc Malkin has shot down two other DWTS casting rumors: Jersey Shore star Snooki and Queen Latifah. (Queen Latifah took to Twitter to say it's not true she's joining the cast. And sources say Snooki has not signed on.)

In June, George and Elisabetta called it quits on their two-year romance. Photogs snapped Keibler arriving at Clooney's house earlier this month, but if the two truly are dating, they haven't gone public.

If this casting pans out, we can always hope for an All-Star DWTS someday where Stacy and Elisabetta can square off. Maybe George can sit in at the judges' table? Can you say ABC ratings bonanza?

Season 13 of DWTS will begin Sept. 19 with a two-hour premiere.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry Katie!

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 17 Aug 2011, 20:36

Boy oh boy!!!
Only a Sardinian could concoct a revenge like this. This has been plotted at the table up to the last detail with the help of her BFF Valentina Michetti. Betty is neither a dancer nor a singer but during her very insignificant showbiz life she has managed to learn a step or two and in the hands of a good choreographer like those in DWTS she could pull to the finals. As far as showing her naked body, well the dresses in this competition are really very revealing, perfect for Betty to show off her assets. What a blow for Stacey especially since George is watching DWTS (remember he told Stacey on their first meeting “you are very good, you deserve to win”). I hope they boot her the first night but it will be unlikely because she can dance a little and she can show her figure….and one of the jury (Toni) is Italian, so…I am disgusted. Additionally, who is the STAR here? Dancing with the “Stars” should involve a famous choreographer and a famous star. Where do I sen my complaint?
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 21:00

I noticed on eonline article they changed her picture from the PETA pose to a pic of her wearing a dress (and smiling). At least she's dressed now more like a maybe dancer and not a stripper.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by maria4 Wed 17 Aug 2011, 22:04

in a comment it comes to hacking mobile phones and e-mail account, I have never heard of this, you know, tell me something?

maria4
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 23:24

You have to realize who made that comment - Silverscreen is the "head nut case" from the IMDB posters. Looked over some of his(or her) comments the other day. Finds conspiracies in everything. Can only think silverscreen watches and reads several different subject at the same time, and can't separate them. The hacking scandal was Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. in Britain. Must have been absorbing that and an Eli story at the same time, and they just meshed in his mind and guess what hatched.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 18 Aug 2011, 00:17

Firstly, called it!

Secondly, Dancing with the Stars has already confirmed a few people who will be on the season this year but now they aren't commenting. BS on their part. Anything for some attention. Maybe this is why George let the Stacy rumours run - he knew she signed onto this gig and wasn't pleased that an ex is going to be in primetime where she might be filmed makin g a comment about him.

Thirdly, do you really see Betty doing well at this? She hates any form of feedback that is not "we love you, you are perfect" so getting judged will be huge fun each week. Will her ego be able to handle it? She would be required to do dance tranining for 6-8 hours a day each week that she is on the show. Do you really see her turning up for that in light of what we know about her? And don't shows like this ultimately become a poopularity contest? I can't see America getting on board with her to win this even if she did turn out to be the best dancer. A nobody never wins these things - that doesn't get ratings. It is always a B list celeb, not D list. Betty doesn't stand a chance.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 18 Aug 2011, 00:19

Lainey's take

Dancing backwards
According to E! Elisabetta Canalis will be Dancing With The Sh-ts on the new season. Canalis of course is George Clooney’s most recent ex-girlfriend. Stacy Keibler is allegedly his most recent soon to be ex-girlfriend. Keibler was on Dancing With The Sh-ts in one of its early seasons. Now Keibler gets papped every day thanks to her supposed association with Hollywood’s Most Eligible Forever Single. Her stock has risen then. Temporarily.

Canalis meanwhile...

Well...

I mean, Dancing With The Sh-ts is where TV is dying, so I guess it’s kind of appropriate. Where else would she end up? It’s not like she’s going to the Oscars again, ever. Besides, Canalis has some experience in the art of tacky television dancing. Have you ever watched an Italian variety show? The random dancing is amazing. She used to be one of those girls. See the video below. And she recently did some dancing - I have no idea why - on stage at the closing ceremony for the San Remo Film Festival. Honestly don’t know how long the American public is going to keep her around. How embarrassing if she gets voted off first.

By the way re: Keibler and Clooney - he was at the house in Como a few days ago, seen having dinner with friends. And it’s usually a given that whoever he’s f-cking that summer will be expected to join him there. That fact that she’s NOT there - something still isn’t sitting right to me about this relationship; I’m not sure exactly what that is.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 00:27

Lainey's something else, isn't she.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 18 Aug 2011, 01:46

LOL Well we all knew her only real chance to make a name for her in the States was going the reality route. What is funny is that DWTS said they were trying to class up their contestants...so Bette is a very odd choice. I don't think she will do well she has already gotten up some people noses and everyone knows she is only known cause of George. I don't think she will do well. I also remember San Remo where she didn't want to practice and showed up late etc. Should be interesting but she will get to help choose her own outfits this year they have said the stars get a choice in fabric and design. My guess is she will go for the most revealing as she knows that will get her a lot of attention. Depends on who she is up against she may go first that won't surprise me. But it is good timing she has PETA coming out and her shop in October. When do they start filming? Can't wait to see her face when she gets judged Bette isn't that good at hiding her feelings and I am not so sure she will take it very well. At least one of the judges is Italian so he can translate if she get's confused. I see Val on a major PR push! I think a few phone bills will really be going up.i I hope it goes on Youtube so we can all have a laugh. I think he face will be a problem and her lack of dancing skills at least from what we saw in San Remo she had weeks of training and she wasn't that good! I wish Snooki was on that would be great to see Eli versus Snooki! LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 02:19

Snooki vs Eli would be a sight to see. Watched video on Lainey's sight. She's good at waving hands and feeling herself up. No real footwork at all. Unbelieveable. If they had a table contest, she might do better than Snooki, who is no bargain either.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 18 Aug 2011, 02:24

Since her options are few maybe she will put more into it, nothing like a major break-up to motivate a woman and she does want LA and all the trimmings. I've been watching DWTS from season 1, the last couple seasons I was getting really bored, but last season they changed it up with better stage, music, guest stars, and weekly themes. Imo it's better than alot of the other shows. Just cause you compete and do well doesn't mean a future job. So if betta is on she better start polishing up those manners!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 18 Aug 2011, 03:10

Well now! Rob Kardashian has signed for this season, so he and Eli can become the new Hollywood IT couple and then Eli can check in with the 3 K sisters on how to run her shop since they are so wonderful at running their Dash stores. Oh, I can see it all playing out now! And Rob likes tattoos and slu*ty girls...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 18 Aug 2011, 04:19

pattygirl wrote:You have to realize who made that comment - Silverscreen is the "head nut case" from the IMDB posters. Looked over some of his(or her) comments the other day. Finds conspiracies in everything.
Silverscreen believes that Betty is a practicing satanist AND a terrorist AND that she's been hacking into Silverscreen's emails and phone (also George's and his family's). Looks like Silverscreen was actually crazy enough to report Betty to the FBI!!!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Thu 18 Aug 2011, 04:25

And Silverscreen is still allowed to walk around free?

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 18 Aug 2011, 05:02

Katiedot wrote:
pattygirl wrote:You have to realize who made that comment - Silverscreen is the "head nut case" from the IMDB posters. Looked over some of his(or her) comments the other day. Finds conspiracies in everything.
Silverscreen believes that Betty is a practicing satanist AND a terrorist AND that she's been hacking into Silverscreen's emails and phone (also George's and his family's). Looks like Silverscreen was actually crazy enough to report Betty to the FBI!!!!

I stopped reading her stuff over there a while ago - I suffer migraines anyway, and the way she made my head spin I didn't want to get any more than need be. I knew though that she thought Betty was hacking into her emails and posts and phone and all her other b*llcr*p, BUT she reckons Betty's a satanist and terrorist????????? AND she's reported Betty to the FBI????? OMG, you don't know whether to laugh or cry do you? She's gone WAY WAY past delusional - she is now super scary!!!

Katie - do you still try to point out to her just how wrong most of her reasonings are?
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 18 Aug 2011, 06:01

Charley wrote:Katie - do you still try to point out to her just how wrong most of her reasonings are?
No. Partly because she really can't see how ill she is so it's a pointless discussion, but mostly because she lives for the attention. If she doesn't get a response she posts weirder and weirder things until someone responds. Better just to leave her talking to her sock puppet accounts.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 18 Aug 2011, 07:34

I would laugh if the FBI investigate her. What exactly has Eli done? It isn't against the law to suck at acting. Haven't most got Silverscreen and friends on Ignore these days? Rob K and Eli would make a great couple would love to see Eli show up on the reality show they are such bitches it would be fun to watch. I hope Eli has toughened up some of those judges can be pretty harsh and she isn't known for her tough skin. That pout is going to be working overtime. She is also going to have to win over the public now that will be a challenge for her! She gets to choose her own costumes I wonder if she will be able to work in a bikini or thong?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 18 Aug 2011, 08:44

Previously posted:

Re: What Betty did next
by watching on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:26 pm

The brother of the Kardasian sisters is going to be on Dancing with the Stars this season. Betty might have a shot if that is the calibre of "celebrity" they are going for (her big job in the States that will see her everywhere). She could build on her dancing experience which began on tables at the start of her career all the way through to the recent San Remo display.

The names for the new season will be released at the end of the month. The celebrities in season 13 will be announced on the evening of August 29 according to Tom Bergeron. The show starts September 19 and the first Results Show is September 20th - which means there will be someone voted off in the first week! .

So, you think Betty could get voted off week one?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 18 Aug 2011, 08:57

Twitterville

@Jacie80Jacie
@KristinDSantos if it's true - i hope she can dance b/c she won't come on with a big fanbase
14 hours agovia web

mommydoings
Come on?!?! RT @KristinDSantos: Sources: Dancing With the Stars Casts George Clooney's Ex-Girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
15 hours ago

Austin Shock
@eonline shes not a celeb
15 hours agovia Echofon

foodhussy
can u say - out 1st? RT @KristinDSantos Sources: Dancing W the Stars Casts George Clooney's Ex-Girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis eonli.ne/o8TG6h
16 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 18 Aug 2011, 09:35

Dexterdidit wrote:I would laugh if the FBI investigate her. What exactly has Eli done? It isn't against the law to suck at acting.
Haha! If it were, George would have spent much of his early career in prison!

And I'm so glad I'm not the only one secretly wishing for Betty and Rob Kardashian to hook up. Car crash TV in the making. Although it would mean I'd have to stop watching the Kardashian programmes on E! in case Betty turns up.

BTW, I don't think this is Val's doing. I think it's more likely the US agency she's signed up with that's getting her the job and the PR. I don't think Val has the connections in the US.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 18 Aug 2011, 11:07

I agree with Katie. Val is connected in Europe, not in the States. LA Models must have gotten her the job - good for them. It may be there only commission much like the Leverage commission that the previous LA acting agent got.

I might be the only one who doesn't want her to hook up with the Karashian bloke. I saw one of the episodes of their reality show and he slapped his gf for no reason in front of his family. As his mother is the producer of the show and determines what footage goes into the show, if that is what she ok'ed, then what else is he doing that got left out of the show? As much as I am not a fan of Betty in any manner (other than her Prada handbag collection), that is unacceptable and she deserves better. If that is the price of fame for her in LA, Betty should walk away and focus on the store.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:46

If he didn't get charged or sued I would think the slap was a setup to put some drama in a very sad show. They carry on about everything I saw adds for it recently and it was on the mother going through menapause or some rubbish. I just think it would be good to see her together with him see who can out pout each other on the red carpet. The brother isn't known for doing anything is he? the girls have big bums and some shops he is trying to get out of their shadows. I do think this will make it on to their reality show I can't see them resisting! Not sure Eli will make it past round one so far the comments are all pretty negative and she hasn't even been confirmed yet!

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 18 Aug 2011, 13:31

They really ought to change the name of this show to "Dancing with D-List Wannabes that Otherwise Won't Be On TV and Need a PR Boost".....
I can't wait to see how they introduce her to the American public! They're gonna have to use "the girlfren of" title, cuz otherwise, most people will be clueless.
@Katie...I thought the same thing regarding George's gf's all being on DWTS! This is great! I can't wait to see this play out - I've never watched the show, but I would definitely tune in to see this!
And Silverscreen?? I can't believe imdb still lets them post there. Has anyone ever complained? Total crazyville, there... cyclops

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 14:11

You know, baby, I might just watch too, if Eli makes it onto show. Have never watched a whole show, just seen bits on news shows and places like gossip cop. Think it's sad how cruel some of those judges can be, before they give their score. Especially the Englishman and the Italian. Awful. Feel same about AI, never watch that either.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 18 Aug 2011, 14:14

According to Silverscreen are against her too she has a lot of reports made against her but they don't ban her for some unknown reason. Mind you if they banned all their crazies there wouldn't be many left! I am with you bellybaby I can't see how they can avoid using George's name to promote her. Her PETA campaign may even be on at the same time not sure when DWTS starts but it could be. How else are they going to announce Elisabetta Canalis......To be honest I don't think they will need to do it too often. You get to see behind the scenes stuff too so it will be interesting to see if TMZ follows her. They seem to pick on a couple of the new stars. If she and Rob hookup it could be a DWTS lovestory.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 14:24

"They seem to pick on a couple of the new stars. If she and Rob hookup it could be a DWTS lovestory....." Just vomited in my mouth. Yuck! Although it could work, they are both rather immature in their manner, and mama Kris Jenner could take on job of caring for Eli too. She does such a GREAT job on her own kids!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 18 Aug 2011, 15:22

Oh great, another reason to NOT watch Dancing with the Has-Beens. LoL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 15:34

As if we needed another. Feel good having some alone time today?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 18 Aug 2011, 16:18

Hey, if a hookup would make for big ratings one could be "arranged". Bette (IMO) would do anything for publicity. Some people thought the Bristol Pallin ratings were fudged.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 18 Aug 2011, 16:41

pattygirl wrote:As if we needed another. Feel good having some alone time today?

Heck yeah, it sure does. It's amazing what you can accomplish without the little people around. LoL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 16:59

Or the big people. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 17:51

Too true! Very Happy
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 18 Aug 2011, 19:11

Lots of "who??" and negative comments about Betty on various message boards re DWTS. My favorite: "now they can re-name the show "Dancing with People Who Have Slept With the Stars"."

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 19:13

Thats funny, Fava! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 19:23

I read that too fava. That may have been one of the kinder comments posted.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 23:37

[What is it with George's girlfriends and DWTS? Lisa was in the British (original) version a year or two ago too. Is it like the new yoga??!

Katie, it's because they are all wannabe stars who know how to do splits due to spreading their legs...Did it make any sense? It doesn't matter, sense is something lacking in any girlfriend of ________, mainly common sense. lol!

watching wrote:
Thirdly, do you really see Betty doing well at this? She hates any form of feedback that is not "we love you, you are perfect" so getting judged will be huge fun each week. Will her ego be able to handle it? She would be required to do dance tranining for 6-8 hours a day each week that she is on the show. Do you really see her turning up for that in light of what we know about her? And don't shows like this ultimately become a poopularity contest? I can't see America getting on board with her to win this even if she did turn out to be the best dancer. A nobody never wins these things - that doesn't get ratings. It is always a B list celeb, not D list. Betty doesn't stand a chance.

Hmmmmmm, I understand your point. But she will hustle to obtain her American dream, she had a taste of Hollywood and she is hungry for it! She doesn't have George to reply on any American gigs anymore. Besides, George's fans don't like her, we know what she is up to and what she tried and failed . Most people, who watch DWS, don't know it. I remember when her PETA Champagne (LOL) and her video came out, a lot of people (Non George's fans) thought she was pretty, sweet and lovely and couldn't understand the "hate" some of the fans had towards her. I believe she will pass , at least, the first 2 or 3 weeks. Moreover, many people will tune in on this ridiculous tv to see her failing and to make fun of her, which means the ratings will be out of the roof and they will keep her around much much longer. This show was always about c and d listers or wannabe list falling "stars. To sum up, the ones who do well had dancing training - Joe Fatone (is it his name? used to dance when perfoming with NSYNC, former lingerie wrestler majored in dace (didn't she?!). Most of the contestants who happened to improve, did not do it only because they worked really hard, it's because they had great professional dancers and coreographers, that's all. This show just disrespects dancers, making people believe you can be a great dancer in matter of weeks and months. Sorry going a bit off topic, but this tv show just upsets me.

ps: I hope she dates Rob, wouldn't be awesome if she got into an argument with Khloe?! lol!
pps: couldn't be the last gig George got for her as a payout to the end of thei relationship?

Last edited by LouisLane on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 02:04; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added info + spelling+ grammar+ upset with this reality show (lol))

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 19 Aug 2011, 02:12

I think she probably got this on her own but because she dated George Clooney. If she had been any other Italian wannabe actress she wouldn't have got a look in. Her PETA campaign is coming up so there will be plenty of PR going around for her. I love the comment Dancing with People Who Slept with Stars. So far she is the number for it on this seasons show. She is a "hot" chick and no doubt will wear something skimpy so she probably will get through the first round depends on how bad she sucks though too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Fri 19 Aug 2011, 02:42

I think a better name for the show, providing Betty is on it, would be Dancing With the Star F*ckers.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 19 Aug 2011, 05:02

Most models are voted off within the first few shows, they don't have a fan base and are not popular with the voting audience. I watch the show for the professional dancers not the "stars".
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 19 Aug 2011, 08:12

So in your expert opinion as a DWTS expert who do you think they will pair Eli up with? We don't see the american version over here that is why I'm hoping we will have some youtube and of course a Cloonette run through of the show.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 19 Aug 2011, 15:34

You know, I really don't want to have to watch DWTS. Never was a fan of it, hate seeing people crash and burn, not even Eli. All it really is, is a popularity contest.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next