George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 3 EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

+52
Merlin
laetval
Katarina
macs
janieb
annemarie
lovelylois
elymania
Dior
adgran
m4rose
Lighterside
Casey
sarah ali
Ello
Atalante
lolo"layla"
hathaross
Pari
noodle
Coco
doris day
MM
lelacorb
anon.4
Henway
playfuldeb
ladydi
pandabear
fluffy
premiere
fava
blubelle
Natascha
maria4
cindigirl
bunny
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
socimar
watching
Charley
LornaDoone
marina
Dexterdidit
it's me
sisieq
Katiedot
sandwiches
lucy
melbert
pattygirl
56 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by Charley Fri 19 Aug 2011, 16:11

pattygirl wrote:You know, I really don't want to have to watch DWTS. Never was a fan of it, hate seeing people crash and burn, not even Eli. All it really is, is a popularity contest.

Well if it's a popularity contest, Betty will be the first one voted off!!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by pattygirl Fri 19 Aug 2011, 16:27

Could be, could be!
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 19 Aug 2011, 16:52

Defo, Defo, especially if Liz does that haughty thing even without Gee. No-one will stand for that. Can she do contrite??
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 19 Aug 2011, 16:55

If she is on DWTS there may be a huge following the first night just out of morbid curiosity.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 19 Aug 2011, 18:10

Yeah, even I might watch.

Don't know if she's able to do contrite. From what I gather she is rather spoiled and spoiled children don't do contrite, they just have temper tantrums.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 20 Aug 2011, 00:27

They might pair her up with one of the shorter male dancers, Mark B. or (CRS) the young blonde one, both have won several times. Will depend on the other female "STARS", don't think Betta has the power to get the pick of the litter, unless she knows someone important that is willing to ask some favors! Think she burned that bridge?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 20 Aug 2011, 00:36

I could see the flames from here in Oz!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 20 Aug 2011, 03:12

lucy wrote:They might pair her up with one of the shorter male dancers, Mark B. or (CRS) the young blonde one, both have won several times. Will depend on the other female "STARS", don't think Betta has the power to get the pick of the litter, unless she knows someone important that is willing to ask some favors! Think she burned that bridge?

Derek Hough. Don't know if he's coming back this year yet. He's making movies like his sister.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 20 Aug 2011, 04:05

Thanks Melbert my extra memory, yes heard the other day on TV that Derek will be back this season, Betta's gonna look bad next to all these pros that have spent a large portion of their lives studying a craft, they dance, play musical instruments, sing, now some are trying out acting,they work hard for their money and a chance at success. Questions is, if she gets on the show will she work for it, everyday for weeks, hours a day?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 20 Aug 2011, 05:36

That is what I am wondering they have so many hours a day they are supposed to train for at least that is what I read. Eli may need to do more if she really wants to last. It isn't like she has another job so she can put in the time. I remember with San Remo she didn't do as much as she was supposed to that was one of the complaints and it showed! I'm hoping they put her with that Maxima??? two diva's together that would be good! We should know for sure in a week or so but I'm thinking it is probably true I don't think she will get any acting jobs out of this. Has anyone gone on to something good afterwards? Besides the professional dancers on the show? This could be the first of many reality shows Eli will do as she can't act and just wants to be famous. She will need to come in at least top 3 to equal Lisa and Stacy! They do behind the scenes stuff I wonder if this is how she is going to plug her shop? When does the new DWTS start anyone know?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 20 Aug 2011, 06:59

Off the top of my CRS memory, only Donny and Marie Osmond, who have a bit of talent. After they were both on DWTS they ended up with a Vegas gig that's lasted about 2 or 3 years. Most of the others went back to what they were doing before, driving race cars,singing,out of work actors, some got a few hosting gigs, or some door opened than closed.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 20 Aug 2011, 12:10

Thanks for that same over here. I think if she believes she will be getting a lot of offers after this she is in for a huge surprise! But she is probably just happy to be on a hot tv show and getting to wear something skimpy. No lines to remember just dance moves!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 20 Aug 2011, 16:20

I believe DWTS starts Sep 19th. Read it somewhere.

Dex, I think lines would be a lot easier to remember than some of those dance moves. They aren't chorus line moves, or the time step. This is "ballroom" style stuff with some gymnastics added. Isn't easy.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 20 Aug 2011, 16:43

Yes, ABC announced DWTS season premier Sep. 19 and show results Sep 20. Do we all realize this is Season 13? Is anybody superstituous here? Question
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 21 Aug 2011, 00:30

Where is Betty? Whenever her name has been bandied around in the press for pretty much any reason - good or bad, she has ALWAYS been "caught" out and about by the paps. Does the DWTS contract forbid her from calling the paps? No shopping on Robertson or BV, no dinners at pap friendly restaurants, no walking the dogs in the canyons or grocery shopping where the paps set up every weekend, etc. Why the quiet? You would think whilst the US press is talking about her that she would want to be out there being seen and getting in some goodwill press to help sell her to the US public that watches DWTS other than being some random Italian model / Leverage actress who is introduced to them on the first night of the show.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 21 Aug 2011, 00:59

Could be waiting for the big announcement. Maybe she is secretly already in rehersals? Don't they do a few weeks of training before the show actually starts? If the show is on Sept 19 that is what 4 weeks away. If I was her I would be practising already. I do remember TMZ showing different celebs going to and from training but it is always while the show has been on.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 21 Aug 2011, 01:34

A comment that I found in TV Sorrisi e Canzoni (a magazine owned by Alfonso Signorini like CHI) regarding the news that Canalis has signed with DWTS.

Lodi2011 says: August 17, 2011 at 9:28 pm. I beg of you since you know her, tell her not to do it (DWTS), the love story with Clooney has burned her; they will destroy her!

lodi2011 says: 
17 Agosto 2011 alle 21:28
 Vi prego, voi che la conoscete ditele di non farlo, la storia con clooney l’ha bruciata, la distruggeranno!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 21 Aug 2011, 02:26

I doubt anyone can tell Eli what to do. She wants to be famous in the US she is going to have to find out the hard way she isn't wanted. If she makes it through the first round she probably won't make it through to the final. She just doesn't have the fan base and being she isn't exactly "lovable" I don't see her winning over a lot of people either. She will need to watch her face and attitude or she will be in for a rough time! Don't feel too bad for her she is earning a nice chunk of change for it.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 21 Aug 2011, 05:29

Dex you are right if she is on, she is probably started rehearsing, they begin 3 or so weeks before season airs. So she could be in hidden studio for 6-8 hrs. a day. You are also right about not seeing them papped going and coming from rehearsal until after show begins. Can't imagine who will vote for her? Didn't really think many here in US know who she is, except for some of Georges fans.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sun 21 Aug 2011, 05:33

And George's fans don't like her...

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 21 Aug 2011, 05:37

You got that right Natascha, although I watch the show it's not for the "stars", for me the professional dancers are the stars, so I've never voted maybe I'll start!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Aug 2011, 05:49

If she's so untalented, unprofessional, lazy, useless, unfriendly, dislikeable and unable to make anyone like her, how did she manage to support a career for 10 years in the world of entertainment?

And how did she manage to get George Clooney to like her and stick with her so long if she's such an unpleasant person?

I think it's a question of give a dog a bad name and hang him for George fans. We don't like her so therefore there can be nothing likeable about her whatsoever.

If she's on DWTS (and I believe this hasn't been confirmed, right?) then there's a reason she got picked. If George liked her enough to spend up to two years of his life with her, then she has got some good points.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 21 Aug 2011, 06:27

Wow, way to piss on people who have a different opinion....

Feel free to name any of her good points ands I am sure most people will take it on board. But then, respect the right of other people to list her faults by way of right of reply.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Aug 2011, 06:52

George's fans have hated every girlfriend of his - even back to Celine. We criticise harshly, rip the woman to shreds and pick apart everything the woman says or does with a view to actively seeking out the negative aspect in everything and brushing over any positive interpretation.

Our opinions of his girlfriends are biased, unfair, heavily judgemental and don't reflect the reality of what the general public thinks.

I don't think George Clooney is so desperate to get laid that he'll spend time with women who are so unpleasant and dislikeable. All his girlfriends have good points, it's just that we choose never to see it because for some reason it makes us feel better to think badly of someone we don't know. Why is that?

Somebody has to lose in the first round of DWTS. If it's Betty then we will say it's because she's talentless, unprofessional, disliked and didn't make the effort. But if another contestant loses, would we say the same?

And yes, Watching, people are allowed to post opposing views here which is why I'm allowed to post my view even though you'd clearly prefer if it I didn't. Mine is the minority view here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sun 21 Aug 2011, 08:23

To be honest: Betty has a great body and when she was younger she had a nice face.
Unfortunately, there have been reports that she did not like to work very hard and was unfriendly and her behaviour on some red carpets didn't help either.
The moment when I was done with her her was at the Oscars 2010, her bad behaviour and how she made George look like a complete fool.
Only one week after that I was in almost the same situation as George: I was nominated for a big award, but I knew there was no chance for me to win. So, I went to the ceremony, thinking "I've got nothing to loose" and had a great evening.
As expected, I didn't win the award but received a lot of recognition for my work and I think it should have been the same for George at the Oscars and afterwards people should have talked about his work and what a great achievemnt it was to be nominated, as this means he is among the Top 5 actors in the world !
Instead, everybody was just talking about Betty, her bad behaviour, her dress and how miserable George looked.
So, how should I like her after that, exspecially when I know how such an evening can be when you are with the right people?

Last edited by Natascha on Sun 21 Aug 2011, 08:24; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Aug 2011, 11:54

I'm not asking that anyone like her. I'm disappointed at the relentless - and partly baseless - negativity aimed at George's girlfriends.

People she's worked with have also called her hard working and professional. I've no idea if that's true or just media schmooze but what does it say about us that we choose to believe only the bad things we hear about her?

I don't mean just Betty. It was the same with Sarah Larson who at the time was apparently spawn of satan who would 'ruin' his career as far as his fans were concerned. There was nothing good anyone could say about her, nothing. She was "arrogant" on red carpets too at the time and he "always" looked miserable with her.

Regarding the Oscars, I think George is the one who let himself down. Not sure if he turned up drunk or just pretended to with his hip flask, then refused to smile, then left without going to any of the parties.

The biggest response online about George at the Oscars was "What was wrong with him?" and people were referring to his odd behaviour during the ceremony. I think it was meant to be a joke that he was staring Alec Baldwin down but it didn't come over well. A lot of people seemed to take it seriously.

How was that Betty's fault? He's the professional who's supposed to know how to put on a good show in public.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:12

Katie - I've done my fair share of "Betty bashing" and I for one have NEVER EVER seen any article whatsoever where any co-worker of hers has ever called her hardworking and professional. Could you please give us a link to any of these articles?
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:13

The problem was Betty's behaviour during the ceremony, when she just remained on her seat when everybody else was giving standing ovations to the winners and I think at one point George even tried to pull her up (at least it looked like that), at first, I found it funny, like some kind of slapstick, but then I realized who I was laughing about (George), and I felt really, really sorry for him.
For Sarah I have to say, I always found he looked happy with her, and was really surprised about the split and was really angry about the way some gossip-reporters said she was just a waitress and not good enough for George.

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:51

Natasha,
I completely agree with you. Elisabetta's behaviour at the Oscars was beyond rude! Clooney had to pull her up from out of her chair twice, for the standing ovations for Bullock and Bigelow. Then she even 'adjusted' her cleavage in plain view of the camera. No class at all!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:54

Cavalli said she was hardworking and woke up early...mind you he didn't sign her on again once George was gone. If people didn't like her with George they aren't going to like her anymore now I suspect. She may prove us all wrong and work really hard I am making my remarks and I think others are too from our past experiences with Eli. She got paid a lot of money for San Remo, turned up a week late for rehersal and the dancing was if I remember made a little simpler for her to do and even then she wasn't very good at it. Not to forget to mention her appalling interview skills with Robert De Niro. I'm guessing she forgot her sweet and talented sides then as Mediset the company who produced the show said they would never work with her again. So far we haven't seen any talent from her. Now George would have seen her behind closed door so he would have seen a different side of her, one which didn't impress that much the last 8 or 9 months were they were rarely seen together. I know she had a career in Italy I have said it several times but she got there with her naked calenders and dating high profile wealthy soccer players, her films have all been far from A list and I don't think I have ever read anywhere a positive review of any of her performances. The folk on the Leverage board Hated her and some of their remarks made us look tame indeed. We will see how she does she may shock and work her little heart out and come first or she may try the easy option of starting a little fling and relying on her body and skimpy outfits. I know here in Oz DWTS is a popularity contest Eli is already an underdog because she is fairly unknown in the US and her biggest claim to fame is sleeping with George Clooney. Not sure reminding them of her role in Leverage is a good thing considering how bad she got slated for it. Her add for PETA runs around the same time so she could get some glowing attention for that. It also depends on who she is up against there might be someone on there America really dislikes. ...Jon Gosselin seems to get up peoples noses....Paris Hilton would be great that would be funny too me! LOL

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Sun 21 Aug 2011, 13:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something and fixed spelling)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Aug 2011, 13:46

So far, I have not commented on the “supposed” DWTS issue because I’m not certain if it’s true. But, if it is, I for one, will judge her on her performance and not her past history, etc. I have nothing against Eli. I did not care for the relationship between she and George but that’s from seeing the changes in George through the two years they were together. But, as George says, “I'm actually a much better ex-boyfriend than I am a boyfriend.” So no matter what happened between them, this is how George deals with it. He does not hold grudges and eventually gets over the “crap” that happened. But, they will never get back together. – back to Eli, I wish her the best of luck and, Katie… I was thinking a lot of the same things as you. I didn’t think she belonged with George but I didn’t have anything against her career choices. She just chooses to use her body to further her career. A lot of people do that. It’s their choice. I know that George will not be happy with those types of girls. Look at his mother, he loves her, he needs someone similar to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 21 Aug 2011, 13:57

We all have opinions, but whether valid or not, they are almost ALL negative. Katie's opinion, which presumably takes us to task for having such opinions, is okay. Let's use the premise "Innocent, till proven guilty". None of us know Eli, therefore we are relying on "heresay" evidence. This heresay evidence is provided by the most unreliable sources around, the Tabloid press. Our every view of Eli, photos & video both, is colored by the evidence presented. We do prefer to think of her as the worst person around. Again I'll say, WE DON'T KNOW HER!
Do you smile all the time? I know I don't. Yes, she can be rude. Or maybe she just didn't understand "standing Ovations", I don't know. There was talk that she had a dress malfunction (her zipper broke and George had to sew her into it) and maybe this made her feel insecure and uncomfortable. It would me.
These are just my opinions, humble or not.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 21 Aug 2011, 14:11

I think she may have gotten into it over her head with the Hollywood A-listers. The dress malfunction at the Oscars must have sent her over the top, making her feel insecure. I've always tried to find
something about her to like but it's been a really tough go on that, given her arrogance. There are stories about her from her own countrymen about how rude and self-centered she is. Anyway, thankfully she's gone now (I hope).
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sun 21 Aug 2011, 14:40

I became a fan of the George blogs about the time that he brought Sarah to the Oscars. I felt and still feel he always looked happy with her and she with him, even during the Met Gala he brought her to. Two weeks later he ended their relationship. Who knows why. As far as Eli, I have nothing against her, I don't know her. All I can say is from the time she first dated George she looked smug and unhappy. I think most of G fans were turned off right away because of her attitude. Who knows why she is not out being papped by the press and having her pic everywhere because this is her big chance in the U.S. Maybe she feels she needs hide out until PETA ads and DWTS comes out and she can start new. Unfortunately, she will always be known as the ex. Like his others she will fade away too. She has no fan base here and that is how DWTS contestants win, remember Bristol Palin,(Don't attack me Palin fans just stating the obvious.) I will watch the first episode just to see how Bette does and I do wish her the best.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 21 Aug 2011, 15:06

re the Oscars dress malfunction: if Betty only had one dress option then she is/was beyond stupid. The men wear a tuxedo whether it's hot or cold, raining or fine, but the women all have two or three options - ye Gods, all the women I know have at least two outfit options for important occasions, and they're not the Oscars where the cameras of the world are on you. Betty has been in the (Italian) public eye for long enough and so should have known all that, but she apparently didn't. And even if she was under some sort of contractual obligation to Cavalli (I think it was one of his creations) to wear that particular dress, she's been in the (Italian) public eye for long enough to be able to "pull it off" if she had to make do with something that wasn't quite perfect on the day. But she didn't pull anything off, and whether it was a case of she couldn't or wouldn't it just showed her up, and I think she was a complete embarrassment to/for George.
And like most other posters, I saw the change in George's demeanour while he was with Betty, but unlike others I didn't see a really happy George with Sarah - he smiled more when he was with her than he did when with Betty, but the smiles were strictly at the mouth, they were not in his eyes. If you're not smiling with your eyes it's just for show.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 21 Aug 2011, 15:40

Okay, I'm sitting on the fence here. We don't KNOW her personally, just what is said in the tabloids. She comes across as a self-centered, egotistical, effin' famewh*re. But, I could name a dozen and a half "American" actress wannabees who emit the same vibe - IMHO. She appeared smug, smouty, and so in to herself. For crissake, she had George Clooney!!!! George did not "appear" happy around her, but he's been anti-public for some time. Eli has made a living for herself, and many discussions have been had about the WAY it was made. Again, I can name a dozen and a half (actually many more) who have made a name for themselves the same way. We may not like that, as I think that most of us have earned our livings the old-fashioned way - hard work at "reputable" jobs. Many have said that we, as George's hardcore fans, will find nothing good about George's girlfriends. No one is good enough for our George. We all want him happy and fulfilled, but not with his choices. But, they are HIS choices and HIS reasons for choosing them. I just rewatched the Diane Sawyer interview. When she touched on the subject of babies and love, he really didn't give a smartass answer. He looked genuine and sincere when he said he did not have the right makeup to procreate and his long-term goals were to continue on his current path (professionally). I know those weren't his exact words, but that's what I took from it. So, do I hope Eli fails on DWTS (if the story is true)? I actually am looking forward to seeing if she's got the "IT factor" to put in the hard work and perform her heart out. If John and Jane Q. Public aren't behind her and vote to keep her on, I would hope that it is because of her talent (or lack thereof) and not because George's fans want to see her fail.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Aug 2011, 15:54

Thumbs up! , Melbert! I would hate to be called the "cause" of someone failing. If she fails, let it be of her own doing!

P.S. I really wish George would give us something else to talk about!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 21 Aug 2011, 16:07

Charley, she probably did have an altenate gown (back at the house). Remember this happened when she got to Red Carpet dropoff area. They tried to fix it, George succeeded. I think it might have had something to do with time. From what I've read, the "conga line" of limos in the area are unbelieveable. Imagine the logistical problem,
1. Time for limo to get out of conga line.
2. Time to get back to Casa de Clooney on Sunday afternoon.
3. Time for Eli to change to altenative dress.
4. Time to get back to Red Carpet conga line.
5. Wait again for their turn.

George would have been late, probably too late for Red Carpet and that would not look good.
Besides I don't think George is ever late for anything. Just isn't his way. It would show a disrespect for the Academy and it isn't George.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 21 Aug 2011, 18:09

From the comments I've read and posted on this topic, IMO no one has said they want betta to fail, everyone has doubts weather she has what it takes to pull it off and finish along with her lack of a voting fan base. In past seasons of DWTS- US all model type contestants have been voted off early in the show, it has been said (not by me) that women who vote don't vote for the models. Who knows if there is any truth to that theory, but if she is good she could still be voted off due to her lack of popularity, that's the one thing I dislike about the show, teams who are good getting booted off before ones that are not as good.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 21 Aug 2011, 18:12

marina wrote:
Elisabetta Canalis in Dance With the Stars!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Splash

This is one way to get over a breakup.

According to sources, George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has signed on to the upcoming 13th season of Dancing With the Stars. ABC does not comment on casting rumors, and the new cast will be announced during Bachelor Pad on Aug. 29. However, insiders tell us the Italian model will be on board.

Elisabetta would be following in the footsteps of Clooney's rumored new girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, who starred in the second season of DWTS. Canalis also would be pulling a Melissa Rycroft, bouncing back from a very public split by shaking her groove thing.

So who else will be part of the cast?

MORE: Are Snooki and Queen Latifah on board?

PlayThe Soup Blog: "Most Eligible Dallas"

PlayChris Colfer Talks "Glee" Spinoff

PlayKevin McHale Shocks on "Glee"

We'll find out in less than two weeks, but in the meantime, our E! Online pal Marc Malkin has shot down two other DWTS casting rumors: Jersey Shore star Snooki and Queen Latifah. (Queen Latifah took to Twitter to say it's not true she's joining the cast. And sources say Snooki has not signed on.)

In June, George and Elisabetta called it quits on their two-year romance. Photogs snapped Keibler arriving at Clooney's house earlier this month, but if the two truly are dating, they haven't gone public.

If this casting pans out, we can always hope for an All-Star DWTS someday where Stacy and Elisabetta can square off. Maybe George can sit in at the judges' table? Can you say ABC ratings bonanza?

Season 13 of DWTS will begin Sept. 19 with a two-hour premiere.

She is trying hard to get him back!!! lol
Could it be that knowing EC might be on DWTS, George got a fling in the news and has kept it "open ended" so the program DWTS won't use him as publicity for the show with all the "will George come watch the show" or "will George get back together with EC" or just anything connect to EC for free publicity? And, EC, too!

Last edited by sisieq on Sun 21 Aug 2011, 18:29; edited 2 times in total

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 21 Aug 2011, 18:23

That's a good theory sisieq, to me SK and George are probably just good single adult friends, and they are helping each other out. She gets publicity, he gets everyone to stop speculating about him and betta getting back together.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 21 Aug 2011, 18:30

lucy wrote:That's a good theory sisieq, to me SK and George are probably just good single adult friends, and they are helping each other out. She gets publicity, he gets everyone to stop speculating about him and betta getting back together.
LOL, you forgot the "friends with benefits" part.

Also, adding to my above comment:
I just skimmed over the other comments after making the above response. We agree, watching!

I'll be honest, for many different reasons, I don't like EC (even as a person). And, no, I don't have to meet her. I didn't like SL's work history, but stuff printed about her from personal on-lookers still had her as a nice person.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 21 Aug 2011, 18:49

Someone on CU Forum posted a good thought regarding my comment. SK was on the show, too. But, just thought of something. Could George have purposely had some summer fun with SK BECAUSE she was on DWTS so as to "out shine" EC. I've never watched the program (this season if EC is on will be my first) so asking others if SK was really good? We know that EC was so-so at the music fest. We have said that EC just might be the ex he has problems with so he's stopping any chance of EC using him for the program. IMHO, George is too big an A-lister that he/Stan would know what's going on before it happens.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 21 Aug 2011, 18:54

Regarding EC with Kardashian Bro - would the K Sisters really welcome the publicity EC would get for finding her first American BF after George? Remember, too, that the K Sisters own their own boutique, too. Speaking of which how can EC open a boutique and practice with DWTS?

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 21 Aug 2011, 19:10

Just watched a couple of of SK videos of DWTS. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think she was really good. She really can handle herself. Those legs are really amazing. She's really graceful too.

Never watch the show, so I don't have any perfomances to compare it to, but she's very, very good.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 21 Aug 2011, 19:26

Thanks for the great video. Stacy looks good. I can't imagine Eli paralleling her performance. Maybe Eli can just shake her bootie with a string bikini?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 21 Aug 2011, 19:32

I guess she could do that. I just don't think she's graceful or light enough on her feet. She doesn't seem so when she walks. Walks more like a man. We'll see what happens.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Sun 21 Aug 2011, 19:58

I bet the press will have a field day comparing Betty to Stacey. I almost feel sorry for Betty. Almost.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 21 Aug 2011, 20:10

It'll be rough on her if they do compare the two, and really unfair. She should be compared only with the other women contestants as they are her "equal" in preparation and style. Not someone who was on there 4 yrs. ago, when she was only 27. Eli is going to be 33 pretty soon and those 5 yrs. can make a big difference in stamina.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 21 Aug 2011, 21:06

I remember SK on DWTS, she was really good one of the lasting teams, I never remember from season to season the winners, probably cause I almost always think some one else should have won. But if this little romance with SK was to send a message, he chose well!
Sisieq, FWB what woman would want to be any other kind of friend with him? Just kidding there are some who are happy with friends only, but I bet it would be hard to do!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next