Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal: Like or Dislike?

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by party animal - not! on Fri Apr 04 2014, 00:02

Madsky, go to her 'work' thread and let us know what you think..........

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Posts : 7578
Join date : 2012-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by madsky on Fri Apr 04 2014, 03:14

party animal - not! wrote:Madsky, go to her 'work' thread  and let us know what you think..........

I did, and I like her a lot more too.   I may not agree with everything she said, but she has a cohesive and intelligent argument from what I could see.  Certainly different from the previous lot of girls, and her voice is not grating either just a minor plus to me.   I was beginning to think George had a hearing problem, because if I had to listen to the last two I think I would have ended it quicker.  Then I realized they probably aren't talking that much.  

Hopefully it will work out, but I could see her career causing the problem with their relationship more than his.  Not only time wise but perception. Although his movies have a certain intelligent quotient to them most of the time, the movie industry in general isn't known for that.  He does have his humanitarian interests though.

I am also starting to like her even more as she hasn't done an interview or even quote about him, a silly twitter or facebook posting or lets not forget the famous butt floss shots.  She is definitely a bit of a welcome change of pace.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Posts : 292
Join date : 2011-10-01
Location : maryland, U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Butterfly on Sat Apr 05 2014, 21:28

Madsky is the second poster who commented about Amal's voice..I don't get it. Why do you think her voice is not nice?

Perhaps I don't get it because I'm not a native English speaker. Could you explain please? Thx.

Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 356
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : European Union

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by fava on Sat Apr 05 2014, 22:38

Butterfly wrote:Madsky is the second poster who commented about Amal's voice..I don't get it. Why do you think her voice is not nice?

Perhaps I don't get it because I'm not a native English speaker. Could you explain please? Thx.
I think she said the opposite--"her voice is not grating" means it's is pleasant.

fava
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 976
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Philippago on Sun Apr 06 2014, 15:16

This woman has charm!
and she is also independent .. George you were not a gentleman? does not open the car door to your lady?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Philippago
Clooneyfan

Posts : 148
Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by party animal - not! on Sun Apr 06 2014, 16:55

Mm. Maybe if he had there may not have been the drama..........

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Posts : 7578
Join date : 2012-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by NewFanForever on Sun Apr 06 2014, 17:08

Maybe GC's bolognaise or sushi...didn't go down the right way??? Imo  Zzzzz 

It has been reported that he was not in a playful mood on this occasion!

And yes like you I did also notice that.....I am big on old world manners!! Give Flowers

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 307
Join date : 2014-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Joanna on Sun Apr 06 2014, 17:21

Ladies are more than capable of opening car doors
in 2014 IMO, otherwise how would they manage to drive
their own car ?

Even post-birth Emily Blunt managed to open
her car door !


 sarcasm 

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19064
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Butterfly on Sun Apr 06 2014, 17:42

fava wrote:
Butterfly wrote:Madsky is the second poster who commented about Amal's voice..I don't get it. Why do you think her voice is not nice?

Perhaps I don't get it because I'm not a native English speaker. Could you explain please? Thx.
I think she said the opposite--"her voice is not grating" means it's is pleasant.

Thank you fava! I have never heard of this expression before.

Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 356
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : European Union

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Nicky80 on Sun Apr 06 2014, 17:55

Joanna wrote:Ladies are more than capable of opening car doors
in 2014 IMO, otherwise how would they manage to drive
their own car ?

Even post-birth Emily Blunt managed to open
her car door !


 sarcasm 


Nice Jo  Twisted Evil  So agree

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8561
Join date : 2013-05-02
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by madsky on Mon Apr 07 2014, 07:22

I was curious to hear her speak, as I always feel kind of bad commenting on just photos.  I think when you hear someone speak you get a bit more information about the person.   Fava is right I like Amal's voice; she sounds intelligent and interesting.

Sorry but Stacy's sounded like a Valley girl and I never liked Elisabetta's voice either. I found  Elisabetta's voice harsh liked she had smoked 10 packs of cigs., and it bugged me.

I am starting to really like Amal, interesting career and seems like a nice change of pace for George, not as much of an exhibitionist as the others.   Someone on another thread mentioned her fashion style, and I do like the coral and beige dress above.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Posts : 292
Join date : 2011-10-01
Location : maryland, U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LornaDoone on Mon Apr 07 2014, 07:47

I think many Americans like to listen to a cultured British accent.  That's probably why so many late night infomercial husksters are so prevalent.  :-)

I like her voice too.  I prefer a lower pitched voice in a female verses one of those high pitched nasally type voices.

Going a bit off topic but will whip myself and get back on it pronto though, I do love a Scottish accent.

I could listen to John Hannah all day.  If he weren't married...

Anyway, back on topic, I'm liking her the more I see her.  But I think it was cupcake that said in another thread that someone shouldn't give up their career for someone else.  So it will be interesting to see where this goes.  It will take a LOT of compromise on George's part and I don't know if he's truly ready to do that.

LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6690
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by party animal - not! on Mon Apr 07 2014, 08:05

Totally agree, Lorna. They seem to have managed it so far, and it's possible that between them they travel so much anyway they've probably met their match there!

Films based in or around London maybe? (i e possibly Pioneer)

There's a little place in Italy, the Carlyle in New York - and no need for a red carpet for a year or so........we'll see. But I don't see an immediate LA move-in like some others from Europe, I don't think.......

For her part, she now advises the British Government, and is rapporteur for the UN report on drones in Pakistan........

By the way, the new pic is from a party for Jean Pigozzi in New York. He's an with a Contemporary African Art Collection. Jared Cohen has something to do with it too I think

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Posts : 7578
Join date : 2012-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by party animal - not! on Mon Apr 07 2014, 08:12

Meant to say - he's an entrepreneur........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Posts : 7578
Join date : 2012-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by ktsue2002 on Mon Apr 07 2014, 11:49

I am not liking how he hid behind her and hurried her into the car as soon as a photographer came by.. Look, I know he has to deal with harassing photographers in his face, but why try to hide from them. Just continue on with your own business. To me, it looks like he is ashamed to dating this woman. Hey George, I love you dearly, but give us a little credit here. We just want you to be happy, and if this girl makes you happy, then by golly, stay put. Just don't act like you have something to be ashamed for liking this girl.

ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Posts : 559
Join date : 2013-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Joanna on Mon Apr 07 2014, 19:07

I don't believe for one minute that George is ashamed to be seen with Amal. He's not immature and knows his own mind.
After all he's allowed some safari pictures to be published.
It looked to me more like a protective gesture towards her for whatever reason, which will obviously remain between themselves, as it should be.

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19064
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by fava on Mon Apr 07 2014, 20:34

ktsue2002 wrote:I am not liking how he hid behind her and hurried her into the car as soon as a photographer came by.. Look, I know he has to deal with harassing photographers in his face, but why try to hide from them. Just continue on with your own business. To me, it looks like he is ashamed to dating this woman. Hey George, I love you dearly, but give us a little credit here. We just want you to be happy, and if this girl makes you happy, then by golly, stay put. Just don't act like you have something to be ashamed for liking this girl.

You may think it is rude, but IMO it is not any different than he has acted with girlfriends for the last 15 years. I recall the photo of Krista Allen in New York where she is walking about 20 yards behind him.

fava
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 976
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LizzyNY on Mon Apr 07 2014, 22:00

I wish he would turn up in public again - with or without her- so we can stop trying to figure out their whole relationship from one silly moment caught on camera. Who knows what he was doing, or why. - To try and figure out what they feel for each other from one video clip is, imo, silly. But, hey, what do I know? Maybe someone out there is psychic. Smile 

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3485
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by melbert on Tue Apr 08 2014, 07:51

I am Lizzy! Oh, you said psychic, not psychotic...

melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19092
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LizzyNY on Tue Apr 08 2014, 12:26

 @Mel - Or both?  lol! I know I'm not psychic, but trying to figure them out from this clip could turn me psychotic. If he ever saw this thread he'd bust a gut laughing - twisting ourselves into pretzels trying to figure out anything from a clip like this!   Laughing out loud 

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3485
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Cece42 on Tue Apr 08 2014, 13:38

Does it look like he might have dropped his keys, he is holding them in his hand, just saying!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LizzyNY on Tue Apr 08 2014, 13:52

@Cece42 - Why not? It's as good a theory as any we've come up with - and more logical than most! Smile 

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3485
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Sevens on Tue Apr 08 2014, 14:30

Lizzy, are you staying up late? How's your back now?...hope you can get some sleep and a full recovery!  Good night

Sevens
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2432
Join date : 2014-02-26
Location : Xi'an, China

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by party animal - not! on Tue Apr 08 2014, 23:29

Agree with you on this, Jo.

I think he's protecting her - and remember that the paps would hear any conversation any of them may have been having. She may be a bit of an ingenue at this at the mo. When she was getting in the car at the Carlyle she was chatting to a friend - and then spotted the photographers moving in.........

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Posts : 7578
Join date : 2012-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Philippago on Wed Apr 09 2014, 00:33

Shares Intimate Moment With Girlfriend Amal Alamuddin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Philippago
Clooneyfan

Posts : 148
Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Pari on Wed Apr 09 2014, 01:49

party animal - not! wrote:Agree with you on this, Jo.

I think he's protecting her - and remember that the paps would hear any conversation any of them may have been having. She may be a bit of an ingenue at this at the mo. When she was getting in the car at the Carlyle she was chatting to a friend - and then spotted the photographers moving in.........

Looks more like there are a whole lot of people who WANT George TO PROTECT Amal, na? HAHAHAHAHAHA Smile People, how did the lady know that she ought to pull her hair out and hide her face if she had not done that before?  How did they know they had to duck and hide at some signal (even if it was some prank / joke / whatever?)  Would either one / both have done this ducking / hiding before??  It felt natural?? Smile Is that part of her work? Safe-keeping etc, sure could be... Smile

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Pari on Wed Apr 09 2014, 01:52

Cece42 wrote:Does it look like he might have dropped his keys, he is holding them in his hand, just saying!

IF that was the case, then Amal's reflexes would seem strange... na? Smile

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Pari on Wed Apr 09 2014, 01:57

party animal - not! wrote:Totally agree, Lorna. They seem to have managed it so far, and it's possible that between them they travel so much anyway they've probably met their match there!

Films based in or around London maybe? (i e possibly Pioneer)

There's a little place in Italy, the Carlyle in New York - and no need for a red carpet for a year or so........we'll see. But I don't see an immediate LA move-in like some others from Europe, I don't think.......

For her part, she now advises the British Government, and is rapporteur for the UN report on drones in Pakistan........

By the way, the new pic is from a party for Jean Pigozzi in New York. He's an with a Contemporary African Art Collection. Jared Cohen has something to do with it too I think

Goodness party-animal-not! Almost thought you were a bride's mother so desperate to get her daughter married, like we have here, in the above note... Very Happy sorry, not saying you are... but surely!!! You are saying George has to think of "Films based in or around London"???  Gosh!!  I truly am terribly gobsmacked HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by party animal - not! on Wed Apr 09 2014, 02:20

Well, let's wait and see, shall we? As a producer it's probably not down to him where it's shot - but since the plot is about the North Sea, I can't really see the Caribbean being an option - tho you can do anything with CGI, and the Gravity set might get changed to an ocean instead of the stratosphere

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Posts : 7578
Join date : 2012-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Pari on Thu Apr 10 2014, 02:16

party animal - not! wrote:Well, let's wait and see, shall we? As a producer it's probably not down to him where it's shot - but since the plot is about the North Sea, I can't really see the Caribbean being an option - tho you can do anything with CGI, and the Gravity set might get changed to an ocean instead of the stratosphere

WOWIELAAAAA!!! Very Happy IF there is one thing I've watched rough+clear, from Sarah Larson's time it is this: NEVER challenge Team Girlfriend!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  THEY SHALL MAKE SURE IT SHALL BE!!

Peace party-animal-not!  I love you  I wasn't challenging anyone with my notes... I hope and pray that George will do what is best that his life's purpose directs...

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by playfuldeb on Sun Apr 27 2014, 12:05

Article I came across from someone who doesnt seem to crazy about her and her family

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By Debbie Schlussel

Over the past few months, actor George Clooney’s been photographed all over the place with Amal Alamuddin, a very anti-Israel Lebanese Arab who worked for the United Nations and represented Wikileaks’ anti-American former chief, Julian Assange. The Lebanese legal book she authored is extremely anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian. Alamuddin, who was Clooney’s date to the Obama White House last month, is not Muslim. She’s Druze, which is an offshoot of Islam. I’m familiar with Ms. Alamuddin (pronounced “Ah-lah-muh-DEEN”) and her family because I met her and them at the wedding of her cousin in the mid-1990s. They are extremely anti-Israel, and I was subjected to their absurd, non-stop anti-Israel questions and comments as the only non-Arab (other than the bride and her family) at a dinner the night before the wedding.

I went to law school with Alamuddin’s cousin (who has the same last name) and the cousin’s wife. I was friends with the cousin’s wife (who is not an Arab), and when they were dating in law school, I repeatedly heard from him about how he hated Israel and sided with the Palestinians and the P.L.O. Later, when I was invited to the the Alamuddin wedding, I was on the receiving end of more of that. As I noted, I was the only non-Arab at the pre-wedding dinner at Chicago’s now-defunct “Uncle Tonoose” restaurant. They all knew I was Jewish, and the conversations and questions directed at me were a mix of myself as both Jewish museum exhibit and target of anti-Israel questioning. Clooney’s future girlfriend was there, too, and she was in her late teens at the time (I was in my mid-20s).
The situation with the Alamuddin family was surreal, as I was asked repeatedly about “Jewish Europeans” “invading” Israel, er . . . “Palestine.”

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4929
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by playfuldeb on Sun Apr 27 2014, 12:11

And yet there are many articles clainming that she is sooo beautiful that she is the sex symbol of London. From People
5. She's a sex symbol.
Last year, a Tumblr blog that tracks what it calls "barrister hotties" voted her London's hottest female barrister. Alamuddin landed on top of the list for "achieving the seemingly unattainable ideal of contemporary femininity: she is both breathtakingly beautiful and formidably successful," the website stated.

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4929
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LornaDoone on Sun Apr 27 2014, 12:35

playfuldeb wrote:Article I came across from someone who doesnt seem to crazy about her and her family

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By Debbie Schlussel

Over the past few months, actor George Clooney’s been photographed all over the place with Amal Alamuddin, a very anti-Israel Lebanese Arab who worked for the United Nations and represented Wikileaks’ anti-American former chief, Julian Assange. The Lebanese legal book she authored is extremely anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian. Alamuddin, who was Clooney’s date to the Obama White House last month, is not Muslim. She’s Druze, which is an offshoot of Islam. I’m familiar with Ms. Alamuddin (pronounced “Ah-lah-muh-DEEN”) and her family because I met her and them at the wedding of her cousin in the mid-1990s. They are extremely anti-Israel, and I was subjected to their absurd, non-stop anti-Israel questions and comments as the only non-Arab (other than the bride and her family) at a dinner the night before the wedding.

I went to law school with Alamuddin’s cousin (who has the same last name) and the cousin’s wife. I was friends with the cousin’s wife (who is not an Arab), and when they were dating in law school, I repeatedly heard from him about how he hated Israel and sided with the Palestinians and the P.L.O. Later, when I was invited to the the Alamuddin wedding, I was on the receiving end of more of that. As I noted, I was the only non-Arab at the pre-wedding dinner at Chicago’s now-defunct “Uncle Tonoose” restaurant. They all knew I was Jewish, and the conversations and questions directed at me were a mix of myself as both Jewish museum exhibit and target of anti-Israel questioning. Clooney’s future girlfriend was there, too, and she was in her late teens at the time (I was in my mid-20s).
The situation with the Alamuddin family was surreal, as I was asked repeatedly about “Jewish Europeans” “invading” Israel, er . . . “Palestine.”

playful there's an entire thread about this article already on the site. I won't link to it cause I don't want this gal to get anymore publicity for her rants.

LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6690
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Pita428 on Sun Apr 27 2014, 12:45

Funny, I thought Amal topped the list because it was alphabetical.

Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1325
Join date : 2014-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LornaDoone on Sun Apr 27 2014, 12:54

brahahahaha!

LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6690
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Cece42 on Sun Apr 27 2014, 13:04

Well here I am in the minority again, as I stated from the start I still don't like her. For some reason she strikes me as being arrogant. She may be smart and well educated, and lets not forget her parents are very wealthy and could afford to give her the best education.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by ktsue2002 on Sun Apr 27 2014, 13:15

I don't like her either. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but something tells me that George is going to get hurt.

ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Posts : 559
Join date : 2013-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Cece42 on Sun Apr 27 2014, 13:35

Oh thank you ktsue2002, I thought I was the only one not liking her. Another thing, maybe his other girlfriends wanted the notoriety of being with him, but so does she, after all he is known all over the world. No one ever heard of her until George. I also can't put my finger on it either as to why I dislike her.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by playfuldeb on Sun Apr 27 2014, 13:43

Thanks for the headsup Lorna, about the other site. I didn't know. I will do a better job searching before posting next time!

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4929
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by justpassinthrough on Sun Apr 27 2014, 13:47

Cece42 wrote:Well here I am in the minority again, as I stated from the start I still don't like her.  For some reason she strikes me as being arrogant.  She may be smart and well educated, and lets not forget her parents are very wealthy and could afford to give her the best education.

ktsue2002 wrote:I don't like her either. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but something tells me that George is going to get hurt.

I never liked her from the beginning. There's something that's not right about her. It's only a matter of time before we find out. Stay tuned...

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Posts : 131
Join date : 2013-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by sparkie on Sun Apr 27 2014, 17:22

I still struggle with this whole liking/disliking thing and I think I have realized just what pisses me off about all of this bullshit with George and Amal. And it is George more than Amal that I am so pissed with.
Back when it first came out about Amal it was 'she is unlike any other girl he has dated, own person, educated, stunning beautiful' blah blah. But best of all she doesn't want anything from him and he knows it. George created all these other girls that 'wanted something from him', how dare they agree to what he wanted
Poor George all these years being subjected to these girls that made him let them use him he really has been hard done by hasn't he.
And then along comes Amal educated ( I wasn't aware that Stacy, Eli, Sarah etc didn't have an education) humanitarian well obviously no one else that passed through Georges life (oops sorry used him) never did one charitable act etc etc.
I am still quite angry with George for never addressing that 'He could have and didn't', his silence has spoken volumes and now I know what it is about Amal that I do not like she has been a silent player in this total lack of respect for his past girlfriends they have been universally insulted by the media and not one stinking word from George. But what Amal has done is not arrogant, confident or anything else but a calculated manipulative move on hers/and others behalf and in doing so she send the same message to all George's ex's.

Message to both Amal and George:-

Nobody is better than anyone else and as soon as you think you are , you become a lesser person for it.
So Amal needs to wipe that SMUG look off her face she may be his equal she may be perfect for him but the way I see it at the moment she has nothing to be proud of.



sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 390
Join date : 2012-12-19
Location : Down Under

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Rachel on Sun Apr 27 2014, 17:42

@Sparkie, I'm somehow with you and I think a lot of us feel this. I can't say I don't like her and I can't say I like her. I just have a very strange feeling when looking into her eyes and I know, eyes never lie and her eyes have a very strange and calculating sparkle. I'm sure she is very intelligent, passed a good education of how to through her mother, and she knows exactly how to get old George feel like this is my last chance to get a woman like her.
I hope for George I'm wrong but then - maybe he deserves it. How many woman has he hurt and kicked off like trash. Maybe its his time for an ice shower he deserves so long! But in my heart I wish them all the best.

Rachel
Clooneyfan

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Picachu on Sun Apr 27 2014, 17:45

if we all liked everyone this would be a boring world, only George and Amal know how they feel, how theire relationship will go and how they will work things out, ive never seen a smug look on her face in any of the pictures ive seen but a picture is only a quick snap shot and forms part of a bigger picture that we tend not to see, all the best to them.

Picachu
Clooney-phile

Posts : 627
Join date : 2012-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Nicky80 on Sun Apr 27 2014, 17:48

I'm with you on that Picachu  Thumbs up!

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8561
Join date : 2013-05-02
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by theminis on Sun Apr 27 2014, 17:50

@Sparkie and @Picachu - great posts! I think I understand what you are trying to convey Sparkie that George could have done a lot more defending of some of the rubbish written about his partners over the years, however if he started that, where would it end?


Last edited by theminis on Sun Apr 27 2014, 17:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)

theminis
Moderator

Posts : 6088
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by sparkie on Sun Apr 27 2014, 18:11

theminis wrote:@Sparkie and @Picachu - great posts!  I think I understand what you are trying to convey Sparkie that George could have done a lot more defending of some of the rubbish written about his partners over the years, however if he started that, where would it end?  
Where it would end is with George saying something he is quite capable "so called inner circle, close friend.
He has no problem clarifying other so called mis-quote's, defending people in print.

And one more thing Amal is just like all the others she played the publicity game when required so well remember the convenient photo call.

sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 390
Join date : 2012-12-19
Location : Down Under

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Picachu on Sun Apr 27 2014, 18:39

but them Amal would have to play the publicity game when required or else she wouldnt survive

Picachu
Clooney-phile

Posts : 627
Join date : 2012-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by ktsue2002 on Sun Apr 27 2014, 19:44

Stacy Keibler! I miss you girl! 'Cause I hate Amal! I hate her! I hate her! I hate her! I wish them well but I hate this chick for taking away my virtual fantasy. Sorry but those are my true feelings. Maybe hate is strong; I may get used to her, but not now.

ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Posts : 559
Join date : 2013-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by What Would He Say on Sun Apr 27 2014, 20:04

@ KTsue .... always remember George has served you, and all of us well.

It's like all weddings a toss-up, will it last or won't it. Marriage is like Christmas, some are better than others.

And at the end of the day neither you nor I have to marry Amal. phew!

What Would He Say
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2013-05-16
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Sevens on Sun Apr 27 2014, 20:45

Funny...Stacy Keibler is someone's wife and having a baby now. I don't know what we can miss from her?

Sevens
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2432
Join date : 2014-02-26
Location : Xi'an, China

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:48


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum