Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal: Like or Dislike?

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by cupcake on Mon Mar 31 2014, 21:56

you are right butterfly they barely know each other

cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 359
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by party animal - not! on Mon Mar 31 2014, 21:59

logs.unicef.org.uk/2014/03/05/leading-women-against-sexual-violence-conflict/


party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Posts : 7578
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Nicky80 on Mon Mar 31 2014, 22:37

Thanks PAN for re posting the link here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8561
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Cece42 on Mon Mar 31 2014, 22:55

catwoman wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:Well, if arrogant eyes and behaviour get you this far in life, then I'm all for it........not bad for a girl from the local grammar school...........


Misrepresented that thought! Since when have to be arrogant to be successful in life?
quite the opposite,arrogance only brings antipathy to people. And usually the most successful people are the simplest, because arrogance does not match the success, only turns people off.

AA is arrogant because she thinks GC is marrying her, because she thinks it's better than other people.
This is my humble opinion and nobody needs to agree with me.

I agree with you catwoman, we are giving our opinions just like everyone else, whether we like or dislike her.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by theminis on Mon Mar 31 2014, 22:57

Hi everyone
can we please keep this thread on topic, Amal - Dislike/Like, there are other threads to discuss her work, is she the one etc. The thread is starting to turn into a bit of a mess, Thanks

theminis
Moderator

Posts : 6088
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Sevens on Tue Apr 01 2014, 01:00

Well if catwoman thinks Amal thinks George is marrying her...that just gave you away.You think she is arrogant because of that, actually it's your own feeling about her relationship with George.
We are same in this prediction, just different reactions.
If you don't think George would marry her, then in your theory she has no reason to be arrogant.

Sevens
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2432
Join date : 2014-02-26
Location : Xi'an, China

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LizzyNY on Tue Apr 01 2014, 01:12

@Sevens - If Amal thinks George is going to marry her, then IN HER MIND she has reason to be arrogant (although I do think catwoman is using the wrong word). I don't think she's arrogant - I think she seems smug.

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3485
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Sevens on Tue Apr 01 2014, 01:24

Lizzy, we don't know what Amal is thinking actually...what we're doing here is projecting our own feelings on Amal...

Sevens
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2432
Join date : 2014-02-26
Location : Xi'an, China

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LizzyNY on Tue Apr 01 2014, 01:34

@Sevens - I don't pretend to know what Amal is thinking. I was trying to explain what I thought Catwoman meant, although I do think (to me) that Amal appears sometimes like the cat who swallowed the canary - very pleased with herself. Can't say I blame her.

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3485
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Sevens on Tue Apr 01 2014, 01:43

Yeah...but I don't like such theory...
I've seen so many people saying George looks arrogant or smug.
Funny this thing is happening again with his girlfriend. So we have a complacement couple. Perfect! Laughing
Anyway, we'll never know the true answer...

Sevens
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2432
Join date : 2014-02-26
Location : Xi'an, China

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by NewFanForever on Tue Apr 01 2014, 02:11

Well my opinion is...he could have asked her to marry him this very morning and she accepted.

But...

It can only take one word or sentence..to turn a whole relationship around.

This is what I have found...you really need to put a prospective permanent partner through lots of life time challenges..to see how they handle them...and if indeed you could live with the person long term.

George always has had the first years...which in most relationships can be the best...but after that you really need to knuckle down and do a lot of give and take...and working things through to make it last.

Who wouldn't be happy and think they are in love are being taken to the most glamourous locations on earth...by the sexiest man alive!!

If first love was enough...there wouldn't be so many breakups and divorces iMo  Love3

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 307
Join date : 2014-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LizzyNY on Tue Apr 01 2014, 02:59

@NewFan - I agree completely. I think they're in that "summer romance" stage, right before you come home and realize that making it work in the real world is a whole other animal.

@Sevens - Even though I'm not a big fan of hers, I do think they look like they're happy - and that's what counts. If it lasts, it lasts - if not, not. We speculate because we're interested in him and wish him well - we don't want to see him get hurt.

I've never thought he looked arrogant or smug, and I don't think she does either - just very pleased with herself. It would be strange if she wasn't, considering she's the envy of so many women who wish they were in her position.

And you're right - we'll never know the true answer.

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3485
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by amaretti on Tue Apr 01 2014, 03:06

Maybe he proposed. I am happy with being happy. It"s so nice to cuddle and fall asleep next to someone you trust .

amaretti
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Katiedot on Tue Apr 01 2014, 03:32

Butterfly wrote:I find it odd to talk about marriage of two people who just started dating.. Shocked ..they are in the early phase of relationship and need time to realize how they feel being together...they cannot be sure of that only on holiday behavior.

I think it's tooooooo early to even mention the M word.
Couldn't agree more! I know the tabloid press are already running with all these 'she's the one' stories but surely we know better? The tabloids trot out this same story with EVERY woman George dates, even when it's clear there's nothing special between them. This is just what they do.

Sevens wrote:Well if catwoman thinks Amal thinks George is marrying her...that just gave you away.You think she is arrogant because of that, actually it's your own feeling about her relationship with George.
I think you may very well be right here.

I've seen over the years how people read their own opinions into photos they're looking at (and indeed into actions: if they don't like the girlfriend, they'll find the most negative explanation for her behaviour) so I think it's fair to assume the same is going on here.

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Maggy on Tue Apr 01 2014, 03:51

Post deleted.

No one is reading them (mine that is)

Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by NewFanForever on Tue Apr 01 2014, 03:58

Maggy wrote:
NewFanForever wrote:
It can only take one word or sentence..to turn a whole relationship around.

This is what I have found...you really need to put a prospective permanent partner through lots of life time challenges..to see how they handle them...and if indeed you could live with the person long term.

George always has had the first years...which in most relationships can be the best...but after that you really need to knuckle down and do a lot of give and take...and working things through to make it last.

!. "It can only take one word or sentence..to turn a whole relationship around." Only a shallow person would do this. And words are cheap too. Actions count more in my opinion.

2. "This is what I have found...you really need to put a prospective permanent partner through lots of life time challenges..to see how they handle them...and if indeed you could live with the person long term." Really?  Our whole life is a challenge, and if you are lucky to have a partner, it is a team effort to conquer and achieve.

3. "but after that you really need to knuckle down and do a lot of give and take...and working things through to make it last."
On this I agree.

When you truly love someone, working out all life's challenges is an enjoyable  challenge at the end.

Obviously you are single Maggy and very idealistic.

Examples...George says to Amal....Come live permantly in Como....Amal No...The End

George says to Amal....I still don't want children...The End

George says to Amal...I would love you to come and meet my partners...oh...no..sorry I have the biggest case of my life I am working on...TE

George says to Amal..I would like it if you would sign a pre-nup ...she says no...TE

She doesn't want sex every day...it goes on and on...its endless.

And when your in love working on challenges is agreeable.....yeah...men really like this one!

 What a Face 

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 307
Join date : 2014-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Mazy on Tue Apr 01 2014, 04:06

Maggy wrote:Post deleted.

No one is reading them (mine that is)

Don't say that Maggy I read every post, I however so not comment on anything that has to do with George and any GF, I'm not objective enough. I am anti all of them and would not like myself if I trashed another woman because of my own personally feelings. But I do read. when I can.

Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2883
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Maggy on Tue Apr 01 2014, 04:08

Wow, you are fast, NFFe!!

All that that you wrote is not love.
I don't even know what it is.

I would pull the plug by the fifth sentence Laughing

Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Maggy on Tue Apr 01 2014, 04:10

Thanks Mazy!

You are always so sweet!

I don't like trashing them either. I comment on things that apply in general.


Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by NewFanForever on Tue Apr 01 2014, 04:18

Sorry Maggy if I hurt you but....

Men are not white knights more like untamed animals! Seesaw of good and e 

When you see people for what they and how they are you won't be so hurt in life and better able to deal with things.

Is it not true one word from a loved one can crush you?

What I probably was trying to say...there are dealbreakers in relationships...some which I may have posted. iMo

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 307
Join date : 2014-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LizzyNY on Tue Apr 01 2014, 04:24

@Maggy - Have you never been in a situation where someone you thought you knew said or did something that made you see them in a whole new light? I know I have, and sometimes it can destroy the relationship.

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3485
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Maggy on Tue Apr 01 2014, 04:34

Yes, to both of your questions.

Am always giving people a second chance.
I believe this is my weakness. I have a very forgiving heart.

One would think that I would have learned my lesson the first time.


Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LizzyNY on Tue Apr 01 2014, 04:40

@ Maggy - There's nothing wrong with giving someone a second chance. IMO it's almost always the right thing to do - but also keeping in mind why the second chance is needed. Third and fourth chances are a whole different story.

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3485
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Maggy on Tue Apr 01 2014, 04:48

You are right Lizzy.

The second chance is out of love, I believe.

After that is just plain...

Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Pari on Tue Apr 01 2014, 05:00

Maggy wrote:Post deleted.

No one is reading them (mine that is)

Hi Maggy! :)IF there is one reason I run thru George's Boards, it is for souls going through unfortunate torment at some point... Kindly pardon me if I sound condescending / patronizing / whatever that I am so used to hearing Very Happy... and I really hope Katie will permit this post... The sad part is, that you are not alone Maggy, there may be so many others like yourself... hoping and hurting for something that is NOT worthwhile...

I know I will be whacked for the "worthwhile" part... simply because there are too many posters around the globe who consider George as "the love of their lives" or "adore" him... regardless of where their personal life situation is... regardless of whether it is right or wrong... perhaps because the rules of the mind can be made at ease, at one's whims and fancies... Na? Smile ... "worthwhile" not in mercenary terms, but as part of one's life's purpose...

The Truth is... that it was posters as yourself and myself and all else, who helped Stacy "feather her nest and lay eggs in it" for 3yrs, remember? :)and may be even helped Elisabetta move on with her Boyfriends... and is now helping Amal become the UN Secretary General? Smile(whatever it is this time...) All, I am trying to say is... that George's games will go on because he wants them to go on... he most probably comforts himself that he is "putting food on people's plates" and chooses doing so by these means... or whatever else maybe the reason that he justifies himself with...  however, as a sister who cares, I implore that you tear yourself out of these games, and "move on" as well... (Hugs)... Do NOT spend time on things that HURT you Maggy... IF You are hoping on love from George, be aware, that you could find yourself having wasted on your life's time/talents/resources... all priceless worthiness that you were blessed with... and surely, nobody's life must be considered another's pastime...

You might have gotten yourself into believing that you've "got to be faithful to George because he loves/looks for loyalty" etc etc etc... basically a call-out for fans / folks to hold on to the fanship...  Smile  Again, as a sister Maggy, I ask you, to re-evaluate your loyalty... a man who is loyal will never have to hide his relationships, regardless of how he is... unless he wishes not to hurt one from another like in a Harem... Now, I have NOT met with George in person, neither anyone else from his Team, to testify to the numbers on that Harem HAHAHAHAHA... but sure, I have been on the Boards for a while now... to understand some things... so in all honesty, I plead... go on, live your life... crush those feelers that is asking you to hold on, in the name of sacred LOVE... remove those impediments, those obstacles that is coming in the way of making your life bear fruit where it must... move yourself to place/s that you were meant to be - heart, mind, soul... A time of prayer will lead you to that place, will tell you where...  I love you 

You are a wonderful person Maggy... so is each and every one on the Boards/anywhere... but I feel so terribly sunk and sad, when I see souls being tormented for an idol... an idol they believe that can do wonders when all it can do is be itself - an idol!  Your life is more valuable than your pain and tears... You were made by your Creator, not by Team George... You are called to love and be happy fulfilling your life's purpose for HIM... not to love and be lost and sad for what you don't deserve (pain, sadness etc)...  

Yes ofcourse... each one is also blessed with a bundle of choices... so as with everything else, you are FREE to make your choice NOT to pay heed to what I have written, IF that is your choice... you choose the battles you want to fight Smile... regardless, that will not change anything about you in my heart/mind... shall surely understand... Smile

Take care Maggy... Love and peace to you...  I love you  happy hugs too...

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LizzyNY on Tue Apr 01 2014, 05:39

 @Maggy - After second chances - comes a time to re-evaluate the relationship. Know why you are there and what you hoped would happen. If nothing changed, is this still a relationship you want to continue? Is it bringing good things to your life? If not, maybe it's time to stop giving chances and move on. Everyone deserves the chance to be happy! flower 

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3485
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Maggy on Tue Apr 01 2014, 05:57

You two are too kind taking your time to write.

I did leave that relationship and now am more happy than I've ever been.
I feel I can breath easier and I feel great! Now am in a new relationship (friendship)
that gives me a reason to wake up everyday and smile.

Thanks for your loving advice and I will remember them when the time comes.

Sorry katie for taking this thread out of topic.

Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Sevens on Tue Apr 01 2014, 06:05

So I hope George would give marriage a second chance...

Sevens
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2432
Join date : 2014-02-26
Location : Xi'an, China

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Katiedot on Tue Apr 01 2014, 07:02

Thanks Sevens.

Ladies, can we please get back on topic? You're more than welcome to talk about private lives and loss in the party in the kitchen section.

Thanks

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LizzyNY on Tue Apr 01 2014, 20:40

@ Katie - Sorry - Just couldn't ignore someone who seemed so unhappy. I promise I'll be good.

@Sevens - Maybe someday he will remarry - I just hope, if it's Amal (or any other woman, for that matter), she doesn't let him down and turn out to be different than he thought she was. I think that would really shut him down emotionally where women are concerned.

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3485
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Pari on Wed Apr 02 2014, 13:13

Thanks Katie...

Yes, I wanted to give Maggy a hug too, much like Lizzy explained...

Peace everyone  I love you 

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Pari on Wed Apr 02 2014, 13:15

Sevens wrote:So I hope George would give marriage a second chance...

Surely by God's grace, Yes...

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by NewFanForever on Wed Apr 02 2014, 13:20

Pari wrote:
Sevens wrote:So I hope George would give marriage a second chance...

Surely by God's grace, Yes...

Pari...please consider this...sometimes two peoples hearts can be joined as one.... forever more.....without this act of marriage!

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 307
Join date : 2014-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Pari on Wed Apr 02 2014, 13:27

NewFanForever wrote:
Pari wrote:
Sevens wrote:So I hope George would give marriage a second chance...

Surely by God's grace, Yes...

Pari...please consider this...sometimes two peoples hearts can be joined as one.... forever more.....without this act of marriage!

Sure NewFanForever, there are various ways for two hearts/minds/souls to become one... so many options today Smile However, there is also an option of making it happen through a Covenant of Marriage, now I am NOT and WILL NOT force this on anyone's options... but I sure pray that, that is the one that most will choose, whether it is you or George or whoever, because it seals God's participation in the Marriage... Smile

Now before I go into lengths on this discussion and get sent off to the Kitchen again... whoooosh!!  I love you

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by catwoman on Wed Apr 02 2014, 16:20

Independent like or not Amal, I think she's arrogant, sorry, but that is my opinion and it is not because she's dating George, I've liked his other girlfriends
Funny how some people take the pains of this lady, without even know it.

catwoman
Clooney Addict

Posts : 180
Join date : 2014-01-31
Location : Brasil

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Joanna on Wed Apr 02 2014, 17:08

It's getting rather repetitious on here with the word arrogant getting a massive airing.

I've experienced someone confusing a confident manner with arrogence in a person who they didn't know from Adam.
I think there's a difference between confidence and arrogence in a person and I have my own idea of why some people confuse the two.

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19064
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LornaDoone on Wed Apr 02 2014, 20:26

We get your point. Is it necessary to continue to post it over and over?

How about we all agree to disagree and unless anyone has any NEW thoughts about Amal, let's get off the merry go round.

Thanks.


LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6690
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LizzyNY on Wed Apr 02 2014, 21:46

@ Lorna - OK - New thought: It disturbs me that her mother is close friends with the family of Yasser Arafat. It tells me something about her political leanings that I am very uncomfortable with.

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3485
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Boshkash on Wed Apr 02 2014, 23:02

Well, at least she has opinions..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Posts : 178
Join date : 2013-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LizzyNY on Wed Apr 02 2014, 23:15

@Boshkash - Everyone has opinions. It just troubles me that Amal's mother is close friends with someone whose political tactics have for so long favored violence over negotiation.

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3485
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by LornaDoone on Wed Apr 02 2014, 23:44

And Amal is not necessarily her mother so let's give her the benefit of the doubt.


LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6690
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by catwoman on Thu Apr 03 2014, 00:01

Joanna wrote:It's getting rather repetitious on here with the word arrogant getting a massive airing.

I've experienced someone confusing a confident manner with arrogence in a person who they didn't know from Adam.
I think there's a difference between confidence and arrogence in a person and I have my own idea of why some people confuse the two.

Well, ma'am, my post was mentioned, I was just explaining again my point of view.

Someone else talked about this subject again.

catwoman
Clooney Addict

Posts : 180
Join date : 2014-01-31
Location : Brasil

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by catwoman on Thu Apr 03 2014, 00:09

And I know the difference between arrogance and self-confidence well.
One thing is to be self-confident,Quite different is the person feel better than others

catwoman
Clooney Addict

Posts : 180
Join date : 2014-01-31
Location : Brasil

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by NewFanForever on Thu Apr 03 2014, 00:27

Pari wrote:
NewFanForever wrote:
Pari wrote:
Sevens wrote:So I hope George would give marriage a second chance...

Surely by God's grace, Yes...

Pari...please consider this...sometimes two peoples hearts can be joined as one.... forever more.....without this act of marriage!

Sure NewFanForever, there are various ways for two hearts/minds/souls to become one... so many options today Smile However, there is also an option of making it happen through a Covenant of Marriage, now I am NOT and WILL NOT force this on anyone's options... but I sure pray that, that is the one that most will choose, whether it is you or George or whoever, because it seals God's participation in the Marriage... Smile

Now before I go into lengths on this discussion and get sent off to the Kitchen again... whoooosh!!  I love you

I totally agree if you wish god to participate in a married...that is a wonderful thing.

For surely this only leads to good.

But being truthful and only a New Fan I am quite enjoying the differences among the ladies that GC has previously and is dating.

The debate regarding this and all of what each lady brings...is very interesting to me.

And hope it doesn't end with Amal.

Also there are many things now on offer to Amal now she is in the spotlight rather than...the dullness and finality of marriage and children!  

So either way...i think its has been a positive union...which ever way it ends!  iMo


Last edited by NewFanForever on Thu Apr 03 2014, 00:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 307
Join date : 2014-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by catwoman on Thu Apr 03 2014, 00:30

I also have my own idea of ​​why some people advocate both AA, but nevermind

catwoman
Clooney Addict

Posts : 180
Join date : 2014-01-31
Location : Brasil

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Pari on Thu Apr 03 2014, 12:57

NewFanForever wrote:...

I totally agree if you wish god to participate in a married...that is a wonderful thing.

For surely this only leads to good.

But being truthful and only a New Fan I am quite enjoying the differences among the ladies that GC has previously and is dating.

The debate regarding this and all of what each lady brings...is very interesting to me.

And hope it doesn't end with Amal.

Also there are many things now on offer to Amal now she is in the spotlight rather than...the dullness and finality of marriage and children!  

So either way...i think its has been a positive union...which ever way it ends!  iMo

I was talking about Marriage for George and Marriage in general NewFanForever... who am I to even think I can have a say in what George and Amal have decided? Smile They have made a decision to be together and have possibly worked on a date that we must know and so we all knew...  

I wouldn't want for anyone to wander where their heart and soul is concerned NewFanForever... it is such a tragic waste of time+life... my personal opinion ofcourse... I pray that each one finds where they belong and settles in with who they believe is right for them, at the earliest... this is possible in prayer Smile But ofcourse, while everything depends on one's destiny, some receive NO love from their destiny, just becomes an education of sorts...

Just imagine, George after having spent the best part of his youth and his life with so many partners, still says that he is YET to meet his true-love!  Which means, he has given his BEST so far to ALL his "false-loves'?? HAHAHAHAHAHA now he can always comfort himself / others saying that his BEST is yet to come... Very Happy we can do so too... Na, It is terrifying to call anyone a "false" love, because like anyone else, he sure must've gone INTO love with love... and love is true... Smile   

Amal or any Girlfriend/Boyfriend/spouse/relationship of anyone is NO commodity on "offer" / with "offerings" for everyone to take from... that is crucifying...

"The dullness and finality of marriage and children" is may be for those who are YET to taste it's goodness? Smile those who have yet to witness the many wonders from all of it's im/perfections! Smile


Last edited by Pari on Thu Apr 03 2014, 13:34; edited 1 time in total

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Katiedot on Thu Apr 03 2014, 13:25

catwoman wrote:And I know the difference between arrogance and self-confidence well.
One thing is to be self-confident,Quite different is the person feel better than others
 The thing is, neither of these attitudes can be determined by looking at a photograph.  So I'd like to suggest we drop the 'arrogant' tag unless there's someone here who's met her in person and can tell us that she really is arrogant.

I say this because I used to work with a very nice lady who - for reasons that I never figured out - when posing for photos used to stretch her neck up and look down her nose at the camera. It gave her the look of a pissed off camel which really wasn't her attitude in life at all.

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Atalante on Thu Apr 03 2014, 13:42

Doh! ... a pissed off camel ... Can camels really look like that ?

Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1987
Join date : 2010-12-31
Location : Little Old Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Nicky80 on Thu Apr 03 2014, 13:46

Yeah..."pissed off Camel" made me laugh and my imagination in my head was funny too   Very Happy

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8561
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by madsky on Thu Apr 03 2014, 13:57

The strange neck stretching is that a lot of women are afraid of having a double chin in pictures.  Some photographers recommend stretching and tilting to avoid it, but I like the "camel" analogy, as it is hard to pull off naturally.  

I feel kind of shallow (more so than usual) deciding to like or dislike her based on pictures and a few bio material.  Are there any interviews with her that we have?  Even professional.  

Stacy and Elisabetta just bugged me by their interviews and twitter feeds more than anything.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Posts : 292
Join date : 2011-10-01
Location : maryland, U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:11


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum