George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal on her way EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal on her way EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Amal on her way EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal on her way EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal on her way EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Amal on her way EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Amal on her way EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Amal on her way EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Amal on her way EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal on her way

+7
Way2Old4Dis
Sevens
LizzyNY
ladybugcngc
party animal - not!
annemarie
carolhathaway
11 posters

Go down

Amal on her way Empty Amal on her way

Post by carolhathaway Sat 11 Mar 2017, 16:32

According to this article​, Amal left New York, but her destination is unknown.
Maybe London? But since in none of the pics a passport is visible, maybe she was heading to L.A. to meet George?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Amal on her way Empty Re: Amal on her way

Post by annemarie Sat 11 Mar 2017, 16:37

Pregnant Amal Clooney looks truly radiant in simple white jumper and chic camel coat as she catches a flight out of NYC
By Julia Pritchard for MailOnline
PUBLISHED: 10:26 EST, 11 March 2017 UPDATED: 11:30 EST, 11 March 2017

View comments

She announced she is expecting twins with her husband George Clooney last month.
And Amal Clooney certainly looked every inch the glowing mother-to-be on Friday, as she arrived at JFK Airport to catch a flight out of New York City. 
The Human Rights lawyer, 39, was truly radiant in a classically chic white jumper and camel coat as she made her way through security, before jetting off to her next destination. 
Scroll down for video 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+9
Radiant: Amal Clooney certainly looked every inch the glowing mother-to-be on Friday, as she arrived at JFK Airport to catch a flight out of New York City
Despite her low-key look, the beauty looked gorgeous as she embarked on another long journey - having jetted between London, Paris and the States in recent weeks.

RELATED ARTICLES

• Previous

• Next

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]That's how he rolls! Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves pouts his...Tamara Ecclestone's shirtless husband Jay Rutland flaunts...Working up a sweat! Nicole Richie flaunts her slender frame...Top of the crops! Newly-blonde Kristen Stewart displays her...

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

Amal kept things casual for the outing in a simple white fine knit jumper, which softly skimmed her tiny bump for all to see. 
Keeping her look muted, the brunette teamed the top with stylish black trousers, which extended into a subtle flare at the hem in an effortlessly chic style. 

+9
Blossoming: Amal kept things casual for the outing in a simple white fine knit jumper, which softly skimmed her tiny bump for all to see

+9
Low-key look: Keeping her look muted, the brunette teamed the top with stylish black trousers, which extended into a subtle flare at the hem in an effortlessly chic style
Completing her classically fashionable look, the barrister layered a gorgeous camel duster coat on top, which featured a delicate zip fastening and striking white lining. 
She opted for black ankle boots to keep warm and comfortable on her flight, but accessorised with a tiny red box bag for a splash of colour. 
Leaving her hair in voluminous, bouncy waves and adding a glamorous slick of dark red lipstick, Amal looked truly stunning as she made her way through security for her flight. 

+9
Stylish: Completing her classically fashionable look, the barrister layered a gorgeous camel duster coat on top, which featured a delicate zip fastening and striking white lining

+9

+9

Casual: She opted for black ankle boots to keep warm and comfortable on her flight, which she had to remove on her way through security

+9
Natural beauty: Leaving her hair in voluminous, bouncy waves and adding a glamorous slick of dark red lipstick, Amal looked truly stunning as she made her way through security
Having announced she was pregnant with twins in February, it was recently confirmed by George's mother Nina that the pair were expecting one of each sex. 

In an interview with RadarOnline, the 77-year-old former city councilwoman shared her excitement over the expected June arrival for George and his glamorous wife.
'It will be one of each! Yes, a boy and a girl. That’s what I’ve been told,' she said from her Kentucky home. 'How marvellous! My husband and I are extremely excited.'

+9
Exciting time: Having announced she was pregnant with twins in February, it was recently confirmed by George's mother Nina that the pair were expecting one of each sex

[size=18]Baby bump showing! A glowing Amal outshines George at Cesars

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00

Previous
Play
Skip
Mute

[/size]
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time1:10

Fullscreen
Need Text

Meanwhile, George himself recently spoke for the first time of his 'excitement' at the news that he and Amal will be welcoming twins this summer.
The actor said: 'We are really happy and really excited. It's going to be an adventure. We've sort of embraced it all with arms wide open.'

Us Weekly reported that Amal has already selected a London hospital where she will give birth this summer, with a backup selected in New York City in case they will be travelling.
She has also designated a bedroom in their newly renovated, $12million 17th century manor just outside of London to be a nursery for the twins. 

+9
Dad-to-be! Meanwhile George (L) recently spoke for the first time about the exciting news, admitting 'It's going to be an adventure. We've sort of embraced it all with arms wide open'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4304168/Pregnant-Amal-Clooney-looks-radiant-chic-camel-coat.html#ixzz4b2JQexNo 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by annemarie on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 16:46; edited 3 times in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 11 Mar 2017, 16:39

Equi-distant either way I think.

Not that her British passport would give any indication - unless she'd left the ticket sticking out!

Cindy Crawford was in NYC yesterday.....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 11 Mar 2017, 16:55

Do you need to show your passport when flying from one US destination to another? I thought you just need to show it before entering a plane to another country, that's why I thought that if you don't see a passport, it means an inner-American flight.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 11 Mar 2017, 17:04

I hope she is on her way to Los Angeles.  I'm looking forward to seeing Amal out and about!!!
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 11 Mar 2017, 17:32

Carolhathaway - You don't need a passport within the US - or at least you didn't before Trump got elected. Now, who knows? Muhammed Ali's son just got stopped for the second time, traveling within the US! Pretty soon we'll need a passport just to leave the house!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 11 Mar 2017, 17:48

Lizzy,
why was Muhammed Ali's son stopped? Didn't hear anything about this...
But if his first name's also Muhammed, this makes him really suspicious to be a terrorist...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 11 Mar 2017, 19:54

Carolhathaway - He may be a practicing Muslim - so was his father - but he is a US citizen, born and bred right here in the US. He was stopped the first time coming home from Jamaica with his mother. This time he was stopped after testifying to a government committee about the first time he was stopped. The TSA says this time it was because of the jewelry he was wearing. If so, why did they ask if he was a Muslim?

annemarie posted an article about this on the "Serious" thread.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 11 Mar 2017, 21:56

...And I responded that maybe he should change his name to Cassius Clay...

What a sick world we live in. If I just imagine to be stopped at an airport or a border and refused to enter the country because I'm Caucasian or christian...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 12 Mar 2017, 01:05

In the video from that link it seems that Amal got surprised even a bit afraid and was trying to run away from the paps.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 12 Mar 2017, 14:05

The twins are due in June? They have a lot of growing to do. They'd better get crackin'.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 13 Mar 2017, 13:10

Maybe twins in June is a red herring.......perhaps mid to late summer?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 13 Mar 2017, 13:48

Considering how thin she is, it's possible she won't get very big even at the end of her pregnancy. My dad had a model who posed in a black sheath dress (size 6) when she was 8 months pregnant! There wasn't a bump in sight - and this was in the days before Spanx!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 13 Mar 2017, 13:54

My thoughts too. I think it's a red herring. But I think they'll be a smidgen earlier - cos usually that has to happen with twins. 

As for her size, she's tall and thin normally and that's her bone structure but I don't think the pregnancy is all to the front. You can see that at the airport.

(Unlike me. From the back I never looked pregnant, but carried the babes all in front me. At 5 ft I looked huge and the babies were big. I did feel at times that I would fall on my face after I gave birth!)

Wonder how many scans they've been to look at..............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 13 Mar 2017, 15:39

pan you also had twins?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 14 Mar 2017, 00:07

Hi Sevens. No I didn't. But I had three very big babies - and I'm narrow and 5 ft tall.

Painful and in the end, three caesarians

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 14 Mar 2017, 00:24

Socks are too match coat. New to me. I'll try soon

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 14 Mar 2017, 03:49

Amal is still in her second trimester and she may not be due until the end of June. She should grow a lot during the last three months.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 14 Mar 2017, 06:24

... I remember when my kids were small, I met a neighbor whose son was my kids age, and we had a little chat. She told me that she was pregnant again and was due two weeks later. She didn't look pregnant at all, so I was very astonished. She was very tall and slim and, as I said did not look as if she was nine months pregnant. Later I told my mother who was also astonished, and she's usually very good in reckognizing a pregnancy very early. So Amal could be one of those women who don't Show. Yesterday I saw a pic of Beyonce, and she looks as if she'd given birth within the next weeks (I don't know when she's due)...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 14 Mar 2017, 22:39

Ooooo funny how people travel differently.....I take socks in my carry on for when my tootsies get cold.....but wherever I be, I like my toes to be free....and go sockless.....

I also suffer from wind on long haul flights.....my tummy expands to the size of a fully pregnant elephant.....My trick if travelling long haul is to wear elastic waistbands.....or maternity jeans with the grow-on roll-up waistband (Next are great they do denim and linen)......

Top marks to a woman who IS pregnant and travelling in regular/everyday J's.......

Makes me gassy just looking......

Oh here we go now.....wherever I be my wind is going free.....here it comes.....move away from the screen people....nothing to sniff at here.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 15 Mar 2017, 01:20

What Would He Say wrote:Ooooo funny how people travel differently.....I take socks in my carry on for when my tootsies get cold.....but wherever I be, I like my toes to be free....and go sockless.....

I also suffer from wind on long haul flights.....my tummy expands to the size of a fully pregnant elephant.....My trick if travelling long haul is to wear elastic waistbands.....or maternity jeans with the grow-on roll-up waistband (Next are great they do denim and linen)......

Top marks to a woman who IS pregnant and travelling in regular/everyday J's.......

Makes me gassy just looking......

Oh here we go now.....wherever I be my wind is going free.....here it comes.....move away from the screen people....nothing to sniff at here.....
Razz
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down