George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay

+38
premiere
Vi
fava
NotAvailable
Coco
playfuldeb
laetval
silly girl
Don Quixote
party animal - not!
cindigirl
lucy
Missa
MM
pattygirl
Lighterside
amaretti
phys major
theminis
LornaDoone
The next mrs clooney
annemarie
Henway
Lakin460
lelacorb
noodle
fluffy
Best in Category
janieb
Katiedot
melbert
Maggy
pandabear
it's me
Joanna
watching
OofOof
42 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay

Post by lelacorb Thu 08 Nov 2012, 07:02

Never wedding for Clooney, word of his sister

Adelia also denies the rumors about the alleged homosexuality

Adelia, the sister of George Clooney
George Clooney will never get married. Word of his sister Adelia, a prosperous American big woman, light years away from the perfect shape that the brother played sports in 50 years (click to enlarge).

As reported by the Chi magazine, she said: "My brother, you probably will not marry. If I had to guess I can safely say no. For him, the concept of marriage is to be a good husband, present, focused on family , the wife and all the rest. " "But in his work must always be available and always ready to accept a new commitment - added Adelia - Most of the actors do not really take care of your marriage." Stacy Keibler, the current girlfriend of Hollywood stars, just seem to be no hope. Sister vetoes well as a possible paternity: "If he had the children would have to divide between family and work all the time and my brother does not believe it is right to sip the time and his attention at the expense of a family." "Stacy? I've never met, I feel very good and I think they go well together. I never ask George about the details of his love life, because it is not my business. Some things I learn ALSO 'I by the news, but between us works like this: he never asks me for my private matters and I do not ever wonder about his personal relationships. " Clooney, who from 1989 to 1993 was married to Talia Balsam, has repeatedly stated that they have no intention to do an encore with the wedding.

With regard to the insistent about the alleged homosexuality of her brother, she said: "It 's quite ridiculous. Now do not listen to these rumors even more. Remember in high school had had several girlfriends.'s A student at a time, was not that kind boy! He would go out for a few months and then changed with a girlfriend. was a very funny guy, and you know, girls like men who make them laugh and nice. I think he was always very fair and honest with the girls that came with him. I do not remember any of them have ever had a broken heart, or has any problems. do not recall any scene on the phone or something like that. seems so strange to think of me when I talk about my brother as the sexiest man in the world . course, I look and I see that it is very attractive, but for me this situation is always something surreal. " "George - he concluded Adelia - is pleased with how his life is going and I think it's very happy because he got what he set for himself. Certainly, a sister would like to see more of a brother who lives thousands of miles away. I'd like to see him more often, but I understand that it is committed, work hard, and I'm proud of him. "

From "CHI" magazine, traslate from Google.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay

Post by melbert Thu 08 Nov 2012, 07:17

Well, so glad that she went on and on and on with Chi magazine. I bet that Elisabetta told Alfonso that Ada would love to sit down and talk with him. NOT!

Thanks Lela!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:08

Ok it has hit the New York Daily News too. Thinking these two articles might get a denial? I don't think I commented on this story but I not sure I would believe she would be interviewed. Although this one seems a bit more plausible. Oh and the last line reminds me of something she said when she went to the filming of IOM

George Clooney's sister: I swear he isn't gay!
Adelia Zeidler said her younger brother just isn't the marrying type anymore. He's had to choose between having a successful career and raising a family, and she said she doesn't seem him having children. 'He doesn’t think it would be fair to split his focus,' she said.

BY HUGO DANIEL / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

She's dating the world' sexiest man, but if Stacy Keibler thinks George Clooney is going to propose to her — she needs to think again.

It has nothing to do with Keibler, according to the star’s older sister. Clooney’s just no longer the marrying type.

Adelia Zeidler dashed the hopes of millions of women, including Keibler, saying her brother is unlikely to walk down the aisle again.

The silver stud’s sister, who is still close to the actor, did have some good news for the ladies.

He’s NOT gay, Zeidler said.

Speaking from her home in Augusta, Ky., where they grew up, Zeidler said she doubts Clooney will ever take the plunge.

“No, I would say he probably will not get married. If I had to guess I would have to say ‘no.’ I know everyone says ‘Well, Warren Beatty said he’d never get married and then he met Annette Bening.’ But you know that’s the only example people can think of, so it doesn’t bode too
well.”

Clooney was married once, to actress Talia Balsam, but divorced in 1993. Since then he’s had a string of gorgeous girlfriends, including British model Lisa Snowdon, Italian beauty Elisabetta Canalis and now Keibler — a stunning blond actress and former wrestler.

Adelia Zeidler, who goes by Ada, said there might actually be a downside to being married to Clooney.

“If he was going to get married he would want to be a husband and be somebody who would be there, who would have the time and the ability to focus on the family and the home and all of that,” she explained. “And in the business that he is in, he has to be able to get up and go. The majority of actors don’t really make their marriages work.”

Asked what she makes of rumors that her brother is secretly gay, the 52-year-old laughed.

“Yes that’s quite ridiculous, we don’t even listen when people say things like that anymore. I think he decided that in his life he could have the career or he could have a family,” she said. “And so when he decided to go full bore into the acting. That was where his focus was going to be.”

In fact the Hollywood heartthrob’s sister thinks for that same reason Clooney, 51, will also never have children.

“If he had children, when he was with them, he would be concerned about his career and if he was working he would be concerned about the children,” she said. “And he doesn’t think it would be fair to split his focus.”

Zeidler didn’t have a clue about her brother’s first wedding until it had already happened.

“No, I didn’t go,” she said. “I was not aware he was married until after he was married.”

Parents Nick and Nina, who live down the street from their daughter, don’t lose much sleep over whether Clooney gets married or not.

“They think it’s his own business,” Zeidler said. “None of us worry or wonder too much about it.”

Clooney may be single, but he’s been a ladies’ man for a long time.

“Well, he had several girlfriends when he was going to high school down here. Never more than one at a time, he’s not that kind of guy. But he would go out with someone for a few months and then go out with someone else for a few months.”

The mega-star who has won three Golden Globe Awards and an Academy Award is no stranger to accolades. He’s earned praise and millions starring in films like “Ocean’s Eleven,” “Michael Clayton” and “Up in the Air.”

Big screen praise aside, Zeidler felt a little strange about one prize — her brother being crowned world’s sexiest man by People magazine.

“It is rather odd to see my baby brother being touted as the world’s sexiest man,” she said. “I have a little difficulty seeing that. Granted I can look at him and see he’s very attractive, but of course being his sister, it’s a little odd.”

In the wide-ranging interview, Zeidler said she once dreamed of also being a famous actress. But fear of rejection kept her from really going after it.

“Yes, there is a part of me that would very much like to have become a famous actress or something like that,” she said. “I enjoy acting and I was fairly okay at it but I did not have a thick enough skin for it.”

Instead, she ended up juggling motherhood with a far less glamorous job — bookkeeping at Toys ‘R’ Us.

The siblings’ aunt was singer and actress Rosemary Clooney and their dad, Nick, was a TV news anchorman. Show business was very much in their blood.

And although the brother and sister took an early interest in acting, appearing in many school plays, it was Clooney who decided to take the gamble and fly off to Hollywood to follow his dreams.

The sister, meanwhile, got married and had two children — Jennifer, now 21, and Nicholas, now 16 — while holding down different bookkeeping jobs. Her cheeky younger brother used to tease her about wanting to be like June Cleaver, a 1950s sitcom character seen as the archetypal suburban mom.

“I worked at Toys ‘R’ Us and Kohl’s,” she said. “I enjoyed it, but mostly it was a way to get the money to come home and pay the rent and those sorts of things. I really enjoyed being a wife and a mother and that kind of wound up taking precedence with me.”

Clooney stuck around Kentucky for a few years and then went to college. But the pull of Hollywood was so strong he decided to headed to California.

“First he was at my Aunt Rosemary’s house in Beverly Hills and then with friends,” the sister said. “And he just kept working at it and eventually his persistence was rewarded.”

Ever since, Zeidler has only seen her brother about once a year when he visits Augusta but she has keenly followed his rise to Hollywood royalty. She doesn’t like visiting George at his luxury Los Angeles mansion and has only ever visited Hollywood a couple of times. The last time was seven years ago.

Clooney and Zeidler mostly keep in touch via email. The last conversation they had was a few weeks ago. He always sends his niece and nephew birthday and Christmas presents and often calls to check how they are.

“I just generally keep him up with what’s going on in my life. I don’t generally ask him what’s going on in his life because I don’t want to accidentally say something that I shouldn’t.

“He’ll tell me little things that are going on here and there but mostly we just gab like brothers and sisters do about inconsequential matters.

“I do not have his phone number because I wouldn’t want to have it in my phone and then lose my phone. He can phone me and he does occasionally, but the email is more convenient for both of us.”

Zeidler says she’s happy with her ordinary life in the little town where she and Clooney grew up. She and the family are treated like royalty.

The local community center is named after them, a plaque by the door reads: The Clooney Community Center: In Honor of Nick, Nina, Ada & George.

There is a whole museum dedicated to Rosemary Clooney, who died in 2002, in her former home next to the picturesque Ohio River at the edge of the town where an old-fashioned ferry sails back and forth all day long.

In the General Store on the town’s Main Street, George Clooney, his parents and aunt, Rosemary, have autographed the wall by the entrance.

The world’s sexiest man wrote: “The best burger in town! Thanks, George Clooney.”

Ironically, Augusta feels very much like the idyllic America you might see in Hollywood movies — and that is good enough for his older sister.

“It’s a very pretty little town, very nice. The river is always beautiful, the town is very pretty, the buildings. You can have a little bit of privacy, but it’s small enough that everybody knows everybody. I enjoy it.”

And she feels her brother is content in Hollywood too.

“I think he’s very content with how his life’s going. I think that he is very happy with his life because he set goals for himself, worked hard and achieved those goals.

“Sisters always want to see more of their brothers when they live a couple of thousand miles away. I always enjoy seeing him, but he’s busy. It’s his job. I’m very proud of him. He works very, very hard.”

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 08 Nov 2012, 12:48

it seems more rich in details....

so?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 08 Nov 2012, 13:18

I am calling B.S. on this article.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 08 Nov 2012, 13:42

Link

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 08 Nov 2012, 14:02

I do not think between Ada and George there is a great relationship, he did not informed of his marriage, not talk about their private life and then what do they speak? Of the time! In general there is a relationship between siblings more intense.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 08 Nov 2012, 15:04

Tell you what, Lelacorb, you will be surprised about how many people who elope do not tell their family members about the quick marriage. You just cannot belileve everything you read about celebrities, especially in tabloid-style magazines. Tabloids just make up stories so that people will have something to gossip about. Not a nice thing to be doing, BTW. No

PS I love Ada's sandals!! They look so comfortable. I have a hard time finding comfortable sandals like that. Shoes nowadays are from one extreme to the next (either ballarina flats or seven-inch heels)).
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Nov 2012, 15:20

I'm not sure that anyone in his family knew he got married until afterwards, did they? He eloped and got married in Las Vegas.

I think this interview with Ada must be genuine. I still think she was conned into talking to someone who then went and reported the conversation but it does seem to be real.

I just don't think it would have been repeated so widely so often by now.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 08 Nov 2012, 15:43

Katiedot wrote:I'm not sure that anyone in his family knew he got married until afterwards, did they? He eloped and got married in Las Vegas.

I know George and Talia got married in Las Vegas, probably quickly and he didn't have time to tell his family. I think it's fairly common. My son got married in San Diego, CA when he was in the navy and he called me right after at 2:00 a.m. east coast time. I almost fell off my bed. LOL

My girlfriend and her hubby of 32 years eloped in Las Vegas but then decided to make it right and get married in the Catholic church. The only snag there was that she was 9 months pregnant at the time she walked down the aisle.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 08 Nov 2012, 16:01

wow
I hope she was able to not deliver the baby
right there!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 08 Nov 2012, 16:04

in general lelacorb
not always

and anyway
we know this is not
all the truth, nothing but the truth....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 08 Nov 2012, 16:57

it's me wrote:in general lelacorb
not always

and anyway
we know this is not
all the truth, nothing but the truth....

It may be that it is not the truth, but it may be that it is and it could be a matter of discussion. I have seen many pictures of George with his mother and his father, but a few photos with her sister (two years ago when he turned IDES OF MARCH), I've never seen a guest in Laglio with her children and I think all the friends and acquaintances of George were hosted in Laglio in fact I do not see a great relationship with each other!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Nov 2012, 17:01

His sister tries to stay away from publicity. According to Nick, she goes to Como often, but doesn't go anywhere where there's likely to be photographers.

It's unlikely she'll be photographed because most paparazzi don't know her and don't know what she looks like. As long as she isn't standing next to George then she won't feature in the pictures, even if she's there.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 08 Nov 2012, 17:14

isnt that the same hairstyle she wears in the photo of her and George, as very young children, where she has her arm around him? She looks like a very nice person.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 08 Nov 2012, 17:21

And now it's even hitting the Huffington Post! Say wha?

HuffPost

George Clooney Gay Rumors: Actor's Sister Says He's Not Gay & Not The Marrying Type

For years, George Clooney has been considered one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors, and because the actor has yet to tie the knot again after a short-lived marriage to Talia Balsam, he's rumored to be gay.

Despite the fact that he's dated some of the world's most beautiful women, including his current girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, Clooney's hesitation to settle down has sparked rumors that question his sexuality. Though it's not clear why, the actor's sister, Adelia Zeidler, has decided to speak out, she told the New York Daily News that her brother isn't gay; he's simply not the marrying kind.

“No, I would say he probably will not get married. If I had to guess I would have to say ‘no.’ I know everyone says ‘Well, Warren Beatty said he’d never get married and then he met Annette Bening.’ But you know that’s the only example people can think of, so it doesn’t bode too well," she told the paper from her home in Augusta, Ky., where she and Clooney grew up.

"If he was going to get married he would want to be a husband and be somebody who would be there, who would have the time and the ability to focus on the family and the home and all of that," the 51-year-old actor's sister explains. And she warns potential paramours, “In the business that he is in, he has to be able to get up and go. The majority of actors don’t really make their marriages work.”

The lack of a ring on Clooney's finger means gay rumors persist, even though the actor himself has addressed the claims. In February 2012, he told The Advocate:

"I think it’s funny, but the last thing you’ll ever see me do is jump up and down, saying, 'These are lies!' That would be unfair and unkind to my good friends in the gay community." He added, "I'm not going to let anyone make it seem like being gay is a bad thing. My private life is private, and I’m very happy in it. Who does it hurt if someone thinks I'm gay? I'll be long dead and there will still be people who say I was gay. I don't give a sh*t."
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 08 Nov 2012, 17:48

George himself has said his relatives visit como but are seldom photographed because the paps don't recognize them.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 08 Nov 2012, 18:25

She seems like a homebody who hates all the publicity that surrounds her brother. Especially with as image and body conscious as this country is and more so even in Hollywood, I can't imagine how difficult it would be to be the sister of George Clooney.

I still don't know if I believe she gave an interview but if what is reported is true, I have to admit, it made me a little sad. She doesn't have his phone number because she's afraid she'll lose her phone...I just find that sad. I mean I love email but it's not the same as talking on the phone. I kind of get a lonely vibe and felt a little like I hope he cares enough to pick up the phone and call his sister every once in a while.

It just makes me wonder a bit about George I guess and his relationships. I realize it's probably BS but if any of it's true, it sounds like he has trouble committing to almost anyone including his family. From this piece, I doubt she goes to Como. She sounds like the constant papparazzi presence would be horrible for her and who can blame her? I guess the piece just made me sad.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 08 Nov 2012, 18:31

I read a while ago that George wants to keep his family away from the media frenzy. It's his way of protecting them. It's hard to believe his sister gave an interview to the press. And if this is untrue and just PR buzz then I think the media may be in for a law suit.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 08 Nov 2012, 19:29

OofOof wrote:She seems like a homebody who hates all the publicity that surrounds her brother. Especially with as image and body conscious as this country is and more so even in Hollywood, I can't imagine how difficult it would be to be the sister of George Clooney.

I still don't know if I believe she gave an interview but if what is reported is true, I have to admit, it made me a little sad. She doesn't have his phone number because she's afraid she'll lose her phone...I just find that sad. I mean I love email but it's not the same as talking on the phone. I kind of get a lonely vibe and felt a little like I hope he cares enough to pick up the phone and call his sister every once in a while.

It just makes me wonder a bit about George I guess and his relationships. I realize it's probably BS but if any of it's true, it sounds like he has trouble committing to almost anyone including his family. From this piece, I doubt she goes to Como. She sounds like the constant papparazzi presence would be horrible for her and who can blame her? I guess the piece just made me sad.
If my brother was famous, I was afraid that if I lose my phone would find his number ............ well I would learn by heart the number or segnerei on an agenda that would keep the house well guarded! That does not femerebbe and if I need to contact urgently?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Coco Thu 08 Nov 2012, 19:50

cindigirl wrote:
Katiedot wrote:I'm not sure that anyone in his family knew he got married until afterwards, did they? He eloped and got married in Las Vegas.

I know George and Talia got married in Las Vegas, probably quickly and he didn't have time to tell his family. I think it's fairly common. My son got married in San Diego, CA when he was in the navy and he called me right after at 2:00 a.m. east coast time. I almost fell off my bed. LOL

My brother did the same. Went on holiday to see his girlfriend, phoned up a week later and said "Guess what mum! I got married last week!" They just didn't want the fuss of a big wedding.

Coco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 08 Nov 2012, 19:57

Source pics : Here

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 09 Nov 2012, 02:04

Well these are new pics of her and her aversion seems to be waining a bit. May be a reason for the stories. Who knows. These publicity stories sell mags but they also do things for the ppl mentioned. Keeps their names in the news headlines, which many of them do crave, despite topics of stories. It is how many celebs keep their names focused on.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 09 Nov 2012, 11:14

JoanieJD wrote:Well these are new pics of her and her aversion seems to be waining a bit. May be a reason for the stories. Who knows. These publicity stories sell mags but they also do things for the ppl mentioned. Keeps their names in the news headlines, which many of them do crave, despite topics of stories. It is how many celebs keep their names focused on.

I don't understand who you are talking about Joanie. confused confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 09 Nov 2012, 12:21

Only saying that there are two dif pics now. Never used to be any. And even if she didn't give an interview, the story has a few good points and seems plausible. But maybe she isn't as shy about pics as she once was. She doesn't have anything to hide, after all, she isn't a celeb so she doesn't have to cowtow to a public demand. She can be who she is.

Some of the topics lately have been about keeping publicity for the names mentioned herein. That should be fairly obvious. Not hers. Theirs. But issues too can be mentioned this way too.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 09 Nov 2012, 12:58

JoanieJD wrote:Only saying that there are two dif pics now. Never used to be any. And even if she didn't give an interview, the story has a few good points and seems plausible. But maybe she isn't as shy about pics as she once was. She doesn't have anything to hide, after all, she isn't a celeb so she doesn't have to cowtow to a public demand. She can be who she is.

Some of the topics lately have been about keeping publicity for the names mentioned herein. That should be fairly obvious. Not hers. Theirs. But issues too can be mentioned this way too.
Joanie-- do you think she is acting as a publicity surrogate for George? She is keeping his name in the paper and stating he is not gay.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 09 Nov 2012, 14:38

...mmmmmmm
maybe
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 09 Nov 2012, 14:58

If she really gave this interview (and I really do think it's a big if) then it had to have been done with George's approval. His family just don't talk to the press about him.

However, if it had been a proper interview, then they would have got proper, posed pictures of her, not snatched paparazzi style shots.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 09 Nov 2012, 15:17

Yes, and it seems like the photos of Nina in the Chi article are surprise pap-style shots as well. Odd, since we very rarely see pics of any of his family that are taken in their hometown that are not at formal events. Seems like they just staked out Augusta for the day, or whoever the mystery "interviewer" is snapped a few pics to go with the story they were trying to sell.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 09 Nov 2012, 15:20

I agree .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 09 Nov 2012, 16:13

Interesting article from Mailonline about Ada and family.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 09 Nov 2012, 16:45

Thanks Cindi
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 09 Nov 2012, 16:52

I read a lot of criticism in the Mail Online article from people. They fault George for letting his mother clean the house and his sister Ada for owning an old Volvo. C'mon people get real. The life his family leads is the life they've chosen and I have no doubt he helps them when they need help!!!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri 09 Nov 2012, 17:06

yep

thx
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 09 Nov 2012, 22:14

And that last article was written by Hugo Daniel in Kentucky. More pics of her. Close up too and prettier. Thinking something dif is going on now. Never has the family been in the stories in any way before like this. Sure they were at Italy, the parents, but they did that often. Something is dif now.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 09 Nov 2012, 22:25

cindigirl wrote:I read a lot of criticism in the Mail Online article from people. They fault George for letting his mother clean the house and his sister Ada for owning an old Volvo. C'mon people get real. The life his family leads is the life they've chosen and I have no doubt he helps them when they need help!!!

Oh people are SO weird aren't they in criticising such things !
I bet George could never get his mother to not clean her own house.

I hope they'll all have a good laugh about it at their next get together.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 09 Nov 2012, 22:27

hope so!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 09 Nov 2012, 23:56

cindigirl wrote:I read a lot of criticism in the Mail Online article from people. They fault George for letting his mother clean the house and his sister Ada for owning an old Volvo. C'mon people get real. The life his family leads is the life they've chosen and I have no doubt he helps them when they need help!!!

Hey, I have just got an idea: let's have the paps come watch us all clean our houses, wash and iron clothes, vacuum, take out the garbage, clean out the kitty litter, walk the dog, and grocery shop. We could make some easy money and get some free publicity, too. I can just see the title: The Cloonites In Their Secret Lives.

This is what I do on a typical day:

Sleep Bathtub coffee is not enough Reading pooping TMI Gotta dash The Matrix I dunno Writer\'s block Angry badcomputer Gotta dash Mopping up the mess pooping TMI Bathtub Hello! Zzzzz

Last edited by MM on Sat 10 Nov 2012, 00:17; edited 1 time in total
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 09 Nov 2012, 23:59

JoanieJD that closeup pic of her is one that was lifted from her facebook page.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 10 Nov 2012, 04:09

MM great idea the paps can watch us do mundane tasks .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 10 Nov 2012, 05:50

nice MM! Laughing

but I hope they wouldn't enter my bathroom....
or BEDROOM!!!! affraid
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 10 Nov 2012, 08:04

Great idea MM.

at the latest they would be bored to death when entering my bedroom Razz

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 10 Nov 2012, 09:23

Oh thanks Noodle. I hadn't even thought of checking her Face book page. Geeee.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sat 10 Nov 2012, 18:43

noodle wrote:that closeup pic of her is one that was lifted from her facebook page.

Gee, these paps and online journalists are so original in their sources, aren't they? Sleep
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 10 Nov 2012, 20:23

Has anyone else wondered why Ada is suddenly speaking up about her brother's private life? All this time she's kept a low profile about everything. She's always wanted to keep out of the spotlight, now she's given an interview. It doesn't make sense to me. Unless there is more speculation about his sexual preferences lately. I'm assuming she got his approval before speaking and she got the go-ahead. scratch
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 10 Nov 2012, 20:31

It is very curious. Since no comment came from him it seems like she did actually give the interview. Funny how during the summer he quickly denied an article that had his Mother saying she wanted him to marry SK....but this gets a "no comment". I realize he can't deny the article without some maybe thinking that he will get married or that he is gay. Kind of a Catch-22. I really thought it would die down but it keeps getting picked up and spread about.

He has been so quiet lately wonder where he will surface next.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 10 Nov 2012, 22:13

What I find kind of interesting is that the first article was sketchy at best, but as each article comes out, more and more is "disclosed". So, is everyone else taking the first article and just adding their own take (and words) or has she given a more full interview to others?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sat 10 Nov 2012, 23:12

Maybe she got paid very well for this interview and got permission from her brother to do it. This way she could make some probably much-needed money, and didn't have to ask George for it. The article doesn't give much more information that's already out there, and it is publicity for him. No harm, no foul, and she's got 2 kids that need a college education.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 10 Nov 2012, 23:13

Nothing makes sense scratch
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 10 Nov 2012, 23:43

never
with G
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next