George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay

+38
premiere
Vi
fava
NotAvailable
Coco
playfuldeb
laetval
silly girl
Don Quixote
party animal - not!
cindigirl
lucy
Missa
MM
pattygirl
Lighterside
amaretti
phys major
theminis
LornaDoone
The next mrs clooney
annemarie
Henway
Lakin460
lelacorb
noodle
fluffy
Best in Category
janieb
Katiedot
melbert
Maggy
pandabear
it's me
Joanna
watching
OofOof
42 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay Empty George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay

Post by OofOof Thu 01 Nov 2012, 19:08

George Clooney's sister doesn't think he will ever marry again.
The 51-year-old actor - who was wed to Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993 - has been dating former wrestler Stacy Keibler for over a year but his older sibling Adelia Zeidler believes her brother will always be more committed to his career than his relationships.
She told In Touch Weekly magazine: 'George will probably not get married. He decided that he could have the career or he could have a family. He set goals for himself and worked hard to achieve those goals. He's very happy with his life.'
While Adelia says Stacy, 33, is 'very nice', she revealed George rarely talks about her.
She explained: 'He'll tell me little things that are going on but mostly we just gab about inconsequential matters.'
George has previously admitted his reluctance to marry has made people think he is gay, but he doesn't let the speculation upset him.
He has said: 'I think it's funny, but the last thing you'll ever see me do is jump up and down, saying, 'These are lies!' That would be unfair and unkind to my good friends in the gay community.
'I'm not going to let anyone make it seem like being gay is a bad thing. My private life is private, and I'm very happy in it.
'Who does it hurt if someone thinks I'm gay? I'll be long dead and there will still be people who say I was gay. I don't give a s**t.'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 09 Nov 2012, 17:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay Empty Re: George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay

Post by watching Thu 01 Nov 2012, 21:14

So not buying that Ada after all these years is now talking to the press - considering how much G has stated that she hates the press intrusion into her life (first as the daughter of and niece of and now as the sister of).

I call BS.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay Empty Re: George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay

Post by Joanna Thu 01 Nov 2012, 21:28

Hmmmmmm..... confused

Strange....there's an advert along side that article for
a new film called....."Sister" !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 01 Nov 2012, 21:44

really strange indeed!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 01 Nov 2012, 21:52

I agree don't think this is real.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 01 Nov 2012, 23:34

pityviolin
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 02 Nov 2012, 00:37

Kind of thought it was bs but it is the first time I've posted an article and or a link! So just couldn't resist. The "article" has now been picked up by a few other gossip sites...it is pretty amazing to watch how a lie is put out there by one publication and then quoted and expanded upon by others. Can't imagine being famous today. I know it has lots of perks but the constant publicity would get tiresome.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 02 Nov 2012, 01:06

I call bullshit too. Ada would not talk to the tabloids about George and/or his "love life".
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Nov 2012, 05:18

The last bit, George's statments about being gay, are definitely from George and not his sister so we know that bit wasn't said by her.

I wonder if they just found old quotes from her from a very long time ago and rehashed them?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Fri 02 Nov 2012, 05:26

So sad that they have to make up "interviews" . I highly doubt that Ada would ever say anything to the press!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 02 Nov 2012, 08:32

well whatever

We believe for less
that he is not going to marry again

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 02 Nov 2012, 08:50

I think it's strange to say that he never talks about Stace. That sounds like a smack in the face for her if it comes from Gee's side. Maybe is a counter atempt to restore the balance since Stace has been getting more promo than him? But if so, why use your sister? Unless because Aida says nothing, when something is said, people take note and she's "unlikely" to say anything further? JMO. Hmmmmmm.. scratch
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Nov 2012, 09:02

If Ada even said that, maybe it was a way of ensuring she didn't have to answer any questions about her brother's private life?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 02 Nov 2012, 12:33

Ada is going to be on ET tonight. The promo said something like "meet George's older sister". I couldn't tell if it was a still picture of her or a short video. Could be interesting?!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 02 Nov 2012, 13:00

Will there be a video of the programme on the interweb do you know ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 02 Nov 2012, 13:03

Well I made a note to watch that one! She must be promoting something but I can't imagine what.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Nov 2012, 15:04

melbert wrote:Ada is going to be on ET tonight. The promo said something like "meet George's older sister". I couldn't tell if it was a still picture of her or a short video. Could be interesting?!

whaaaat? Shocked
are u sure?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Nov 2012, 16:01

Oooh, I can't wait to hear all about it. Hope someone in the US watching this can report back.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 02 Nov 2012, 17:09

a talking about George? How curious, let me know .................!!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Nov 2012, 19:16

Many thanks to Henway for the scans of In Touch:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 02 Nov 2012, 19:44

Those photos do not look like staged photos that usually go with an interview. It must be hard to be related to someone famous.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 02 Nov 2012, 20:03

Well, if this is bullshit, I would think a rebuttal or denial will be forthcoming from George's camp. I feel bad that the photo of Ada is not very flattering. Like Mizz said, it must be difficult to be related to a celebrity. But overall, I'd say Ada's done a good job of staying off the radar.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 02 Nov 2012, 20:12

You know, I just had a thought.....could this be an intentional media manipulation to pave the way for George to end it with Stacy?? Just hinking out loud.....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 02 Nov 2012, 20:19

I don't think it would be hard to be George's sister...I think it must be wonderful to belong to a loving family that the Clooney's
appear to be. It was a terrible thing that she lost her husband so young.
Nick Clooney always refers to Ada's children as "The only Grand Children in the world"....or something lovely like that anyway.

I don't like the headline of "George's secret sister" at all. It sounds insulting to the Clooney family
There have been many pictures around of them together over the years. And that's just a picture of a lovely lady going to her car....what's unflattering about it ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 02 Nov 2012, 20:31

If that were a pic of me, I'd be embarrassed because being overwieght (which I am), that is not the most becoming angle, and (it appears) she's wearing no makeup. She looks a bit unkept. It's a candid shot, yes. If it were me, I would want something a little more 'finished' being that it is featured in a national publication. It's not meant to be a slam against Ada. Just sympathizing for/with her, that's all. Maybe she really doesn't give a hoot. I hope so. And good for her if she doesn't.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 02 Nov 2012, 20:46

"She looks a bit unkept"

I know you are not picking on Ada

I think people need a reality check, I think this picture of Ada is showing what real people look like living their day in day out lives. I know if someone took my picture I would look the same, no make up casual everyday clothing. The problem with Hollywood folks, they need a reality check! Smile

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 02 Nov 2012, 21:01

I believe that this mock interview can do piss off George, the photos are definitely made ​​by paparazzi to a person who was living the life of the days and ll 'interview seems invented
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Nov 2012, 21:04

thanks Very Happy Kat for the
enlargement! Thumbs up!

(anyway I can't believe she really wanted to be an actress too...
and this article sounds odd
in many ways)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 02 Nov 2012, 21:04

You are so right Henway. All those so called pics of celebs or even Stacy, supposedly makeup free etc. are bull. First, most celeb photos are photoshopped even when they are pap shots, unless the outlet publishing them has a beef against the celeb. Then you get those pics of people mid bite or the pics they love to print of George when he's leaving a restaurant and light bulbs are flashing all around. But I do agree with Lakin that I feel for Ada because she doesn't have a makeup artist or hair stylist. She's also a regular person going about her daily life so these shots are definitely not glamour shots.

After seeing the article in the mag, I have to admit Lakin that I did wonder if this was an opening gambit from George to move on but I doubt it. I kind of think Stacy will be around at least another year. She's smart in the way she's handling the "I don't think about marriage" issue and I suspect she is also pretty adept at manipulating things so that it will be hard to extricate himself from this one.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 02 Nov 2012, 21:10

Stacy I do not like women, but I can only feel sorry for this woman who is criticized and ridiculed on gossip sites all over the internet, George uses her only when he needs to, but you think it's just the fault of Stacy? I do not!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 02 Nov 2012, 21:31

I do feel sorry for anyone that dates George they get the most abuse for no reason other than he chose to date them. I don't believe George is using Stacy I simply believe they like their relationship as it is. If either of them didn't they wouldn't be together.

It is nice to be back we just got power back here on the lower east side

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Nov 2012, 22:26

really?
only now... oh my
glad for you babe
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 02 Nov 2012, 23:35

melbert wrote:Ada is going to be on ET tonight. The promo said something like "meet George's older sister". I couldn't tell if it was a still picture of her or a short video. Could be interesting?!

no video, just the pictures from life and style magazine as part of a segment on celebrities siblings. The only quote from Ada was an old one about how she has a hard time thinking of her brother as the sexiest man alive. I call BS on life and style magazine and their alleged interview with her. However dont be surprised if life and style are the ones who are first with the break up story.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 02 Nov 2012, 23:56

That was a big nothing. And I don't think they interviewed her at all. They said she was a bookkeeper but her info says she was a bookkeeper until her husband died and has been a full time mom since then. I've seen that several places. No wonder I don't usually watch ET.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 03 Nov 2012, 00:34

Mizerello wrote: But I do agree with Lakin that I feel for Ada because she doesn't have a makeup artist or hair stylist. She's also a regular person going about her daily life so these shots are definitely not glamour shots.
And why would she NEED a makeup artist or hair stylist? She's an ordinary mom living in Augusta down the street from her folks. Yes, she happens to be George's sister, but does that mean that she needs or WANTS her own entourage? I think probably not. She's a good mom to her kids and is living her life as a widow having had to raise the kids herself. I admire her for keeping her "private life private". You would NOT want to see me on the way to the laundry or the grocery store.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 03 Nov 2012, 00:57

I wasn't suggesting she wanted or should have a makeup artist or hair stylist. What I was trying to say is that because she doesn't, her photos, which I think were not staged so they were taken without her permission, are not the perfect looking photos we are used to seeing of people like Stacy. I obviously didn't phrase my comment correctly because I wasn't dumping on his sister in any way. I know as someone who's had weight issues all my life, I would personally be horrified to be photographed like that out of the blue and end up in a national magazine, albeit a trashy gossip rag.

I admire her as well Melbert for not taking advantage of her brother's fame and preferring to stay out of the public eye. She seems like a pretty normal and wonderful person. And, you would not want to see me on the way doing errands either!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 03 Nov 2012, 01:18

I apologize Mizerello. I just read it wrong. Thanks for explaining. I watched the ET segment and they had more pictures of her in a sweatshirt and in her car. She did seem aware of the photog though. But, I still don't believe she actually gave an interview to the mag. And, it wasn't an interview with ET either. Just Nancy quoting some stuff. I have a hard time believing that George would "use" his sister in this way, so I don't know why this article was written.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 03 Nov 2012, 01:53

it's me wrote:really?
only now... oh my
glad for you babe

Thanks

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sat 03 Nov 2012, 02:19

Does George have a good relationship with ET or bad? Anyone know?

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 03 Nov 2012, 02:37

Stacy seems to have a very good relationship with them.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sat 03 Nov 2012, 02:55

It just seems strange. They showed a picture of an old car and said it was hers. It looks like she SAW the photographer but I think he surprised her so what could she do. The couple of pictures that were only on tv were VERY unflattering. To me that was a disgusting invasion of her privacy and I would think/hope that George is not happy about them going after his sister. It almost (to me anyway) looked like they were trying to make George look bad. Like you don't even see to it that your widowed sister drives a newer/better car. They didn't say that but I came away with that impression. I just wondered if he and ET had some bad blood between them. Why would they want to tick him off? I would be furious if I were him and they did that to my sibling.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 03 Nov 2012, 02:57

When I first read this I thought perhaps she made comments to someone who she thought was a friend or someone who gave her different motive for the conversation and that person gave the info to In Touch.

But the more I think about it the more I'm thinking that:

1) Ada was photographed without her permission -- possibly didn't even know about it considering how far away one can be photographed with long lenses, and;

2) that the article is total bullshit.

JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 03 Nov 2012, 03:09

I agree, its rubbish, seems the media are so obsessed with GC's love-life (or know the public are) and the will he or wont he marry, that they are now fabricating comments or using comments from decades ago to sell magazines. If Ada has spoken to George about Stacy does anyone really believe that she would suddenly start discussing her brother with a reporter.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 03 Nov 2012, 03:24

noodle wrote:It just seems strange. They showed a picture of an old car and said it was hers. It looks like she SAW the photographer but I think he surprised her so what could she do. The couple of pictures that were only on tv were VERY unflattering. To me that was a disgusting invasion of her privacy and I would think/hope that George is not happy about them going after his sister. It almost (to me anyway) looked like they were trying to make George look bad. Like you don't even see to it that your widowed sister drives a newer/better car. They didn't say that but I came away with that impression. I just wondered if he and ET had some bad blood between them. Why would they want to tick him off? I would be furious if I were him and they did that to my sibling.

No one else sees that this is a diss to George????The fact that he is a multi millionaire and he lets his sister, who is a widow...(which by the way the bible has very specific rules on how to treat a widow) drive around in a old car yet spends millions on other women!!!!!
Give me a break!!!! if this is true maybe women should stop idolizing this man!!!!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sat 03 Nov 2012, 03:39

I don't know that I believe it is true. I didn't get the impression they spoke to any of the siblings in the piece. They were so different with the sibs of the other celebs. It just seemed to me that they intentionally tried to make her look bad. And even if it is true, maybe she doesn't want help, maybe she's a getting by on my own kind of person. Or her car could have been in the shop and maybe she was driving her teenage son's car. I just don't believe George wouldn't take care of his sister and her kids.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 03 Nov 2012, 03:55

I went to ET's site for today's episode (11/02). There were comments of some celeb's siblings like Julia's and Rihanna's but nothing on George's.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 03 Nov 2012, 04:01

Could ET have taken it out after it aired?
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 03 Nov 2012, 04:05

She strikes me as someone who doesn't want or expect to be helped by her rich and famous brother. And, frankly, lots of people don't see the need for a new car all the time. My SUV is 11 years old and in great shape. Why get another one? What does strike me as interesting is how very different she is than her brother. I realize his profession requires him to be concerned about his image and looks but he most definitely works on looking good. He thrives on being handsome. He likes to party, drink hang out with buds at strip joints. She seems the complete opposite. She looks like a nice, homebody who probably doesn't drink a whole lot and loves her kids and takes care of her Mom and Dad. She doesn't seem as consumed by image and appearance. It's interesting how very different they are having been raised in the same homes.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 03 Nov 2012, 04:09

So, it sounds as though Ada got tricked into talking to someone and then the photographer grabbed a couple of pictures of her. If so, what a shitty thing to do.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 03 Nov 2012, 04:16

I had a Volvo and I was very attached to it .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next