George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012

+27
barla
noodle
lelacorb
m4rose
it's me
The next mrs clooney
tzizz
Dior
party animal - not!
Henway
Bidbod
amaretti
pandabear
Cinderella
annemarie
Joanna
LornaDoone
Katiedot
melbert
Clooneygirl
theminis
Maggy
EEOsandy
Missa
blackmamba
FuturoST
silly girl
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 Empty Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012

Post by silly girl Tue 11 Sep 2012, 21:58

This is from the Daily Mail. Nice of them to provide all her tweets without us having to copy them. I do have a comment....on Twitter all the tweets are falling all over her. Now she did look nice---pretty dress and style but I wonder how she feels that everyone is falling all over her not because of who she is but because of who her bf is. With every tweet so many of her fans still want her to come back to wrestling. Just an observation...oh and last night she apparently went to a designers party.....in the meantime here is the Daily Mail article:

They should've hired you! Stacy Keibler shows off sunkissed runway pins in monochrome mini at Fashion Week
By NADIA MENDOZA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She perched her derrière in prime position of the front row.
But with a figure like hers, surely Stacy Keibler should have been invited to walk the runway.
George Clooney's other half was seen eyeing up the Vera Wang trends for her Spring 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week today, taking place at the Lincoln Center in Manhattan.

The 5ft 11in blonde could easily pass as a supermodel, having been blessed with a statuesque frame and long sunkissed legs which were on display in a sleeveless monochrome mini dress.

Bare-legged Stacy completed the outfit with black heels and a matching clutch, while wearing her blonde hair in an up-do with a sweeping fringe to soften the lack of mane around her shoulders.
Excitedly tweeting on the road, Stacy posted on the social networking site before she even arrived at the event, uploading a picture of herself in a car alongside the caption: 'And we're off! #nyfw'.

She later followed it up with an intimate snapshot of Vogue USA editor-in-chief Anna Wintour, 62, chatting to 63-year-old designer Vera backstage, saying: 'Wow. What a true fashion moment... @VeraWangGang and Ana Wintor (sic) #nyfw.'

And of course, she couldn't resist a little boasting, sharing an image of herself with Vera, adding: 'With @VeraWangGang at #nyfw Smile'

It then turned into somewhat of a gush-fest, with Vera retweeting the message, adding: 'loved having you at the show Ms Super Chic! XxVera'

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 12 Sep 2012, 10:45; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added the pictures)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012

Post by FuturoST Tue 11 Sep 2012, 22:35

One more report

Following

Stacy KeiblerVerified
‏@StacyKeibler
Wow, @VeraWangGang killed it on the runway! I was blown away and can't wait to get into some of those pieces!!! Vera, #youmademyday Smile
Reply Retweet Favorite
RETWEETS
FAVORITE
FuturoST
FuturoST
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012

Post by blackmamba Tue 11 Sep 2012, 23:32

Aww,She is living the dream, methinks. I´m not sure anymore if she is getting the attention b/c of her association with George or because of herself. She has so many famous friends who seems to like her and have no problem to support her.

She looks gorgeous here.

blackmamba
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 12 Sep 2012, 00:18

from JustJared:

Stacy Keibler: Vera Wang Fashion Show!

Stacy Keibler attends the Vera Wang Spring 2013 Runway Show during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Stage at Lincoln Center on Tuesday (September 11) in New York City.

The 32-year-old actress went backstage after the show to say hi to Vera herself. “Say hi to George [Clooney] for me,” she told Stacy.

Stacy is staying in the city with her good pals Dave and Odette Annable while she’s in town. She’ll attend the Marchesa show tomorrow.

Earlier that day, Stacy was spotted keeping up with her fitness by riding her bike around the Chelsea neighborhood. She kept hydrated with a Vita Coco Orange beverage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 12 Sep 2012, 00:26

I would seriously pay money to see her wear one of those god-awful designs on a red carpet. The blue one is passable, but the others... Shocked

It always makes me laugh how serious people look at a fashion show. You're watching people walk back and forth, not doing trigonometry. Relax. Rolling Eyes
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 12 Sep 2012, 00:26

[quote="silly girl"]from JustJared:

The 32-year-old actress went backstage after the show to say hi to Vera herself. “Say hi to George [Clooney] for me,” she told Stacy.

Her backstage entry was compliments of "George" I'm sure. I doubt Vera Wang would have given her the time of day without her George connection.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 12 Sep 2012, 00:32

Missa wrote:I would seriously pay money to see her wear one of those god-awful designs on a red carpet. The blue one is passable, but the others... Shocked

It always makes me laugh how serious people look at a fashion show. You're watching people walk back and forth, not doing trigonometry. Relax. Rolling Eyes

I was looking at some pictures earlier today of some lined up for Victoria Beckham's show. The reason they look so serious is because they're starving. I'm surprised they have enough strength to walk the red carpet. Bone thin - check; chopped off hair - check; circles under eyes - check; forlorn, distant, dazed look in eyes - check. Honestly, they looked like prisoners lined up in a concentration camp.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 12 Sep 2012, 00:36

Ok I was just watching ENews and Cat Sadler (who tweeted about meeting her today) did a quick clip interview with SK----CS asked where GC was and SK said he was "in LA"...so quick I couldn't really tell but she didn't really smile when she said it. Like I said I couldn't really tell it was so quick. Probably reading too much into it. So the photos on the Germany thread are old?

Last edited by silly girl on Wed 12 Sep 2012, 00:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thoughts)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 12 Sep 2012, 00:39

EEOsandy wrote:
Missa wrote:I would seriously pay money to see her wear one of those god-awful designs on a red carpet. The blue one is passable, but the others... Shocked

I was looking at some pictures earlier today of some lined up for Victoria Beckham's show. The reason they look so serious is because they're starving. I'm surprised they have enough strength to walk the red carpet. Bone thin - check; chopped off hair - check; circles under eyes - check; forlorn, distant, dazed look in eyes - check. Honestly, they looked like prisoners lined up in a concentration camp.
Lol, I read that these models weight and count calories of everything they eat.

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 12 Sep 2012, 00:40

EEOsandy wrote:

Oh, I understand why the models look angry and dazed; their blood sugar levels are like .0000001. I meant the people in the audience. Look at that photo of Stacy in the audience; it's as though she's at a funeral. And it's everyone, not just her. Although I think some of those outfits qualify as violations of the Geneva conventions, so maybe that's what's so upsetting. George needs to get a satellite over NYC to monitor the crimes against humanity happening at Fashion Week right now.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 12 Sep 2012, 00:48

Well, Stacy is going to Marchesa tomorrow. I look forward to glimpses of that parade of atrociousness. Those dresses all look like walking draperies to me (although on a positive note, I think Georgina Chapman is gorgeous). Stacy's Oscar dress looked like somebody grabbed a lame tablecloth and wrapped it around her.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by blackmamba Wed 12 Sep 2012, 00:54

Maggy wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:

If you are interested in fashion and the upcoming trends you look a bit interested, serious and judging. I actually really like the green ensemble. Btw, Wang is a trend label and she became famous for her association with stars. Allthough she has a quite interesting CV she is more known & popular for her wedding dresses she designed for lots of stars, like heidi Klum ,Jennifer Lopez etc. Rolling Eyes #Justsaying

blackmamba
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 12 Sep 2012, 01:01

I think she looks fabulous in those pics. Yes, she is living the dream and having a fantastic time, go for it, I say, have some fun.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 12 Sep 2012, 01:33

I wonder how much Vita Coco Orange is paying her? Look at the perfect product placement. She has carefully placed her hand so that it is not covering the brand name and the beverage is facing the photog. Well done, Stacy.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 12 Sep 2012, 01:47

blackmamba wrote:
Maggy wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:

If you are interested in fashion and the upcoming trends you look a bit interested, serious and judging. I actually really like the green ensemble. Btw, Wang is a trend label and she became famous for her association with stars. Allthough she has a quite interesting CV she is more known & popular for her wedding dresses she designed for lots of stars, like heidi Klum ,Jennifer Lopez etc. Rolling Eyes #Justsaying

Yes, I know who Vera Wang is. But unlike the people in that audience, it seems, I will call a piece of crap a piece of crap, no matter whose name is on the label. I often wonder if the designers deliberately create something horrendous just to see how many people they can get to drool over it. April Fools! Wink If Stacy was as "interested and serious" about her acting career as she is about questionable fashion, she wouldn't have to trade on her man's name. #Justsaying

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 12 Sep 2012, 01:51

And I'm sure that Anna Wintour is now Stacy's #1 fan with her spelling her name so wrong!!! CS
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 12 Sep 2012, 01:55

Yes, Anna seems like a very easygoing, understanding woman. Forget Fashion Week, Stacy will be lucky if she's allowed within the New York city limits after that one.

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 12 Sep 2012, 02:11

I love how you can't see Anna Wintour's face in the picture. I doubt Anna even acknowledged Stacy, much less took a photo with her.

Anna may be a little hard core in the bitchy department, but at least she doesn't sell out to famewhores.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 12 Sep 2012, 02:15

Clooneygirl wrote:I love how you can't see Anna Wintour's face in the picture. I doubt Anna even acknowledged Stacy, much less took a photo with her.

Anna may be a little hard core in the bitchy department, but at least she doesn't sell out to famewhores.

So she took a picture of two women who clearly aren't paying attention to her and may not even be aware she is photographing them, then posted it on twitter. Obnoxious much, Stacy? Enjoy it now, because if The Sun is right, your fifteen minutes are up in 3, 2.......
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by blackmamba Wed 12 Sep 2012, 03:33

The Sun (no idea what article what you guys are talking about) is as much right as the DailyFail. You can`t trust what they publish.

I had from the beginning my problems with the relationship between Stacy &him.Whatever, we won`t find out anyway before the US presidency election.

I agree with you above that her bike pics with the drinks are just embarrassing. Can`t she at least try to be a bit more subtile and make it look like paparazzi pics.

blackmamba
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 12 Sep 2012, 03:48

Vera Wang? Watch out for wedding dress rumours. That's still what she's most famous for, isn't she?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 12 Sep 2012, 04:00

Katiedot wrote:Vera Wang? Watch out for wedding dress rumours. That's still what she's most famous for, isn't she?

That's what I thought! Vera will be designing Stacy's dress!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 12 Sep 2012, 10:48

Oooh, don't even think it, Lorna!

Found by Henway:

Yoana Baraschi‏@YoanaBaraschi11h
@StacyKeibler looked absolutely #Stunning last night in @YoanaBaraschi at the @wmag party in New York. pic.twitter.com/hcBD7P8W

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 12 Sep 2012, 10:56

Why does Stacy have to criticised for doing a photoshoot advertising something ?
She hasn't tried to imply that she's been caught by paps and isn't responsible for what is written on a gossip site is she ?

What's wrong with her making a spelling mistake in a quick tweet ? Many spelling mistakes are made on here by posters !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 12 Sep 2012, 11:21

Gotta say, I love this dress and the one she wore at the Vera Wang show.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 12 Sep 2012, 12:02

Both the dresses are lovely. She looks really nice in the photos.

I think what we're giggling at about the spelling mistake is that Anna Wintour is NOT someone who would take her name being spelled wrong well. Have you ever seen The Devil Wears Prada? Meryl's character is based on Anna Wintour, if that gives you any indication of how pleasant she is.

And really, if you're such a fan of someone, you learn how to spell her name. I don't around posting about "Jorj Clunee".
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 12 Sep 2012, 13:34

Yes I've seen Devil Wears Prada and read the book.
And if the real woman is anywhere
near as bad as portrayed by Meryl then she deserves to have her name spelt wrongly... Lol

Comments about Stacy's mis-spelling is just a lot of fuss
about nothing IMO
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 12 Sep 2012, 14:17

Again, this goes back to absolutely no research or planning on Stacy's part. If you're going to try to fit into the fashion world (or any other world) which clearly she has been trying to do this year, you learn who the players are. You also learn as much as you can about the players and you sure as heck learn how to properly pronounce and spell their names. Anna Wintour is not only a player, some might say she is the team captain. A quick internet search would have provided the proper spelling of her name.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 12 Sep 2012, 14:36

Stacy looks good at the shows . She gets paid to advertise things thats a part of her job. I wonder if she was looking for something to wear to the carousel of hope ball thats coming up next month.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 12 Sep 2012, 18:48

Concerning the comment on another thread about her hair going darker, her hair looks the same to me in the picture where she's standing in front of the oak wall...
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 12 Sep 2012, 21:48

I agree Joanna her spelling of the name is not that big of deal we all misspell. I think she looks pretty in the second pic. Some people look good in ponytails and others don't. I don't think Stacy is one that should wear one it makes her head and face look to big. The dress looked great on her.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 12 Sep 2012, 23:11

I like ponytails . I am not wild about the black dress,

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 13 Sep 2012, 01:28

Marchesa Show Pictures:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry - I dont know how to post pics. This might be her best look yet.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 13 Sep 2012, 01:37

Here you go. She does look nice here; the color suits her.

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 13 Sep 2012, 01:37

I do like the dress.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 13 Sep 2012, 01:43

Thanks for posting the pic, Missa.

Her make up looks amazing. I am reserving comments about her hair until is see her straight on, but not too shaby otherwise.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 13 Sep 2012, 01:51

Im with you Clooneygirl - I like her hair in short styles as in the wedding dress photo shoot, but not sure about the style above. Nuetral lipstick suits her better I think and I like how she has left jewellery to bare minimum. Look at me, as if I know anyting about fashion HA HA
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 13 Sep 2012, 01:52

Clooneygirl wrote:Thanks for posting the pic, Missa.

Her make up looks amazing. I am reserving comments about her hair until is see her straight on, but not too shaby otherwise.

It is a nice combination of up-do with a slant to cover the forehead. It would be interesting to find out if they did split up already; I think she's looked better this week than she has throughout her relationship with George. it would be kind of funny to discover it happened after all his "stylists" went away.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 13 Sep 2012, 01:57

Uh oh, it looks like Stacy's role model, Kim Kartrashian, is also at the Marchesa show. God helps us all. Vomit 1
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 13 Sep 2012, 02:10

I think she looks lovely here. I like her hair like that. The style of the dress isn't my cuppatea, but I like the color on her.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 13 Sep 2012, 03:29

She looks very pretty here, great makeup and the color does look good on her.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 13 Sep 2012, 04:27

I love the color of the dress on her .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 13 Sep 2012, 04:36

I think she looks really great here. Love the dress, love the colour on her and happy with hair and makeup.

It looks like she's got into her style groove and found some things that are really her.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 13 Sep 2012, 07:49

I think I like yesterday's dress better. She does look nice in this color I just don't like the style (the top bothers me)....I do think her hair and makeup are better than yesterday. They are softer on her. Not bad though....JMO.

Personally the idea of posing would make me laugh....how do these celebrities do it? Laughing

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 13 Sep 2012, 10:00

Found by Henway:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 13 Sep 2012, 10:19

I like the red dress she looks good I hope she wears something else to the carousel of hope ball not Marchesa.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Thu 13 Sep 2012, 12:22

She looks classy and stylish in the red dress. I know. STACY. Very Happy

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 13 Sep 2012, 13:48

LornaDoone wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Vera Wang? Watch out for wedding dress rumours. That's still what she's most famous for, isn't she?

That's what I thought! Vera will be designing Stacy's dress!

Oh I wish he would just get it over with, so we could have some real fun of him sneaking out at night showing up with other women and stories of his bride Stacy catching him talking of course threw a mutal "Friend"! Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes alien clown bounce affraid

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 13 Sep 2012, 13:52

Gosh, she looks good. Grace Kelly/Barbara Marx looks

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 13 Sep 2012, 14:56

I have to agree! The dress is a great color on her and her makeup is soft.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next