George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims

+7
party animal - not!
LornaDoone
theminis
playfuldeb
Way2Old4Dis
Philippago
Katiedot
11 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims Empty Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims

Post by Katiedot Sat 07 Sep 2013, 07:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'Checking out the show with my girlfriend!' Stacy Keibler and Molly Sims animate the Helmut Lang runway with friendly banter

By JENNIFER PEARSON

PUBLISHED:, 7 September 2013

It looked like Stacy Keibler and Molly Sims were exchanging some stylish tips of their own.

The former pro-wrestler and the supermodel were certainly getting along beautifully as they attended the Helmut Lang Spring 2014 fashion show in New York.

Stacy and Molly were practically giddy with excitement when they spied each other at the show, grasping hands and chatting rapidly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gossip girls: Stacy Keibler had fun chatting with dazzling Molly Sims at the Helmut Lang Spring 2014 runway show during New York Fashion Week on Friday

The meeting even caused Stacy to later share a cute snapshot of the two along with the message: ''Checking out the @helmutlang show w my girlfriend @MollyBSims #nyfw.'

Molly did likewise, posting the same photo with the caption: 'Love, love, love @stacykeibler and I at @helmutlang! #NYFW.'

Once the shrill greeting were over, the ladies settled themselves comfortably in the front row where their animated banter continued throughout the event, part of the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

Model perfect: The former pro-wrestler held her own in a sleek leather outfit beside the supermodel

Great to see you: Stacy and Molly grasped each other with giddy excitement at the show

Isn't she lovely: The blonde sometime actress showed off her toned legs in a purplish mini-skirt and pointy heels

Lovely: The blonde sometime actress showed off her toned legs in a purplish mini-skirt and pointy heels

Legs crossed: The lucky front-row ladies took a moment to check their iPhones during the fashion show

Stacy, 33, was sleekly outfitted in a black-and-burgundy leather mini-skirt and edgy black leather jacket with wide lapels, while a white top provided just the right amount of light.

George Clooney's ex-girlfriend added sexy black heels and a complimentary black handbag to complete her wardrobe while her hair was pulled back into a smoothly elegant ponytail.

Not one to be beat, Molly wowed observers with her own dramatic version of haute couture.

Hugs: Stacy shared this cosy snapshot of her and Molly on her Twitter page, writing: 'checking out the helmut lang show with my girlfriend Molly Sims'

Impeccable: Stacy's make-up was a mix of natural browns and rose, while her hair was pulled back into a sleek ponytail

Molly was draped in a satiny frock that featured alternating panels of grey and black, and added a long jacket with satin lining as the finishing touch. The 40-year-old mother-of-one wore practical shoes of black shining leather that had wide heels and peep toes.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims

Post by Philippago Sat 07 Sep 2013, 08:11

Why Stacey dresses so bad?!
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at New York fashion week with Molly Sims

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 07 Sep 2013, 14:21

The Clooney All-Access Pass must come with a grace period on the expiration date...

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 07 Sep 2013, 21:00

I found it funny that in the very first picture of the two of them, they have matching kneecaps
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 07 Sep 2013, 23:18

Well as I didn't add a spoonful of snark to my coffee this morning, I think Stacy looks fab and happy.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 07 Sep 2013, 23:30

theminis wrote:Well as I didn't add a spoonful of snark to my coffee this morning, I think Stacy looks fab and happy.
I just spit out my pop! Thanks for the laugh!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 07 Sep 2013, 23:38

Yep. And yep.......

Definitely a speedy traveller too. Er, that's LA, then Nevada, NYC, Denver for NFL, back to NYC.............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 08 Sep 2013, 07:49

I wasn't being snarky. I have always made positive comments about her, her relationships, etc, even when everyone else here was bashing her. This comment made today was made in fun. WOW !
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 09 Sep 2013, 23:45

playfuldeb wrote:I found it funny that in the very first picture of the two of them, they have matching kneecaps
And I'm seeing some cellutite. What a Face 
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 10 Sep 2013, 00:02

playfuldeb wrote:I wasn't being snarky. I have always made positive comments about her, her relationships, etc, even when everyone else here was bashing her. This comment made today was made in fun. WOW !
Playful wasn't talking to you - I was also being funny...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 10 Sep 2013, 00:04

isogotit wrote:
playfuldeb wrote:I found it funny that in the very first picture of the two of them, they have matching kneecaps
And I'm seeing some cellutite. What a Face 
Oh No cellulite - oh my goodness, has anyone alerted the media - really are we still having a go at women who have cellulite?

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 10 Sep 2013, 15:58

Yep, she looks happy and relaxed. She met up with a friend. Good press. Good for her.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by marysunshine Tue 10 Sep 2013, 17:36

Saw a few photos of SK walking around NY, wearing her trademark super short shorts, trying to look disinterested in the attention she was trying to attract. Thought she moved on to more designer looks when out and about. Between that and that shot of her in a swim suit and fur coat in the desert, has she gone back to her old ways, since the break -up? Having difficulty keeping up, my pc is close to needing cpr.

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnya2k12 Wed 11 Sep 2013, 04:39

marysunshine wrote:Saw a few photos of SK walking around NY, wearing her trademark super short shorts, trying to look disinterested in the attention she was trying to attract.  Thought she moved on to more designer looks when out and about.  Between that and that shot of her in a swim suit and fur coat in the desert,  has she gone back to her old ways, since the break -up?  Having difficulty keeping up, my pc is close to needing cpr.
Well...Miley Cyrus has been making news as of late, and Stacy is getting a leg up (no pun intended) on her any way she can.

johnnya2k12
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 11 Sep 2013, 12:41

johnnya2k12 wrote:
marysunshine wrote:Saw a few photos of SK walking around NY, wearing her trademark super short shorts, trying to look disinterested in the attention she was trying to attract.  Thought she moved on to more designer looks when out and about.  Between that and that shot of her in a swim suit and fur coat in the desert,  has she gone back to her old ways, since the break -up?  Having difficulty keeping up, my pc is close to needing cpr.
Well...Miley Cyrus has been making news as of late, and Stacy is getting a leg up (no pun intended) on her any way she can.
Um, with all due respect, there's no way Stacy's behavior is trying to compete with Miley Cyrus. Sorry, but for starters, Stacy's level of fame and name recognition don't come close to Miley's and secondly, (I can't believe I'm saying this...) Stacy's behavior, while depicting carefree bohemian hedonism at Burning Man and showing some leg in NYC, don't EVEN come close to the bawdy, crude, flagrantly immature exhibitionism Cyrus literally thrust in the faces of millions just to get attention. C'mon - absolutely no comparison to be made.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 11 Sep 2013, 13:46

Couldn't agree more, Lakin........and she's been on other fashion runway front rows - Monica Lhullier, (sorry can't spell it), Zac Posen.......

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 11 Sep 2013, 13:57

In all fairness, Stacy used to behave a lot like Cyrus in her WWF wrestling days, but she's refined her image, polished up quite a bit, and is acting like she has some sense, so that's why I don't think it's accurate to make a current comparison.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum