George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week

+3
it's me
barla
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week Empty Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 Feb 2012, 07:46

Before we get too indignant about this, please remember this is a gossip column so who knows if it's true? I think fashion week is in New York and she's in LA. Secondly, if it's true, this is pretty routine for many celebrities.

From NY Post

Last Updated: 12:01 AM, February 3, 2012

Stacy Keibler may be coming soon to a front row near you. We hear George Clooney’s gal pal, a former pro wrestler not known as a fashion muse, is being offered $5,000-plus to wear jeans and other branded duds during Fashion Week, which begins Thursday.

“She’s an all-American girl. She’s hot in the press right now,” a fashion marketer told us. Keibler recently signed with William Morris Endeavor, and sources say she’s upped her personal appearance fee to $25,000.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week Empty Re: Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week

Post by barla Fri 03 Feb 2012, 10:40

.....Stacy must remind you not to wear panties contenitive .... look at the photo of her posted on Popsugar now....... the Golden Globes' Red Carpet ... buaahhhh......
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week Empty Re: Stacy Keible get paid to promote clothes for fashion week

Post by it's me Fri 03 Feb 2012, 13:26

not bad
she will be busy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 04 Feb 2012, 02:46

this is ridiculous when people are starving and the economy has tanked so much. Sorry, But SK wearing a pair of jeans is not going to make me buy them, just like when Kim K wears something I would never buy it. She is sill doing D-list work. I wonder why no big names are giving her contracts. Even Eli was able to get Cavalli and Pantene campaigns which is better than is better than being paid to wear a pair of jeans or host a party. If she wants to be taken seriously she is going to need to stop focusing on just raking in the cash and actually focus on real projects.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 04 Feb 2012, 07:03

I think most people are very aware that this isn't a serious relationship and are treating that way. It isn't like she is engaged or going to get George down the aisle. She is just the lastest in a very long line of untalented wannabes George is dating. Only reason she is even getting this attention and offers of cash is cause she is dating George. Heck even the articles themselves are pointing it out very clearly that the only reason why she is getting these offers is because of George. Stacy has been in Hollywood a long time so people know really what she can do so I guess she is getting offers based on what people see she has to offer. Also the BAFTA's are next week so if she goes she will be missing out on that and I don't see George attending NY fashion week. We will have to wait and see if she even shows up I find it hard to believe she would miss out on all the attention she would get from the BAFTA's.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 04 Feb 2012, 07:48

I agree Dex, BAFTA's will be on her priority list. Wink

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 05 Feb 2012, 22:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

February 4, 2012
Tim @ 10:36 pm

Stacy Keibler To Earn A Million For Attending Events

Stacy Keibler will be appearing at Fashion Week next week and is getting paid some big bucks to do it.

She is expected to change her clothes eight times per day and will be part of events during six days. She is being paid $5,000 or more per garment that she wears. Each outfit should give her $25,000. Thats over a million dollars for six days of work just to wear outfits.

I guess she has to start thanking George Clooney for her new found money source.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 05 Feb 2012, 22:31

I said it in the EC thread and I'll say it here: there's a phrase for this - w__________ one's self. As I said, I also include the Kim K's of the world, too.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 05 Feb 2012, 22:37

Think this will get blocked from her twitter?

XXXXX
Stacy Keibler To Earn A Million For Attending Events [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @AddThis CAN U SAY GOLD DIGGER @stacykeibler

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down