George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012

+27
barla
noodle
lelacorb
m4rose
it's me
The next mrs clooney
tzizz
Dior
party animal - not!
Henway
Bidbod
amaretti
pandabear
Cinderella
annemarie
Joanna
LornaDoone
Katiedot
melbert
Clooneygirl
theminis
Maggy
EEOsandy
Missa
blackmamba
FuturoST
silly girl
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012

Post by traone Sun 30 Sep 2012, 18:38

I just finished reading my latest copy of "The Hollywood Reporter" magazine, and they had just a one and 1/4 page photo-with a one paragraph write up of "New York Fashion Week". Now I love the "THR" because they aren't like the other magazines, they keep it real, and don't publicize for the sake of a stars girlfriend. They had a picture of Kim K and Kanye, but cut Stacy out. I thought that was kind of funny, since she was also sitting front row. Here is how they summed up the fashion week in New York:

The Hollywood Reporter: September 28, 2012 Issue

Quote"

"Fashionistas rate designers by their new collections----and the media judge by the quantity and quality of the stars who can be enticed to their runway shows. The city's most stylish week started out slow until Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Marisa Tomei, Camilla Belle and Olivia Munn showed up to the Michael Kors show at Lincoln Center. Nanette Lepore had a front row filled with such friends as Stanley Tucci, Edie Falco, and Jennifer Westfeldt. Marchesa managed the media coup of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West front and center, while other celebs there, including Michelle Trachtenberg, Tyra Banks, Madisen Beaty and Stacy Keibler, were utterly upstaged. Said Tucci of his Fashion Week experience, "It's exactly like The Devil Wears Prads."
by Merle Ginsberg."
Quote"

I am really eager to hear all of your opinions, to me it doesn't sound like "THR" cares too much for G's girl. I've seen the pics on this thread, and Stacy was front and center! So ladies, what do you think.....
And remember, I am new to this, so if I did anything wrong, be gentle and kind[b]
traone
traone
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at NY Fashion Week 2012

Post by melbert Sun 30 Sep 2012, 19:03

You did fine Traone! Actually that pretty much sums up the fact that Stacy really isn't "all that" to some.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by traone Sun 30 Sep 2012, 19:57

Thanks Melbert!
traone
traone
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3