George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 11 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 11 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 11 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 11 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

+55
macs
laetval
Missa
Astras
OofOof
kat2030
madsky
Pari
fluffy
theminis
caudata
Lighterside
bellybaby
George Fan
noodle
barla
pandabear
Henway
davidarochelle
fava
Dior
MM
Atalante
m4rose
NotAvailable
Aly
LaProfessora
Vi
bamboochacha
lucy
Merlin
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
phys major
silly girl
it's me
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
pattygirl
socimar
watching
melbert
adgran
Michelle meyers
blubelle
Katiedot
LyndaGirl
Lakin460
Joanna
annemarie
EEOsandy
cindigirl
party animal - not!
lovelylois
59 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 11 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by Michelle meyers Mon 23 Apr 2012, 23:29

Whatever
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 11 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by Michelle meyers Mon 23 Apr 2012, 23:41

Every opinion matters, it's the situation that is getting the " whatever"
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 24 Apr 2012, 00:08

Yeah - she's ugly. flower

I wonder if she knows the President didn't invite George and his plus one to this upcoming dinner.....I read they are guests of Time magazine. Kinda sad that it wasn't a personal invite, but hey - free food and booze. woo hoo.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 24 Apr 2012, 00:10

Bamboo, that's because it's the Correspondents' Dinner. They invite celebrities and other "newsworthy" people as their guests.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 24 Apr 2012, 00:13

I know that - but does she? flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 24 Apr 2012, 01:56

"I rarely tell anybody what they should be doing with their life." clooney quote

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha flower

bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 24 Apr 2012, 02:01

bamboochacha wrote:Yeah - she's ugly. flower

I wonder if she knows the President didn't invite George and his plus one to this upcoming dinner.....I read they are guests of Time magazine. Kinda sad that it wasn't a personal invite, but hey - free food and booze. woo hoo.

Right, the President has nothing to do with the WHCD as he is invited himself.... and it is not held at the White House at all, it never was. This is the latest news from Washington:

This weekend is the White House Correspondents' Dinner, which means a tornado of beautiful celebrities and media moguls will descend upon Washington to attend the dinner and its dozens of before- and after-parties.

The purpose of this dinner is to honor the great work of Washington’s best reporters. It is a fundraiser for journalism scholarships and it takes place at the Washington Hilton Hotel on April 28.

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama will probably attend along with senior government officials but he is not the one who has been inviting the celebrities .

George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Kiebler will be coming as guests of TIME Magazine, Sofia Vergara and Elizabeth Banks as guests of ABC, Daniel Day-Lewis as a guest of Huffington Post, Claire Danes as a guest of CBS, Stevie Wonder as a guest of American Urban Radio Networks, and Reese Witherspoon and Viola Davis will be guests of Newsweek--just to name a few.

The White House Correspondent’s Dinner is not just a dinner, it is a series of parties with the main event occurring on April 28. George and Stacey will probably attend 2 dinners:

The first one:
Hosted By: People and TIME Magazines
When: Friday, April 27
Where: St. Regis, 923 16th Street NW
Deets: This invite-only party is a must-attend for celebs. Expect to see George Clooney, Stacy Kiebler, Steven Spielberg and Leon Panetta among the glittering guests.

Second dinner:
Hosted By: The White House Correspondents' Association
When: Saturday, April 28
Where: Washington Hilton, 1919 Connecticut Avenue NW
Deets: This is the main event, obviously. Jimmy Kimmel will be hosting this year.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 24 Apr 2012, 02:14

Oh I see, the magazines suck up to the celebs and they sell mags writing about the celebs. No wonder they're always kind to his girflriend of the moment - they want to continue using George to make mo money.
Right-o. hmmm.

Well. Thank you for clarification. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 24 Apr 2012, 04:28

About the grocery store run. Maybe this is something her PR people told her to do for her "image" thing she is trying to change. Maybe it wasnt her idea at all. However, just saw a season of Pick-up Artist that my son downloaded and there is SK, stripping down to her panties on TV. Those are the kind of things that will crush her new image.

Thanks Joanna for the video. As a photographer I really really enjoyed it. I see emotions in her face that I wasnt expecting; doubt, uncertainty. Makes her more like us. At least this girl doesnt put herself on a pedestal like some GFs in the past.

As for the relationship thing; I think George is helping an old friend get a jump back into the entertainment industry in a new direction. I dont think they're sleeping together, or living together. I believe he did mention somewhere on this thread that he has known her for a while.

jmo's.

Last edited by playfuldeb on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 05:15; edited 1 time in total
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 24 Apr 2012, 12:52

So George and GF aren't invited to the Main event?? That's the one that's the most fun!! Crying or Very sad So they're going to some party - and Sofia Vegara will be there, look out for more "if I were a lesbian" comments from Cray...

Also, in response to all the weirdness in the Comments section of JJ - if Wacko (she/it has too many names to count at this point), keeps spilling that bile, it's going back fire on them. When I see someone bashing SK about things like the size of her head, etc., it doesn't make me dislike her more, in fact, I find myself feeling kinda sorry for her.....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Apr 2012, 12:56

Just in case anyone's wondering, I'm cleaning up this thread, moving comments that would be better elsewhere where they belong.

As a favour to me, could I ask that when anyone has new news about Stacy to start a new thread for it?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 24 Apr 2012, 13:20

bellybaby wrote:So George and GF aren't invited to the Main event?? That's the one that's the most fun!! Crying or Very sad So they're going to some party - and Sofia Vegara will be there, look out for more "if I were a lesbian" comments from Cray...

Yes they are invited to the "Main event". Where did you get they impression that they are not? The main event is the dinner at the Hilton. There is speculation that they will be at a dinner the night before also, but I'll believe that when I see it. Not sure G would devote that much time to this type of event.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 24 Apr 2012, 14:09

The comments on her body to me are just wrong we are all made different some taller some shorter . I will never understand how this is considered important she is a human being who was born that way.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 24 Apr 2012, 14:49

fava wrote:
bellybaby wrote:So George and GF aren't invited to the Main event?? That's the one that's the most fun!! Crying or Very sad So they're going to some party - and Sofia Vegara will be there, look out for more "if I were a lesbian" comments from Cray...

Yes they are invited to the "Main event". Where did you get they impression that they are not? The main event is the dinner at the Hilton. There is speculation that they will be at a dinner the night before also, but I'll believe that when I see it. Not sure G would devote that much time to this type of event.

From this:

The first one:
Hosted By: People and TIME Magazines
When: Friday, April 27
Where: St. Regis, 923 16th Street NW
Deets: This invite-only party is a must-attend for celebs. Expect to see George Clooney, Stacy Kiebler, Steven Spielberg and Leon Panetta among the glittering guests.

Second dinner:
Hosted By: The White House Correspondents' Association
When: Saturday, April 28
Where: Washington Hilton, 1919 Connecticut Avenue NW
Deets: This is the main event, obviously. Jimmy Kimmel will be hosting this year.

But, then went back to read, and in the sentence before this, it said that George and Stacey will probably attend 2 dinners:.....my bad.... poisson davril

Last edited by bellybaby on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 14:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checking the quotes)

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 24 Apr 2012, 20:27

I know this is televised in the U.S. Does anyone know when it will be on and what station? Thanks in advance.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 11 Empty Stacy Kiebler general thread part nine

Post by cindigirl Tue 24 Apr 2012, 20:36

Katie quote:
"As a favour to me, could I ask that when anyone has new news about Stacy to start a new thread for it?"

OK Katie, this new thread is called "part nine."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 24 Apr 2012, 20:51

bluebelle...I posted a link on the actual thread about the dinner
regarding a live covering of the event.
There are some previous events on youtube as well I think
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 24 Apr 2012, 21:08

Thanks Joanna
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 24 Apr 2012, 21:19

I can't think of anything to say about her now except I hope she and George enjoyed all the goodies they bought at WF, but here's the new thread.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 25 Apr 2012, 11:34

People's Sexiest Woman Alive issue comes out shortly. Do we assume that strings have been pulled / increased recognition due to relationship will get her a mention???
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 25 Apr 2012, 11:48

It's just come to my attention that
I am considered to be a personal friend of Stacy Keibler
or at least "a fan" of hers, by some ladies here. Laughing out loud

I'm sorry, but after laughing my geriatric socks off, I just want to say that living in UK I'd never even heard of the women's wrestling scene in USA, let alone an individual called Stacy Keibler,
before she was brought onto this George Clooney forum.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 25 Apr 2012, 12:52

What do you think of Stacy? It seems to me a woman is not smart, and silly goose that I have deduced from the interviews I've read and from his behavior on the red carpet (when a person is always smiling as I think Stacy is stupid because if the human being is intelligent has many facial expressions and smiles a lot different). Physically Stacy seems to me a beautiful woman from afar and when it is resumed in the foreground (especially near George) to me she looks like a matron, her face does not convince me at times seems pretty bad sometimes I feel like all the bad people redone . I believe she will be with George for a long time because she is a woman of few claims that content with the red carpet where it is also believed to dress elegant. I do not think George see in her "his woman" but a companion, a lady's companion when he does not want to feel alone. I can not see George and Stacy make speeches but most important I can not imagine George interested in listening to the speeches of Stacy but making a good fuck, I see it is ok for a good fuck!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 25 Apr 2012, 12:55

Mm, think somebody asked a similar question about me, Joanna.

And I'm in the UK too, know nothing about wrestling in the US (or should I say acting in a ring?) or Ms Keibler before this.

Just putting my view of this relationship as I see it, same as everybody else

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 26 Apr 2012, 01:17

This is beginning to remind me of a soap opera and George is like the character Victor. LOL,. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Apr 2012, 04:08

cindigirl wrote:Katie quote:
"As a favour to me, could I ask that when anyone has new news about Stacy to start a new thread for it?"

Ok. But why did you start a new general thread for her when we already have one (part eight)? I meant actual news about her doing stuff or am I missing something here?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 27 Apr 2012, 05:44

oopsie I thought along the same way as Cindigirl also. I would have started a enw thread.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Apr 2012, 07:41

I still don't get it, sorry! Why?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:53

lelacorb wrote:What do you think of Stacy? It seems to me a woman is not smart, and silly goose that I have deduced from the interviews I've read and from his behavior on the red carpet (when a person is always smiling as I think Stacy is stupid because if the human being is intelligent has many facial expressions and smiles a lot different). Physically Stacy seems to me a beautiful woman from afar and when it is resumed in the foreground (especially near George) to me she looks like a matron, her face does not convince me at times seems pretty bad sometimes I feel like all the bad people redone . I believe she will be with George for a long time because she is a woman of few claims that content with the red carpet where it is also believed to dress elegant. I do not think George see in her "his woman" but a companion, a lady's companion when he does not want to feel alone. I can not see George and Stacy make speeches but most important I can not imagine George interested in listening to the speeches of Stacy but making a good fuck, I see it is ok for a good fuck!
lelacorb, do not underestimate the MS Keibler.
We all know, nobody is that smiley all day long, but her fake smile is the perfect coverage for the iron woman behind, who wants to be on top so desperately.
She is doing a pretty good job whitewashing from the nasty things she did in the ring and her semi-nude pics into ...ok, I don't know, what she is now, the happy messenger of beauty, health and fashion?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 27 Apr 2012, 13:00

Dior, I do not underestimate the clever goose capable of withstanding anything to attend the red carpet, she will not long endure the behavior of George exciting to her because her goal is fame!r,
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 28 Apr 2012, 02:16

Here's some good news. I don't think she'll feel too out of place - I read that Lindsay Lohan is going too. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sat 28 Apr 2012, 02:36

bamboochacha wrote:This is beginning to remind me of a soap opera and George is like the character Victor. LOL,. flower

HEY! I watch that too!
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Apr 2012, 08:48

Dior wrote: She is doing a pretty good job whitewashing from the nasty things she did in the ring and her semi-nude pics
Whitewashing? You know what that means, right? It's where you pretend you didn't do something and then cover it up to hide it, you try to change history.

I don't see Stacy hiding anything. She's never pretended she hasn't done the wrestling or the photos and in fact still posts pictures of her early days on her own twitter account. That's the opposite of whitewashing.

What she is doing is changing. I don't think anyone here is doing the same job, wearing the same clothes or even has exactly the same opinions and prioties in life now as they did in their 20s so why can't Stacy also change?

Even if she wanted to stay exactly the same, at 32 she's no longer the starlet she was even 5 years ago and in a few short years nobody will be wanting to take pictures of her in underwear so she's going to have to move on. Better she makes the move herself than be forced into it?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 28 Apr 2012, 13:37

I think I know why she didn't fly out to DC yesterday. I followed a tweet trail & saw that they taped that show she is doing live last night...

Jessica Luza
‏ @jessluza

Nice meeting you! Safe travels! RT @StacyKeibler: Excited to work on set today with my friend @dannymasterson & his new show @menatworkTBS.
3:14 PM - 27 Apr 12 via TweetCaster for iOS ·

Jessica Luza
‏ @jessluza

More fun on the set of @menatworkTBS with @michaelcassidy & @adambusch. Excited for the live taping tonight! #fb [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3:16 PM - 27 Apr 12 via TweetCaster for iOS ·

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 28 Apr 2012, 15:06

She probably flew in after George or is leaving this morning .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 28 Apr 2012, 15:49

Katiedot wrote:
cindigirl wrote:Katie quote:

Ok. But why did you start a new general thread for her when we already have one (part eight)? I meant actual news about her doing stuff or am I missing something here?

Sorry Katie, I thought you wanted to start a new thread with new news about Stacy. When a thread gets too long we usually go on to the next number thread. I don't know how I could have misread this.

Well, no good deed ever goes unpunished.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Apr 2012, 20:05

cindigirl wrote:Sorry Katie, I thought you wanted to start a new thread with new news about Stacy.
Yes, I would love it if people started a new thread when they have new news about Stacy or George or whatever. But you started a new thread without any new news . . . that's what I couldn't understand.

No worries, shall I merge this with the existing general thread?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 28 Apr 2012, 21:13

That's fine by me. I'm one of those "people pleasers" and I jumped in to accomodate. Sorry for the misunderstanding. lip smack
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 28 Apr 2012, 21:15

Yes please merge 8 and 9 threads. They both are running at the same time and it is getting very confusing where to post.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 29 Apr 2012, 12:17

Nina Garcia ‏ @ninagarcia
"Integrity reveals beauty." Thomas Leonard
Retweeted by Stacy Keibler
=====================================

Unfortunately, there is “a kind of beauty” that can get photo-shopped, so is “a type of integrity” na? Very Happy Thankfully though, REAL BEAUTY can go through rough weather living ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, where as TRUE INTEGRITY has to do the same living in a glass house!!! I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 30 Apr 2012, 18:38

Ok I can't copy on my work computer but her latest retweet is this:

RT @tinybuddha:"whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it." Ekhart Tolle

She also tweeted: Are you a dreamer or a dream-maker.

Not sure what she means....let the discussion begin Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 03 May 2012, 11:14

There will be new pap shots shortly.

Stacey Keibler escorted out of the Hollywood Bowl by security, followed by Bruno Tonioli of "Dancing With The Stars" and Terri Seymour of "Extra" into Bowl Bar in Hollywood Ca.

Source

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
There is nothing better in this moment then listening to 1 of my fave songs by @coldplay @HollywoodBowl #thescientist [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 12:03

So they either split or she is really into breakup music right now. She could just be playing games knowing people are questioning her relationship.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 03 May 2012, 12:54

annemarie wrote:So they either split or she is really into breakup music right now. She could just be playing games knowing people are questioning her relationship.

I forsee another Einstein twitter pic coming shortly.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 13:05

watching wrote:
annemarie wrote:So they either split or she is really into breakup music right now. She could just be playing games knowing people are questioning her relationship.

Either Einstein or a Birthday dinner date.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 03 May 2012, 13:52

annemarie wrote:
watching wrote:

Either Einstein or a Birthday dinner date.

Agreed. Well I'm assuming that she won't be tagging along to the Houston lecture. He will most likely G fly in and out on the same day as it isn't a long flight and there is no need or reason why she would attend - other than to be supportive.

He will most likely be in LA for his bday - no time to have a Cabo vacation, unless a very short one, in between the Houston lecture and the Obama fundraiser.

Either way, something will end up in the press.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 03 May 2012, 14:14

i reasd (on COH actually) G will be flying out of Houston on Friday, as he's expected to attend a party/reception after the lecture.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 03 May 2012, 18:27

The plot thickens, ... LOL! , hey guys I do miss a ... corpse, ... Yeah Right Bounce
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 03 May 2012, 19:30

Oh, have I missed something? Have they broken up? Crikey, this time last week they were having dinner with Mr and Mrs Gerber

Oh, and according to the host of the Brilliant Lecture Series, GTC is flying in this afternoon, and flying out tomorrow morning. But I'm really sorry, but I can't remember where I saw that..............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 19:34

Hey party animal just speculation over Stacy's tweets of two of her favorite breakup songs. Have they or haven't they we will see by his birth day I'm sure.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Thu 03 May 2012, 19:42

I honestly can't believe I am saying this, but I do hope they haven't broken up and her breakup song tweets are just a coincidence. Otherwise this girl really just fell out of high school, no I take it back middle school. Cryptically tweeting about a breakup is so juvenile. I just hate seeing any adult woman acting this way. Again we will see soon.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next