George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game

+38
laetval
Jade
sarah ali
mimi1970
MM
phys major
Cinderella
fluffy
bellybaby
Natascha
MyGirlKylie
Joanna
lelacorb
lula-mae
LornaDoone
watching
Pari
Missa
lovelylois
Casey
Charley
madsky
Dexterdidit
zizi
melbert
premiere
pandabear
pattygirl
Sabby
sisieq
lolo"layla"
Merlin
m4rose
ladydi
it's me
sadDonkey
cindigirl
Henway
42 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 2 Empty Re: George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game

Post by cindigirl Mon 21 Nov 2011, 00:36

Thanks girls for all your comments and analysis. So funny George goes to a ball game and it's like a 'second coming'. I still believe she's a PR girlfriend and he has no intention of marrying her (or anybody).

I give him credit for his energy and resourcefulness . If I had surgery 2 days earlier the last thing I would want to do is travel to a game.
I think he likes to play games with his fans as always and he's probably laughing his butt off at this point.

Although I must admit he looks like hell in that photo. Get some sleep George.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 2 Empty Re: George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game

Post by cindigirl Mon 21 Nov 2011, 00:42

Mel, left arm in a sling, seriously? Are we being taken for a ride?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 21 Nov 2011, 00:43

LOL Zen Master.

Last edited by sadDonkey on Mon 21 Nov 2011, 12:31; edited 1 time in total

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 21 Nov 2011, 00:43

melbert wrote:"Ogden posted a photo of himself posing outside a suite with Clooney, whose left arm was in a brace and sling."

Was the photo transposed, or do I not know my left from my right?
Sorry to have to tell you this, but you don't know your left from your right. Sad Its the same photo as before. Have to say that George looks like crap in that photo!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 21 Nov 2011, 00:46

sisieq wrote:
melbert wrote:"Ogden posted a photo of himself posing outside a suite with Clooney, whose left arm was in a brace and sling."

Was the photo transposed, or do I not know my left from my right?
Sorry to have to tell you this, but you don't know your left from your right. Sad Its the same photo as before. Have to say that George looks like crap in that photo!
Embarassed Just read the article and now I know what you meant. Hey, I just post them, not read um. Shocked

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 21 Nov 2011, 00:46

Oh Cindigirl, get well soon. Give Flowers2

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 21 Nov 2011, 00:53

Oh Mel, I thought you saw a photo of G's left arm in a sling. Although sling-changing is something I would not put past him. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 21 Nov 2011, 00:55

u got it wrong pretty donkey , cindigirl is not ill she was giving an example !
or me got it wrong today is strange day lol

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 21 Nov 2011, 01:02

Oh, Sad Donkey thanks for your well wishes but I'm not sick - you are just so sweet. I think we all need to calm down - George is just being George and apparently leading us down the garden path with this pretend relationship.

So he went to a game - if he had any sense at all he would stay home and take care of himself - but he never did and won't start now. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 21 Nov 2011, 01:05

yes mel it's his right arm not his left !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 21 Nov 2011, 01:05

yes sorry. I just reread your post and noticed that I haven´t see the if. This is an indication that I should go to bed. It´s 2.05h a.m. Good night

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Mon 21 Nov 2011, 01:09

The picture does looks strange, but Jonathan Ogden is a really big guy so I think that is why. I really hate to say this, but I am pretty sure this is all real. The wood paneling and lights behind look like the club level of Raven's stadium.

This is definitely different for him. Next I expect I'll see a picture of them picking crabs and drinking a Natty Boh. Wonder if he will stay here for Thanksgiving? All bets are off now!

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 21 Nov 2011, 01:10

Yes SD go to sleep and dream about crazy George. Even though it's only 8:07 p.m. here I'm ready to go to sleep. Well, maybe because I just had 2 cans of beer and am mellowed out. LOL Drunk
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 21 Nov 2011, 01:16

goodnight sad donkey ,sweet dreams

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 21 Nov 2011, 01:17

Dexterdidit wrote:Geez people George is just shaking things up and this is called PR for his Oscar campaign. He is sitting in the crowd something many times he has said he can't and they are still playing the we don't want to be pictured together yet they both know they have been papped candidly. He has changed the game plan and he needed to it was boring. Still looks like friends hanging out one so desperate that even after surgery he shows up. George isn't that into football! If he is there he could stay for Thanksgiving although it looks cold and he hates that. But he wants this too look serious or they show up in Cabo. It's no more serious then Eli. I don't expect an engagement but we will hear rumours of one I'm sure of it and very soon. Because now we are going to have George went to Stacy's hometown and met the parents. God, we are going to have to put up with through awards season! And no the Fashion Police didn't have anything on her at all but I think the premiere and their show overlapped so it could be next week.

Dex - have you seen a pic of him/them sitting in the crowd? The only ones I've seen is George with footballer and cracy with same footballer. Separate pics.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 21 Nov 2011, 01:21

No but people tweeted they were sitting not far from him so he was on public display. No pictures yet off him with Stacy maybe they sat in different areas. No pictures of them together yet but as I said George is keeping things private.......LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Mon 21 Nov 2011, 01:23

Guess who else is reading this site?- The Baltimore Sun! It is now his right arm in a sling. Or did one of you guys send them a note? Or maybe George afterall he is the son of a newsman.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 21 Nov 2011, 01:26

Even Stacy's tweets are being quoted. George is looking so foolish with his she likes her privacy too comment. He can't complain about people talking about his lovelife when he pulls these sorts of stunts. I wonder if Stacy will increase her fee again?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Mon 21 Nov 2011, 01:31

madsky wrote:The picture does looks strange, but Jonathan Ogden is a really big guy so I think that is why. I really hate to say this, but I am pretty sure this is all real. The wood paneling and lights behind look like the club level of Raven's stadium.

This is definitely different for him. Next I expect I'll see a picture of them picking crabs and drinking a Natty Boh. Wonder if he will stay here for Thanksgiving? All bets are off now!

Why do you guys the picture looks strange again? I see Ogden has his right hand on George's shoulder, and another, bald gentleman sitting behind them, so Ogden's hand and the man's glorious, bald head are overlapping. Is that what you guys are talking about?

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 21 Nov 2011, 01:43

As many predicted here come the articles- this one from Zimbio

George Clooney Isn't Perfect Anymore
Report By Deena on Nov-20-11 4:18pm

George Clooney had elbow surgery (via Twitter) George Clooney was at the Baltimore Ravens game today -- in an arm sling! The actor sported the contraption on his right arm while posing with legendary offensive lineman Jonathan Ogden. Naturally, the picture wound up on Twitter and has since made headlines. After all, it's not every day that this silver fox even has a hair out of place on his perfect head...

So what's the deal, you ask? Will he ever be the same again? What will Stacy Keibler do? Well, Ogden tweeted a partial answer to all of this (via TMZ): "Clooney arm in sling he had elbow surgery."

Looks like Clooney will make a full and complete recovery. And, Keibler, the 31-year-old hot blonde on his other arm these days, was at the game and seems to be sticking by her flawed older man. Whew!

See the Twitter pic of the arm sling here:

Same picture that we have on the other thread

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 21 Nov 2011, 01:51

You guys had me thinking I really was NUTSO!!!! Thanks for that Sisieq and CindiGirl!!!! I'm not real bright, but most of the time I pay attention to details. AND, they did change the article. Dumb shits!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Mon 21 Nov 2011, 01:52

You only see three of Ogden's fingers on his shoulder and they don't really look like fingers, but I really think it is his size. I think George almost looks like a cutout next to Ogden, again a size issue. I have a great professional photo like this and sometimes when you put men next to each other that are of such different sizes it just looks like that.

Searching for a local picture of them together not found it yet but I am sure someone got one. Love how they just show George not her.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 21 Nov 2011, 02:07

The game started around 1pm apparently (from something I read yesterday). And this article was posted on the newspapers site at 7.12pm. And they talk about Ogden posting a pic of himself with George. And they talk about cracy's tweets - the one before the game and the "you kno it's love" one. They publish the pic of George and Ogden but they don't publish the pic of cracy and Ogden. And what about pics of them TOGETHER. If the whole story is about cracy taking George to this game - something that she made sure to tell the world about via twitter a few days ago, so the paper wasn't blindsided by an unexpected appearance - then why aren't there pics of them together (with or without Ogden) published with this story? (I know, I know, I've tempted fate and the together pics will be everywhere now).

Maybe George was invited to the game by a Ravens or Bengals official, knowing that he's "hooked up" with cracy and he accepted THAT invitation.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 21 Nov 2011, 02:15

Thats because they are saving the best for last. Wait there will be a photo of George and Stacy at the game and it will be the front cover of People Magazine. It will be how much they are in love. LOL
The picture of him and Ogden are on TMZ and the comments about George is that he looks terrible. Is he trying for the sympathy vote.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 21 Nov 2011, 02:56

Picture of George and Stacy at game

If you know how to post the picture please do be for it gets taken down, I never can do it.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 21 Nov 2011, 03:00

big kiss ,and many thanks henway i'll borrow them to CNCU.

i am happy he looks fine , much better

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 21 Nov 2011, 03:01

Here it is - I think Henway has also posted it on the other football game thread.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 21 Nov 2011, 03:02

Here it is:

Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Mon 21 Nov 2011, 03:08

Is that posted on her FB page, or someone else's?

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 21 Nov 2011, 03:13

, some one say
hes such a cutiepie.
lol

oh iam happy he can have a real smile thanks again henway.

yes it's, i didn't take it in on my mind ,all i foucs on is G .

Last edited by lolo on Tue 22 Nov 2011, 01:58; edited 3 times in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 21 Nov 2011, 03:16

There's a bit of a resemblance with #20...Stacy's mom, maybe?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 21 Nov 2011, 03:20

yes it is on her f/b page - click on photos on left hand side of page.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 21 Nov 2011, 03:35

older picture of Stacy's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 21 Nov 2011, 03:47

Here is George watching game with I believe Stacy's dad and Mother

Some one do the magic again on posting picture

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Mon 21 Nov 2011, 03:48

I honestly can't tell if that's her parents or not. You really can't easily identify the people next to him, but I don't see SK sitting there.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 21 Nov 2011, 04:02

I think SK is just to his left, judging by purple hat. And he looks like he's having fun, so good for him. Close quarters though, must have been hard to keep that elbow from getting bumped.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 21 Nov 2011, 04:08

yes it is on her f/b page - click on photos on left hand side of page.

What is the link to her FB page? Tried to find it but was unsuccessful.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 21 Nov 2011, 04:08

Stacy Keibler "You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan."

HOW COULD YOU MAKE HIM GO THROUGH THAT Stacy, IF HE JUST WENT THROUGH SURGERY????? HOW HOW HOW???????? YOU CALL THAT LOVE??? At what cost??? Love from him... and not from you??? NOT EVEN BASIC CONCERN?????????????????????? AND ALL FOR THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE... AND TO WHO???????
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 21 Nov 2011, 04:15

And you are saying all the people around him allowed that as well???? His loving parents... his dearest friends.... his loyal team... EVERYONE??????? WAH!!!! WAH WAH WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! UTTER UGLY SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 21 Nov 2011, 04:18

Here you go m4rose. Enjoy. Smile

pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 21 Nov 2011, 04:22

Pari, this is the only kind of love she knows. She is in love with herself. Her fame is her priority.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 21 Nov 2011, 04:28

Pari

George is a big boy, if he was enormous pain he would tell her I can't go to the game and if she loves him she will respect that. He wanted to be there for whatever reason. Probably on some heavy duty pain medication. He doesn't look so great to me, but I don't have such a catch like Stacy Keibler in my life. He looks the same age as her parents. LOL

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 21 Nov 2011, 04:33

Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 21 Nov 2011, 04:42

The picture of George and Stacy with her parents, Someone under that picture made a comment that George told him he had surgery in New york 2 days ago that is also when stacy was also there. Interesting. Maybe she was not there on business. He looks like the age of her parents.

also we have 2 threads running about the sunday game - One under girls, girls, girls - maybe they should be merged or something.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 21 Nov 2011, 04:43

cracy with her parents - for comparison with people in football match pic.

Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 21 Nov 2011, 04:48

FYI-
Bangles VS Ravens post has pisture of....
G and x player
Stacy and x player
Ravens fans and George
Mrs. Keibler, Mr. Keibler, Stacy and George watching game
Old birhtday dinner photo of Stacy and folks for comparison.

Since there seems to be 2 post going.....

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 21 Nov 2011, 05:10

i think only Katie can merge threads, LL.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 21 Nov 2011, 05:37

Anyone else make the connection that G at a very public event in the hometown of the new gf the day before the old gf goes back on DWTS (and probably has the new bf in the crowd)?? Not suss at all. I mean, it took him over a year to visit the Canalis family in their hometown and within 4 months, he is hanging with the Keiblers. Sure, ok.

G could be there for a day or two then he flies on to Cinnanciti to have Thanksgiving with his family whilst she stays with hers. I doubt he would want to be on the road and around people he doesn’t know when injured and unable to take completely care of himself. With the injury, he won’t be able to fry the turkey himself this year so why not go home? It wouldn’t be a long flight from Baltimore.

Stacy’s tweet is interesting to say the least
StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan.

So does this mean my conspiracy corner of Stacy over tweeting was a cover for surgery might actually have had a little merit? Not completely on the money but getting better odds by the minute?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 21 Nov 2011, 06:44

Amazon Barbie and Bionic George.

I like that they aren't sticking to the standard George Clooney rules of dating.
They are not calling up the paps every other day for coverage. Compared to previous relationships, this is low key. No pap friendly restauarants, no bike rides where they were "caught" by the paps, etc.
She hasn't ditched her life to be solely about him from week two of the relationship. She is still working on her "career" and is out and about with her friends and not sitting around waiting for G to make time for her.
He was willing to turn up to something / event that is important to her.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 21 Nov 2011, 06:57

important to her?

G seems NOT UNDERSTAND what is REALLY IMPORTANT

and time runs
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next