George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 5 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game

+38
laetval
Jade
sarah ali
mimi1970
MM
phys major
Cinderella
fluffy
bellybaby
Natascha
MyGirlKylie
Joanna
lelacorb
lula-mae
LornaDoone
watching
Pari
Missa
lovelylois
Casey
Charley
madsky
Dexterdidit
zizi
melbert
premiere
pandabear
pattygirl
Sabby
sisieq
lolo"layla"
Merlin
m4rose
ladydi
it's me
sadDonkey
cindigirl
Henway
42 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 5 Empty Re: George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game

Post by lelacorb Tue 22 Nov 2011, 06:19

watching wrote:George didn't go to a soccer game with Betty. It was in the Italian press that it could occur (whilst filming the American) because she was a big fan of one of the Milan clubs and the press thought she might take him to a game. Never actually happened.

Why is Stacy pushing so hard for attention – because she knows that being the girlfriend of has a expiration date that is determined by another person and she has no control over that. And when she looks at Betty, she sees that the job offers failed to pour in after the split. And do you really think she isn’t thinking “Betty got a 5 episode acting gig, Cavalli contract and a handful of endorsement deals whilst she was with G”. Stacy will want to better that. So she is working the association whilst they are together to the best of her ability. Because I think she is the first gf to realise that dating G gets you attention but unless you are actively looking for work and working, dating G is no guaranteed career stepping stone.

I was not talking about the UEFA Champions Leag Inter Barcelona where everyone said they would go but it has never heard ... I'm talking about a summer tournament where they were seen and there were no articles, but photo (if you find the article the site) but also in Baltimore, if Stacy would not have posted the picture on Twitter, we would not have seen photos.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 5 Empty Re: George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game

Post by watching Tue 22 Nov 2011, 06:22

lelacorb - I believe a number of other people tweeted pics of George and Stacy at the game. The footballer that George was snapped with was posted on his twitter account, not Stacy's. It would have come out even if Stacy had not tweeted their attendance herself.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 22 Nov 2011, 06:24

I have not seen other pictures and you?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 22 Nov 2011, 09:10

Lelacorb - the main picture that the press is using is from the twitter account of the footballer. Link to Picture here

Stacy tweeted two pictures from the game- neither that included George:
Big Man on Campus!! So good to see my friend @JonathanOgden75 at the game! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
21 Nov
GOOOOOOO RAVENS! Gotta win today or I will never hear the end of it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
21 Nov

The pics of George in the stands and the one of George and Stacy with what is assumed to be her family were posted by other people. One was a twitpic and the other was posted on facebook by Linda Hudnet who then linked the photo to Stacy's photo albums on her facebook. Those other pictures are attached to the thread. Maybe go back a page or two to locate them.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 22 Nov 2011, 11:05

Maybe he'll make a joke of it soon and even refer to it in his acceptance speech at the Oscars ?
Now that would be a "George Moment" to remember !
You must admit, he's always interesting. Love3 and never Zzzzz
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 22 Nov 2011, 12:33

Dexterdidit wrote:I mean what is she going to do when they split, which I have no doubt is going to be long before next summer. She has already done DWTS and the girl can't act or she would have been able to get a series when ABC gave her all that work. Nothing panned out cause she just doesn't have it...I do think Stacy knows she isn't going to be a really longterm girlfriend...
lol!
IMO she knows what she is doing. After their fling was revealed (by her), he had no other choice but to "date" her. I guess she knows there is nothing else left for her to do to make some money but being G´s official girlfriend. Her plan worked.

@madsky
the world is a small place, as I see you are from Stacy's area, I am wondering if you know her or ppl who know her? If so how is her reputation?

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 22 Nov 2011, 12:43

This is George accepting the award,
“I would like to thank my girlfriend for all the time she gave me the last five months. If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t have picked this role to play… She’s been my rock all these years… I mean, months. Thanks, Sarah, I mean, Lisa, No… Stacy.” Then he turns around and asks the presenter, “Isn’t that her name?” lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 22 Nov 2011, 12:49

LOL Cinderella Laughing

I say if he's there with her he won't win
I say if he's not there with her he will win

he can determine his own destiny

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 22 Nov 2011, 13:02

I am sorry but I think that you have reason ( I hope to be wrong)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 22 Nov 2011, 13:09

I hope I am wrong too, Lelacrob. But everytime he is there with a woman, he doesn't win Crying or Very sad

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 22 Nov 2011, 13:10

Funny cinders LOL

Though I had the elbow injury in mind for a joke
more than a gf mention LOL
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 22 Nov 2011, 14:06

Pics :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 18:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 22 Nov 2011, 14:15

Well she's still pushing the "it's love" angle pretty hard!

LOL! Nobody's perfect! RT @Skidoo32: @StacyKeibler You know it's love when you look past somebody being a Bengals fan.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lula-mae Tue 22 Nov 2011, 14:31

Well maybe she's not pushing anything and it is really love.
I can't find any other explanation.
Judging by the pictures they are a couple and not just friends, none of my friend ever put his hand on my tight only my boyfriend does and it took him months to feel comfortable enough with me to dare doing it in public.
So IMO if she is playing the love card it's because he gave her that card.

lula-mae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Tue 22 Nov 2011, 14:55

The hand in leg thing is one of his signature moves. He's done with all of past women.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 22 Nov 2011, 15:13

Me, too... the injury I thought about was one my brothers used to say about exercising their arm... it goes something like this...

"Doc, it hurts when I bend my elbow like this."

"Do you bend your elbow like that a lot?"

"Only when I drink"

"Stop doing it!"
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 22 Nov 2011, 16:51

I don't think anyone is saying they are not having an intimate relationship..REAL LOVE the lasting kind come on! No way! George tells everyone of them he Loves them...In Love with them another story..Oh please tell me why he always looks so pissed off around her!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 22 Nov 2011, 16:55

Well I guess the kinky sex thing was right! He probably picked her up to slam her down!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 22 Nov 2011, 17:03

We can't really see where his hand is, you're only supposing it's on her knee. He's probably just steading himself, because of the operation or maybe holding a drink out of sight! I did notice that Gee looks younger than her dad!! Although both parents don't look happy, but Gee does! Also in one pic Stace is txt/tweeting and Gee looks on without a care! Very odd...ahhhh well so long as he's happy. Not for us to reason why, just for us to do or..... well that's getting silly now!!!!

Botheration!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 22 Nov 2011, 17:11

The only person I thought George was in love with, was Sarah Larson.
Do you know where he had his hand at the Oscars 2010, while he looked ostentatiously in the camera? On Eli´s lab and knee.
Oh..and..both are his ex´s now..

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 22 Nov 2011, 17:14

Sorry Fluffy I missed the picture where Gee looks happy could you repost?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 22 Nov 2011, 17:39

I just dropped in for a peek, and I have a couple of observations to make on previous posts. These observations are JMVHO.
1. Let's pick the vascetomy discussion: George has famously stated that he does not want to procreate, soooo it would stand to reason that he would have a vascetomy to make sure it didn't happen accidentaly. For a 100% sure chance, a condom wouldn't cut it. Hopefully, he uses a condom anyway, as his "ladies" seem to spread themselves around.
2. Okay, now the Oscar discussion: The Academy Awards is not a popularity contest, as is the Peoples' Choice Awards. I don't think who he walks the red carpet with matters a tinker's damn. If he is nominated, as a Director (IOM) he will be voted on by all Directors who are members of the Academy. If nominated as an Actor (TD), he'll be voted on by all Actors who are members of the Academy.
I would not speculate on how fair that voting would be, but hopefully it will be fair.
I can't see how his partner on the red carpet could possibly affect the outcome since voting takes place at least a week, if not more, before the date of the Awards Ceremony. Besides, do you think those Actors and Directors give a damn who George (or any other nominee) is stupping when they evaluate peformances? cheers
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 22 Nov 2011, 19:28

About voting for the Academy here is what it says on wiki pedia: " The members of the various branches nominate those in their respective fields while all members may submit nominees for Best Picture. The winners are then determined by a second round of voting in which all members are then allowed to vote in most categories, including Best Picture."

I know someone who votes (or at least her husband does) and the final votes can be more of a popularity contest. I was also told that since membership is a lifetime thing, older members do have a tendency to look at the whole career of a person when voting not just the actual performance. Although IMO I don't think they would look at their personal lives (eg: GTC's) as in depth as some fans do.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 22 Nov 2011, 19:47

I do not believe that his partner could influence whether or not Oscar winning but I think that the attitude of George (I'm not talking about Stacy) to the last period. An actor can not afford (to me) to say in an interview: "I do not care a fuck if people go to see my film." George, my love, you're George Clooney's why people went to see your movies! He could tell that he was not interested in making films that earn a lot but to make movies that interest him!
In the relationship between George and Stacy's not you that's not good, she is the one that he has chosen in this story but he seems to play a script already seen (red carpet, the same beach same sea, same looks eye to eye, etc.) or is it really a midlife crisis, or is playing another episode ..... the red carpet, Cabo, Laglio and the female lead in what happens. I believe a great lover, I thought we put passion in his stories but I am convinced that we women love him and he loves only himself.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 22 Nov 2011, 20:05

pattygirl wrote:Hopefully, he uses a condom anyway, as his "ladies" seem to spread themselves around.

To be fair, George's hasn't been saving himself for Ms Right for the past 20 years since his divorce. He has been having a good time and not overly picky about it - especially if he has been drinking. If we are going to talk smack about his women, then let's remember that he is not as pure as a the driven snow.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 22 Nov 2011, 20:56

Wasn't talking smack about his women, just stating a fact. None of them were virgins, all were experienced with mulltiple partners. Noone would be that delusional to think George is pure, it is well known he's a hounddog. My only thought was hope he's practicing safe sex, for himself and for his many partners. cheers
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 22 Nov 2011, 21:40

SadDonkey- I have never spoken with her personally, although I know people that know her. My friends said she was not really smart, and seems to be in it for the money and fame. They also said she seems a bit fake. My one friend who has met a fair amount of celebrities said that she didn't really seem genuine even more than others.

Now as far as the touching knee thing. I really think this depends on the guy. Some are more touchy than others, and since George seems to do this with a lot of women, I think this is one of his moves. Also, keep in mind he is an actor so even if it is PR the man should be able to make moves that look real.

Again, the reason I can't get this relationship is because she has been actively social marketing it, and it seems when a person does this they are trying to sell the idea. If you are truly in love you don't have to sell it. Maybe she is trying to convince herself.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 22 Nov 2011, 21:41

I think he looked awful in the pictures of him at the game. He looked very tired, perhaps in pain, like someones grandfather. I have tried to refrain from commenting because I think what SK wears, what she does, and how it affects his parents is a non issue. He has always dated that class of women. They are used to it, his aunt also had her issues. What troubles me is that he seems unaware or uncaring about the PR that this is generating. It isn't just us. It's all over the blog sphere. This isn't the image that has been spun. If any of his team reads this - what's up?????
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 22 Nov 2011, 21:54

Thank you for your answer, Madsky.
In the beginning I thought - ok, could be a nice/sweet girl, but after that dress I am with your friends. Wink

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 22 Nov 2011, 22:08

This article is just kind of funny.

Ravens players unaware of Clooney's visit to M&T Bank Stadium

Most players didn't realize the movie star was in the stadium with his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler

If you’ve learned anything about me during the nine months I've written this blog for The Baltimore Sun, it’s that I have no shame. That’s why I was only moderately embarrassed Monday when I made the unseamless transition from play-action passing to George Clooney being at Sunday’s game while chatting with Ravens center Matt Birk.

“I didn’t know George was there,” Birk said. “I’m glad I didn’t because I probably would have been really nervous.”
Thank God he has a sense of humor and didn’t add to my embarrassment.

Clooney, allegedly a Cincinnati fan, watched with girlfriend Stacy Keibler as the Ravens beat the Bengals, 31-24, on Sunday afternoon. The few Ravens players I spoke with didn’t know that the Hollywood megastar was at M&T Bank Stadium -- nor did they seem to care he was there.

“I’m glad they were both there,” said long snapper Morgan Cox, who tried his hardest to seem genuine.

Today’s lesson is that many Ravens aren’t that into popular culture, as you might imagine. But ask them about play-action passing and how the threat of the run led to two touchdowns Sunday, and they’ll talk your ear off.

(And before you bash me for this post, know that this story was the most popular item on our website Monday, whatever that means. OK, bash away.)

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 22 Nov 2011, 22:40

Again, the reason I can't get this relationship is because she has been actively social marketing it, and it seems when a person does this they are trying to sell the idea. If you are truly in love you don't have to sell it. Maybe she is trying to convince herself.

[/quote]

Yeah Right

What I don't get is that some of the gossip sites and his fans are calling him out on all this and he just keeps letting it happen. Actually, it seems many fans are turning on him. Even if they got engaged and married it wouldn't last long, eventually she will want more and more and he won't be able to provide what she wants and it will end. I hope he gets a good prenup.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 22 Nov 2011, 22:44

phys major wrote:Sorry Fluffy I missed the picture where Gee looks happy could you repost?

somehow I missed too. Question

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 22 Nov 2011, 22:55

Why would anyone have to Vindicate there relationship if it was one they felt secure in! She certianly has some issues...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 22 Nov 2011, 23:06

I guess her issue is that nobody wants to believe their "lovestory".

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 22 Nov 2011, 23:26

why try to push it on everyone..If it is real that's all that matters...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 22 Nov 2011, 23:31

I assume, right after Cabo an insider will tell a tabloid, how in love they are and what a great relationship they have...

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 22 Nov 2011, 23:59

Oh, SD: right away we will move to Christmas stories. She will tweet how she will get the special gift for his parents. I think, the catalog with all her pictures from her glorious career and her very entertaining videos would be a great idea. They can always share with family and friends, and be proud of their son's Lady Love.
lol!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 23 Nov 2011, 00:05

Maybe she'll get them something from OpenSky - double the PR, plus she gets paid for it! Score! Perhaps those massage oils she was shilling a few weeks ago? And a stocking full of Cold-EEEZ? Rolling Eyes
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 23 Nov 2011, 00:11

I think George joked once that he should own stock in the Trojan factory. So yes he seems to be very careful and I do believe he had a vasectomy many years ago. Which makes Stacy look even more foolish since she can't wait to become a stay at home mother. Bad publicity can hurt your Oscar chances look at Russell Crowe and if you look at some of the previous years winners clearly private stuff does come into it. Gwenith Paltrow won for a not very good movie and it just so happens she knew so many of the voters. She was up against Cate Blanchett! Even she knew she shouldn't have won. There have been several why did they win that moments so I believe it isn't always based on performance or what they have done in their career. If it was the actors wouldn't feel such a need to campaign. Stacy gives George lot's of publicity and is keeping his name out there while others who could be up for Oscars are staying quiet at the moment at least. It has become more a popularity contest over the years a complaint I have read often the last couple of years especially. There are some brilliant actors who have never won an Oscar mostly because at some stage they have pissed too many people off. It would be great if it was done on merit but I don't think Halle Berry and a couple of others would agree. Leo has been up a few times and he may finally get it but he has a pretty bad attitude which I think works against him. He should start dating someone again soon too he is here in Oz working at the moment. George is very well liked in Hollywood and he clearly wants this badly!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 23 Nov 2011, 00:36

Oooh, he wants it so bad he can taste it. And with no Daniel Day Lewis/Jeff Bridges spoiler candidates, he's got his best shot in a while. I certainly hope he wins this year, can't imagine who (or what) he'll keep company with next year if he doesn't. Noooo!
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 23 Nov 2011, 01:14

[quote="madsky"]SadDonkey- I have never spoken with her personally, although I know people that know her. My friends said she was not really smart, and seems to be in it for the money and fame. They also said she seems a bit fake. My one friend who has met a fair amount of celebrities said that she didn't really seem genuine even more than others.[quote]

Thanks Madsky, it is nice to know that our opinions of her are very similar to people who actually know her. I just read some other sites and have to agree with COH posters and their posts. It is very hard to find any positives. Words used by folks to talk about them makes this forum look like we are Emily Post followers. Katie should be really proud of us. lol!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 23 Nov 2011, 12:02

LOL Zizi.
And yes, almost no positives at all. I've learned so many new words from these sites. This is sooo sad.
My vocabulary list of cuss words has quite extended.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 23 Nov 2011, 13:55

Zizi & Phys Major, it's laetval pics, the last one of the four where Stace is looking into the camera, George has a "Mona lisa" moment which could be from the drugs, but I just thought he looked happy!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 23 Nov 2011, 14:00

What I don't get is, if Cracy is this easy-going girl, who knows (cuz who in the universe doesn't know by now) that George values his privacy especially in his relationships, and she's secure in this relationship, - then why does she have to keep "marketing" it? Why wouldn't she be happy to be with him, wherever, or whatever they're doing, without putting it out all over the blogisphere? Unless, George or his peeps have encouraged it??

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 23 Nov 2011, 17:25

Nope, you're not going crazy! I've just merged the two separate threads we had about the football match into one so we have everything together in one place.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:19

Welcome back, Katie. Hope you had a wonderful vacation. We missed you a lot. cheers
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:30

bellybaby wrote:What I don't get is, if Cracy is this easy-going girl, who knows (cuz who in the universe doesn't know by now) that George values his privacy especially in his relationships, and she's secure in this relationship, - then why does she have to keep "marketing" it? Why wouldn't she be happy to be with him, wherever, or whatever they're doing, without putting it out all over the blogisphere? Unless, George or his peeps have encouraged it??

"Cos Stacy do what Stacy want....
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 23 Nov 2011, 23:37

Katiedot wrote:Nope, you're not going crazy! I've just merged the two separate threads we had about the football match into one so we have everything together in one place.

Thanks for correcting the typo in the original post's headline (George is at BANGLES vs. Ravens game). No criticism of the person who made the typo, because I certainly make my share of them. But the idea that George may have watched the Ravens play a female singing group from the eighties made me giggle every time I clicked on that thread. farao
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5