George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game

+38
laetval
Jade
sarah ali
mimi1970
MM
phys major
Cinderella
fluffy
bellybaby
Natascha
MyGirlKylie
Joanna
lelacorb
lula-mae
LornaDoone
watching
Pari
Missa
lovelylois
Casey
Charley
madsky
Dexterdidit
zizi
melbert
premiere
pandabear
pattygirl
Sabby
sisieq
lolo"layla"
Merlin
m4rose
ladydi
it's me
sadDonkey
cindigirl
Henway
42 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 3 Empty Re: George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game

Post by it's me Mon 21 Nov 2011, 06:58

it's an awful wasting time and life

but he is too hard to understand that
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 3 Empty Re: George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game

Post by it's me Mon 21 Nov 2011, 07:00

in italiano diremmo: "Non capisce un cazzo"
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 21 Nov 2011, 07:10

Well...I learned something new about George that was a Bengals fan...didn't know that..never heard it ever mentioned before.
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 21 Nov 2011, 07:15

the usual foolishness
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 21 Nov 2011, 07:33

Well she is still tweeting. Now it's another pic of Einstein in a Raven's jersey. The man is letting her dress his dog up in a rival team jersey in their hotel room and tweeting the picture. Really?

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
Look what I came home to! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
19 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And it's me - football is important to her. She tweets about it, she use to be a cheerleader for that football team. When she won Nitro Girl (back at the beginning) she used the prize money to buy season tickets. Football may not be your thing or important to you but it seems to be to Stacy. Good on George for doing something that she enjoys. Makes it seem a bit more equal and balanced.

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 17:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 21 Nov 2011, 07:39

G wasn't ever so far from such "equal and balanced" relationship

ever
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 21 Nov 2011, 07:53

Thanks Zizi Smile

Lovelylois: "Pari

George is a big boy, if he was enormous pain he would tell her I can't go to the game and if she loves him she will respect that. He wanted to be there for whatever reason. Probably on some heavy duty pain medication."

Exactly my point Lovelylois! Getting off post-surgery treatment the next day... well... he had to travel... and that would mean JUST ONE DAY for post-surgery care, IF he had to be 2days after surgery at the game that is... Private Jet or whatever!!! And to be there amidst FULL STEAM ENERGY (crowds)... and to watch the game IN THE SPIRIT of the game (Yea... he wasn't going there for a snooze)! ... MEANT more drugs THAN REQUIRED... THAN NECESSARY!!! And pain balmers hit the brain the most!!! He still has problems it is said post Syriana Accident surgery remember... SO WHO are we kidding???

PLUS... his presence wasn't PROMISED there!!! Was it??? HE DID NOT HAVE TO BE THERE... he wasn't going to save ten million (or even ONE!) people dying or influence Policy matters at the UN or reform the ARTs world or something... IT WAS A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN ENJOYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST?????!!!!!!! Especially IF you've had surgery?????!!!!!!! And being there in that condition... does NOT talk about love!!! Because LOVE IS ALSO WISDOM!!! It talks of utter foolishness... Yes thanks It's me... I felt that too!!!

And a "Girlfriend"... takes him there for his enjoyment... immediately post surgery???? That was not AN INCISION for Heaven's sake!!! That entrapment does NOT look anywhere close!!! And you are calling George a BIG BOY for acting stupid??? "Heavy Duty Pain Medication" has a price to pay!!! YUP!!! Stacy will most probably not even be anyplace close to pay it!!!

Last edited by Pari on Mon 21 Nov 2011, 08:23; edited 4 times in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 21 Nov 2011, 07:58

This a step in the right direction - at least for the PR stakes.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 21 Nov 2011, 08:02

Yes... I did go off a bit there... about all those who cared for George... i AM SORRY... I obviously DON'T KNOW about the "situation there"... So may be I should have been more self-controlled...!!!! I am sorry about that though:D I was shocked... still am!!! Noticed the message on IMDb... and got here... Could not also go into reading all the posts... Was just too angry I guess... boiling inside... and so I wrote what I did!!!!!

Maybe... I kind of took the scene off from here... I cannot imagine THAT SAME SITUATION here... Just shock-stunned!!!!!
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 21 Nov 2011, 08:09

Watching: "....Compared to previous relationships, this is low key. ..."
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from it Watching... Very Happy
This is "rapid climb high key" OUCH!!! hahahahhahaaaa

Watching: "This a step in the right direction - at least for the PR stakes. ."
"Suicidal" even for PR stakes...!!! Sorry Watching...
(His parents did not deserve some of the comments I noticed... may be I am just plain biased... Very Happy)

OR may be, from your points and some others' as well... there is yet another side to all of this afterall... YUP.. that must be it!!! BOTH George and Stacy are in love!!! YAY!!! cheers That will explain just about everything... all pardoned... there is NOTHING LIKE BEING IN LOVE
YAY YAY YAY!!! cheers cheers cheers
Late Pari!!! See!!! Stacy was right!!! Oucha Oucha Ouch Very Happy
Gotta dash
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 21 Nov 2011, 10:26

I would call this more a PR move and a defensive one against Eli. No great love of Stacy. George loves sport so he could combine two things. He is doing things different but he really seems to want that Oscar. Funny if they are in a hotel, Stacy tweeted she woke up at her moms house and I just don't see George hanging out there injured. Stacy is loving this and is very aware her tweets are being watched they have been quoted in stories. Stacy has had as much pap attention at Eli only George until now has been very camera shy with her out and about. So far we have only seen them in Cabo together, the red carpets and an airport. Maybe he doesn't take her out to dinner? They seem more like buddies then girlfriend/boyfriend no matter what Stacy keeps tweeting. She isn't going to say anything else she wants the attention! And Stacy had a gig in NY to go to it just seems funny George flew to NY for surgery. It's also funny we saw Stacy at LAX and not George but it said Stacy was picked up at his house, probably with George but they missed that bit. So did George want to go in unnoticed but Stacy preferred the attention? Yep no famewhoring there. If George got through unnoticed so could off Stacy!

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Mon 21 Nov 2011, 10:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 21 Nov 2011, 10:26

watching wrote:Well she is still tweeting. Now it's another pic of Einstein in a Raven's jersey. The man is letting her dress his dog up in a rival team jersey in their hotel room and tweeting the picture. Really?

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
Look what I came home to! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
19 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

And it's me - football is important to her. She tweets about it, she use to be a cheerleader for that football team. When she won Nitro Girl (back at the beginning) she used the prize money to buy season tickets. Football may not be your thing or important to you but it seems to be to Stacy. Good on George for doing something that she enjoys. Makes it seem a bit more equal and balanced.

Why do you think it's HIS dog? Maybe it just her family dog.

Last I heard George was only playing host to Eli's rat dogs (sorry that's what they look like to me) considering how much people like to post about George - if he had a dog - I think we would have heard about it before this.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 21 Nov 2011, 10:30

Dexterdidit wrote:I would call this more a PR move and a defensive one against Eli. No great love of Stacy. George loves sport so he could combine two things. He is doing things different but he really seems to want that Oscar. Funny if they are in a hotel, Stacy tweeted she woke up at her moms house and I just don't see George hanging out there injured. Stacy is loving this and is very aware her tweets are being watched they have been quoted in stories. Stacy has had as much pap attention at Eli only George until know has been very camera shy with her out and about. So far we have only seen them in Cabo together, the red carpets and an airport. Maybe he doesn't take her out to dinner? They seem more like buddies then girlfriend/boyfriend no matter what Stacy keeps tweeting. She isn't going to say anything else she wants the attention! And Stacy had a gig in NY to go to it just seems funny George flew to NY for surgery. It's also funny we saw Stacy at LAX and not George but it said Stacy was picked up at her house, probably with George but they missed that bit. So did George want to unnoticed but Stacy preferred the attention? Yep no famewhoring there. If George through unnoticed so could off Stacy!

Just a question but which Oscar does he seem to want? For Descendants? (acting) or for Ides of March - picture? director? supporting actor?

Just asking for opinions from those who follow him.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 21 Nov 2011, 10:33

Because George usually talks about baseball and basketball. He likes all sports but I think he went to the game for the PR look at all the attention he has gotten. If I was his girlfriend I wouldn't have gone and told him just let's watch it on tv. Even on painkillers you can still be in pain and if someone knocks his arm he could be in big trouble. But then I'm not a famewhore or trying for an oscar!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lula-mae Mon 21 Nov 2011, 10:58

Him showing at the game is a major disapointment.
I don't believe all this is for PR sake. He is into her for some reasons I will never understand, the more I know and learn about Stacy the more I dislike her.
I can't understand for the life of me what he's doing with her. Just the fact that HE made the effort to go to that game speaks volume about that relationship.
It's more than just PR and IMO there's more than just sex between these two and again they were clearly togther way before it ended with Ely.
She clearly reads here because everybody said that there was no way he would show up and there he is while there's absolutely no reason for him to go there. I don't remember seeing him at any other game before.
Considering how awful he looks here he really made an effort for her because he could have used that day to get some rest - which he clearly needs.

Last edited by lula-mae on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 16:44; edited 2 times in total

lula-mae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 21 Nov 2011, 11:07

i guess he will like any ,acting is his main job so TD will make him happier but on the other hand IOM is about directing so if he can win one in directing that will improve and help his name as a director which he say 'd take more from him as he getting older for acting ."i hope his arm gets better oh my "

Paid a visit to the ER? George Clooney shows off his sling when he meets American football player

He shot to fame as sex symbol Dr Doug Ross on TV hit ER.

And it seems like George Clooney ended up partially reliving his role - but this time as a patient.

The Ides of March actor, who is recovering from elbow surgery, was pictured with a sling on his arm when he met American Football player Jonathan Ogden.
Watch the arm: George Clooney seemed to love meeting Baltimore Raven Jonathan Ogden today despite having a sore elbow

The pair looked mutually excited to see each other, with the Baltimore Ravens pair grinning wildly, and George seeming to enjoy his embrace with the offensive tackle.

The right man for the Jobs? George Clooney lined up to play the late Apple boss

The Batman and Robin star looked relatively diminutive next to the hulking 6'9 athlete, and at 5'10 is almost a foot shorter.

Perhaps George, 50, asked the mountain of muscle how he should offensively tackle winning the role of Steve Jobs in a the upcoming biographical movie about the Apple computers mastermind.
Tweeting Raven: The hulking athlete let his fans know about his exciting encounter on Twitter

Tweeting Raven: The hulking athlete let his fans know about his exciting encounter on Twitter

The Return of the Killer Tomatoes star is reportedly up against former ER co-star and Jobs lookalike Noah Wilde , 40, for the role.

George was in Baltimore to watch his beloved Cincinatti Bengals take on the Ravens, but was left disappointed as they were beaten 31-24.

He attended the match with his former professional wrestler girlfriend Stacy Keibler, who is a fan and fomer cheerleader for the home side.

And she was happy her team managed to win, as she revealed she would have otherwise been on the receiving end of some Clooney gloating.
Tweet love: Stacy could not resist posting about her blooming relationship with the one-time Sexiest Man Alive

Tweet love: Stacy could not resist posting about her blooming relationship with the one-time Sexiest Man Alive

Earlier in the day she posted she would 'never hear the end of it' if the Ravens lost out.

And it seems things are getting serious between the pair.

The 32-year-old also wrote: 'You know its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery two days ago and takes you to a Ravens game.

'Especially when he's a Bengals fan.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lolo on Mon 21 Nov 2011, 11:16; edited 2 times in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 21 Nov 2011, 11:12

I would think the acting Oscar at this stage and that is what is being touted at the moment. Yes, Lorna George got a dog sometime ago called Einstein we only saw pictures of him in Italy with George and then Eli talked about him. Looks the dog is going everywhere with George which is what Ryan Gosling does with his dog George!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 21 Nov 2011, 11:13

sisieq wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney, Stacy Keibler attend Ravens game
Baltimore native Keibler brings Bengals fan boyfriend Clooney to game

By Julie Scharper and Chris Korman, The Baltimore Sun
7:12 p.m. EST, November 20, 2011

Actor George Clooney, recovering from elbow surgery, suffered a setback Sunday afternoon – watching his beloved Bengals fall to the Ravens.

Clooney accompanied his girlfriend actress Stacy Keibler, a Baltimore native, to M&T Bank Stadium to watch the match-up.

"You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan," Keibler posted on Twitter after the game.

Um Stacey, hate to break this to you but the BENGALS were also there. So maybe it wasn't so much as he went to a Ravens game with you as it was he went to a BENGALS game and they happened to be playing the Ravens which allowed him to make you think he was there for you when in fact he was there to watch HIS favorite team play.

Honey, you'll "kno it's love" when he puts a ring on your finger, watches your dad walk you down the aisle and signs the marriage register! When you're dancing the hokey-pokey in a crowd full of HIS friends then maybe you'll "kno it's love." But don't let any "I love you" statements fool you. He said it to Sarah and I'm sure he's said it to all of his gal pals but he's yet to marry any of them.

But hey, I could be wrong. You know he could win that Oscar for Best Director and suddenly feel like he's accomplished all he wants to in his career, he'll pull back from all the traveling that accompanies his film work, marry you, give you a couple of kids (hey I've heard vasectomies can sometimes be reversed and if not you could go the Brangelina route and adopt a couple of kids) and you'll all live happily ever after!

Yes, anything can happen on Fantasy Island or in FariyTale Land!

But hon, don't hold your breath ok? Wouldn't want you to completely lose your shot at mummy-hood by hanging on too long with George. Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabby Mon 21 Nov 2011, 11:16

LornaDoone wrote:Why do you think it's HIS dog? Maybe it just her family dog.

Last I heard George was only playing host to Eli's rat dogs (sorry that's what they look like to me) considering how much people like to post about George - if he had a dog - I think we would have heard about it before this.

Lorna - she tweeted a pic of herself a few days ago snuggling with that same dog by George's pool in LA.

Sabby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 21 Nov 2011, 11:18

Ah, thanks Dex & Sabby. Didn't know he had a dog and I don't follow her tweets - frankly, don't think much about her at all. She's just the flavor of the moment and eventually he'll move on. I still stand by my comments in the other thread about the football game.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 21 Nov 2011, 11:24

I am convinced that George really did want to be with a woman even if it is not love, it needs to have a woman next door when he wants to be alone, and it disappears when you do not want next door, which did not ask him to marry or have children or be a couple more but only when he needs it. If Stacy is able to live in this relationship so that he may want to stay with him for years. Why women are leaving? Why do women get tired of this. Elsabetta when she went away from Laglio said: "I could live like this all my life, or decide to close down," that I could accept her and forget about my needs and live with him or even think to myself. He makes efforts for his girls when he has nothing else to do (with Ely went to grandmother's house in Sardinia, George has stayed with her ​​grandmother's house around the country under the bedroom window). Strength to endure Stacy if you know will last!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 21 Nov 2011, 11:35

i told u girls to calm down it was only a football match . he done more than that with his ex .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 21 Nov 2011, 11:41

Does anyone think that George is a grown man and can make his own mind up about his life, including whether or not to go to a football game Question
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 21 Nov 2011, 11:54

lolo wrote:i told u girls to calm down it was only a football match . he done more than that with his ex .
And 'with Ely went to a football game where they were playing with her friends.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 21 Nov 2011, 11:57

Jeez, it's just a football game, people. Simmer down. Why is everyone so worked up? Yeah, I'm not sure it's a good idea with his arm in a sling but I'm sure the docs told him what he could and couldn't do. He's a big boy and can make his own decisions whether to listen to them or not.

Don't forget, during awards show PR season, nothing should surprise anyone. Regardless of what he says or anyone else thinks, G does play the game. Wink

I'm more concerned that someone let him out in public with that horrible yellow sweater on! What a Face Apparently Stacy isn't the only one who needs a new stylist. Suspect

lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 21 Nov 2011, 12:03

MyGirlKylie wrote:Jeez, it's just a football game, people. Simmer down. Why is everyone so worked up? Yeah, I'm not sure it's a good idea with his arm in a sling but I'm sure the docs told him what he could and couldn't do. He's a big boy and can make his own decisions whether to listen to them or not.

Don't forget, during awards show PR season, nothing should surprise anyone. Regardless of what he says or anyone else thinks, G does play the game. Wink

I'm more concerned that someone let him out in public with that horrible yellow sweater on! What a Face Apparently Stacy isn't the only one who needs a new stylist. Suspect

lol!
I think he's closet is empty George, three T-shirts, two pairs of jeans out of style (old Lewis) wide and two or three sweaters and two pairs of boots and all that sends Armani tuxedo. With this sweater (she wore it even when turned "the ides of march) looks old.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Mon 21 Nov 2011, 12:05

Not really.

About Stacy I can only say: If she really loved him, she would have told him to stay at home and rest after his surgery. Why does she care about what is written on the internet or here on the forum?
If you really love your bf, his health is more important to you than a football match or what some people you do not even know write about your "relationship" on the internet.

And for George: If you really want an Oscar, then keep the focus on your work and leave your private life private!!! If your gf doesn't accept this, she doesn't love you.
Just remember 2006: You kept your private life private, didn't take any gf to the award shows, the focus was on your brillant work and you won the Oscar!!!
2008 and 2010 you've made your private life public, took your gf to the awards shows and didn't win.
Think about that!!!!!

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 21 Nov 2011, 12:24

Lorna said

But hey, I could be wrong. You know he could win that Oscar for Best Director and suddenly feel like he's accomplished all he wants to in his career, he'll pull back from all the traveling that accompanies his film work, marry you, give you a couple of kids (hey I've heard vasectomies can sometimes be reversed and if not you could go the Brangelina route and adopt a couple of kids) and you'll all live happily ever after!

it's always me me me

I know
he is the 'bigger' one in all ways
you know better than me: power, influence, job, humanitarian efforts, money

all

but
this "me first!" has a sour taste
IMO
even more in such horrid way

whatever the 'reason'

WHATEVER
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 21 Nov 2011, 13:15

@Lelacorb....Lol!! I'm thinking the same thing! He looks so good in movies and commercials when other people are dressing him, but, personally, I'd love to buy him a new t-shirt and jeans for Christmas....
It'd be great if he could date someone that actually had some style and could convince him to buy a couple of things.

But if Cracy takes him......well, we know where that'll get him - we've seen her style.. What a Face

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 21 Nov 2011, 13:16

I don't understand what you are trying to say It's Me ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 21 Nov 2011, 13:18

sorry
no time to answer
maybe later
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 21 Nov 2011, 14:04

Ladies! I agree it's only a footy game, calm down dears!! Not good that Gee is there, yes he does look in terrible pain. For someone of his age, with anesthectic, he should be taking things easy and not jaunting around to watch games, whoever supports whatever. I'm surprised that his doc let him go, flying is not good DVT and the extra radiation, the guy will be a "glow-in-the-dark" marker soon!!! If this is REALLY just pr/contract stuff and nothing else, then more fool him. I to am at a loss as to why George is doing this out of character stuff. It's not a real relationship, I still maintain the "privacy" thing stands for the "right girl". As to whether this benefits getting an Oscar, doubt it very much, but then if the contract states certain "air time", maybe he's bitten off more than normal. Shame on Stace for maybe "holding" him to any arrangements, if she really cared about him, he wouldn't be there.

Does this mean he's had all the surgery done with now? And maybe Einers does travel everywhere with him (lucky doggy!). But I still say, the George connoisseurs out there, know our man better than ANY girlfriend and possible better than the man himself!! study
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 21 Nov 2011, 14:28

cindigirl wrote:So funny George goes to a ball game and it's like a 'second coming'.
lol! It is unusual that he goes to a football game, but I remember him going to a fashion show with Elisabetta. And usually he avoids that kind of shows, as well.

watiching you are right. DWTS comes to an end and Eli will be on telly again. That means this week we will hear and see more about Stacy and George.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 21 Nov 2011, 14:49

Good gracious, girls. Come on. Does the man always have to be dressed to the "nines".
First, it's a football game. No one gets dressed up for a football game.
Second, it's cold at those games. He was in the stands, not a skybox that's enclosed. We all know George doesn't like "the cold".
Third, he had surgery two days before. Makes common sense that he'd wear clothes that were easy to maneuver on and off.
Fourth, we also know he likes his "old" clothes, and wears them well.
Fifth, he looked very tired, was probably in pain, but went there for whatever reason. Maybe didn't want to "stay in NYC" and just veg out for the day, and got Dr's permission to go. Baltimore is only about 1 hr. flight from NY.
Yes, we all love him looking fine, but admit it we all just love him (at least I think we do,although some of the comments lately suggest otherwise).
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 21 Nov 2011, 15:05

I counted 4 different colors on him. Without his shoes. So it could be more. He needs a stylist! Uhm..sorry..in my opinion he needs a stylist. And this is coming from a donkey Wink

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 21 Nov 2011, 15:08

Well... I don't care what he wears... I love it when he's comfortable! I hope his elbow gets better!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 21 Nov 2011, 15:13

I don't think anyone means anything by the stylist/clothing chatter. Just a way to lighten the mood since people are getting worked up over the football game stuff. We still love G, goofy sweater and all! geek
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 21 Nov 2011, 15:53

At least we can be thankful it wasn't some ugly thanksgiving sweater with a turkey on it or something. Although, THAT would have been funny. Very Happy
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 21 Nov 2011, 16:36

LOL @ M4Rose. Can you just see it, G stepping out in a Bill Cosby-ish sweater. lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 21 Nov 2011, 16:49

@MyGirl - all he needs now is a pipe. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 21 Nov 2011, 16:55

Wonder what STacy would say if someone Tweeted for her to tell George that their mom wants her sweater back?
LOL!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 21 Nov 2011, 16:58

I like his sweater (we say jumber or cardy!). It's a body warmer, so after surgery he needs to keep his muscles warm. Well if you ladies don't approve, I'm quite happy to wrap my arms around him night & day to keep him warm!! Hmmmmmmm!!!! cheers
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 21 Nov 2011, 16:59

cindigirl wrote:@MyGirl - all he needs now is a pipe. LOL
As a grandfather .... please NO Cindy, NO, NO!! The man of my dreams .... NO!!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 21 Nov 2011, 17:03

cindigirl wrote:@MyGirl - all he needs now is a pipe. LOL
As a grandfather .... please NO Cindy, NO, NO!! The man of my dreams .... NO!!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 21 Nov 2011, 17:21

Could someone explain Paris comments are they sarcastic?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 21 Nov 2011, 17:30

But hey, I could be wrong. You know he could win that Oscar for Best Director and suddenly feel like he's accomplished all he wants to in his career, he'll pull back from all the traveling that accompanies his film work, marry you, give you a couple of kids (hey I've heard vasectomies can sometimes be reversed and if not you could go the Brangelina route and adopt a couple of kids) and you'll all live happily ever after

Well, how do you know the George REALLY had a vasectomy? After all, he does like to joke around. A person with multiple partners needs to use protection as a barrier against body contact. So, theorectically, a vasectomy is not needed.

Personally, I think that George is a free-spirit when it comes to love. When he overcomes his midlife crisis, he will probably have a long-distance relationship with a woman (who will be at his beck-and-call), who basically has her own life, career, and will want him at her beck-and-call).

MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 21 Nov 2011, 17:37

Ok just read her other posts I guess she was being sarcastic.
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 21 Nov 2011, 17:52

FROM CELEBITCHY TODAY ABOUT GEORGE AND STACY.

George Clooney always has a mysterious “injury” with each new “girlfriend”

Back in the day, when George Clooney was dating Sarah Larson, the two of them got in a “motorcycle accident” which left her in a cast and left Clooney scuffed up. Then a few years later, in 2009, Clooney was with Elisabetta Canalis when he “injured his hand” and had to wear some kind of cast for a little while. The explanation that time was that he had “shut the car door on his hand.” I cannot emphasize enough how much I do not believe these explanations. I cannot emphasize enough what a kinky bastard Clooney is, and how (in my mind) he’s into rough trade and he’s not afraid of bruises. Just last week, Clooney got all excited when describing how big and burly Stacy Keibler is and how she can “kick his ass” easily. And now this… a (sex) injury. Clooney was spotted at the Baltimore Ravens game on Sunday sporting some kind of elbow cast.

Stacy Keibler tweeted about it too, writing: “You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game…especially when he’s a Bengals fan.” LOVE? Ugh. Also, People Magazine notes, “There was no word on why Clooney needed the surgery.” Can’t the answer just be “because he’s a kinky bastard”? Like, that’s the answer to everything. Why can’t George Clooney find a nice, smart girl and settle down? Why hasn’t Clooney won the Best Actor Oscar so far? Why does Clooney bring rent-a-dates to the Oscars? Why does every new “girlfriend” come with a new “injury”? BECAUSE HE’S A KINKY BASTARD.

By the way, Lainey notes that Stacy used to have this photo (below) on her Twitter page, and she seems to have deleted it. Hooker over-stepped!

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 21 Nov 2011, 17:56

FROM CELEBITCHY TODAY ABOUT GEORGE AND STACY AT THE GAME
i POSTED IT ON THE OTHER THREAD ALSO

Back in the day, when George Clooney was dating Sarah Larson, the two of them got in a “motorcycle accident” which left her in a cast and left Clooney scuffed up. Then a few years later, in 2009, Clooney was with Elisabetta Canalis when he “injured his hand” and had to wear some kind of cast for a little while. The explanation that time was that he had “shut the car door on his hand.” I cannot emphasize enough how much I do not believe these explanations. I cannot emphasize enough what a kinky bastard Clooney is, and how (in my mind) he’s into rough trade and he’s not afraid of bruises. Just last week, Clooney got all excited when describing how big and burly Stacy Keibler is and how she can “kick his ass” easily. And now this… a (sex) injury. Clooney was spotted at the Baltimore Ravens game on Sunday sporting some kind of elbow cast.

Stacy Keibler tweeted about it too, writing: “You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game…especially when he’s a Bengals fan.” LOVE? Ugh. Also, People Magazine notes, “There was no word on why Clooney needed the surgery.” Can’t the answer just be “because he’s a kinky bastard”? Like, that’s the answer to everything. Why can’t George Clooney find a nice, smart girl and settle down? Why hasn’t Clooney won the Best Actor Oscar so far? Why does Clooney bring rent-a-dates to the Oscars? Why does every new “girlfriend” come with a new “injury”? BECAUSE HE’S A KINKY BASTARD.

By the way, Lainey notes that Stacy used to have this photo (below) on her Twitter page, and she seems to have deleted it. Hooker over-stepped!

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 21 Nov 2011, 18:02

THIS ONE IS FROM LAINEY TODAY ABOUT GEORGE AND STACY AND THE PICTURE OF HER AND HIM AT THE GAME WITH PARENTS AND HOW SHE LIKES TO TWITTER ABOUT THEM

Oh so it’s love now, is it?
November 21, 2011
Posted at 10:08 AM
Posted by Lainey
Tags:
George Clooney
Stacy Keibler
Top Reads
Stacy Keibler continues to be allowed to tweet. And more and more, she’s allowed to tweet about HIM. With pictures.

How’s this?

Keibler is a Baltimore Ravens fan. George Clooney cheers for Cincinnati. They went head to head yesterday for a big AFC North showdown. Keibler and Clooney were at the game. And Stacy was eager to share that with her followers:

You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan.

Oh it’s love now, is it?

Indeed.

And her “boyfriend” even let her post a photo of him on her Twitter.

ON HER TWITTER!

I think this might be a first for him.

Strangely enough, the photo seems to be taken down because I can’t find it anymore on her page. (I saved it just in case.) The message however, the one about love and boyfriends, it’s still there. Did she overstep? And if so, how will she be punished?

This is the problem with George’s approach though, non? You can’t give almost everything and then hold some of it back. How are they supposed to know what’s offside when he’s so generous with the rest of it? Especially - sounding like an old fart on the tv now - in this new age of social media and networking? The rules, they change all the time. He can’t keep up with the new changing rules. His style of romance and the expectations that come with it, this is antique dating in the modern world, made especially more awkward when he continues to mine from a generation that’s evolving with the trends he can’t and has no interest in engaging. So unless he picks, for a change, from his own age group, this is the challenge he’ll keep encountering.

Click here for Stacy Keibler’s Twitter.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next