George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
12 Famous Cincinnati Bengals Fans, From George Clooney to Josh Hutcherson EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
12 Famous Cincinnati Bengals Fans, From George Clooney to Josh Hutcherson EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
12 Famous Cincinnati Bengals Fans, From George Clooney to Josh Hutcherson EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
12 Famous Cincinnati Bengals Fans, From George Clooney to Josh Hutcherson EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
12 Famous Cincinnati Bengals Fans, From George Clooney to Josh Hutcherson EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
12 Famous Cincinnati Bengals Fans, From George Clooney to Josh Hutcherson EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
12 Famous Cincinnati Bengals Fans, From George Clooney to Josh Hutcherson EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
12 Famous Cincinnati Bengals Fans, From George Clooney to Josh Hutcherson EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
12 Famous Cincinnati Bengals Fans, From George Clooney to Josh Hutcherson EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

12 Famous Cincinnati Bengals Fans, From George Clooney to Josh Hutcherson

Go down

12 Famous Cincinnati Bengals Fans, From George Clooney to Josh Hutcherson Empty 12 Famous Cincinnati Bengals Fans, From George Clooney to Josh Hutcherson

Post by Admin Wed 16 Feb 2022, 18:08

I don't even follow american football, but even I got a little excited when George's team made it to the superbowl.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12 Famous Cincinnati Bengals Fans, From George Clooney to Josh Hutcherson
Dessi Gomez - Saturday

The Cincinnati Bengals head to the Super Bowl on Sunday Feb. 13 to take on the Los Angeles Rams, which will be their first postseason run since 1988. And these famous personalities will be rooting for the Bengals come Super Bowl Sunday.

Woody Harrelson
The star of "The Hunger Games," "Cheers" and "True Detective" (among others) wears his Bengals heart on his sleeve. According to the team website, he even thinks that he's cursed them since they haven't been performing that well — until now.

Gary Owen
As a Cincinnati native, Owen took his comedy show to The Bengals' training camp in 2014.

Bootsy Collins
The funk star hails from Cincinnati, and encourages everyone to "Fear da Tiger.

George Clooney
Clooney's father was a popular TV persona in Cincinnati, and he has confirmed his loyalties to the team.

[click on link for the rest - I couldn't be bothered to copy and paste any more than this]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

12 Famous Cincinnati Bengals Fans, From George Clooney to Josh Hutcherson Empty Re: 12 Famous Cincinnati Bengals Fans, From George Clooney to Josh Hutcherson

Post by Admin Wed 16 Feb 2022, 18:10

If he's in the UK, I'll bet George was up all night watching this. I can't imagine his disappointment at the result.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down