George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
"I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
"I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
"I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
"I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
"I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
"I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
"I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
"I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
"I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

"I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney

+4
OofOof
silly girl
Maggy
theminis
8 posters

Go down

"I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney Empty "I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney

Post by theminis Tue 23 Apr 2013, 07:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I’m More Famous Than George Clooney! ‘Housewife’ Sonja Morgan Jokes That She Gets More Attention!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George Clooney is one of the most famous men in the world but RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that he told Sonja Morgan that when he’s around reality stars he doesn’t get any attention!

The Real Housewives of New York City star has a pretty good sense of humor about her level of fame, and she told a story that the Oscar winner actually likes being seen with reality stars!

“One time I was at an event and was talking with George Clooney and he joked that it was fun for him to be with me,” Sonja exclusively told Fox Connecticut correspondent Tom Murro .

She said that The Descendants star thinks he can fly under the radar when he’s with a reality star.

“He told me ‘I love hanging with you because then people leave me alone!’”

Would you rather hang with George Clooney or Sonja Morgan? Tell us in comments!

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 25 Apr 2013, 06:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

"I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney Empty Re: "I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney

Post by Maggy Tue 23 Apr 2013, 07:13

"Would you rather hang with George Clooney or Sonja Morgan?"

George cheers
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

"I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney Empty Re: "I'm more famous than George Clooney!" RHONY star Sonja Morgan hangs out with George Clooney

Post by silly girl Tue 23 Apr 2013, 07:29

Ok I saw that headline on twitter and online but didn't read article...I didn't know who she was. Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 23 Apr 2013, 22:10

I didn't know who she was either but assumed she was famous enough in the US?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 23 Apr 2013, 22:35

Nope. Never heard of her. But then I never watch all those reality shows.

The fact that the women who are on the Real Housewives series and all the other ridiculous reality shows starring stupid rich people, are now considered "celebrities" just amazes me. And, the fact that these people appear to be pretty much vapid, vacant and the most narcissistic humans on the planet, and yet are supposedly rich business people really makes me wonder about our world!

I read the piece and if George said it I suspect it was said sarcastically or ironically but the woman is daft enough to believe it.

I have friends who love those shows and I just don't get it! I guess they love to watch them and laugh at them. At least that seems to be the only reason people watch the Kardashians. They love to hate them.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 23 Apr 2013, 22:49

I never watch them either. The only reason I might know the NJ ones is because I don't live far from where they live. I actually know people in the town....and no they don't know them. Between the Housewives, Jersey Shore and the Sopranos---NJ now has a really warped reputation.

Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 24 Apr 2013, 02:51

You make me smile Silly Girl! Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 24 Apr 2013, 04:43

silly girl wrote:Ok I saw that headline on twitter and online but didn't read article...I didn't know who she was. Wink

So much for being more famous than George! Brahaahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 25 Apr 2013, 06:04

I'm not sure that she's exactly 'hanging out' with George. More likely that she's met him at an event the one time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‘RHONY’ star Sonja Morgan is hanging out with famous actor?

SONJA MORGANAPRIL 23, 2013

“The Real Housewives of New York” star Sonja Morgan may have gotten fame from being on the successful Bravo show, but it sounds like she knows that she is no major celebrity. Instead, she knows that other celebrities can hang out with her and get some peace from the paparazzi - or at least that’s what she is saying in a new report.

Apparently, she has been hanging out with famous actor George Clooney, and he loves hanging out with her because photographers don’t pick on the fact that he is hanging out with Sonja. According to a new Radar Online report released on April 22, “The Real Housewives of New York” star Sonja Morgan claims that Clooney loves hanging out with her.

“One time I was at an event and was talking with George Clooney and he joked that it was fun for him to be with me,” Sonja has revealed in the new interview. “He told me ‘I love hanging with you because then people leave me alone!’”

Of course, Sonja may know that she is nowhere near close to Clooney’s level of fame when it comes to being spotted on the streets. At least, Sonja can at least still go downtown for lunch with her friends.

It sounds like Sonja loves the idea of celebrities hanging out with her to give them a cover. Are you hoping that Sonja will be part of the cast for the upcoming season? Do you think that she will share her struggles with her divorce, settlement and townhouse?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 26 Apr 2013, 06:35

she is probably more famous than George in her own head, only.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 28 Apr 2013, 04:28

Well whose the star of your head most of the time. Its you who has to decide how you will live, period. But i would agree, these lower echelon celebs are alive mostly in their own noodles. Heh heh heh. I don't know any of them, period. i really dislike most of the reality shows. There is enough real "reality" to go around I think. Recession, poverty, lack of employment? Those ring a bell? Reality TV is NOT about reality for most of the world. If it was, I am sure it wouldn't ever get any ratings because the rich would be begging it to be closed down. They DON"T want to see reality. They want to see reality according to Garp or Prince Charles. Or the GOOFY stuff, as they show now.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down