George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+46
anon.4
dakota007
madsky
maria4
LornaDoone
Lella_la_bella
m4rose
dolcevita
zizi
noodle
sadDonkey
Dior
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Natascha
Charley
Casey
it's me
fadelite
Lighterside
elymania
annemarie
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
blubelle
janieb
Katiedot
doris day
davidarochelle
watching
pandabear
Henway
lovelylois
lucy
MyGirlKylie
Atalante
sandwiches
MM
cindigirl
pattygirl
lelacorb
socimar
bellybaby
melbert
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Ello
50 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Oct 2011, 11:47

From The Daily Mail

Still turning heads! Elisabetta Canalis' low cut dress attracts a male admirer as she shops for groceries

By Holly Thomas

Last updated at 9:29 AM on 17th October 2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She may have been voted off Dancing With The Stars three weeks ago, but Elisabetta Canalis' time on the show has clearly had some lasting effects.

The 33-year-old showed off her impressive figure as she picked up some shopping in a Beverly Hills market.

The actress's flattering dress drew an admiring glance from a fellow shopper, who seemed unable to tear his gaze away from her.

Turning heads: Elisabetta Canalis had an admirer as she shopped for groceries in Beverly Hills today

Elisabetta's plunging neckline revealed some considerable cleavage, and the short skirt showcased her toned legs.

George Clooney's former girlfriend chose laid-back gladiator sandals to complete the look.

Her shopping encounter certainly belies Dancing With The Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy's reported claim that Elisabetta lost her place on the show due to her lack of a fan base.

Avert your eyes: The Italian star wore a very low-cut dress

'It’s all about fan base, and she had none. I don’t know if being George Clooney’s ex is a title!' he apparently said.

However it seems Elisabetta has new distractions in her life to take her mind off her failed dancing debut.

The former DWTS contestant was spotted enjoying a 'romantic' dinner with True Blood actor Mehcad Brooks this week, according to TMZ.

Toned: The 33-year-old is still displaying the fit figure she gained during her stint on Dancing with the Stars

The pair were caught on video by the showbiz website enjoying an evening at the trendy Los Angeles restaurant STK.

TMZ also report that the pair 'drove off together' in Mechad's SUV.
A reporter for the website quizzed the pair about how they had met.
Body confident: The Italian posted this steamy shot of herself on her Twitter page

The actor, 30, responded by 'cracking a big guilty smile' before joking: 'I have no clue what you're talking about. We didn't meet.'

Elisabetta recently proved her body confidence by tweeting a picture of herself on the beach striking a sultry pose in a bikini, accompanied by the caption 'ciaooo.'

Still got it: Elisabetta proved she's not lost her Dancing With The Stars figure
She also posed in another shot, lying down on the sand in the Los Angeles sunshine.

Her tweet alongside it read: 'Wishing you guys an amazing day from one of the most beautiful beaches in LA.'
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 17 Oct 2011, 12:25

Eli really is working that push up bra isn't she? I haven't seen her boobs like that for awhile. The first picture with the guy looks like a setup her putting her finger to her mouth etc. Eli isn't that stunning unless of course he was just stunned to see her in clothes! LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 17 Oct 2011, 12:29

More grocery shopping? She eats out most every night. She seems to get that carton of water bottles pretty regularly. In one of the dance rehearsal shots when she was putting something in her car boot, there was a carton of water bottles there. I mean, wouldn't PETA have suggested a reuseable bottle to stop all the plastic bottles going into landfill and getting washed into the water system endangering aqua life? That's just plain wasteful.

She was later spotted in the same dress going to a party in Beverly Hills with a gift from Kitson.
Link to photos

And she visited with a pony on the same day - maybe at the party? Same dress and shoes. From her twitter:

JustElisabettaElisabettaCanalis
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
16 Oct

watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 17 Oct 2011, 12:40

That is one busy day and how lucky for the photogs followed her the supermarket and the party! Must be a slow news day in LA....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:39

watching wrote:

She was later spotted in the same dress going to a party in Beverly Hills with a gift from Kitson.
Link to photos

And she visited with a pony on the same day - maybe at the party? Same dress and shoes. From her twitter:

16 Oct

Her hair does not look good at all. Either it is still wet after her morning shower (but she went shopping first so it should have dried) or it is dirty/oily and needs a good wash. She also does not seem to have too much hair either, ah...the miracle of extensions!! Also please look pic No. 3 when she is exposing her back. Her black bra is hooked wrong and it does look sloppy.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Mon 17 Oct 2011, 16:13

She looks like a man in that twitter pic.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 17 Oct 2011, 16:19

The guy looking at her in the grocery store is definitely looking at her bra being buttoned wrong and showing out of her dress (see picture No. 3 from the link).

Here is the link

Last edited by socimar on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add info)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 18 Oct 2011, 08:27

Shouldn't the store be opening soon? Was it not supopose to open in Oct?Val is in London and Betty is tweeting about planning her next European trip. Delayed for some reason or they have just employed people to do all the hard work then they swan up for the grand opening??

ValemiCChettiVale Micchetti
A kiss from London @ValemiCChetti and Albertina!! Say hi to my girlfriend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
17 Oct

JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
Thinking about my next trip to Europe ... it will be fun
13 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 18 Oct 2011, 11:53

Val said it would be opening on October and yes they probably have had others in to do all the work and they will probably try and make some media event out of the big opening. It's been named after Eli's dog so she should be involved but how much who knows. Her next trip will either be short or after DWTS.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:02

I think it's worth it I think in Los Angeles store opening in late October on Melrose Place
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:17

I post it then later I see a tweet that refers to it. Apparently they have been sending out invites to the showroom and collection. The girl Betty has been regularly papped with in LA (the makeup artist who wears the heavy face of makeup all the time) tweeted Val that she had not received an invite. She hangs with Betty - how could Betty not give her the details of when it would be opened or when to drop by for a pre-opening visit. Weird. You think Betty would know.

Val tweet
@ ValemiCChetti Ale is sent you the invitation to see the collection x showroom ... when you can go?
14 hours ago

Friend tweet
@Coccomakeup but have not received invitation
4 hours ago

Val tweet
@ coccomakeup you can! On Thursday. Email address
4 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:54

LOL socimar, thanks for the link, when I first saw the pic I thought the man was caught checking out her ass. Hope his wife or GF doesn't see this pic, she won't be happy it's for all to see.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:58

watching wrote:I post it then later I see a tweet that refers to it. Apparently they have been sending out invites to the showroom and collection. The girl Betty has been regularly papped with in LA (the makeup artist who wears the heavy face of makeup all the time) tweeted Val that she had not received an invite. She hangs with Betty - how could Betty not give her the details of when it would be opened or when to drop by for a pre-opening visit. Weird. You think Betty would know.

Val tweet
@ ValemiCChetti Ale is sent you the invitation to see the collection x showroom ... when you can go?
14 hours ago

Friend tweet
4 hours ago

Val tweet
4 hours ago

@coccomakeup is in reality Maura Camilla Cocco and her profile in twitter says that she is a makeup artist with locations in LA and Milan. She is a friend of Elisabetta and are often papped together even last week at the Bristol Farms in Hollywood to buy a pumpkin. She looks strange, with heavy dark eyebrows (like Frieda Kahlo), bright red lipstick and grungy clothes. She is also very arrogant. I was trying to help an Italian twitter, a lady who wanted to know from Cocco the name of a NY makeup store that she had visited sometime ago and she could not remember the name. Since Cocco did not reply I did and said : Could it be Sephora? It was not Sephora but the Italian twitter thanked me the same; however Cocco, out of the blue felt she had to reply me and said:

@coccomakeup
@dolzamer66 sephora e' tua sorella!

Sephora is your sister! What a rude person, no wonder Canalis has deteriorated so much, hanging with people like Cocco.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 19 Oct 2011, 00:45

watching wrote:I post it then later I see a tweet that refers to it. Apparently they have been sending out invites to the showroom and collection. The girl Betty has been regularly papped with in LA (the makeup artist who wears the heavy face of makeup all the time) tweeted Val that she had not received an invite. She hangs with Betty - how could Betty not give her the details of when it would be opened or when to drop by for a pre-opening visit. Weird. You think Betty would know.

Val tweet
14 hours ago

Friend tweet
4 hours ago

Val tweet
4 hours ago

Are they talking about the shop that Val Micchetti and Elisabetta Canalis are opening or are they talking about the LA Fashion week because I saw a twitter regarding this fashion show (see below) and a friend of Elisabetta names Jessica wanting to get together with her after the LA Fashion Week.

JessAndTheCiti Jessica Matlock
@
OMG look how cute @JustElisabetta was when she was little. I miss you girl! We need to have a sushi night after #Lafashionweek is over.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 19 Oct 2011, 06:08

socimar
she had to reply me and said:

@coccomakeup

Sephora is your sister! What a rude person, no wonder Canalis has deteriorated so much, hanging with people like Cocco.

never mind socimar that coco whatever looks enough weird and transgender like elisabetta u should have told her the sephora is pretty slim girl unlike u fatty weirdo haaaa don't be polite with bitches and in this case ugly ones tooooo funny how girls like elisabetta or that KOKO Vomit 1 try to make themselves look smart but the truth is just they chitty asses

Last edited by lolo on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:22; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Oct 2011, 08:25

More shopping! Thanks Henway for the link.

From celebrity gossip

Elisabetta Canalis: Sunset Plaza Sexy

Posted Tuesday October 18, 2011

Stepping out to run some errands, Elisabetta Canalis was spotted at the Sunset Plaza in West Hollywood, California yesterday afternoon (October 17).

The Italian model/television personality looked fall-time fashionable in a scoopneck grey dress teamed with black flats and a pair of designer sunglasses as she carried a white jacket and black purse to her car.

Earlier this year, Elisabetta split up with her longtime boyfriend George Clooney, and it seems the breakup jaded her a bit in the romance department.

Canalis told press, "I'm a bit of a tomboy, but when it comes to love I am a doormat. I'm looking for men who can give me security. You have to accept that Prince Charming who is coming to save you is not going to happen."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 19 Oct 2011, 09:04

She looks better without those awful hair extensions in. Nice blowout, gives her some volume.

Also, the Italian press worries.

Elisabetta Canalis News, depressed and lost weight?
Posted by Druso84 on October 18, 2011 in News , Gossip.

Elisabetta Canalis continues to struggle, though in recent times has been difficult to take off within the TV listings again thinks about her own to promote themselves, using all means available. The latest attempt is to keep his fans updated constantly with respect to its activities, to point directly to Twitter to share several photos depicting his private life. Someone with a degree, malice, think this is another sign of the fall of the career of the former dive Sardinian tissue.

And 'indeed strange to think that less than a year ago, fans, paparazzi and gold while the company would pay the singer tear a tiny, insignificant moment of his living in the house Clooney. But now the star U.S. is no longer in his life, and indeed, a purely media, the ability to "keep up the attention" have decreased. The remedy is to strip a little, step by step. The thing, however, it should not entirely, at least according to some. She is undoubtedly beautiful, very beautiful, but the way in which it was recently shown in these photos seem to confirm that this is not one of the highest periods of form.

tousled hair (one might say, perhaps rightly, still), face a little tired, on which the smile seems forced to assume a character. And then a thinness that seems a little excessive to the point of compromising his figure in general. Behind her a cloth full of gold sequins, which has a tune with that of the whole context. A bit of nostalgia of Dancing with the Stars maybe.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 19 Oct 2011, 09:34

Singles Coach offers some unsolicited advice:

Another George Clooney Ex: Take Responsibility, Shuck the Useless Guilt
September 9th, 2011by Nina Atwood

Elisabetta Canalis, the latest in a long string of George Clooney’s ex girlfriends, says it’s a “personal failure” that the relationship didn’t work. This gorgeous, apparently sweet woman believes it’s her fault that George, a confirmed bachelor who has publically stated many times that he will not marry, inevitably broke up with her because she wanted more. No big surprise there, but Elisabetta’s faulty conclusions mirror those of many of the hundreds of women I have coached over the years. Here’s the truth of these kinds of scenarios.

She’s NOT guilty that the relationship ended. She is RESPONSIBLE for making better choices in the future. George is a wounded guy – incapable of making a real commitment. He is charming, highly successful, and no doubt a fabulously romantic lover, in the beginning of a relationship anyway. But for whatever reason, his heart is not truly open to the women he dates. So how can anyone he dates possibly be responsible for that? She can’t, but she can take responsibility for choosing better.

For years I dated and loved emotionally unavailable men, and I crawled away from those relationships wondering what was wrong with me, suffering from useless guilt. The epiphany came to me the last time this happened, well over a decade ago, when a medical practitioner whom I respected told me bluntly that I was not going to get well (from an autoimmune syndrome I was suffering from) unless I broke the attachment I had to the latest wounded guy. It was my wake-up call, after wasting far too many years pursuing hopeless relationships.

Take responsibility. I decided that it was up to me to fix ME, the person in the mirror, rather than choose the wrong person and set about trying to change him. I have far more leverage working on me, and while that sounds like self-blame, it isn’t. Taking responsibility for my own life choices and outcomes empowers me because it is only in self-development and growth that I truly have any power. I have none over the men in my life. Never did, never will.

Like Kelly, in Temptations of the Single Girl, I was attracted to men who were aloof in some undefinable way, yet simultaneously charming and attractive. I loved riding the roller coaster of falling in love in the beginning. It was intoxicating – the romance, the fun dates, the wining and dining, the dancing, and the thrill of lovemaking. The downside of the roller coaster was pulverizing – the withdrawal from dealing with ordinary relationship issues or talks about commitment, the cheating, the “you’re on your own” if I had any life problems. The bottom line: no partnership. The deeper truth: no real love.

I had to give up my addiction to excitement in order to get out of the pattern. I learned that charm [when over played as a seduction tactic] does not lead to devotion and love. I learned that good character – integrity, devotion, honesty, no games – wins the day and is far more valuable than instant romance and charm. I discovered the power of maintaning my balance by putting off sex – for a long time – giving up the intoxication of allowing someone to seduce me. I found real romance by allowing men to pursue me, and that opened the door for the re-discovery of the magic of courtship.

My husband is very romantic, but in a loving, quiet way. Our dance of love was around bonding emotionally first, sexually later. We surrendered to the deeper, far more enchanting side of love – acceptance of another human being for exactly who he is and is not. With real love and devotion, we have both grown tremendously – emotionally, spiritually and in our careers.

Now, almost twelve years later, we share a loving, incredibly blessed life. Our relationship isn’t perfect because we are human beings subject to stressors and the resulting reactions. But our love is deep and committed. We are there for each other. We truly adore one another. THIS is real love, one that doesn’t ride the roller coaster. This is the kind of love that will have us holding one another’s hands all the way, the whole way until one of us passes.

So, to all of you Elisabetta’s out there, I share this: It is never too late to change the pattern! It is never too late to find and create a deep and lasting love with a good man. But you will have to make personal changes, make new choices, give up some of the thrills that you may believe are important. Start today. Read my book, Temptations of the Single Girl (read an excerpt here), and get started. After you read the book, join my online group on Ning. Get started, get support, and get going!

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:51

thanks for sharing the two articles are good to read and hey it's nice to see ppl speak about her in logical and advising her , i don't wish anybody hard time i just don't like when others believing their own lie and live in .

speaking about lies that 2nd one said

at least according to some. She is undoubtedly beautiful, very beautiful,

this is a lie .
whoever those someones is a liar, and u know who lie will go to ......?! Kinky

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 19 Oct 2011, 12:47

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder just because one doesn't find her beautiful doesn't mean someone else won't.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Wed 19 Oct 2011, 13:10

i wait for what our canalis specialist will build on this

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 19 Oct 2011, 13:16

Katiedot wrote:More shopping! Thanks Henway for the link.

From celebrity gossip

Elisabetta Canalis: Sunset Plaza Sexy

Posted Tuesday October 18, 2011

Stepping out to run some errands, Elisabetta Canalis was spotted at the Sunset Plaza in West Hollywood, California yesterday afternoon (October 17).

The Italian model/television personality looked fall-time fashionable in a scoopneck grey dress teamed with black flats and a pair of designer sunglasses as she carried a white jacket and black purse to her car.

Boy, the writer of this article needs a new pair of glasses and I wrote a comment on their website. The grey knit dress is OK but I have seen the same at Target and Old Navy, nothing special, just a plain grey dress and the "black purse" is actually the old light blue denim PRADA bag that she carries most of the time, even at some DWTS rehearsals (must be her favorite). So grey dress, black shoes, white jacket, denim purse, what is so classy, fall-time fashionable here?? Nothing seem to match...and she is Italian for heaven's sake, we don't sleep at night if our clothes and accessories don't match!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 19 Oct 2011, 13:27

lolo wrote:socimar
she had to reply me and said:

@coccomakeup

never mind socimar that coco whatever looks enough weird and transgender like elisabetta u should have told her the sephora is pretty slim girl unlike u fatty weirdo haaaa don't be polite with bitches and in this case ugly ones tooooo funny how girls like elisabetta or that KOKO Vomit 1 try to make themselves look smart but the truth is just they chitty asses

Thanks Lolo, I should have replied to Cocco the way you suggested, however the other Italian lady (Graziella) was upset for me and replied to Cocco commenting on the tone of the message she has sent me and was offended. I wrote back to "both" of them and told Graziella to let it go because Cocco must have some personal issues that she needs to deal with. Five minutes later I received an email from Twitter that Cocco is now "Following" me on Twitter, so I went back to Twitter and BLOCKED her.

By the way, I read some of her blogs and this scary lady (you are right, fat, ugly and scary) is actually Elisabetta Canalis' personal makeup artist, that's why they are always together.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 19 Oct 2011, 13:35

lolo wrote:

speaking about lies that 2nd one said

at least according to some. She is undoubtedly beautiful, very beautiful,

this is a lie .
whoever those someones is a liar, and u know who lie will go to ......?! Kinky

Agreed. If I bumped into a girl in LA dressed looking and dressed like Canalis in that grey dress I would probably look only at the Prada handbag (and with envy). I don't think she is beautiful enough for people to stare at especially in LA/Hollywood where there are thousands of beautiful girls. In one pic in the same website (go to the website if you cannot see them all here, there are several shots there) you can see clearly that she has bow legs especially the left one.

Here is the link to one:
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 19 Oct 2011, 13:41

Good advice, love the part "fix me, rather than choose the wrong person" wish my eldest daughter would learn this fact of life.
The pic of betta on twitter really shows how much weight she has lost, her side pose shows how much her breast sag. IMO for someone so young that has never given birth it's too much. When I first saw her she had some meat on those bones, her body had curves in all the right places. Why do these women who get bit by the Hollywood bug feel the need to turn their bodies into bags of bones. Demi Moore latest pics of her WTF happened! I can remember when SL , decided to change her career and become a model, she went from curves to bones. Can't understand why the powers that be find this attractive.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 19 Oct 2011, 21:55

ENGLISH:
Low self esteem crisis for Elisabetta Canalis?
Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Maybe Elisabetta Canalis is suffering from low self esteem and is looking for consent from social networks, especially after she was eliminated almost at the beginning of DWTS and her ex, George Clooney is now appearing everywhere with his new and blond girlfriend.

We at Gossipando believe that is the case because she continues to publish private photos of herself from LA in always sexy and alluring poses. Could be that she is just following the trend of the US starlets, that in order to become famous they show themselves naked, or nearly so, in the popular social network?

After she downloaded the bikini pictures of herself in Twitter, she then released another photo where she is all made-up but naked with her breasts strategically covered (maybe taken during a photoshoot) but with a message that says: “ shall I wear flip flops tonight?” of which we sincerely do not understand the humor!. If you happen to understand the irony of such comment, please enlighten us….thanks!.

ITALIAN:
Forse Elisabetta Canalis ha una crisi di autostima e cerca consensi sulla rete, soprattutto dopo essere stata eliminata quasi subito da ‘Dancing with the stars’ e il suo ex George Clooney compare in ogni dove con la nuova e bionda fiamma?
A noi di Gossippando sembrerebbe proprio di si, visto che continua a pubblicare foto private da Los Angeles e che la vedono sempre in pose sexy e ammiccanti!Ma magari si sta solo adeguando al trend delle starlette made in Usa che per lanciarsi si mostrano senza veli, o quasi, sul famoso social network!

E dopo quelle in versione ‘sirenetta’ in costume qualche giorno fa ne ha pubblicata un’altra sulla sua pagina ufficiale Twitter Just Elisabetta che la vede truccata e parruccata e con un topless che compare appena, abilmente coperto, magari dopo aver realizzato un photoshoot. Scatto accompagnato dal messaggio ironico “Should I wear a flip flop tonight ?!?!? ” del quale sinceramente non ne comprendiamo lo humour! E se voi invece comprendete cotanta ironia illuminateci …grazie!

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by maria4 Wed 19 Oct 2011, 22:24

socimar, con te è tempo sprecato cercare di illuminarti, non c'è peggior sordo di chi non vuole sentire.

maria4
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 19 Oct 2011, 22:30

The italian press is not even humouring her anymore?? Times have changed.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 19 Oct 2011, 22:40

non c'è peggior sordo di chi non vuole sentire

ovvio
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Wed 19 Oct 2011, 22:42

why dont we go to the italian place so we dont upset the others?
its me please,vieni?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 19 Oct 2011, 22:44

k
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 19 Oct 2011, 23:39

maria4 wrote:socimar, con te è tempo sprecato cercare di illuminarti, non c'è peggior sordo di chi non vuole sentire.

Hey Maria4, this is from an ITALIAN website, I only translated it, your people wrote it, not I. If she (Elisabetta) stopped taking pictures of herself (with the "autoscatto") naked or in bikini and downloaded them in Twitter for the WHOLE WORLD to see, the Italian press would not write the article like the one I just translated. Tell her to stop.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 19 Oct 2011, 23:55

it's me wrote:non c'è peggior sordo di chi non vuole sentire

ovvio

Go to the Italian thread if you keep writing in Italian. It is a regulation. In any case why did you say: "There is no worse deaf than the one who doesn't want to hear"? Did someone tell me something? Have you ever heard of "Freedom of Speech"? Of course not because that's in the AMERICAN BILL OF RIGHTS which are the first 10 Amendments to the Constitutions which I am afraid Italians are not very familiar with but Americans fought a 7 year war to get it ratified.

Ciao!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Thu 20 Oct 2011, 00:19

OMG socimar! come to the italian thread so i tell you something

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 20 Oct 2011, 00:23

doris day wrote:OMG socimar! come to the italian thread so i tell you something

I just did and I left a message.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Thu 20 Oct 2011, 00:50

me too

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 20 Oct 2011, 01:21

The Italian press must have missed all those other half naked shots of Eli over the years. Doing it on Twitter just reeks of desperation on her part and it shows. I don't think things are going the way she thought they would, no big flood of offers etc. She has lost more weight and needs to start looking a little more healthy her hair is looking really bad in those supermarket pictures. The tide has turned on her in Italy the press aren't so fawning over her and new life in America. Doesn't look like she has had any big offers in Italy either because otherwise she would have taken them. It isn't like she has been that busy!

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 01:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Thu 20 Oct 2011, 01:29

poor ely,in the pics where she goes out from the supermarket she looks like a little wet cat,skinny and dirty
no ,i dont think things are going the way she thought,
this could be a lesson to try to change her habits but im afraid shes just sad and too lazy

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 20 Oct 2011, 01:30

Can you blame them, if any of what was written in all those interviews she did last spring are true if I were Italian I'd be finished with her.Some of her comments about her new life and career in the US came off a little bit insulting IMO.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 20 Oct 2011, 01:34

I thought the same thing lucy and now things aren't that great for her I think the Italian press are more then happy things aren't going so well. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Eli may off also priced her way out of the market thinking people would continue to pay top dollar even though George was no longer with her. I'm surprised Vipers haven't said anything.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 20 Oct 2011, 01:46

One of her tweets said that she's looking forward to her European trip. Something like that.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 20 Oct 2011, 08:02

Sis - probably going home to see her family during the holidays season. Her commitments to DWTS means she has to be around for the finale in late Nov so maybe after that? S

I would think she will need to start dance rehearsals again soon for the finale dance. At least that should get her a burst of attention. I mean, the paps are still taking her picture but the pics aren't being picked up by a blog or magazine like they use to. The attention has slowed in the weeks since she got booted from the show and without any reason to write about her, why pay for shots.

Although she will be in an upcoming edition of OK magazine with the pigeon she rescued - seriously. She tweeted it:

Its Igor's big day tomorrow a photo shoot for OK magazine and then his release back into the world!!!!
3 hours ago

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 20 Oct 2011, 08:14

10/20/2011 - Los Angeles - (KIKA) - LOS ANGELES - Elisabetta Canalis will is also been eliminated from the competition of Dancing with the Stars, but it has not ceased to participate in the festivities organized by the producers of the television program. The Italian showgirl is photographed at the exit of the STK nightclub in Beverly Hills wearing a tank top and black trousers, dark green members.

I think STK is a restaurant and not a nightclub as noted in the above blurb that Betty very regularly frequents. This is about the 4th time there has been pap shots coming from that location.

Link

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 12:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 20 Oct 2011, 08:17

Even the photo agency is getting in it:

17/10/2011 - Los Angeles - (KIKA) - LOS ANGELES - Elisabetta Canalis has entered a phase of an exhibitionist. After photos of a few days ago that portrayed in a bikini on the beach in Los Angeles, the former girlfriend of George Clooney and tissue has returned to be talked about sex with an image that suggests a breast ... but also some wrinkles on the skin, probably caused, in addition to age, excessive weight loss in which the star has undergone in recent years.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 20 Oct 2011, 11:13

It comes to something when a photo agency is calling you an exhibitionist! LOL For a someone who seems to go to the supermarket so much she sure goes out to eat alot. She is at STK just about every week it seems. Her store should be opening soon too I guess we will know it when it does if the pigeon can get a photoshoot surely her new store can. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 20 Oct 2011, 14:19

STK seems to be a restaurant that celebs that want to be papped frequent. Have seen a lot of different celebs (or wannabes) pics coming out of STK. Could be that's why she goes there so often.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Thu 20 Oct 2011, 17:02

pattygirl wrote:STK seems to be a restaurant that celebs that want to be papped frequent. Have seen a lot of different celebs (or wannabes) pics coming out of STK. Could be that's why she goes there so often.

Must be since she doesn't appear to eat food.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 20 Oct 2011, 22:57

ChrisaphotoChristopher Ameruoso
At my shoot wt @JustElisabetta & the pigeon she so kindly saved from dying she will set free now Great job E for caring [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 20 Oct 2011, 23:02

Katie - the photo inserted above in post Yesterday at 6:14 pm is not the right picture from the date noted. In the pap shot taken by paps for Kiapress, she is wearing a black top and trousers.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 21 Oct 2011, 01:07

Yep the one in that dress is from yet another time she ate at STK. For someone so skinny it is kind of hard to believe she actually eats there. As for the pigeon can you imagine the attention she would of got if it had off been a dog? All the pigeons of the world can feel safe knowing that Eli is in their corner.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next