George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 9 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 9 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 9 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 9 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

+46
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Katarina
premiere
Elo
Sabby
anon.4
sarah ali
maria4
Lighterside
iamnoone
m4rose
janieb
fluffy
NotAvailable
Bidbod
fava
bellybaby
socimar
watching
macs
blubelle
Henway
lolo"layla"
Anja
sandwiches
Atalante
hathaross
sisieq
MyGirlKylie
lucy
doris day
cindigirl
laetval
it's me
pattygirl
Charley
lelacorb
Katiedot
marina
Natascha
Casey
Pari
lovelylois
melbert
Dexterdidit
50 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 9 Empty Re: Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 13 Sep 2011, 01:41

Love the texas wants their tumbleweed line back. LOL Lucky for us George doesnt look for good dress sense in his women! The kiss is so fast blink and you miss it seemed a quick hello! Michael K is funny and he calls it well. Stacy is providing us with so much humour we are hardly even missing Eli.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 9 Empty Re: Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

Post by Charley Tue 13 Sep 2011, 02:12

Sabby wrote:well, if it's her it defintiely was another night as I don't see any beehive.

Also they say that Ryan Gosling was at the same party - so it seems it's from the Friday night IOM after party.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabby Tue 13 Sep 2011, 07:49

Charley - that could be right.

Sabby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 13 Sep 2011, 09:53

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 13 Sep 2011, 12:39

Sabby, maybe it tumbled back to Texas by then, had a curfew and had to leave!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 13 Sep 2011, 12:42

LOL Love TMZ Stacy seems to have learnt from Eli! Or George has made some new rules.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 13 Sep 2011, 14:16

Correct me if I'm wrong, but G, as he gets older seems to widen the age gap. When he first started dating Eli in July he was 48 and she was still 30 - 18 year gap. Now Stacy is 31 and he's 50 - 19 year gap.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 Sep 2011, 18:26

There was a big age gap between him and Celine too. He was mid-30s and she was early 20s.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Tue 13 Sep 2011, 18:52

well he seems to be dating girls around the same age, and the older he gets, the bigger the gap
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 13 Sep 2011, 19:09

Well at least they are grown women not teenagers.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 14 Sep 2011, 01:39

If he keeps going the way he is he will be dating embryos in no time!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 14 Sep 2011, 06:58

HAHAHAHA!!!

dating embryos is GREAT

unbelievable....
your mind is.... ouf... INCREDIBLE!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 15 Sep 2011, 02:25

You know that series of pics at the beginning of this thread that ET showed on TV, well, I have an idea.

The last time I can remember seeing George with such long hair was during filming of TD. Could these pics possibly been shot just before he started filming, while he was growing it out for the part? He was in Hawaii during Apr & May 2010, maybe Mar. too. Hair was long at Oscars too so maybe even Feb. When he went to Hawaii, he went w/o Eli, had meeting with principals and got feel of the land. Maybe that's when the pics were taken.

It's a theory, anyway.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 15 Sep 2011, 04:21

And there was that report in the Italian gossip mags that Betty rushed to Hawaii because of rumours that he was cheating on her! Hmmm
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 15 Sep 2011, 04:28

But in the Oscar pics (FEB) his hair was longer, when he went to Hawaii to start filming did they cut it ?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 16 Oct 2011, 14:38

No, I think it was long from beginning to end. He was growing it out for the film! JMO
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 16 Oct 2011, 17:14

Maybe the next photos of George and Stacy will be by his pool getting all lovey dovey!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 16 Oct 2011, 19:55

Ya think? Be interesting to see. It'd probably show up on twitter from sk's phone, or a friend's. Don't see it coming from George. May be wrong but MHO.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 16 Oct 2011, 22:48

Cinderella wrote:Maybe the next photos of George and Stacy will be by his pool getting all lovey dovey!

Noooo!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 17 Oct 2011, 01:02

I think we may be waiting awhile. George has been pretty busy and so far has managed not to get pictured with Stacy anywhere but around a red carpet. Not so sure these two spend that much time together. I also think George would be pretty wary if he sees a phone pointed his way. Stacy or no Stacy.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 17 Oct 2011, 01:37

excuse me if im boring but try to make a little resumé.
they arrived in cabo,PIC,they stayed there sometime,they left because of the tornado,she went to la where she had her birthday PIC of the cake and the cake was from george because the cake had that bengal thing on it,while he was in ny,right?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 17 Oct 2011, 01:51

Yes Doris that is right.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 17 Oct 2011, 01:54

thanks dex

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 17 Oct 2011, 01:56

doris day wrote:excuse me if im boring but try to make a little resumé.
they arrived in cabo,PIC,they stayed there sometime,they left because of the tornado,she went to la where she had her birthday PIC of the cake and the cake was from george because the cake had that bengal thing on it,while he was in ny,right?

they arrived in cabo
they met in cabo

they stayed there sometime
Supposedly

they left because of the tornado
Probably only planned a 3 or 4 night stay to begin with others have jobs

she went to la where she had her birthday
She had a party Friday night so she tweeted about music from a DJ friend

PIC of the cake and the cake was from george because the cake had that bengal thing on it
Supposedly since George is a Bengals fan that she had put in " "

while he was in ny
He could have been at party friday night not sure the first pictures we have of him in NYC was dated the 15th Saturday.

Not boring- hope this helped still a lot of I do not knows or maybe's in this time line.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 17 Oct 2011, 02:16

Agree, never boring, DD.

You both forgot to put the Carl Reiner dinner in the schedule - Fri or Sat night in Los Angeles?

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 17 Oct 2011, 02:27

Friday night according to the posts on that thread.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 17 Oct 2011, 02:29

thanks hen!this IS a real resume'...
if he was at the party we would have had a pic taken by a friend or a friend tweeting or her multipletweetings before during or after,imo,this was an occasion for an outlout tweet

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 17 Oct 2011, 02:45

Carl Reiner was Thursday night, so he could have been at the party Friday, then left Saturday for NYC.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 17 Oct 2011, 02:55

Yes, you're right Melbert! Just because he wasn't photographed doesn't mean he wasn't there.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 17 Oct 2011, 03:29

melbert wrote:Carl Reiner was Thursday night, so he could have been at the party Friday, then left Saturday for NYC.

Yes it was Thursday night! He could have been at that party. I think the only way to keep her guest from talking that he wasn't there is if they were told he was out of town by her, but I have no idea. Or they are all in on what ever this is....sniffffff snifffffff I smell something.......... Suspect

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 17 Oct 2011, 03:32

Yes Thursday - dopey me looked at the wrong date (busy weekend, wink/nudge).
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 17 Oct 2011, 03:41

Slight correction. Cake didn't have Bengal logo on it. It had the logo of Balimore Ravens, Stacy's favorite team.
Statement made was to the effect that it killed her friend who had it made because was Bengal fan.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Oct 2011, 04:47

Not one of her friends has tweeted/mentioned George once yet. Why would they suddenly break that on her birthday?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 17 Oct 2011, 09:04

where you get the answer about the shape of that birthday cake how u knew what it looked like?

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Oct 2011, 09:16

Because there's a photo of it in the Stacy Keibler twitter thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:22

I would like to know what company made the cake. They did a great job! Does anyone know?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:34

Ok everyone, this thread was meant to be about the first everpics we saw of George and Stacy together.

Can we keep new conversations in the new threads please? Thanks.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:50

Ok, sorry! Give Flowers2
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9