George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

+46
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Katarina
premiere
Elo
Sabby
anon.4
sarah ali
maria4
Lighterside
iamnoone
m4rose
janieb
fluffy
NotAvailable
Bidbod
fava
bellybaby
socimar
watching
macs
blubelle
Henway
lolo"layla"
Anja
sandwiches
Atalante
hathaross
sisieq
MyGirlKylie
lucy
doris day
cindigirl
laetval
it's me
pattygirl
Charley
lelacorb
Katiedot
marina
Natascha
Casey
Pari
lovelylois
melbert
Dexterdidit
50 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 5 Empty Re: Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

Post by cindigirl Thu 08 Sep 2011, 19:18

This whole ridiculous gf thing started when someone took pictures of them at that party in August and then probably sold them to outlets. All this from one party occasion. This girlfriend frenzy doesn't make sense to me. Now Stacy is being called all kinds of names (probably out of jealousy) and George is labeled an old fool for turning to another woman.

I don't know if he's enjoying all this attention, but I wish he would come out and either confirm or deny.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 5 Empty Re: Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Sep 2011, 20:59

Katiedot wrote:
sisieq wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Is it possible they didn't have the rights to show these pictures outside of the US?
Sorry if already posted, but the ET photos were picked up in a German gossip newspaper.
Yes, that was my point. I'm speculating that ET didn't have the right to show these pictures internationally because other media had already bought the rights. In the case of Germany that would have been Bild newspaper.
Don't know if Wed's Insider show has been mentioned yet, but wanted to comment now before reading on - they must be owned by the same company as ET because the Insider had an "exclusive", too. They did it SO fast right at the VERY beginning. Same photos, here are some quotes -

“Drinking champagne from flutes”

“Is he off the market”

“Clooney has not commented on anything”

“Ironically, the photos came out the same time of EC’s DWTS”

Last edited by sisieq on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 21:30; edited 1 time in total

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Sep 2011, 21:00

bowhunter wrote:Sisieq - Were you thinking "GoldDigger"? If so I didn't mean it that way. I know it wasn't a very well worded statement.
LOL, no that's not crude, my word is worse.

Last edited by sisieq on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 21:30; edited 1 time in total

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Sep 2011, 21:07

watching wrote:After the photoshopped Eli / George first date picture getting released and the ensuing media frenzy, he might actually want to avoid that hoopla this time around and have the focus on the films, not the bed warmer (she hasn't reached arm candy status yet). He is use to deciding when the new girl is "presented".
I agree! IMHO, George is not saying anything right now because it would make such a BIG "he said/she said" that it would TOTALLY take away from the Film Fests and upcoming premiers. For now, I think he's wise to keep quiet. If her Camp is putting out false info, let her be the fool.

Just read JanieB from prior page - we all agree, LOl!

Last edited by sisieq on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 21:31; edited 1 time in total

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Sep 2011, 21:10

lucy wrote:Now it's changed to caught up this week in LA! When did he make the time between VFF, Teluride , and these pics being shown on TV, When was it Monday night? WTF do these people who report never get it right, just makes me realize how much crap is in entertainment news.
Yeah Right This big

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 08 Sep 2011, 21:11

I remember that when he was in Cabo she was there along with Betty, Rande, Cindy, and lots more. I even remember seeing a picture of her with Cindy and others. Is it possible that these photos are from that trip? I'm also wondering if he really had anything to do with the release of these photos. His films are getting a lot of positive PR and he is too savvy to use the "girlfriend" junk right now. It is possible that he just doesn't care enough to comment on this "romance" stuff. It does mean more press, they do look nice together, and it is taking some of the shine off DWTS.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Sep 2011, 21:19

cindigirl wrote:It is the same picture from before (taken beginning of August, I believe). Stacy is wearing the same dress and G is wearing the same shirt. I'll say it again, he's "nuzzling" her neck as he does with all his female friends. They're sure getting a lot of mileage from this one meeting IMO.
Sorry, cindigirl, but I still don't see the "neck nuzzle" - which one is it? Thanks! If you mean the hug, than yeah, that's his hug to his female friends.

From Hello, Canada post -

who is now a model and actress.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To be fair, we all said EC was too old to start modeling, so the same should be said for SK.

Stacey recently jetted to the George’s Italian retreat on the shores of Lake Como to spend some quality time with him. She even tweeted about relaxing at Clooney’s villa, posting, “I’m in heaven.”
Um, yeah. Its September now, so yeah July was pretty recent. NOT! LOL!

Last edited by sisieq on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 21:33; edited 1 time in total

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Sep 2011, 21:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The name of the pap is on the lower left-hand corner. Don't know if Film Magic is his company or who he works for.

Arthur Chervitz / Film Magic

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 08 Sep 2011, 21:30

sisieq wrote:Sorry, cindigirl, but I still don't see the "neck nuzzle" - which one is it? Thanks! If you mean the hug, than yeah, that's his hug to his female friends.

Hi sis, yes I'm talking about the hug.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Sep 2011, 21:34

cindigirl wrote:
sisieq wrote:Sorry, cindigirl, but I still don't see the "neck nuzzle" - which one is it? Thanks! If you mean the hug, than yeah, that's his hug to his female friends.

Hi sis, yes I'm talking about the hug.

Thumbs up!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 08 Sep 2011, 23:18

Natascha wrote:What does George use to make his hair grow so fast? lol!

Another reason to question when pics were taken! Went back in time on Summer thread. Checked through pics. Back in June had Very short hair; Shortish hair in July and August Pics. No pics with hair this long and messy this summer that I could find. So, when did it happen?
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 09 Sep 2011, 00:26

patty, his hair is looooog in this photo, maybe the pic was taken even before August. Someone mentioned it could have been taken in Cabo last year. Don't think we'll ever know. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 09 Sep 2011, 10:35

link

I found this pic we've already seen but do you notice something strange in this one though. lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 09 Sep 2011, 10:37

The 'finger of God' over Stacy's head pointing at George?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 09 Sep 2011, 10:49

If you look carefully at this pic, see too much graininess. Telephoto lens from long distance. The finger is prolly the photographer, who isn't a pro, getting their finger in the way trying to keep something out of the way. I think these pics are from her camp, held back for desperate measures. =)
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 09 Sep 2011, 11:46

Katie, are you sure it's a "finger"?!!!!!! Well after all it's a BBQ!!! Anyone lost a sausage?????!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 09 Sep 2011, 12:02

Haha well if it's a telephoto lense it isn't george's backyard. Does Hello say LA? Cause ET changed it from Venice to somewhere in LA if it was Georges house surely they would have said it. It would add more credence to the story. George hasn't been home that much and we all know she went to his place for a bbq then again the next day the paps were keeping watch. So maybe this is from New Years?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 09 Sep 2011, 12:10

Meh, it could have been taken anywhere, any time.

@Joanie: no, the finger isn't the photographer's. When the photographer get their finger in shot it's a huge blob in the picture because it's next to the lens.

Also not sure that the graininess is due to it being telephoto lens - it may be that Laetval's posted a low-res version of the shot.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 09 Sep 2011, 13:23

Katiedot wrote:Meh, it could have been taken anywhere, any time.

@Joanie: no, the finger isn't the photographer's. When the photographer get their finger in shot it's a huge blob in the picture because it's next to the lens.

Also not sure that the graininess is due to it being telephoto lens - it may be that Laetval's posted a low-res version of the shot.

It's from the website where this pic was already low-res shot. Don't know why they did it nor where they found this low version if it comes from somewhere else.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 09 Sep 2011, 13:34

cindigirl wrote:patty, his hair is looooog in this photo, maybe the pic was taken even before August. Someone mentioned it could have been taken in Cabo last year. Don't think we'll ever know. LOL

True, cindi Have to do some more research when I get chance. Not following COH too faithfully right now 'cause NM daughter in town for youngest daughter's 50th. She is my birthday present to bday girl. So family busy.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 09 Sep 2011, 14:00

I'm surprised someone hasn't mention that she has make up on - to impress? When she has gone on lunch dates she has been in jogging shorts and sunglasses hair hidden. Seems here in these pic's she was expecting pics. or trying to impress someone. maybe?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 09 Sep 2011, 14:24

Katiedot wrote:The 'finger of God' over Stacy's head pointing at George?

I like that explanation the best! RFOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 09 Sep 2011, 14:39

The pictures look to me like two friends hugging each other hello or goodby. They sort of look like they are sitting together with friends and goofing around. There are pictures of him in Cabo hugging Cameron Diaz the same way. When I first saw that I thought they were seeing each other, but that is the way I think he greets woman. They could be at a party or gathering of friends. This summer his hair was very short because of Gravity. I wouldn't be surprised if these are photos from Cabo. I think that is when she fell onto his radar because she had just broken up after a 5 year relationship. After January there was little photos of G and El together. Whether anything came of their meetings I don't know, there still maybe a chance that she is casually seeing him. On her twitter page in May she says she wants to be just like Cindy Crawford. I hope she realizes that Cindy is married with a husband and two kids and that G will never be abe to give that to her.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 09 Sep 2011, 16:05

There's an iPhone tweet about George and Stacy having dinner at a hotel in Toronto, and a picture of George greeting Jason Reitman with Stan in the background. Supposedly Stacy was there with him but no picture of them together, although they were reported as leaving hand-in-hand. I wonder why the person with the iPhone didn't get a money shot of G&S instead of just with Jason.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 09 Sep 2011, 16:51

You ladies are better a putting stuff on this website but there are pictures of the two of them on Lainey Gossip in toronto. Picture of her in the lobby. Lainey says they look like an official couple

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 09 Sep 2011, 16:55

lovelylois wrote:You ladies are better a putting stuff on this website but there are pictures of the two of them on Lainey Gossip in toronto. Picture of her in the lobby. Lainey says they look like an official couple

It's an old pic of her.

We need to wait tonight if they show up together.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Fri 09 Sep 2011, 16:59

I think we have the new 'official' PR girlfriend, ladies:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 09 Sep 2011, 17:08

Where are pics together? I see G with Jason and Stan and Stacy in a separate pic.

You're right laetval, we have to wait until tonight to see them show up together
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 09 Sep 2011, 17:30

Sorry I meant to say laniey says they seem official. Also USA today has the same pictures wants to know if they show up tonight as an official couple. Now I think he made a mistake in taking her because the media is focused on stacy and not his movies

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 09 Sep 2011, 17:42

No lovelylady I knew exactly what you meant. It's going to be interesting to see if he does show up with her tonight, especially since he hasn't confirmed or denied the relationship. If you're a fan of his long enough you get to accept how he plays with the PR. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 09 Sep 2011, 18:08

I agree with LovelyLois, if she does show up on the red carpet.....goodby any stories about the Ides of March and hello tons of articles about CrayStay and GC. Sad really because the reviews seem to be good for this one and The Decendants. Sad
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2011, 18:25

m4rose, that's how I feel about the movies. Should be about his movies, not debuting his new ____ of. I agree with you and lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 09 Sep 2011, 18:26

I don't understand how his being with a lady can harm his film credibility. His popularity is as high as ever and his films are good.

I just don't understand why he always has to be with a lady, it's almost as if he's using them as a "crutch." For PR puposes? Or maybe trying to relive his "sexiest man alive" days.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Fri 09 Sep 2011, 18:30

maybe he just enjoys the company of a female friend/companion especially when in the public eye. moral support, companionship. I have female friends like that, if they don't have a boyfriend they are on the hunt for their next one almost immediately.

Its possible that its as simple as just wanting companionship (sex LOL) and moral support especially when on the road for the job. JMHO I'm relatively new to george-dom although i've enjoyed his movies for a long while.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 09 Sep 2011, 18:42

iamnoone, get ready for a wild ride. George never fails to entertain.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2011, 18:52

Stacy has been all over the headlines as reportedly being seen with George today - AND - You know... the PETA (Eli) campaign photos came out today cameraclick LINK

Everything is interesting... and you're right, CindiGirl... "George never fails to entertain"! Razz - oops!

Last edited by Cinderella on Fri 09 Sep 2011, 19:14; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added link and Stacy headline)

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 09 Sep 2011, 18:57

I wonder if laetval will get pictures. There was a video out on Eli's PETA shot but all the sites have deleted it.

Last edited by cindigirl on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 00:56; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 09 Sep 2011, 19:49

I hope I don't offend anyone but I think sometimes george thinks with his Penis instead of his brain. LOL

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 09 Sep 2011, 19:51

You may be about the 100th person who said this. No offense. Everybody knows that. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2011, 20:02

Yes, it's been that way for years from what I hear. Poor guy! But, he and Stacy have been friends for years... maybe they have something in common. Although, I’ve always thought you don’t date your friends in case… those types of relationship are sticky! But, if so, good luck to him and I hope he’s happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 10 Sep 2011, 00:50

If this Stacy hookup is real (and it just might be) I think it happened way before the official ending with Betty. It might also have been why it ended. She is doing everything she can to focus attention on her and DWTS. Got to give her credit she does not go away quietly. I have never believed that he was "alone" during the separations with Betty. I guess he leads a very interesting personal lifestyle. Much different from the professional one that the public relates too.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 01:02

blubelle wrote:If this Stacy hookup is real (and it just might be) I think it happened way before the official ending with Betty. It might also have been why it ended. She is doing everything she can to focus attention on her and DWTS. Got to give her credit she does not go away quietly. I have never believed that he was "alone" during the separations with Betty. I guess he leads a very interesting personal lifestyle. Much different from the professional one that the public relates too.

Lovelylois wrote this:
I hope I don't offend anyone but I think sometimes george thinks with his Penis instead of his brain. LOL.

I agree with both comments...So, her PETA campaign started today, the same day his is going to be on the red carpet with the former lingerie wrestler? hmmmm... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 10 Sep 2011, 01:13

I posted it here too, in case anyone is interested. Eli gets naked for PETA.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 01:16

George Clooney And Stacy Keibler Take Some Sort Of ‘Next Step’
Stacy Keibler flew to Toronto to meet up with boyfriend-ish companion George Clooney and you know what that means: it may be getting serious! Or not, etc.

Clooney made sure to introduce his pretty blonde companion to the group. "Looks like it's official!" the observer adds.

After a half-hour meeting — with wine and a meat-and-cheese plate — the couple got up to leave "with her arm on his."

On the way out of the Ritz, they ran into his Up in the Air director Jason Reitman — who Clooney greeted warmly with a "big handshake" and quick chat. "Stacy watched, smiling at him," the observer adds.

Arm-holding, cheese plates, and smiles. I think we all know what that means! Nothing. Absolutely nothing. [E!]

LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 10 Sep 2011, 01:32

I love the descriptions of some of the reports about George and Stacy last night at the ritz. How he stopped to say hello to Jason Reitman and Stacy stood there smiling Just like a good arm candy should. "Your playing in the big league now baby good luck".

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 01:41

lovelylois wrote:I love the descriptions of some of the reports about George and Stacy last night at the ritz. How he stopped to say hello to Jason Reitman and Stacy stood there smiling Just like a good arm candy should. "Your playing in the big league now baby good luck".
Yeah Right LOL! that's all she is , let's see if she will flip flop the marriage thing or she will pressure him to marry her during his senile crisis... I\'m with stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:17

Funny how she didn't show up in any of those pictures of George talking Jason i guess they missed a bit and should off said Stacy stood there smiling behind a door! I think this is some sort of reaction to the negative story Eli has started about him being cold and controlling. Usually George waits awhile between PR dates. If she shows up on the red carpet it will be interesting if George walks her down or they keep playing games and she does a dash down herself. That way it really looks like George is keeping it quiet. It doesn't look good though Eli is working hard on DWTS getting over her broken heart and here George is already with a new girlfriend off who just a couple of weeks ago was just a fling!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 10 Sep 2011, 08:12

So Lainey is saying that the pap shots were set up and with their approval to announce the coupling.

As I’ve been reporting this week - click here for a refresher - George Clooney has been working out his campaign strategy, specifically when to start integrating Stacy Keibler into it. She did not join him at the Venice Film Festival, perhaps out of respect for the former Italian Queen Elisabetta Canalis. Immediately after George made his appearance there though, “candid” pap shots of the two were taken exclusively by an agency and sold at top rate to a celebrity friendly magazine and television show. Click here to see a gorgeous shot of what looks to be a very, very close range image of the two together, with champagne, and happy. No one was sneaking through the bushes to get these pictures. Also, the agency that’s selling them? Put it this way - they’re all on very, very friendly terms
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 10 Sep 2011, 08:57

Here's the full thing Lainey wrote:

George Clooney has a date
As I’ve been reporting this week - click here for a refresher - George Clooney has been working out his campaign strategy, specifically when to start integrating Stacy Keibler into it. She did not join him at the Venice Film Festival, perhaps out of respect for the former Italian Queen Elisabetta Canalis. Immediately after George made his appearance there though, “candid” pap shots of the two were taken exclusively by an agency and sold at top rate to a celebrity friendly magazine and television show. Click here to see a gorgeous shot of what looks to be a very, very close range image of the two together, with champagne, and happy. No one was sneaking through the bushes to get these pictures. Also, the agency that’s selling them? Put it this way - they’re all on very, very friendly terms.

So last night, on George’s first night in Toronto for TIFF, guess who was spotted by his side? Indeed. There have been multiple sightings of George with Stacy Keibler at the hotel (including this one by the CBC), and at an important movie people gathering earlier in the evening. Stacy Keibler is in Toronto with George Clooney. They behaved like a Couple. She was his Official Date.

So now tonight, at The Ides of March gala, it becomes even MORE interesting. Will he escort her? Is this the red carpet debut of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler? At TIFF? As Ides and The Descendents begin asking, subtly, for Oscar consideration?

Imagine: Clooney may premiere Keibler and then go on a double with Brange. Please. I might explode.

[the link to the photo that Lainey mentions is broken, but it's the same one that we've already posted here]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 10:29

I just thought of something... We have this thread and only one picture of them together that may or may not be recent... and we're on page 5 posting... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next