George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 4 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

+46
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Katarina
premiere
Elo
Sabby
anon.4
sarah ali
maria4
Lighterside
iamnoone
m4rose
janieb
fluffy
NotAvailable
Bidbod
fava
bellybaby
socimar
watching
macs
blubelle
Henway
lolo"layla"
Anja
sandwiches
Atalante
hathaross
sisieq
MyGirlKylie
lucy
doris day
cindigirl
laetval
it's me
pattygirl
Charley
lelacorb
Katiedot
marina
Natascha
Casey
Pari
lovelylois
melbert
Dexterdidit
50 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 4 Empty Re: Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

Post by Bidbod Wed 07 Sep 2011, 17:09

Has anyone seen the photos in Huff Post? From egotastic so not posting link since NSFW. Splash News. Stacy in a bikini posing by a pool looking awkward and ungainly. Photos taken over the weekend, it says,... and then someone sent them in? If it is on George's behalf for PR it is seriously amateur hour. Girls deserve better. If he is going out with her he should man up and bring her out.

Last edited by Bidbod on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 17:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted height comments.)

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 4 Empty Re: Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 17:10

Well, he was in Colorado a few days ago, but I think she was in LA. Maybe she snuck out to see him in CO and maybe his parents decided to visit him there.

I don't know, I'l never understand these jet-setting people.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 17:16

Gossip cop doesn't seem to be doing anything about George & SK. They don't usually say anything unless they can confirm or deny. So if there is no word going around, they stay mum.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 07 Sep 2011, 17:25

Maybe everyone is getting tired of George's dating, same old same.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 17:40

lucy wrote:
I believe that George is a wonderful man, friend, etc. but look out if you cross him! Think he is more than capable of getting even.

You're probably right there, Lucy. He probably usually has the upper hand too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 17:50

doris day wrote:My point is there are pictures of them together and it proves they want
all to know that the stories circulating are true. It’s nice to see
Clooney so happy and relaxed too! He deserves much happiness in his
life. I can’t wait to see more pictures of them together smiling. He
seems like genuinely a real good person. I doubt he has ever truly
intentionally hurt anybody in his life. Stacy Keibler is one lucky LUCKY
woman. You can bet however this relationship goes that he will make
sure that she is well taken care. You know George Clooney does that for
all the woman in his life. I don’t think any of his woman have ever
walked away from him less poor financially or spiritually. Everyone
knows that’s just not his style.

hahahahahahahahahah,funny sarcasm?
imo this is a teen ager dreaming a fairy tale..... a saint,a philosopher, a teacher,a benefactor,what more?

Your comment was priceless! priceless Doris! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 Sep 2011, 20:24

lovelylois wrote: now what they are saying in Life and Style that she has met his parents. When did they have time to do that?
I would guess when they were both in Italy. Forget when - was it early August? He does have his family over to stay with him so it could have been then. But also they've supposedly known each other for several years so could have met at any point.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 07 Sep 2011, 20:39

But if she was photographed at the 'airport of los angeles 1 or August 2 and all'areoporto of Beirut July 31, as could be in Italy?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 08 Sep 2011, 00:44

I don't know if Nick and Nina went to Como this year - they've been pretty busy themselves, and George has only been there for days at a time, not the entire summer as he usually is.

Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Sep 2011, 01:22

Katiedot wrote:The only thing I want to say is that it's nice to see him look happy. If she makes him smile like that, then it's a good thing.
All his close female friends make him smile like that.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Sep 2011, 01:25

Katiedot wrote:Is it possible they didn't have the rights to show these pictures outside of the US?
Sorry if already posted, but the ET photos were picked up in a German gossip newspaper.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Sep 2011, 01:27

I don’t think any of his woman have ever walked away from him less poor financially
Sorry to be crude, but there is a word for that.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Sep 2011, 01:39

Bidbod wrote:Has anyone seen the photos in Huff Post? From egotastic so not posting link since NSFW. Splash News. Stacy in a bikini posing by a pool looking awkward and ungainly. Photos taken over the weekend, it says,... and then someone sent them in? If it is on George's behalf for PR it is seriously amateur hour. Girls deserve better. If he is going out with her he should man up and bring her out.
I'd give odds it was Camp Stacy. Same with "meet the parents" and the People Mag article. IMHO

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Sep 2011, 01:47

She might be pushing him or playing hard to get (cough!) to make it official like krista A. If this is the case...She is not very secure and independent, is she?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Sep 2011, 01:48

His parents have been quoted (in the past) that they just go to his Premiers. And, depending on Nick's schedule, than just Nina. I don't think N/N were in Italy this year we would have seen them going for a boat ride. We always do when they are there. They don't go every year.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Sep 2011, 02:47

Sisieq - Were you thinking "GoldDigger"? If so I didn't mean it that way. I know it wasn't a very well worded statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Sep 2011, 04:16

sisieq wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Is it possible they didn't have the rights to show these pictures outside of the US?
Sorry if already posted, but the ET photos were picked up in a German gossip newspaper.
Yes, that was my point. I'm speculating that ET didn't have the right to show these pictures internationally because other media had already bought the rights. In the case of Germany that would have been Bild newspaper.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 08 Sep 2011, 04:23

According to reports George and Stacy should be spending time together before he goes to Toronto. So if George wants to go public with her we can expect some paps shots either dinner or a bike ride. If he doesn't then he will stay indoors or then there is the third choice they aren't actually seeing each other! I don't believe Stacy have met George's parents recently maybe in the past, it sounds like someone who is trying very hard for people to believe she is the girlfriend off! Maybe the person got a better offer from somewhere else so they took them back of ET?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 08 Sep 2011, 04:33

If you're right about the copyright laws Katie, that doesn't explain why EVERY SINGLE mention of George and Stacy was deleted from the video on the ET website. They could have just played the whole thing as per the episode that aired in Oz, with an explanatory ticker along the bottom of the screen. It's the two things happening together, and the speed at which they happened, that makes the whole thing so strange, And yes suspicious.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Sep 2011, 04:37

No they can't Charley. If I'm right (and I'm not saying this is the case) then they can't show the pictures at all. An explanatory ticker won't cut it.

If the pictures aren't on the German website either, then it seems more likely that it is an issue of rights because websites can be seen internationally.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 08 Sep 2011, 05:10

Katiedot wrote:No they can't Charley. If I'm right (and I'm not saying this is the case) then they can't show the pictures at all. An explanatory ticker won't cut it.

Katie - I meant that the website video could have shown the same pics that we saw on the Oz version of ET with a ticker explaining copyright laws prevented them from including their "exlusive pics" internationally. The pics we saw were George at Burn After Reading VFF arrival and red carpet, and an Armani show from years ago, plus various ones of Stacy. Then we went to the same DWTS and WWE clips that were on the original US episode.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Sep 2011, 05:22

Ah, ok. Maybe they just didn't want to highlight that their story was a non-story? If they're saying they have the pictures then don't show they pictures they look like idiots. Better just to drop in other pictures as they did in the Oz version or remove the story entirely and hope no one notices!

Again, just speculation from my side about what may have happened.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 08 Sep 2011, 06:37

Katiedot wrote:Ah, ok. Maybe they just didn't want to highlight that their story was a non-story? If they're saying they have the pictures then don't show they pictures they look like idiots. Better just to drop in other pictures as they did in the Oz version or remove the story entirely and hope no one notices!

Again, just speculation from my side about what may have happened.

Well that's just the thing - on the website the caption underneath the video read, "First photos of Clooney with his new girl". WITH HIS NEW GIRL. And then on the video there is absolutely no mention of them whatsoever. So they did look like idiots.

As they did on the Oz version - they had teasers all the way through (as they usually do) saying that they had the "exlusive" pics of "George Clooney with his new girlfriend Stacy Keibler", "George's date in LA with the leggy wrestler - the shots you'll only see right here". and when it finally gets to the piece they show pics of George at the Burn After Reading VFF arrival and red carpet, an Armani show appearance from years ago, and different lone shots of Stacy at various events. There are none of the ones that were on the US edition. I knew straight away that something was amiss because I'd seen the pics, but even Oz viewers who hadn't seen them would have noticed the difference in what they'd promised, what the voice-over was saying and what they were actually seeing on screen.

Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Sep 2011, 06:48

I've noticed the same thing with E! and TMZ in the past - they trail a story that they don't cover in the programme braodcast in Asia. No idea why that happens but I really don't think it's a big deal.

These shows are produced daily by a small team who are rushing to make broadcast deadlines. I really don't think it's a huge conspiracy but more a question of being too busy (and possibly not caring enough) to check they'd got all the details together.

It's possible that what happened was this: ET are used to getting international rights to what they broadcast in their show but this time can't. Out of habit, they sell the show on to their international partners who broadcast it as is. The legal team say, 'Oh no you can't do that, we don't have the rights to show these pics' and a major ohshit moment happens. They pull the shots and replace with other pictures because they don't have time to create a new story to put in its place to keep the running time the same for international versions of the show. Then someone realises that the shots are also on the website and again they pull it by cutting out the problematic story but they don't bother editing the rest of it.

It's also possible that someone in camp Clooney had a major shit fit and threatened ET to remove the pics.

Either way, it's no big deal.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 08 Sep 2011, 09:07

Maybe the pictures came to light without George knowing about it - possibly by Stacy's people. When he got wind of it, he had it shut down. He personally would have the pull to make that happen. And if he didn't make the call, you know those on the payroll would make the call to keep him happy. With george's connections? Invade the privacy of one CAA client and you get access to none of them. Or the publicists at Stan Rosenfeld ensures that their client (and all the clients on their roster) doesn't not speak to that outlet or gives them crappy positioning on a red carpet for the foreseeable future.
After the photoshopped Eli / George first date picture getting released and the ensuing media frenzy, he might actually want to avoid that hoopla this time around and have the focus on the films, not the bed warmer (she hasn't reached arm candy status yet). He is use to deciding when the new girl is "presented".

Also having seen those going to dinner in a mini dress pictutres of Stacy, George is clearly a leg man. Sarah, Betty and Stacy - all enjoy flashing the long legs.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 08 Sep 2011, 10:58

Isn't ET a Warner bros owned show? And Argo is a Warner bros production and is currently being shot on their lot. So it may just be that Warners is willing to support/protect one of their own to keep him happy for the sake of smooth, conflict free set/production. I could see that happening.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 08 Sep 2011, 12:56

watching wrote:Isn't ET a Warner bros owned show? And Argo is a Warner bros production and is currently being shot on their lot. So it may just be that Warners is willing to support/protect one of their own to keep him happy for the sake of smooth, conflict free set/production. I could see that happening.

No, it's a CBS Paramount production.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 08 Sep 2011, 12:57

Could someone look this up, maybe buy it and see what the article is about? Translate if necessary? Its in Canada. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture - and God, what a terrible shot of George that is!)
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 08 Sep 2011, 13:16

Might buy it, but the Spanish version... be the same?
don´t know what day I'll buy it, if anyone has put before I'll do when I can, I'm busy these days studying ...
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 08 Sep 2011, 13:43

Hatha, I hope you're studying George!!!! Didn't know they did degrees in Georgisms??!!! I've just seen Hello! Uk, but just small inside picks, nothing we haven't already seen.
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 08 Sep 2011, 13:48

HAHAHAHA would be interesting a degree of George.... lol! we'd get at least 10 in the test!!! Very Happy
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:00

Watching regarding long legs I agree up to Betta, that ones legs long? Betta flashed her buns!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sparkle in their eyes

Champagne-sipping Clooney and Keibler put a cork in rumors that they’re done

Looks like George Clooney’s romance with Stacy Keibler is as bubbly as ever.

This exclusive photo of Clooney, 50, and Keibler, 31, enjoying champagne in Los Angeles this week seems to take the fizz out of reports that the couple have split.

Clooney — who was at the Venice Film Festival last week promoting his movies “The Ides of March” and “The Descendants” — caught up with Keibler before he jets off to the Toronto Film Festival. They began dating this summer.

Keibler shot to fame as a WWE wrestler and a contestant on “Dancing with the Stars” — the show that will feature Clooney’s ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis on its upcoming season.

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:21

Now it's changed to caught up this week in LA! When did he make the time between VFF, Teluride , and these pics being shown on TV, When was it Monday night? WTF do these people who report never get it right, just makes me realize how much crap is in entertainment news.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:22

What does George use to make his hair grow so fast? lol!

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:23

Thanks laetval!!!!! Very Happy
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:25

lucy wrote:Now it's changed to caught up this week in LA! When did he make the time between VFF, Teluride , and these pics being shown on TV, When was it Monday night? WTF do these people who report never get it right, just makes me realize how much crap is in entertainment news.
Yeah Right Blah blah blah LOL!

ps: I think Stan and George should change their strategy. Focus on work man. Fassbender is getting great reviews for his performance in Shame. I think GEorge, Leo and Fassbender will be nominated.

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:26

Natascha wrote:What does George use to make his hair grow so fast? lol!

Natascha - hahahahaha - short and sweet, and very aptly put.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:53

cindigirl wrote:
Natascha wrote:What does George use to make his hair grow so fast? lol!

Natascha - hahahahaha - short and sweet, and very aptly put.

A wig?!!!!!

ps: I think Stan and George should change their strategy
When it's a hot mess like this, it's a good sign it had nothing to do with PR professionals. Sorry for repeating myself but not everything you read has been planned and calculated.

The gossip mags clearly have no idea where or when these pics were taken and are making it up as they go along.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Thu 08 Sep 2011, 15:10

Katiedot wrote:When it's a hot mess like this, it's a good sign it had nothing to do with PR professionals. Sorry for repeating myself but not everything you read has been planned and calculated. The gossip mags clearly have no idea where or when these pics were taken and are making it up as they go along.
my thoughts exactly. It sounds like Gossipers and Enterteiners don't have anything to work on exept the photos, and they're trying way too hard to make something out of them (like take articles from formers GF, and change the name... 'cos that'll make us believe she's great and she's the one, bla bla bla)
when/if there'll be red carpet or social outings, maybe there'll be more to say
macs
macs

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 08 Sep 2011, 15:52

You know what I'm thinking is that the only photoshoot of George with a girlfriend was with Kelly Preston in their home in LA. ( LINK )
It was the first & probably the last time (tell me if I'm wrong) that he shared a private moment from his love life like that to the media.
Now the question is: does he repeat this to let everybody know that he has found love (even if it's said that he doesn’t like to share his personal life with media. As per his thinking, his personal life would be no way personal if it’s shared with people all around the world.) or is it for another reason that we still don't know? Because for what other reason he let himself photographed like that?
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Sep 2011, 16:06

Is anyone here based in Canada? Many, many thanks would go to you for scanning this article and either posting it here or emailing it to me

From celeb dirty laundry

Hello! Canada: First Look At George Clooney’s New Girlfriend BY Annemarie Fraser on September 8, 2011 | 0 Comments and 0 Reactions | Related : George Clooney, Magazine Cover, Movie Celebrity

The current issue of Hello! Canada has an exclusive look at George Clooney, 50, and his new girlfriend. According toHello! magazine even though George is trying to keep it on the QT he is dating former WWE professional wrestler Stacey Keibler, 31. The magazine has pictures of them laughing and smiling together.

George who split from his last girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, 32, in June after two years has known Stacey for five years.

According to the magazine: “Soon after the break up, romance is believed to have blossomed between the handsome actor and Stacy – who is now a model and actress. But the pair had apparently arranged a romantic rendevous in LA this week before George goes to the Toronto Film Festival.”
Stacey recently jetted to the George’s Italian retreat on the shores of Lake Como to spend some quality time with him. She even tweeted about relaxing at Clooney’s villa, posting, “I’m in heaven.”

So bad news ladies George is off the market! If you want to read more pick up the current issue of Hello! Canada Magazine which is on stands now!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Sep 2011, 16:27

I bet it's the same pictures. This is a ratings gig. Even Stacy, when asked about George, on a vid recently said something like, "We've been friends for a long time." or something to that effect. Not, “Our friendship is blossoming.” Or, “We’ll have to see where it’s going.” Just we’ve been friends. Too strange… No shots together yet so, I’m standing here waiting for the next “exclusive”.

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 08 Sep 2011, 16:41

It is the same picture from before (taken beginning of August, I believe). Stacy is wearing the same dress and G is wearing the same shirt. I'll say it again, he's "nuzzling" her neck as he does with all his female friends. They're sure getting a lot of mileage from this one meeting IMO.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 08 Sep 2011, 16:52

Maybe that is the sunday bbq in august and they are sitting across from his parents. That is where she met them. LOL

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Sep 2011, 17:33

Katiedot wrote:

ps: I think Stan and George should change their strategy
When it's a hot mess like this, it's a good sign it had nothing to do with PR professionals. Sorry for repeating myself but not everything you read has been planned and calculated.

The gossip mags clearly have no idea where or when these pics were taken and are making it up as they go along.

Katie, I forget how noble George is. He'd rather promote his bimbos than his work because the latter makes him feel dirty (Insert sarcasm!). Rolling Eyes (Insert major eye roll) lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Thu 08 Sep 2011, 17:36

I'm in Canada. I'll find the mag and have a look but I bet Cindigirl is right and that they will be the same pics. I don't want to waste my money on buying the mag.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Sep 2011, 18:03

@Sandwiches: I'm 100% sure that these are the same photos, but I'd like a high res version of them, rather than the screen grabs from the TV show.

LouisLane wrote:Katie, I forget how noble George is. He'd rather promote his bimbos than his work because the latter makes him feel dirty (Insert sarcasm!). Rolling Eyes (Insert major eye roll) lol!
Huh?! If George wanted pics of his latest girlfriend to be published, he'd take her out in public where he'd be photographed. That's what he's done with every girlfriend (apart from Krista but he's also denied ever dating her).

I don't think George had anything to do with these shots.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Thu 08 Sep 2011, 18:24

Katiedot wrote:@Sandwiches: I'm 100% sure that these are the same photos, but I'd like a high res version of them, rather than the screen grabs from the TV show.

LouisLane wrote:Katie, I forget how noble George is. He'd rather promote his bimbos than his work because the latter makes him feel dirty (Insert sarcasm!). Rolling Eyes (Insert major eye roll) lol!
Huh?! If George wanted pics of his latest girlfriend to be published, he'd take her out in public where he'd be photographed. That's what he's done with every girlfriend (apart from Krista but he's also denied ever dating her).

I don't think George had anything to do with these shots.

Ah OK. I'll look for a copy.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 08 Sep 2011, 18:58

Which proves my point that he should have taken some time off between girlfriends. All of this speculation is taking the focus away from his two films that are coming out (and look to be very good).
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next