George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Casamigos - George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Casamigos - George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Casamigos - George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Casamigos - George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Casamigos - George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Casamigos - George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 10 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Casamigos - George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Casamigos - George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Casamigos - George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 10 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD

+65
annemarie
What Would He Say
Surfing
LizzyNY
Sevens
socimar
PigPen
Donnamarie
Hebe
Silje
Alisonfan
Rose
Pita428
happycat
Einstein
Way2Old4Dis
hathaross
ally12
Nicky80
ktsue2002
mel01
Mazy
Duffy
playfuldeb
Lighterside
aflower1325
Dior
cupcake
NotAvailable
Henway
fluffy
janieb
Cynisca
very vera
noodle
laetval
msadrienne
watching
amaretti
Atalante
phys major
LornaDoone
silly girl
party animal - not!
Best in Category
lelacorb
OofOof
fava
blubelle
cindigirl
MM
Joanna
theminis
macs
davidarochelle
Dexterdidit
Maggy
lucy
bamboochacha
Lakin460
Vi
it's me
melbert
Katiedot
69 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Casamigos - George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 10 Empty Re: George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD

Post by melbert Wed 07 Jan 2015, 00:56

His back and chest are just fine, thank you very much...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Casamigos - George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 10 Empty Re: George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD

Post by Silje Wed 07 Jan 2015, 01:00

If he has hairy forearms he might have a hairy back as well.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 07 Jan 2015, 01:08

nope
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 07 Jan 2015, 01:12

melbert wrote:nope
 And you know this how?
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 Jan 2015, 03:43

Lots and lots and lots of pictures of George in shorts and no top over the years.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 07 Jan 2015, 03:48

George is not a hairy guy. Seen enough pics of George without a shirt to know this
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 07 Jan 2015, 03:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Front and back he looks damn fine to me.

Now if he'd just do an advert for Casamigos without his shirt on!

Oh, and the other thing I like - as far as I can see NO TATTOOS.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 07 Jan 2015, 04:05

Right LorneDoone. Don't think he has any tats. But you can still see on his left ear where he had it pierced years ago.

Love the come hither look on his face
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 07 Jan 2015, 07:26

Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 12 Jan 2015, 18:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 12 Jan 2015, 22:07

Saw on an earlier Instagram post that Rande and Cindy were sitting to George's left at the awards. They must have been there as his guests since neither of them is in the business.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 13 Jan 2015, 16:55

Rande is very good at marketing his Casamigos.
Good picture of George's award above. Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 14 Jan 2015, 04:37

So, did the casamigos get drunk during the golden globes or did they bring an almost-empty bottle with them???
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 14 Jan 2015, 12:29

I'm sure that between Rande, Cindy and George, they polished that bottle off quite well.  Amal has "tasted" Casamigos, and I don't know if the others that were at George's table drink it or even like it.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 Jan 2015, 13:38

Katiedot wrote:So, did the casamigos get drunk during the golden globes or did they bring an almost-empty bottle with them???

I'd imagine every visitor to the table had a shot !
Very generous Our George. lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 14 Jan 2015, 13:49

Joanna wrote:
Katiedot wrote:So, did the casamigos get drunk during the golden globes or did they bring an almost-empty bottle with them???

I'd imagine every visitor to the table had a shot !
Very generous Our George. lol!

They probably should have brought a case. They could have had people lined up out the door just to get a shot
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 14 Jan 2015, 16:30

Watching some of the post program interviews  ( ie: Extra, etc), they were serving casamigo tequila ( least they were showing bottles).

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Casamigos - George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 10 Empty Casamigos Hollywood Story

Post by socimar Thu 05 Feb 2015, 14:05

20 minutes ago, EST during the TV program Squawk Box on CNBC Rande Gerber was interviewed about the Casamigos Tequila that apparently won the Gold Medal for 2014 as the best tasting tequila.  Rande explained the 4 different kind of tequila (blanco, repressado, etc..) and working on a fifth one called extra dark or something like that; the difference on these products is represented by the time that they sit in the barrel.  Rande said that it all started as three friends who vacationed in Mexico a lot and decided to create a tequila with great taste that would not need to be covered with salt or lime.  No, they are not interested in selling the company, Rande is running it with the help of George and Mike (Meldman??) and it is "their creation" but is being distributed all over now.  Rande has sold his own bar to his brother and is now running Casamigos full time.

I am sure you can replay this episode of CNBC Squawk Box a little later.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 05 Feb 2015, 17:08

A good success story for George & Rande.
 Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 05 Feb 2015, 17:14

Yay!  Very happy for them.  And the tequila is really good.YahoooooYahoooooYahoooooYahoooooYahooooo
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 05 Feb 2015, 17:24

Donnamarie wrote:Yay!  Very happy for them.  And the tequila is really good.YahoooooYahoooooYahoooooYahoooooYahooooo

Which one did you get ?

What's the difference between them if ever I get the chance to 
get it here in UK ?

I'm SO please that George's plan to buy into a Vegas joint went pear shape !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 05 Feb 2015, 17:56

Joanna wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:Yay!  Very happy for them.  And the tequila is really good.YahoooooYahoooooYahoooooYahoooooYahooooo

Which one did you get ?

What's the difference between them if ever I get the chance to 
get it here in UK ?

I'm SO please that George's plan to buy into a Vegas joint went pear shape !

I drink the Reposado which is the one that's recommended if you want to drink it straight or on the rocks.  It's really smooth. Easy going down.  I usually make margaritas on the rocks with it.

There is a Blanco tequila that's crisp and clean in taste and the newest addition is the Anejo which I think is a little richer in taste, a bit more complex.  Think this one is aged the longest.

I haven't tasted the blanco or Anejo.  

Cheers!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 05 Feb 2015, 19:06

Not sure if it's such a good thing if one of your best friends is now all in on a business venture with you.  Makes you a bit stuck.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 05 Feb 2015, 19:43

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 05 Feb 2015, 19:47

socimar wrote:20 minutes ago, EST during the TV program Squawk Box on CNBC Rande Gerber was interviewed about the Casamigos Tequila that apparently won the Gold Medal for 2014 as the best tasting tequila.  Rande explained the 4 different kind of tequila (blanco, repressado, etc..) and working on a fifth one called extra dark or something like that; the difference on these products is represented by the time that they sit in the barrel.  Rande said that it all started as three friends who vacationed in Mexico a lot and decided to create a tequila with great taste that would not need to be covered with salt or lime.  No, they are not interested in selling the company, Rande is running it with the help of George and Mike (Meldman??) and it is "their creation" but is being distributed all over now.  Rande has sold his own bar to his brother and is now running Casamigos full time.

I am sure you can replay this episode of CNBC Squawk Box a little later.

Thanks for the info. Thumbs up!

here is the link for the Video

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 05 Feb 2015, 22:38

Good news ! Congrats . I want to taste it .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 05 Feb 2015, 23:07

Thanks for your information Donnamarie.
A bottle of Casamigos is on my bucket list !  LOL.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 18 Feb 2015, 18:00

I moved the new sighting to a new thread

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 23 Feb 2015, 18:05

Thanks to frenchiesfans
GEORGE CLOONEY’S TEQUILA COMES TO THE UK
23rd February, 2015 by Becky Paskin
George Clooney is finally launching his Tequila brand, Casamigos, in the UK this spring.
Casamigos-Tequila
Casamigos Tequila, the brand owned by actor George Clooney, will be available in the UK this spring
The brand, created by Clooney and business partner Rande Gerber in 2012, claims to have become the fastest-growing ultra-premium Tequila in the US.

Already available across the US, Bahamas, Canada and Hong Kong, the brand will now become available in the UK in Blanco, Reposado and Añejo varieties.

Clooney, who has appeard in films such as Gravity and The Monuments Men, said: “We love tequila. On the rocks, by the shot, at times, straight from the bottle.

“We are excited to bring Casamigos to the UK. It’s a great feeling to share something we created, drink and are extremely proud of,” added Clooney and Gerber.

The brand will be distributed through Cellar Trends in the UK.

Casamigos Blanco is crisp and clear, with subtle hints of vanilla and a smooth finish, Casamigos Reposado is smooth and clean with hints of caramel, and Casamigos Añejo is a perfect balance of sweetness from the Blue Weber agaves, layered with barrel oak and subtle hints of spice with a lingering smooth finish,” says Gerber. “All expressions are great served neat or on the rocks, and are the perfect base for premium cocktails,”

It will carry an RRP of £49.99 for the Blanco, £54.99 for the Reposado and £59.99 for the Añejo.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 23 Feb 2015, 18:35

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Feb 2015, 18:39

Sofa bounce Great news....Coming here at last ! 

Drink 2
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 23 Feb 2015, 19:07

Joanna - Just curious, but would you know how the prices for Casamigos compare with the prices of other tequilas in the UK? It's on the expensive side here -  so much so that my local liquor stores won't carry it because they feel it won't sell due to the high price.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Feb 2015, 20:47

LizzyNY wrote:Joanna - Just curious, but would you know how the prices for Casamigos compare with the prices of other tequilas in the UK? It's on the expensive side here -  so much so that my local liquor stores won't carry it because they feel it won't sell due to the high price.

No not really.....the retailer mentioned in the release
seems to be an Internet trader anyway.....so the p&p
Would boost the price.
I can check my local supermarket.

Is Casamigos sold in litre size ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Feb 2015, 20:53

The dearest one at Tesco, large supermarket,
converted to $58.00 per litre.

Some marginally cheaper....one was dirt cheap 
so that may be rough enough to clean copper !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 23 Feb 2015, 20:57

Joanna I've never seen a litre size here in the US.  It runs about $50-$55 here in the states.  It's on the expensive side but there are some other brands that are even more expensive.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Feb 2015, 21:02

I'd like to get one.....never drunk Tequila. LOL
I've messaged the retailer to advise me when
they have it in stock.....So watch this space.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 16 May 2015, 08:22

Oprah is celebrating with Casamigos. celebrate O Mag's very sweet 15th anniversary.

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Casamigos - George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 10 Empty New Casamigos film via Extratv

Post by party animal - not! Fri 12 Jun 2015, 20:21

New Casamigos film via Extratv

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 13 Jun 2015, 16:27

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Jun 2015, 17:40

This is from the new #houseoffriends instagram account

When your boss insists on taking a picture with you... @casamigos #HouseOfFriends

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 19:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Jun 2015, 00:36

I've just found Casamigos on sale from
Amazon UK !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 21 Jun 2015, 01:54

YAY!  Sofa bounce
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 21 Jun 2015, 02:14

Very cute couple . Love the picture . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 22 Jun 2015, 19:56

In this pic he looks like the other pics in the road trip thread. When I saw it I thought he was in a bar or restaurant and someone made a pic with him. But why is she posting: "When your boss insists on taking a picture with you"?

Why would George be her boss? And what does it has to do with Casamigos? She hash taged Casamigos but what does it has to do with this pic?

I'm confused.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 22 Jun 2015, 20:03

..........I'm guessing she works for Casamigos Tequila. Pix on her instagram of her in the uniform.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Casamigos - George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 10 Empty George 'forced into starting tequila company'

Post by party animal - not! Fri 03 Jul 2015, 11:37

Not sure this is in the right thread. But it's news - or a new angle!

George Clooney Was 'Forced' Into Starting Tequila Company After Ordering 1,000 Bottles a Year

It's the story we never knew behind George Clooney's thriving tequila company, Casamigos.
Clooney and pal Rande Gerber love tequila. They love it so much, the longtime friends decided to make their own: the perfect tequila -- so smooth that they could drink it just how they like it -- neat.
Loosely translated, Casamigos means 'House of Friends', named after the property in Mexico that Gerber and Clooney share.
Casamigos debuted in the U.S. in 2013, but it turns out the businessman and the movie star were actually "forced" into the venture.
Gerber tells ET he and Clooney spent two years developing Casamigos, and then two years drinking it. But one day, they got a call from their distillery, and were informed they had been ordering a whopping 1,000 bottles of Casamigos a year. Answers were needed.
"They said ... either you're selling it or you're drinking too much,'" Gerber explains, adding that he and Clooney were told they had to get licensed and "get legit" in order to keep producing their beloved tequila.

Now, the venture is a burgeoning business, but its core message remains the same: friendship. Gerber's go-to toast? "To good friends." The company's new social media campaign is "House of Friends" and Gerber and Clooney want fellow tequila aficionados to share photos and videos of themselves enjoying Casamigos with their pals.
"George and I made the tequila ourselves and had a lot of good times coming up with the perfect one," Gerber says. "It was made by friends, for friends and that's what we're all about: friendship."
Watch the video below for how to make two amazing summer cocktails using Casamigos Tequila.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 03 Jul 2015, 20:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 Jul 2015, 13:00

That actually is an old story.  It was told when they were first promoting Casamigos.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 03 Jul 2015, 20:05

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 13 Aug 2015, 17:05

Do we have this?

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 16 Aug 2015, 15:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 13 Aug 2015, 17:46

Jeez, that's a lot of tequila to be sipping.  Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Shocked Shocked

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next