George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 19 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 19 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 19 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 19 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 19 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 19 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 19 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

+56
party animal - not!
MM
Maggy
bunny
Vi
LyndaGirl
LornaDoone
anon.4
bamboochacha
Lighterside
barla
EEOsandy
Ello
fava
socimar
noodle
playfuldeb
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
Henway
fluffy
Charley
sisieq
laetval
Tigerina
macs
yuanling
lelacorb
lucy
bellybaby
dakota007
Pari
madsky
phys major
pandabear
Atalante
zizi
Missa
sadDonkey
watching
cindigirl
pattygirl
Michelle meyers
premiere
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
annemarie
Cinderella
it's me
melbert
silly girl
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
60 posters

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 19 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by lelacorb Thu 23 Feb 2012, 17:52

I do not know who it was!

Lady Victoria Hervey
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article may contain original research. Please improve it by verifying the claims made and adding references. Statements consisting only of original research may be removed. More details may be available on the talk page. (February 2009)
Lady Victoria Hervey

Born Lady Victoria Frederica Isabella Hervey
6 October 1976 (age 35)
Occupation Socialite, model
Lady Victoria Frederica Isabella Hervey (born 6 October 1976), an English model, socialite, aristocrat, and former "It girl".
Contents [hide]
1 Personal
2 Career
2.1 Early work
2.2 Modelling/fashion
2.3 Diarist/public figure
2.4 Film
2.5 Television
3 References
4 External links
[edit]Personal

Lady Victoria is the elder daughter of the 6th Marquess of Bristol and his third wife Yvonne Marie Sutton. She is the older sister of the 8th Marquess of Bristol and of Lady Isabella Hervey. Her older half-brothers were the 7th Marquess of Bristol and Lord Nicholas Hervey, both deceased. Leka, Crown Prince of Albania was her godfather.[1]
For the first two years of her life she lived at Ickworth House, the family seat in Suffolk, before her parents went into tax exile in Monaco. Educated at Benenden School, she spent a gap year in Florence and worked at advertising agencies in London.
Currently single, Hervey has had relationships with several celebrities, most notably Danish restaurateur Mogens Tholstrup,[2] F1 race car driver David Coulthard[3] and Boyzone member Shane Lynch.[4]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 19 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by party animal - not! Thu 23 Feb 2012, 17:53

Mm, very..........!

'Cheesy' in the UK means happy in a Glee type way, to the point where it may or may not be genuine. Maybe she wants her to look miserable all the time. I think that Stacy probably has a sunny disposition.....much like her boyfriend

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 23 Feb 2012, 18:07

Some how I would never think of cheesy as meaning happy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 23 Feb 2012, 18:38

annemarie wrote:Some how I would never think of cheesy as meaning happy.
I would think of something that stinks or at the rat!!!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 23 Feb 2012, 18:46

Here is a link to pictures of Victoria Hervey on wireimage if anybody wants to see what she looks like.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 23 Feb 2012, 18:48

I think of " cheesy" as kind of like a cheezy movie. it's bad but you are watching it anyway because it's a good kind of bad
Like the syfy original movies

a cheezy person IMO could be someone who is overly bubbly JMO
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Feb 2012, 18:53

Cheesy usually means somewhat tasteless in the sense that something is very popular with people generally assumed to have no taste.

For example: "Hey babe, are you tired? Well, you should be because you've been running through my dreams all night" is a cheesy pick up line.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 23 Feb 2012, 19:17

That is really a bad pick up line lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 23 Feb 2012, 19:26

I guess we were wrong Wink

Event: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler pause before the ceremony Jan. 29 at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles.

He says: He has the hots for Stacy. He's leaning toward her while he looks her in the eyes, and he's facing his bellybutton directly toward his newest gal pal. We face our bellybuttons toward people we like, admire admire and trust. it's dubbed, "Navel Intelligence."

She says: The same thing! Her hips are pressed into George's, and she's playfully leaning away with her shoulders as if to say "come and get me!"

Sizzle factor: 3

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 23 Feb 2012, 19:36

it's me,
I think "cheesy" refers to Velveeta Cheese, also called "American Cheese." True cheese lovers make fun of this product, calling it "phony" or "artificial" or "imitation food." It is really inferior to any other type of "real cheese." This "cheese food" (the more accurate name) contains many artificial ingredients and poor quality oil. Although it does contain some milk, it is nutritionally deficient. Order a cheeseburger in any fast-food restaurant in the USA, that's what you usually get.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 23 Feb 2012, 19:48

Explain to me you who are native speakers of English or American: cheesy star is an insult or a compliment?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 23 Feb 2012, 19:51

The "ideal" body type for both the acting and the modeling industry does slowly change. Remember the "waif" look? Quite the opposite of the Marilyn Monroe, more womanly look. Regretfully those of us who are larger than the traditionally model ideal of 34B do not look right in many styles, anymore than girls who are less than 5'8." Models are supposed to be like "clothes hangers," who can wear any fashion trend. If you look at the model's body rather than the clothes, she has the right look for "figure modeling" or nudity. Designers choose girls to make their clothes look great, not the other way around. Personally the only good thing about the famewhores, the Khardashians is that they promote a very different look as sexy and appealing. Most straight men prefer girls with curves that look more like real women. More ladies are now asking for "butt implants," rather than large boob jobs. Wish their would be more of an emphasis on women to look physically very fit, regardless of their natural size. The entire fashion and makeup and entertainment industry sells products based on making girls feel inferior about their bodies, so that they will buy, buy, buy to supposedly make them thing that they will look better and sexier.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Feb 2012, 19:56

lela when someone refers to a person as "cheesy" it's definitely not a compliment. To me, cheesy is second rate, cheap, in bad taste. It's actually an insult and a put-down.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 23 Feb 2012, 20:03

Lelacorb,
"Cheesy" is a total dis. Like processed or American cheese that tries too hard to be "real" cheese but fails miserably because it does not resemble the real thing at all, and is thus the butt of jokes. The more SK tweets about her preparations for Red Carpet events, the more silly she appears. True stars like G give the impression that it is effortless for him to "throw on a suit" and "run a comb through his hair." We all know he spends hours working out. Does G tweet about how difficult it is to find time to sweat? Or that he has gained a few pounds from drinking, and that his pants don't fit correctly? Yes men have it easier than the actresses. You are seen as neurotic or narcissistic if you talk constantly about your "beauty ritual." That's why the smart ladies are told to be very careful what they communicate to their fans.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Thu 23 Feb 2012, 20:04

The 'cheesy' line from Hervey is interesting. I seem to recall reading something a few years back that she was having trouble making ends meet and that her family had lost most of their wealth. She was famous for nothing except being a party girl, with no discernible talent to her name (sound familiar?). Shortly after those tabloid write-ups, I happened to be surfing the tv channels on a weekend and came across a property-hunting show that featured celebs looking for new digs. Hervey was the featured 'celeb' looking for a property in the £500k-£1m range. Have no idea how she was able to afford that based on what had been recently written about her, but perhaps it was all for show and she didn't really buy anything after all. During the show, the host decided to get personal with her and started asking her all about her LA/Hollywood stories, asking her what she could share. She decided to let it slip that George Clooney had asked her out once while they were both at a party in LA, but she didn't think he was 'all that' so turned him down. She couldn't see what all the fuss was about. She said it in a rather snotty manner, which led me to think that maybe it might have been the other way round (that maybe she went after him and he declined.) So now I'm thinking that perhaps her 'cheesy' comment is more along the lines of sour grapes, that she missed her chance with George, and is now lashing out at his latest girlfriend, because it's not her.

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Feb 2012, 20:08

If he really did ask her out at that party in LA, maybe it was because she was wearing that "nip slip" dress and it attracted his attention. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 23 Feb 2012, 20:14

Don't forget she's also a good friend of EC's. Natural for her to diss SK.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 23 Feb 2012, 20:28

Cheesy - could also mean she needs a visit to her gyno. Stinky. Vomit 1
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 23 Feb 2012, 21:15

Lady Victoria Harvey is a very close friend of Elisabetta Canalis, Vale Micchetti and Lindsay Lohan. She is very famous in Europe for one of the silliest quotes made during an interview with The Daily Telegraph years ago:

It's so bad being homeless in winter. They should buy a plane ticket and go somewhere hot like the Caribbean where they can eat free fish all day. - Lady Victoria Hervey

She calls herself Lady Victoria Hervey. And she's a model with high-end English heritage to back up her blonde, tanned self.
In 2010 she admitted to a British newspaper that she had come to L.A. to "make it" but that success has been elusive.
A Beverly Hills jewelry store is suing Hervey for allegedly keeping three pieces from the retailer, Avakian, which is inside the Beverly Wilshire hotel.

Interestingly, she's a noted party buddy of one Lindsay Lohan, who got into a bit of trouble last year after she allegedly walked out of a Venice jewelry boutique wearing a $2,500 necklace she had tried on.

Lady V, as she's known, only has one film role to her name at IMDB, though even that is listed as officially "uncredited."

A onetime "it girl," the Mail in the U.K. called her "The WAS girl" in 2010. It says she came to Los Angeles to become the next Kate Winslet "with class."

The bracelet and two rings that are allegedly outstanding are worth ... $123,550, according to the store. Whew. That could buy a lot of Grey Poupon.

The store's suit claims it lent her seven pieces for a November fashion show was was to appear in, but that she only returned four of them.
If the allegation is true, that's not very ladylike.

From an interview with the Daily Mail, a UK newspaper:

‘Like a lot of girls, I arrived here thinking it would be easy,’ she says. ‘But then a lot of Brits get here, it doesn’t work out and they are on the next flight home with their tail between their legs. I feel like I’ve grown up here. I think if you can survive in ¬Hollywood you can survive anywhere.

‘I never went home because I have no home to go to. I like LA because this is a place that embraces lost souls.

‘When I arrived in LA I took acting lessons and went to endless auditions. I’ve done all that. Now I am trying to get more into the production side of things.’

Then one of the city’s It Girls, she was always being photographed either in borrowed ‘barely there’ dresses at celebrity parties or draped across the laps of short-lived boyfriends, including racing driver David Coulthard, Simply Red singer Mick Hucknall and TV presenter Jamie Theakston.

She has started an autobiography – which she says she hasn’t had time to complete – Her cut-glass accent has mellowed and so has her attitude. The haughty arrogance that once led her to proclaim ‘I’m an A-list celebrity and this is a C-list party’ has softened.

‘I wouldn’t say I’ve been a huge success in LA so far,’ she adds honestly. ‘But I am happy here and I’m working towards my goals. I’ve grown up.

‘Hollywood is a tough place for a girl. You learn very fast that a lot of people, a lot of men, are out to take advantage. I’ve learned the hard way.

Of course, it is her friendship with the famously messed-up Lohan – recently imprisoned on drink and drug charges – that has brought Victoria on to the Hollywood radar. But she is already finding out that fame, ¬however fleeting, is a double-edged sword and that gossips can be cruel.

She denies whispers on the LA rumour mill that she is broke and moving between friends’ couches. ‘No, that is not true,’ she says. ‘I am looking to buy a place but I’ve been staying with friends while I look. I am not rich but I’m certainly not broke.’

These days Victoria and her two dogs – a Norfolk Terrier called Zulu and a Brussels Griffon called Teebo – are living in a rented £1,000-a-month one-bedroom West Hollywood apartment. She is still single. ‘LA is the worst town to meet people.

Victoria says she makes a ‘decent’ living from the Hollywood party circuit. She says: ‘I used to be the one going to parties but in LA ¬people pay me to open my contacts books and get my friends to attend. It’s fairly easy money.

‘Out here it is all about networking. And I constantly network.’

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 23 Feb 2012, 21:27

In the new issue of Life&Style Weekly magazine - page 46 = Fashion Week 2012 there are pictures of the front row celebrities at the Marquesa show. Who is sitting next to each other, smiling and laughing like two BFF? BAR REFAELI and STACEY KIEBLER. I find this a bit strange because Bar is BFF with Vale Micchetti and Elisabetta Canalis and the three of them are always together when Bar is in town.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Feb 2012, 21:28

well well

now better to stop
about that Lady

ok?

Hello!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 23 Feb 2012, 21:32

lovelylois wrote:Here is a link to pictures of Victoria Hervey on wireimage if anybody wants to see what she looks like.

Paris Hilton in 15 years.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 23 Feb 2012, 21:33

socimar wrote:In the new issue of Life&Style Weekly magazine - page 46 = Fashion Week 2012 there are pictures of the front row celebrities at the Marquesa show. Who is sitting next to each other, smiling and laughing like two BFF? BAR REFAELI and STACEY KIEBLER. I find this a bit strange because Bar is BFF with Vale Micchetti and Elisabetta Canalis and the three of them are always together when Bar is in town.

Let's also not forget that Stacy and Bar where pictured together on the beach in Cabo during the Christmas/ New Years of 2010, befor the Betty break up. So who was friends with who first?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Feb 2012, 21:43

where are you all
going to ?

unveiling.... what?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 23 Feb 2012, 22:08

Just because they hang out and socialize doesn't to me any way mean they are all best friends.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 23 Feb 2012, 22:14

cindigirl wrote:
Michelle meyers wrote: I said something nice to Stacy
Well, at least i am the only one NOT calling her CrayCray ( i don't think it's apprpriate)
She may be losing weight to fit into a dress

I don't think it's appropriate to call her cray-cray either. She's just a woman doing what she has to to earn a (good) living as gf of..... I don't think I've said anything against her other than referring to her as "the jolly green giant." LOL

So, just to be clear; as long as it's a derogatory term that you're comfortable with, it's ok to say on this board? Because I'm sure no one minds being compared to the Jolly Green Giant.....

We've all said snarky things about her. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Feb 2012, 22:47

Bellybaby, I knew someone would pick up on this. I'm surprised it took this long. When I said "Jolly Green Giant" it was in reference to the comments going around at the time about George's height. At that time she was wearing green and I couldn't resist.

I hadn't been commenting on her threads too much for this very reason. If I offended anyone I apologize.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 23 Feb 2012, 23:13

Henway wrote:
socimar wrote:In the new issue of Life&Style Weekly magazine - page 46 = Fashion Week 2012 there are pictures of the front row celebrities at the Marquesa show. Who is sitting next to each other, smiling and laughing like two BFF? BAR REFAELI and STACEY KIEBLER. I find this a bit strange because Bar is BFF with Vale Micchetti and Elisabetta Canalis and the three of them are always together when Bar is in town.

Let's also not forget that Stacy and Bar where pictured together on the beach in Cabo during the Christmas/ New Years of 2010, befor the Betty break up. So who was friends with who first?

yes, but that was before the break. Bar and Elisabetta were also together on the Cavalli photo shoot in Cannes and his guests on the yacht . After the "break" however they became BFF also because Vale Micchetti is Bar's PR and Vale lives with Elisabetta when she is in LA. I wonder though how Bar feels being "in the middle"??
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 23 Feb 2012, 23:43

Did someone use that line on you Katie. LOL. Eli seems to have friends and Stacy will probably stay away from them. Did those body language people look at the one picture? We have seen a lot where it is pretty clear it isn't love!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 23 Feb 2012, 23:47

Just got a copy of my THR (The Hollywood Reporter) thanks to being SAG. The accompanying email highlighted Bar's new underwear line; she was papped playing tennis in it. Maybe her association with SK is about mutual publicity opportunities.

Yes this is the SK thread but I must tell everyone to check out G's handsome cover photo and accompanying article (and more great pics) in THR.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 24 Feb 2012, 00:01

George and Stacy are having a good time and enjoying each others company there is nothing wrong with that. Love can take time to develop it doesn't always happen in the first few month's. If it does happen then great if not I'm sure they will both find someone else.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 24 Feb 2012, 01:08

silly girl wrote:I guess we were wrong Wink

Event: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler pause before the ceremony Jan. 29 at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles.

He says: He has the hots for Stacy. He's leaning toward her while he looks her in the eyes, and he's facing his bellybutton directly toward his newest gal pal. We face our bellybuttons toward people we like, admire admire and trust. it's dubbed, "Navel Intelligence."

She says: The same thing! Her hips are pressed into George's, and she's playfully leaning away with her shoulders as if to say "come and get me!"

Sizzle factor:

They are both leaning away from each other and there is space between them. Not what I call hot body language.

The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 24 Feb 2012, 01:28

Latest tweet from Stacy:

Stacy Keibler
‏ @StacyKeibler
Following

"Never give up your right to be wrong, because then u will lose the ability 2 learn new things & move fwd w your life." - Dr. David M. Burns
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
12:15 PM - 23 Feb 12 via web · Embed this Tweet
Reply Retweet Favorite

Is it just me or does the tone of her recent tweets seem to be very different? They don't seem to be as happy go lucky as before and she seems to be finding positives from the negatives. Maybe I am reading into them to much, but there really does seem to be a change.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 24 Feb 2012, 01:42

Silly girl& Annemarie,
I must disagree with you. I have never seen even the slightest hint of hot chemistry between G&SK. More like G is reacting to fans laughing behind his back at "the relationship" and his apparent deficient "acting skills." The press is not always honest in what it writes either.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 24 Feb 2012, 01:42

The next mrs clooney wrote:Latest tweet from Stacy:

Stacy Keibler
‏ @StacyKeibler
Following

"Never give up your right to be wrong, because then u will lose the ability 2 learn new things & move fwd w your life." - Dr. David M. Burns
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
12:15 PM - 23 Feb 12 via web · Embed this Tweet
Reply Retweet Favorite

Is it just me or does the tone of her recent tweets seem to be very different? They don't seem to be as happy go lucky as before and she seems to be finding positives from the negatives. Maybe I am reading into them to much, but there really does seem to be a change.

She posted one yesterday about how she liked listening to some mix this guy put together for her and noted how it "helped her make it through the day." I wondered why she needed help making it through the day. Yes, she has had only two quotes this week and both pertained to making a negative out of a positive. Strange, but we don't know what's going on with her. Maybe she's read all the blogs that talk about how immature and giddy she comes across and she's trying to appear more serious.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 24 Feb 2012, 02:19

Maybe she is not so upbeat. because she has to diet with probably long marathon workouts to get into her Oscar dress, so she is hungry all the time. This would put me into bad mood.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 24 Feb 2012, 03:01

OK, so I'm late. I know this is Stacy's thread, but back to that Lady thing upthread. She definitely is Eli's "friend".

Victoria Hervey(LV)‏@Thebritishladyv

“@JustElisabetta: @Thebritishladyv where r u !” yay your back finally.

ElisabettaCanalis‏@JustElisabetta

@Thebritishladyv yessir!

2:38 PM - 23 Feb 12via Twitter for BlackBerry®️·
5h Victoria Hervey(LV)‏@Thebritishladyv

@JustElisabetta Wink
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 24 Feb 2012, 04:19

davidarochelle wrote:Re the earlier discussion on the entertainment business,
I was asked during my personal interview on the Las Vegas set of "The Sopranos," who "in power" I had "dated" while in Hollywood. Apparently I could have progressed faster if I had not unwittingly turned down the offers of some very attractive celebs. I was very naive. When you're an actress, expect to be constantly dissed until you are famous. Some careers don't follow a logical progression. Even agents recommend you exaggerate your accomplishments, which is why actors are often seen as having "ego problems." Acting credits may have little to do with talent; some are better than others at "working the system." More than you would ever expect have definite family connections.

WHY must the art world make the artist/s feel guilty IF they are doing something the right way??... WANTING to go the right way I mean?? IF Hollywood got to the place it has, it sure went through changes... IF it reached a point of "bad" from "good" (IF perceived!)... surely it can travel further from "bad" to good" or even to being the "best" ... na?? Smile

How many really want a change in the system that they are NOT happy being in Davida?? OR is it "easier" to float in/with the wrong?? I often wonder and question this whole concept of "wanting change" (no not saying that you do or anyone wants to in particular)... But from some of your notes, I do see that you have the potential to be change thinker/crusader/maker yourself... step by step I mean... Smile I guess, the whole question of "wanting change" would mostly hit artists when they got brushed aside, when their talent got bypassed for some insane reason... when they had to experience the muck... hurting...

BUT then, IF we are saying one needs more power to really bring about change, then I wonder about those already in power... ie., well meaning, wise and bright Hollywood's most powerful women?? As in Oprah Winfrey, Amy Pascal, etc etc etc... I mean, just what happens to their "change making" efforts in all this??? They sure must be doing something about these things?? OR is it not expected of them, politics and all?? OR are these just stray "cases" that don't need looking into (which I doubt though)?? Surely, these powerful women are more tougher than just going all wobbly in their knees when they come across some "casting couch" ?!! Or maybe they are just being the mothers that want to please their children and are really not the change disciplinarians??? Hard to accept that as well though... scratch At the same time... WHY should everyone be dragged into the wrong flow?? scratch

Anyways... just the mulling in my head... that keeps coming up every often on this subject... and I know that answers though available might not be easily adaptable short term... Smile and the subject by itself might be taboo, you know one cannot go into the depths at some point Wink Whatever Smile No offence meant to anyone... I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 24 Feb 2012, 04:38

Pari,
It's difficult to make good choices when you are not financially solvent due to poor health. That is why I asked G through his assistant for guidance. Luckily they knew who I was because of my work in Hollywood before I moved to Vegas. It is so hard to be CONSTANTLY DISSED by everyone when you say that you're an actress if you are not famous. I can honestly say that I have very, very few friends. I understand now why some choose to take "short-cuts."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 24 Feb 2012, 06:10

Am so glad you got the help Davida... Although I am not so sure that I would love for that to become the route, know what I mean?? Very Happy There ought to be processes in place (which I am certain there are!) that should help someone in need, as in the case you mentioned... Smile Kindly do NOT get me wrong... I enjoy sermonizing Wink HAHAHAHAHA

Surely NOT wanting to make light of your very difficult times dear Davida I love you Hug1 ... Also NO! Don't worry about being "dissed"... 'cause it does happen to everyone at some point, in any field, at any unthinkable time... not just to actors... Try "detachment" from it Very Happy PLUS, don't worry about the "number" of friends you may/may not have my dear... even ONE TRUE friend is a blessing... and even IF you did not have that for now, I would recommend God for your BFF Very Happy HE is the IDEAL really... however, pssst: "short cuts" might hurt HIM terribly... I love you

It feels like you are already doing very well despite all your challenges... YAY!! cheers Wishing you all the best, for greater blessings to come your way Davida... Love, Hug1
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 24 Feb 2012, 13:30

She was at the QVC party last night....not a bad dress....still think hair is too severe pulled back. They will be showing party on QVC tonight at 9pm ET [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here are photos from Getty (sorry I can't upload actual photos)

Oh someone tweeted about her not be with GC---asking if there was trouble in paradise....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 24 Feb 2012, 13:42

Stace still looks like she's ready to hit the gym in the dresses she chooses! Why so tight and with cut-outs at the back?? Ok she may be making the most of her body, but it just seems to me one last hurrah, with the awards season coming to a close. Maybe since we haven't seen them together lately, this is now the beginning of the end? Don't you just love crystal balls!!!!! Sleep
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 24 Feb 2012, 14:02

Okay, Stacy looked okay but like Silly Girl said, her hair is to severe. But here is the real question.....how the heck does one, walk, sit, bend, breath and/or go pee in a dress THAT FLIPPING TIGHT? I'll just never get it.....I freak out if my sweatpants are not two times bigger than I need them.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 24 Feb 2012, 14:21

Stacy was at the QVC PreOscar party event last night. I also read the Kardashians were there also.

STACY KEIBLER KILLER CURVES IN A TIGHT PURPLE DRESS AND HIGH HEELS ON THE RED CARPET
posted by babaloo on feb 24, 2012 at 5:48am
Stacy Keibler is smoking hot as she ventures down the red carpet runway wearing a curve hugging purple dress and stylish high heels. The woman has an impossible body. Perfect fit curves with a tight booty and long sexy legs. She also happens to be stylish and knows how to get the most of her gorgeous sex appeal. She gives the cameras a nice over-the-shoulder look as she allows the camera to ogle her sexy booty and shapely gams.

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - FEBRUARY 23: Model Stacy Keibler attends "The Buzz On The Red Carpet" presented by QVC at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly...

filed in: stacy keibler | tagged with: red carpet, stac

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 24 Feb 2012, 14:27

Here is from wire image ,the QVC pre Oscar party. For those who don't know, QVC is the home shopping channel in the US. You can shop all day long. Molly Sims is also there and I notice Stacy and Molly go to many of the same parties and events. Maybe Molly has taken her under her wing. LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 24 Feb 2012, 16:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 24 Feb 2012, 14:36

I like the dress on her just wish the hair was different softer.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 24 Feb 2012, 15:55

Pari,
Thank you so much for your kind words and support. We never know what the future holds and what God intends for us; too bad crystal balls don't work.
M4rose,
I too have to wear very, very form-fitting clothing. Otherwise people say I look like "I am wearing my mother's clothes." Tight clothing, especially legging and skirts, make me look much thinner. The older I get the more truth to this statement. Likewise SK does not look right in full skirts. Don't forget the camera changes how one looks. Loose clothing only works on film on very, very, skinny girls. Again that's why there so much pressure in Hollywood to be super-thin; they're the only ones who look good in ANYTHING designers create.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 24 Feb 2012, 16:20

IMHO, In Defense of SK,
I was reading some of the comments defending SK, the posters claiming that they knew her personally. They said that she was actually a very nice person, and quite different than how she's being portrayed. I wonder if the issue is that SK's expressions appears "so forced" and completely unnatural whenever she is on camera. I have seen many aspiring actors, some of whom have very engaging personalities, "freeze" when in the spotlight. Their natural charm appears phony, their expressions artificial. The more they try the worse it is. They may think that they love the attention but they "do not have a love affair with the camera." That is why some say children are good actors, they are not self-conscious on stage, they even giggle when being interviewed. If a performer is not truly comfortable with an audience, and even appears disconnected, and then tries to overcompensate for that awkwardness, he comes across very poorly. Yes SK was a pro wrestler and in front of millions. But like a dancer or a model, the audience interaction is completely different. That is also why so many models, who make their living in front of a camera, can take acting classes and still look stiff and uncomfortable in a role. By contrast G who appeared to me to be a little shy with those he does not know well, is so much more at ease with fans playing the role of the movie star. Easier to follow a script and to be on, than to be one's own humble self.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 24 Feb 2012, 16:52

davidarochelle wrote:Pari,
It's difficult to make good choices when you are not financially solvent due to poor health. That is why I asked G through his assistant for guidance. Luckily they knew who I was because of my work in Hollywood before I moved to Vegas. It is so hard to be CONSTANTLY DISSED by everyone when you say that you're an actress if you are not famous. I can honestly say that I have very, very few friends. I understand now why some choose to take "short-cuts."
Calling George's assistant is hardly getting guidance from George. What roles have you had in the past that made you so famous? May do a google search.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 24 Feb 2012, 16:54

lovelylois wrote:Here is from wire image ,the QVC pre Oscar party. For those who don't know, QVC is the home shopping channel in the US. You can shop all day long. Molly Sims is also there and I notice Stacy and Molly go to many of the same parties and events. Maybe Molly has taken her under her wing. LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The spray on tan is over the top. Looks like she's ready for the jersey shore not the oscars.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next