George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 20 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 20 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 20 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 20 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 20 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 20 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

+56
party animal - not!
MM
Maggy
bunny
Vi
LyndaGirl
LornaDoone
anon.4
bamboochacha
Lighterside
barla
EEOsandy
Ello
fava
socimar
noodle
playfuldeb
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
Henway
fluffy
Charley
sisieq
laetval
Tigerina
macs
yuanling
lelacorb
lucy
bellybaby
dakota007
Pari
madsky
phys major
pandabear
Atalante
zizi
Missa
sadDonkey
watching
cindigirl
pattygirl
Michelle meyers
premiere
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
annemarie
Cinderella
it's me
melbert
silly girl
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
60 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 20 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 24 Feb 2012, 17:02

Looks like she has had her boobs done. If you look back at the bikin shots she is very small chested but now she's got mega boobs. Maybe just a good bra but I would have thought the bra would have shown through under such a form fitting dress. I do think the color is nice though.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 20 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by cindigirl Fri 24 Feb 2012, 17:21

I was looking at other pictures of her appearnce in the purple dress. I noticed she's not wearing a bra because in one of the pictures her right nipple is showing through the dress. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 24 Feb 2012, 17:21

In such a suit has been freediving all evening! If she had breathed scrach .....!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 24 Feb 2012, 17:24

She is not completely flat chested I don't think she had a boob job. She is probably wearing a seamless body shaper with a strapless bra that is giving lift.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 24 Feb 2012, 17:27

She probably has an a cup if you look at older pics. In these pics we are talking perfectly rounded c or even d cup. One hell of a bra on implants.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 24 Feb 2012, 17:37

Nice body but awful dress. Poor girl soon her time is up. If not after the Oscars then definitely before her birthday. Or have you ever seen George dating a 33 year old?

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 24 Feb 2012, 17:47

lovelylois wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Is that her bra? Something looks out from the side.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 24 Feb 2012, 19:00

So she won't be wearing purple on Sunday then..............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Fri 24 Feb 2012, 19:01

either her bra or padding inside the bra
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 24 Feb 2012, 20:06

Stacy Keibler Shows Off Bikini Bod [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @JustJared

here's a link to some pics that show the real boobs. Seems to be quite a difference on the latest pictures. It would be hard to wear a bra with the way the dress is cut. Maybe she is using cutlets, but I've never seen them make boobs look so rounded, they do more of a push up job. maybe the dress comes with built in pads??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 24 Feb 2012, 20:36

cindigirl wrote:I was looking at other pictures of her appearnce in the purple dress. I noticed she's not wearing a bra because in one of the pictures her right nipple is showing through the dress. IMO

I don't think she is wearing a bra. In one of the other Clooney sites, someone made a comment "she needs nipple covers."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 24 Feb 2012, 21:28

Of course, Celebitchy had to weigh in on Stacy's dress. I am not sure if this was posted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler in lavender Herve Leger at the QVC event: budget or beautiful?
Here are some more photos from last night’s QVC event – I already covered photos of Kim Kardashian, her plastic Barbie-like kat-face and Kris Jenner here. I didn’t realize this when I was covering those Kardashian photos, but the event got a decent turnout. Why are all of these people at a QVC event? Was there no other decent party in town? WTF? So, to start off, let’s talk about another Barbie doll, this one “Oscar-Date Barbie”. Otherwise known as Stacy Keibler, George Clooney’s girlfriend. Stacy wore this Herve Leger (I’m assuming) dress in a lovely shade of lavender. I really like this color on her, and hey, the girl’s body is wicked. But the hair! Stacy has hair issues, but that’s no reason to pull your hair that tight. Does anyone else think Stacy won’t make it a month after the Oscars? Contract renegotiations will not go well, I fear.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 24 Feb 2012, 21:58

the next mrs clooney,
I did NOT call G's assistant; wouldn't have worked anyway. He approached me on set, complimented my acting skills, and then we talked for a very, very long time. Some of his questions were extremely personal. At one point we discussed the current trends in "figure alteration" and he told me about custom-made La Perla bras; they make implants unnecessary and can alter figures in many different ways. I know now that the conversation was recorded because parts of it were quoted back to me by an actor friend who was not there. And obviously G wanted to know why his assistant couldn't stop laughing. Likewise I was approached by the director's assistant on "The Sopranos." I was shocked that the New York director also knew who I was. I have been dissed on COH for talking too much about myself in the past. I was only trying to prove that I knew what I was talking about, such as specific details about G's life and homes and why. What I am most famous for you cannot google easily. Regretfully that performance is better known than my name. Ask "Women in Film." Since it would take me awhile to explain the specifics, I think that a PM would be a better way to go. I don't want to be dissed again on this board. Suffice to say G's assistant knew things about me that very, very few people in my life know.

davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 24 Feb 2012, 23:29

I couldn't copy the video, but here's the link. It's from QVC last night. Stacy is at the very end of the video and she talks about how excited she is to go the Oscars. Interesting because I read an article today that said she skipped the press line.

Stacy Keibler Dishes on Her Oscar Dress
By ANTOINETTE BUENO
February 24, 2012
The stars came out to celebrate, pre-Oscars, at the QVC Red Carpet Style party at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills last night, where George Clooney's main squeeze Stacy Keibler showed off her enviable physique in a skin-tight, lavender Herve Leger dress and dished about her first-time Oscars experience this Sunday.

February 24, 2012
What's Wrong Victoria?February 24, 2012
How Low is Too Low?February 23, 2012
Alison Brie Fashion Time WarpFebruary 23, 2012
Beyonce's Stunning New Campaign ShotFebruary 23, 2012
Style Standouts!February 23, 2012
Chloe & Selena's Extreme Hair Streaks"I have a few really really great options so I'm really excited," she said about her highly anticipated Oscar dress. "I just like to live in the moment, and Sunday's going to be a really fun experience -- to go to the Oscars."

Stacy Keibler's Best and Worst Arm Candy Dresses

Kim Kardashian with momager Kris Jenner was also in attendance, where she revealed who she's most looking forward to seeing all glammed up on Sunday night.

"There's something about Angelina Jolie that is just so stunning and you just want to see what bold something she's gonna wear," she said. "It seems like she always does something really bold but classic, so I'm really anxious to see how she looks."

Kim Kardashian Bikini Pictures

Check out the video to see stars such as Nicole Richie and Jamie Chung party in style, as well as to hear Molly Sims' thoughts on becoming an expectant mom.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 25 Feb 2012, 03:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and the video - just copy and paste the 'embed' code)
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 25 Feb 2012, 00:04

Stacy has a big butt maybe she is trying to get adopted by the Kardashian Klan? Love the colour of the dress, not the colour of Stacy so much she needs to back away from the spray tan. I think the dress may have cups of some sort in it, that isn't a dress that you could wear a bra under and her boobs look bigger. Don't think many believe she is going to make it much past the Oscars and with all these parties without George it's looking even less likely. Stacy needs to really work on her hair something she hasn't gotten right yet the Oscars are really her last big hurrah and I think she will go all out for it. Girl needs a job!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 25 Feb 2012, 00:05

She says she has a few options so she hasn't chosen yet.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 25 Feb 2012, 00:15

EEOsandy wrote:I couldn't copy the video, but here's the link. It's from QVC last night. Stacy is at the very end of the video and she talks about how excited she is to go the Oscars. Interesting because I read an article today that said she skipped the press line.

Thanks EEOsandy, also for the video link... So strange... but it felt like Stacy wasn't really sure she was going...?? Something about "how" she spoke I guess... scratch ... anyways... All the best folks... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 25 Feb 2012, 00:36

It is only a couple of days away and if she wants it to fit properly she better get moving! Needs to wipe off some of that spray tan it isnt going to look good with anything.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 25 Feb 2012, 00:53

10 out of 10 Dex, you said it all. lol!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 25 Feb 2012, 00:55

Dexterdidit,
Spray tans don't get wiped off, although they do fade. Most last 7 - 10 days. The color she chose was too dark, although it might have looked better in person. Don't forget high def cameras change one's appearance. I bought a dress years ago, and still wear, that's a much shorter version of what she had on. It makes me look bustier as well. Also there are all kinds of bras today, including backless and seamless, that she could have been wearing to enhance her appearance. How do you think transvestites do it?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 25 Feb 2012, 01:06

I read also in two gossip columns that at the QVC party she took some photographs and then skipped the press line.

Here is one that mentions it. This is from ABC news gossip
LOS ANGELES, Calif. —
Keibler, clad in a low-back, purple sheath, skipped the press line and mingled in the courtyard of the Four Seasons sans Clooney, posing for photographs and chatting with her entourage.

Here is a second mention of that from Hollywood Reporter.
We have no clue if there’s a QVC fashion or jewelry line in Keibler’s future. She skipped the line after posing for the photographers, who seemed slightly less interested in her sans Geoge Clooney. But we would not be surprised if she's inking a deal since her star is on the rise, thanks to her hook-up with the Oscar-nominated star of The Descendents.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 25 Feb 2012, 01:46

Pari wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:I couldn't copy the video, but here's the link. It's from QVC last night. Stacy is at the very end of the video and she talks about how excited she is to go the Oscars. Interesting because I read an article today that said she skipped the press line.

Thanks EEOsandy, also for the video link... So strange... but it felt like Stacy wasn't really sure she was going...?? Something about "how" she spoke I guess... scratch ... anyways... All the best folks... Smile

pari, I agree there was definitely something strange about her interview. She stumbled a lot and seemed uncomfortable even talking about it. Maybe its because it's her last hurrah with George before the contract is over. Maybe she will suddenly feel ill and not be able to make it on Sunday so George will have Nina as his date?? that could be wishful thinking on my part.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 25 Feb 2012, 01:59

She's doing a photo shoot for Vanity Fair Italia:

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Close
Gorgeous day out in LA, perfect for my @vanityfairit shoot! twitpic.com/8o9ct2
8:56 PM - 24 Feb 12 via HootSuite · Details

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 25 Feb 2012, 02:47

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Pari wrote:

pari, I agree there was definitely something strange about her interview. She stumbled a lot and seemed uncomfortable even talking about it. Maybe its because it's her last hurrah with George before the contract is over. Maybe she will suddenly feel ill and not be able to make it on Sunday so George will have Nina as his date?? that could be wishful thinking on my part.

Oh next Mrs. Clooney... I was a little worried, if I was being rude or being that pain in the neck kind of thing, pointing out the video Smile I was going to edit what I wrote... but it does look like I am not alone... yes there is something strange after all... and I guess, we wait and watch... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 25 Feb 2012, 03:31

It amazes me how a dance show can make something out of a nothing.

Who has the recruiting position in celeb world for getting/finding the celebs new livetock to date/turn in to a 'star'? Casting couch or the lewinski type of gov't folks? Just a question. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 25 Feb 2012, 03:36

Pari wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:
Pari wrote:

Oh next Mrs. Clooney... I was a little worried, if I was being rude or being that pain in the neck kind of thing, pointing out the video Smile I was going to edit what I wrote... but it does look like I am not alone... yes there is something strange after all... and I guess, we wait and watch... Smile

I found her statement "I like to live in the moment" strange. She's stated that a few times before; but I found it confusing in the context of talking about selecting a dress for the Oscars and going to the Oscars.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 25 Feb 2012, 03:42

Maybe she was just trying to say she is a free spirit and that she will wear whatever inspires her that morning....I have seen many interviews with "stars" who say they hadn't decided yet, a few days before an event...then again it could just be because she wants to appear coy and nonchalant....but has the dress already picked out.... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 25 Feb 2012, 05:45

Since the dresses need to be fitted I can't imagine a designer allowing anymore then one or two to be done. And that does take time it can't be done the morning off too much else going on. She probably has it but is just being coy. Wow so she took an entourage with her really? As for the modeling shoot it is amazing what dating George can get you. And yes Davida I know about spray tans I was being funny! I also know about transvestites you would be surprised what I know. We have quite rounded lives here in Oz. Stacy sure is going out and about a lot sans George will make it harder for people to work out when they have split.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 25 Feb 2012, 15:01

I always say if they can make a man look exactly like a woman, imagine what they can now make a woman look like. Just get your pr team to tell the paps to call you "beautiful" afterwards. So COH readers, don't believe very much of what you see or what is written about Hollywood.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 25 Feb 2012, 15:50

Just watching E news weekend about the Oscars. There was a comparison on George and Brad even down to the fact that Brad has always dated A-list women and George prefers the lesser know. Strange thing was they mentioned Sarah and Eli but no mention of Stacy.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 25 Feb 2012, 16:19

I don't think they can talk about SK while she is still with him....otherwise they might not get a red carpet interview....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 25 Feb 2012, 16:22

Haven't been on-line for a few days so just trying to catch up, but if she made a statement about living in the moment, well IMO those are George's words and she's just repeating them. I've noticed over the years that all of his GF's start out as an independent individual, but over time they end up sounding like George, must be to all the taken out of context interviews or the public response to things they say.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sat 25 Feb 2012, 17:07

it's me wrote:find that
dunno if the right Lady

If that is her she has a lot of nerve calling Stacy "cheesy"! Also, she should invest in some dress tape for her "wardrobe malfunction"!!! I think Stacy is very pretty and has shown alot of improvement on the red carpet. I do agree, though, that she needs some help with her hair. We'll see tomorrow night!!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 25 Feb 2012, 23:48

but who is Stacy? A lady in rent? I believe that tomorrow there will be only because it will! This saddens me to Stacy as a woman but also for George (at times it must be near a person who loves you and understands you) How cool is that!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 26 Feb 2012, 06:55

janieb wrote:
it's me wrote:find that
dunno if the right Lady

If that is her she has a lot of nerve calling Stacy "cheesy"! Also, she should invest in some dress tape for her "wardrobe malfunction"!!! I think Stacy is very pretty and has shown alot of improvement on the red carpet. I do agree, though, that she needs some help with her hair. We'll see tomorrow night!!

I don't think "cheesy" had much to do with one another's garments / hair-styles / style-statements Janie Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 26 Feb 2012, 14:28

Victoria Hervey is using a British phrase (cheesy) which is often used by photographers who tell people to say the word before they take their photograph, but she's been in the US long enough to know what it means in the US, don't you think?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 26 Feb 2012, 14:52

we say cheese in the uk for a photograph, not cheesy. Cheesy is derogatory which even side of the pond you are from. Its pretty much means cheap and tacky when referring to a person.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 26 Feb 2012, 14:54

MSN has posted the Oscar's hottest couples through the years on their home page, main picture is George with Eli. Hope cray cray doesn't see it might feel like a slap in the face for her on her big day, sorry I mean George's big day.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 26 Feb 2012, 16:39

From Instyle Magazine

Stacy Keibler’s 5 Tips for Feeling Fabulous
Feb 25, 2012 @ 12:30 pm
Stacy Keibler has attended dozens of events this awards season on the arm of her beau George Clooney, which means she’s learned quite a few things about mastering a red carpet look. And now she’s sharing her secrets with InStyle.com! See her top five tips for feeling fabulous for all of life’s big events in the gallery, and catch Stacy when she hits the Oscars red carpet Sunday night at 7/6c on ABC. (We’ll be watching—so visit InStyle.com for all of your night-of fashion updates.

Stacy Keibler’s 5 Tips for Feeling Fabulous
Consider Your Skin Tone
"I love bold colors!" said Keibler. "Pastels generally don’t look as good on me as they would on someone else, but bold colors look great with my skin tone. I love wearing black, but it's fun to wear bright colors, too."

Add a Smoky Eye For Edge
"I love to do a smoky eye," admitted the former wrestler. "I wore a dress the other night was so simple, but I pumped it up and gave it a little edge by adding a smoky eye."

Heels Can Change Your Body Language
Even at 5'11'', Keibler loves to rock her highest heels. "They make me feel sexy—the higher they are, the better! My highest pair is probably about five or six inches. I think my body language and how I carry myself changes when I'm in flats."

Tell Your Stylist: Eyelash Trim Only!
If you have long hair, be specific with your directions at the salon. "I always ask for an eyelash trim on my ends of my hair, meaning only a slight trim to my ends," Keibler said. "I know it'll grow back, but I don't want it cut too short."

Take a Healthy Snack to Go
The trick to her killer curves? Always eating healthy—even on the go. "When I fly, I bring my own stuff with me," she said. "Also, I like to have girlfriends come over to my house twice a week, and we’ll make smoothies and salads—things that are all organic and fresh. Those kinds of things are easy to just grab and go."

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 16:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the rest of the text)

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Feb 2012, 16:44

thank Stacy
we all need it
in our everyday life

Oh puh-lease!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 26 Feb 2012, 17:09

That article clearly demonstrates my complaint with SK. How could anyone who has graduated from college sound so trite and silly? SK, courtesy of G, has a huge audience. Why didn't her PR write something more inspiring and helpful, even is she couldn't?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 26 Feb 2012, 17:14

davidarochelle wrote:That article clearly demonstrates my complaint with SK. How could anyone who has graduated from college sound so trite and silly? SK, courtesy of G, has a huge audience. Why didn't her PR write something more inspiring and helpful, even is she couldn't?

IMPOSSILE THERE IS NOT BLOOD IN A TURNIP!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 26 Feb 2012, 17:31

lelacorb wrote:
davidarochelle wrote:That article clearly demonstrates my complaint with SK. How could anyone who has graduated from college sound so trite and silly? SK, courtesy of G, has a huge audience. Why didn't her PR write something more inspiring and helpful, even is she couldn't?

IMPOSSILE THERE IS NOT BLOOD IN A TURNIP!

Stop complaining, ladies. At least she left out her usual gross cleanse tip. Down the pan
I can't believe she's not tweeting about the Oscars tonight. She follows Cindy C and I don't know how she kept from retweeting Cindy's tweet and at least saying "I'll see you there" like she's done before.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 Feb 2012, 17:40

What she's written (if she even wrote it, which I would doubt) is perfectly in keeping with the writing style of the magazine. InStyle is a gossip magazine you can buy in supermarkets. It's not for PHD students.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 Feb 2012, 17:58

In style is a fashion and celebrity type mag what she wrote pretty much covers their readers interest.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 26 Feb 2012, 18:35

I have been given copies of InStyle Mag. You ladies are COMPLETELY MISSING my point. NOTHING in any mag is as BANAL and USELESS as her comments. SK through G has the opportunity to reach a large audience. There are many very simple but informative and helpful suggestions that she could say.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 Feb 2012, 18:49

I think you're overreacting Davida. There's plenty inside that kind of magazine that's totally banal and useless.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 26 Feb 2012, 19:53

Katiedot,
I am not over-reacting, and I don't understand how you could defend someone who never says anything of value. I agree there is much in InStyle that is insulting to the intelligence of it's readers. But SK is in a very rare position, because of her association with G, to get a massive amount of publicity. And it makes him look completely foolish and ridiculous. Obviously he doesn't care that he is the butt of jokes, or otherwise he would hire a writer for her quotes. And ladies of COH, at least she is advocating something that has literally killed people. I could easily create a stand-up comedy routine just stating everything she has written or said.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 26 Feb 2012, 20:11

Not that I am cray cray's greatest fan but in her defense she will not have written this. Magazines have writers. She probably spoke to them on the phone gave them a million things and they wrote what they thought their readers wanted to hear. If you want to insult anyone about the writing then it should be the so called journalist who wrote the stupid piece. As for the college thing. Going to college means nothing. I know many people that have PHD's and they still act and sound dumb. Money can buy you an education but it can't buy you class.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 26 Feb 2012, 20:14

davidarochelle wrote:I have been given copies of InStyle Mag. You ladies are COMPLETELY MISSING my point. NOTHING in any mag is as BANAL and USELESS as her comments. SK through G has the opportunity to reach a large audience. There are many very simple but informative and helpful suggestions that she could say.

If she'd have said this in Forbes or even vanity fair then I would have an issue, but it's In-Style magazine for God's sake. they are about what people are wearing and what is the best skin care, not the millions of children dying in the world.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next