George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

+59
shvibziks
Rachel
LornaDoone
Kris236
Way2Old4Dis
Barbara Garabedian
adgran
lucy
fluffy
Donna Frost
noodle
hathaross
theminis
doris day
Natascha
m4rose
Merlin
socimar
macs
bunny
it's me
fava
Missa
premiere
Cinderella
Maggy
barla
laetval
Atalante
Henway
Lighterside
Aly
Clooneygirl
pandabear
janieb
bellybaby
annemarie
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
Katiedot
bamboochacha
watching
MM
Joanna
Lakin460
Dior
melbert
blubelle
silly girl
lovelylois
EEOsandy
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
caudata
lelacorb
party animal - not!
phys major
cindigirl
63 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine Empty The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by cindigirl Fri 01 Jun 2012, 15:32

I watched the Stacy interview on Access video. It's a shame she's talking about health and taking care of herself and sniffling at the same time. I hope it's just an allergy and she's not sick.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 07 Jun 2012, 16:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adjusted title)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by phys major Fri 01 Jun 2012, 15:55

party animal - not! wrote:There've been lots of coded messages from GTC about this relationship, I think

'In my working life I'm very happy, yes. And in my personal life, I and all the people I love and care about are in a really good place' to Charlie Rose on Person to Person

'My private life is private, and I'm very happy in it'

Robin Richards interview at Oscars with SK the other side of him 'I'm very happy to be the meat in this sandwich'.....etc, etc

I don't know of any other time that he's made remarks like this, do you? Maybe I'm wrong. We'll see
I know you would like to believe these are coded messages from George but they are the same old things he has been saying through out the years...Same old script!!!! Sorry to rain on your parade... pale
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by phys major Fri 01 Jun 2012, 15:59

I just don't see any depth in this women, She actually seems really boring ....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 01 Jun 2012, 17:09

Oh, sorry, phys.Being new to this, I didn't realise he'd used these words many, many times. So, not sincere at all then

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 01 Jun 2012, 17:21

phys major wrote:I just don't see any depth in this women, She actually seems really boring ....
I keep thinking of what she and George can discuss, do not they have it forever! Not only will your bedmate? However, in this report is George that upsets me not her!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by caudata Fri 01 Jun 2012, 18:53

Based on the interview, I can't draw any conclusions over her confidence level in her career or relationship. But I may have been too distracted about what could be to her right. Another person? A large spider?

My initial thoughts were in line with phys major's (lack of depth-9:59am), however, I also feel that the problem isn't just with Stacy, it's also with the interviewers. They're the ones that keep asking the same questions over and over. Although I'm not sure what else they could ask her...
caudata
caudata
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 01 Jun 2012, 19:57

Sometimes professional interviewers repeat basic questions because they want more in depth answers. They used to "feed" or manipulate responses, as they do with children, to make a more interesting show.
You will notice that minor stars get booked more often, and even create a career, because they have learned how to be very funny or interesting, or at least controversial on camera. If I were SK's PR team I would have made her memorize something special or unusual for the show, that would have been picked up later by the paps, for more free publicity.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 01 Jun 2012, 20:07

lelacorb wrote:
phys major wrote:I just don't see any depth in this women, She actually seems really boring ....
I keep thinking of what she and George can discuss, do not they have it forever! Not only will your bedmate? However, in this report is George that upsets me not her!

I don't think this is an intellectual relationship.. It seems to me George has his buddy's for his emotional and mental stimulation, and his GF for the Sexual part.. That is why they always have someone with them on vacation..That is why he never keeps them around long, he is not emotionally invested in them.
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 01 Jun 2012, 20:28

phys major wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

I don't think this is an intellectual relationship.. It seems to me George has his buddy's for his emotional and mental stimulation, and his GF for the Sexual part.. That is why they always have someone with them on vacation..That is why he never keeps them around long, he is not emotionally invested in them.

Probably you're right but if I think of living with a person with whom I can not discuss anything because it is shallow I'd shoot myself in the balls (which I did!) And I am an educated person with a degree but I have not (or at least I think) the depth and knowledge that the world has George, I am a man of culture and depth of thought from Stacy (just looking), maybe I did not fuck but would never dare to put my toothbrush in my bathroom! I have explained this and I do not understand him!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 01 Jun 2012, 21:33

Lelacorb,
I have known men to continue to see incompatible girls because it was "easy." We do not know how much time they truly spend alone together non-horizontally. And maybe even then G just talks only to Eins Clooney. LOL LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 02 Jun 2012, 02:02

Stacy Keibler "Wouldn't Know What to Do" If She Wasn't a Blonde
CELEBRITY BEAUTY
JUNE 1, 2012 AT 4:30PM
BY ARIANA FINLAYSON

Pretty pic of SK accompanies this US Mag article:

Stacy Keibler on May 31, 2012 in New York City.
Credit: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
When it comes to both her hair and her latest charitable gig, Stacy Keibler's mantra falls along the lines of "lighter, brighter, happier."

So it makes sense that the star, who has been dating George Clooney since summer 2011, has joined forces with John Frieda's HAIRraising campaign, which supports pediatric research and funding for hospitals like the Boston Children's Hospital in Massachusetts.

PHOTOS: More beauty products celebs are loving now

At the initiative's launch event, Keibler, a natural blonde, tried envisioning what it would be like to work a different hair color.

"You know I never say never. I think it would be fun," the 32-year-old stunner told Us Weekly in NYC Thursday. "I just, I wouldn't even know what to do because I've always been blonde!"

PHOTOS: Quick camera-ready hair and makeup tricks

Keibler shows off her sunny blonde locks (which she maintains with John Frieda Sheer Blonde Controlled Lightening Spray, $8.97 at walmart.com) in a video on the brand's Facebook page. For every view the "Go Blonder for a Brighter Future" clip gets, John Frieda donates $2 towards the HAIRraising cause. Plus, the star dishes on her beauty secrets too.

Click here to watch the video!

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 02 Jun 2012, 02:10

don't mean to be snarky, but what's with the pageant hair?? makes her look so much older.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 02 Jun 2012, 02:34

"...Keibler, a natural blonde"

WHOA! Natural blonde? How does a natural blonde get brown/black roots?
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 02 Jun 2012, 03:40

Well I was BORN blonde and as I got older and stopped swimming in the ocean, my roots did get much darker. I had to highlight my hair so that it looked more natural. LOL Is that what they mean?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 02 Jun 2012, 13:21

davidarochelle wrote:Well I was BORN blonde and as I got older and stopped swimming in the ocean, my roots did get much darker. I had to highlight my hair so that it looked more natural. LOL Is that what they mean?

I'm late 40s and my hair has darkened a bit, but at 32 there was absolutely no change. If you recall specifically the pictures from Toronto, her roots were almost black - quite a drastic change for a natural blonde at 31 (at the time). Also, when she's been out and about with no make-up her eyebrows are dark and I know that could be natural or they could have been colored.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 02 Jun 2012, 13:47

I love helping kids Smile Watch my vid & $2 will go to HAIRraising... #GoBlonder with @JohnFriedaUS via @PeopleMag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

19h Boston Herald Edge ‏@BostonHeraldENT
The beautiful @stacykeibler has teamed up with @johnfriedaUS to support @bostonchildrens [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The only problem I see with this whole Marketing campaign with John Frieda and Stacy is that if you look at her facebook and twitter accounts most of her fan base are young males. They are not interested in buying these products or what Stacy puts in her hair, as long as she keeps showing off her stuff. I am wondering if this is going to be a campaign with other celebs. Maybe the peroxide party that Stacy tweeted about was sponsored by John Frieda.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 02 Jun 2012, 15:15

while trying to find pictures of Stacy when she was young to see if she is a natural blonde came across this spring break video and couldn't resist posting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 02 Jun 2012, 15:23

In her defense I know lots of people who were blond when they were young then their hair turned dark. I think it is good that she is using what is an asset to help children. The ends do sometimes justify the means. That being said I find it ironic, again, that she needs to tweet more than once for support on this. It reminds me how she tweeted twice about GC's Sudan video----begging her fans to watch the videos and support causes. As lovelylois said her fan base is mostly male...who are not necessarily thinking of helping children.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 02 Jun 2012, 15:35

Here's an early picture of her in her role as Miss Hancock (WWE). Not a natural blond for sure, even in her twenties. There's nothing wrong with coloring your hair many of us do it, but I think most of us own it. I actually prefer her with darker blonde hair.
I agree that she really needs a bigger female fan base to get her message across in this campaign. Kudos to her for trying though.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 02 Jun 2012, 15:37

Silly girl,
I agree with you that there are many of us whose hair turns darker; that's why we highlight out hair. Some people still call us natural blondes. But I must argue your point that her fans are not interested in supporting causes. Maybe they would watch the videos just to see her, especially if by doing so a worthwhile charity benefits. By comparison I know many who were enlightened about the situation in Sudan only because of G's work.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 02 Jun 2012, 16:40

The spring break video.....girl certainly knows how to entertain a crowd. Wowzer!!!!! Smile
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 02 Jun 2012, 17:29

I'm sure her parents are so proud of that spring break video...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 02 Jun 2012, 17:32

Yay, great video!
She knows how to earn her living by teasing and turning on men since those days, doesn't she?
pig
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 02 Jun 2012, 17:43

In SK's defense standards have changed so much, when we all know how the Khardashians got their reality series, and millions of dollars of endorsement deals. Not saying that it's right or wrong, just saying people will do literally ANYTHING to get on TV.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 02 Jun 2012, 17:48

Well, if this is her league....
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 02 Jun 2012, 17:53

melbert wrote:I'm sure her parents are so proud of that spring break video...

My thoughts EXACTLY!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 02 Jun 2012, 17:59

Hopefully her parents didn't see the video and all the other stuff on the internet.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 02 Jun 2012, 18:19

davidarochelle wrote:In SK's defense standards have changed so much, when we all know how the Khardashians got their reality series, and millions of dollars of endorsement deals. Not saying that it's right or wrong, just saying people will do literally ANYTHING to get on TV.
Khardashians I have been successful because they have thousands of fools who follow them will find thousands of idiots if Stacy will be successful too!If people refrained from watching programs studidi you're quiet you would not have happened.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 02 Jun 2012, 19:26

davidarochelle wrote:In SK's defense standards have changed so much, when we all know how the Khardashians got their reality series, and millions of dollars of endorsement deals. Not saying that it's right or wrong, just saying people will do literally ANYTHING to get on TV.

The Kardashians probably wouldn't have gotten a reality series if it wasn't for the fact that their father got O J Simpson off of his murder charges. Many people have sex tapes but there has to be some back ground story before in order for it to be a catalyst for anything else. Same thing with Paris Hilton. It was because of her name that the sex tape has more impact on society.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 02 Jun 2012, 20:17

I didn't see anything wrong with what she did in that video.
"If you've got it...flaunt it" is my motto ! Thumbs up!
It won't last forever...as many of us here must know lol!

Stacy wasn't just a "hot bod" as EC said that she was.

It must take a lot of physical fitness and and energy to do what she did in the ring years ago...play acting or not !
Just my opinion, you understand, with
no strings attached Hello!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sun 03 Jun 2012, 01:15

Lakin460 wrote:
melbert wrote:I'm sure her parents are so proud of that spring break video...

My thoughts EXACTLY!

I agree with you...has she no respect for herself? Shocked
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 03 Jun 2012, 02:25

Stacy is expected to be in vegas tonight for the Summer soiree.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 03 Jun 2012, 03:25

The next mrs clooney wrote:Stacy is expected to be in vegas tonight for the Summer soiree.

She's almost on the red carpet here:

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 03 Jun 2012, 03:27

I still don't understand why she didn't do the The View. The demographic of that show is women and that could have helped the John Frieda campaign moreso than the attention of a few celeb blogs and her twitter account to get the message out. Unless she couldn't discuss it as one of the infocommercials that the show does is for another brand of haircare and they are forbidden (due to payment of product placement) from discussing another brand on the show.

Considering how she was previously advertisied to attend an event in Vegas, not putting money on it until we see it.

Anyone else think George is already in Como and has been since just after mother's day (as that was clearly a pap arranged outing as he has never used a driver/ecurity when going to Craigs before) and is for once, having a quiet start to the summer? Maybe writing a script or just having some down time with the the Boys without the press interest that explodes when he has a girl at the Villa.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 03 Jun 2012, 03:29

Ok I feel stupid watching it....only about 25 people are. The woman who works for hotel just mentioned that GC was at this hotel last week for a meet & greet....oh she just said "our house" again....feel sick....sorry was hoping ....well you know....anyway....she looked nice but said the same old stuff about exercise etc...guess Como shots are up soon.... Sad

Last edited by silly girl on Sun 03 Jun 2012, 03:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar and addition)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 03 Jun 2012, 03:33

silly girl wrote:Ok I feel stupid watching it....only about 25 people are. They just mentioned had that GC was at this hotel last week....oh she just said our house again....feel sick....

Yes, they asked her about meeting President Obama and she again said it was such an honor to have him at OUR house. I guess saying it twice seals the deal - she must definitely be living with GC.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 03 Jun 2012, 03:40

Just cos she keeps saying our house doesn't make it real. I would feel more sick if she said "our home". I think you have to say it 5 times while looking in the mirror to make it happen affraid

For a couple who's supposedly together they never seem to be together. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part but I'm just not sure how you can be in a relationship with someone who you see once a month.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 03 Jun 2012, 03:50

Pics are up.

Hollywood Life‏@HollywoodLife
Stacy Keibler looks gorgeous in Herve Leger @bcbgmaxazria at the @simongjewelry #summersoiree at the @palazz [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6 mins ago

Judy Reppart‏@JudyReppart
Stacy Keibler [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
12 mins ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 03 Jun 2012, 04:01

The next mrs clooney wrote:Just cos she keeps saying our house doesn't make it real. I would feel more sick if she said "our home". I think you have to say it 5 times while looking in the mirror to make it happen affraid

For a couple who's supposedly together they never seem to be together. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part but I'm just not sure how you can be in a relationship with someone who you see once a month.

It's funny you say that because that is what I thought strange about the first time she said "our house" (other than her being bold enough to infer that she is living with GC). I never refer to having guests at "our house" - I always say "our home." IMO there is a big difference between a "house" and a "home." Anyway, since she said it a second time, apparently GC didn't mind her spilling the beans that she is living with him. Censored
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 03 Jun 2012, 04:28

Ok one more comment before I go to bed....since we both saw her mini interview.....in thinking about it, I almost felt like these were the same EXACT words she's used before....almost script like....what did you think Sandy?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 03 Jun 2012, 04:33

Well, I'm not Sandy SillyGirl, but here's my $.02!!! A few people on this thread have said that if Stacy's PR team would "rehearse" her in questions and answers, that she would come off better. Maybe she is a one script at a time person??? lol
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 03 Jun 2012, 05:09

House or Home they are just words, many people interchange them and use them in different ways. I don't know why, but she can't or is not allowed to say they are living together, so she uses the phrase "Our House" and what does that mean? I notice gossip cop and many of the other sites have not denied or confirmed if they are living together. Does she help pay for the utilities or the mortgage or the weekly grocery bill, I doubt it. Did she take his man cave and turn it into "their room", I doubt it. Did she redecorate the living room and make it more her taste, I doubt it. Does she like to pretend Einstein is "their dog", when it is really "his dog." She has a few draws and maybe a part of the closet somewhere in the house. Right now it is "our house" or "our home", but it is really "his house" and when the relationship ends today, next week or next year she has to get out and go back to "her house".

From Twitter

Michael Swanson ‏@Saps
And George Clooney's girlfriend, Stacy Keibler looks gtreat in person.

1h Hollywood Life ‏@HollywoodLife
Stacy Keibler looks gorgeous in Herve Leger @bcbgmaxazria at the @simongjewelry #summersoiree at the @palazz [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View photo

1h Judy Reppart ‏@JudyReppart
Stacy Keibler [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View photo
Reply Retweet Favorite
1h Palazzo Las Vegas ‏@PalazzoLasVegas
.@stacykeibler has just arrived on our @SimonGJewelry #SummerSoiree red carpet! And looking as stunning as ever! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View photo

1h Hollyscoop.com ‏@Hollyscoop
TWEET: red carpet #SummerSoiree not over yet @stacykeibler & @audrinapatridge up next! Tweet questions now! Watch #LIVE

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 03 Jun 2012, 05:34

who really cares who lives with you. my brother's just moved back home for the 3rd time LOL - true. When she moves out and back in again I might find it amusing, but for now I don't. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 03 Jun 2012, 06:43

Can't sleep....just saw the end of IOM on starz....checking twitter:

someone said he was at the party in vegas:

"OH! And George Clooney was at the party but he had mad crazy security. And Pamela Anderson was walking around too."

No photos yet....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 03 Jun 2012, 07:15

I can't sleep either SillyGirl!! Something in the air? I have a really hard time believing that George was at this D-List party. Unless he's really changed his MO, this isn't where he'd want to be seen. JMHAO...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 03 Jun 2012, 07:33

Just adding the pics from above links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 03 Jun 2012, 07:56

I think George was in CA at the end of last week. Not sure when this Vegas thing was. But if George is all about helping out his GFs careers, why is he never at any events with them?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 03 Jun 2012, 08:43

The event was tonight, Sat night, at the Palazzo, adjoined to the Venetian Casino on Las Vegas Blvd. If I'd known in advance, I could have gone. Was G there at a different time for a private reception? The Palazzo contains shops like Rodeo Drive.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 03 Jun 2012, 08:55

Maggy wrote:Off topic again.

I apologize for my resent post.
On my defense: That wasn't me posting. I left my computer
on and someone decided to have fun with it. I apologize, I should
have been more careful.

Lighterside, now you can breath a little easier. I'm not a troll
after to destroy Mr. Handsome. I love the man and I doubt I'll stop any time soon Smile

I think this Q & A article was intended to answer this question.

But it doesn't load up sometimes, so be patient with it. i read it and thought it seemed to be centering on the marriage issue.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 03 Jun 2012, 09:08

I'm asking Stacy if you look in the mirror before going out? She probably uses a push up too small and every time he wears a sleeveless tight dress and her boobs come out from under the armpits. Horrible!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next