George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 22 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 22 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 22 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 22 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 22 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 22 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 22 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 22 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 22 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

+56
party animal - not!
MM
Maggy
bunny
Vi
LyndaGirl
LornaDoone
anon.4
bamboochacha
Lighterside
barla
EEOsandy
Ello
fava
socimar
noodle
playfuldeb
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
Henway
fluffy
Charley
sisieq
laetval
Tigerina
macs
yuanling
lelacorb
lucy
bellybaby
dakota007
Pari
madsky
phys major
pandabear
Atalante
zizi
Missa
sadDonkey
watching
cindigirl
pattygirl
Michelle meyers
premiere
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
annemarie
Cinderella
it's me
melbert
silly girl
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
60 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 22 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 27 Feb 2012, 03:19

Missa wrote:
Missa wrote:Billy Crystal just spoke to Stacy from the stage: "You're a very lucky girl, he's a great kisser."

And she responds:

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
You're right @BillyCrystal he is a good kisser

PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND ENJOY THE MOMENT!

why does she feel that she has to prove something all the time. Be happy for George, support him and stop acting like a teenager with all the tweeting. I know George said that she could do what she wants, but it has to piss him off when she does this on his night. Show some respect. Can't wait for the "what Stacy did next" thread.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 22 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by silly girl Mon 27 Feb 2012, 03:21

Did anyone else think that one of those girls in blue giving out candy looked like her???? Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 27 Feb 2012, 04:05

Missa wrote:
Missa wrote:Billy Crystal just spoke to Stacy from the stage: "You're a very lucky girl, he's a great kisser."

And she responds:

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
You're right @BillyCrystal he is a good kisser

PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND ENJOY THE MOMENT!

How can anyone kiss correctly with no top lip???!!! Just ribbin'- that's all. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 27 Feb 2012, 04:57

I have to ask. I can't tell is Stacy wearing hair extensions or do you think that is all her real hair?

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 27 Feb 2012, 05:38

Georg talks about Stacy's dress:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oscar Fashion: Stacy Keibler's First Oscar Gown Comes From Her First Fashion Show

The actress went to the Marchesa Fall 2012 show at The Plaza Hotel in New York and found her dream Oscar gown.

9:22 PM PST 2/26/2012 by Merle Ginsberg

"I went to my first fashion show a few weeks ago," Stacy Keibler told The Hollywood Reporter at the Academy Awards on the red carpet. "It was the Marchesa show, and it was really exciting -- all those amazing gowns, I was in heaven in the front row."

"Then I saw this gown and I thought, well, that's it, it's all over," she said of the strapless gold lame gown with a giant rosette at the hip. It was definitely the gold fabric against her bronzed skin with blond hair that really created an aura -- a golden glow -- all around her. "It was my first fashion week, and it was the first gown I saw that turned my head around. I didn't try anything else on after this."

We asked George Clooney his thoughts on his girlfriend's gown -- "It's a beautiful gown," he said. "I didn't really get a vote. I mean, she asked me what I thought -- but I'm not sure it mattered!!!! I'm not stupid enough to not say every dress I see is gorgeous."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 27 Feb 2012, 12:11

Sorry folks, this forum can't do threads longer than 20 pages so I've created a new Stacy Keibler general thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22