George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 18 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 18 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 18 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 18 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 18 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 18 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 18 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 18 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 18 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

+56
party animal - not!
MM
Maggy
bunny
Vi
LyndaGirl
LornaDoone
anon.4
bamboochacha
Lighterside
barla
EEOsandy
Ello
fava
socimar
noodle
playfuldeb
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
Henway
fluffy
Charley
sisieq
laetval
Tigerina
macs
yuanling
lelacorb
lucy
bellybaby
dakota007
Pari
madsky
phys major
pandabear
Atalante
zizi
Missa
sadDonkey
watching
cindigirl
pattygirl
Michelle meyers
premiere
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
annemarie
Cinderella
it's me
melbert
silly girl
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
60 posters

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 18 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by EEOsandy Wed 22 Feb 2012, 01:27

Like someone else said, the suit is almost identical to the one Livia Giuggioli (Colin Firth's wife) wore to the BAFTAs. She wore a more formal black blouse underneath with black shoes and I loved the look. IMO the shoes worn by Stacy are hideous with the outfit plus they look so big I don't know how she walked without them flopping off her feet. Another observation is that here and in the pictures from NYFW, she looks like she has lost a lot of weight. It really shows in her face. Something else is off with her face lately - she just doesn't have that peppy look about her. Even though she's smiling her eyes look almost sad. Maybe she's just hungry.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 18 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 Feb 2012, 03:11

She really has lost weight. Like all of his girlfriends she's gone on the Clooney diet.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 22 Feb 2012, 03:38

Premiere you got it right, she does look like a librarian, and Katiedot she has lost too much weight just like all of George's other girls. Too many cleanses she needs some food. Stacy is starting to get the lolipop look, her head is too big for her body.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 22 Feb 2012, 03:43

Maybe, it is not the Clooney diet, but the need or pressure many actresses , models and female celebs have to be very thin, because they think it will make them successful and sexy.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Wed 22 Feb 2012, 03:58

EEOsandy wrote:Like someone else said, the suit is almost identical to the one Livia Giuggioli (Colin Firth's wife) wore to the BAFTAs. She wore a more formal black blouse underneath with black shoes and I loved the look. IMO the shoes worn by Stacy are hideous with the outfit plus they look so big I don't know how she walked without them flopping off her feet. Another observation is that here and in the pictures from NYFW, she looks like she has lost a lot of weight. It really shows in her face. Something else is off with her face lately - she just doesn't have that peppy look about her. Even though she's smiling her eyes look almost sad. Maybe she's just hungry.

Hungry - or THIRSTY. Perhap she stopped drinking with he (you know how it is when some girls don't have any thoughts of their own and they just do what the guy does LOL) and it's the booze weight just coming off. If she looks/is irritated it may be because she's in withdrawal. If that's it - it will only get worse and funnier to watch flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 22 Feb 2012, 05:38

premiere wrote:I think she looks like a librarian who borrowed a suit to go to a corporate meeting. Then she realized that it was a cocktail party.

I don't think anybody would go to a corporate meeting in a tuxedo style suit in which the jacket lapels and trouser braid are of silk or other contrasting material. lol!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 22 Feb 2012, 06:16

That photo actually makes her legs look short. To much cleansing?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 22 Feb 2012, 11:05

LOL Funny Lucy. Could be why she isn't grinning as much she just doesn't have the energy.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 22 Feb 2012, 13:10

Pandabear, you read my mind - she'l "lolipopping". I think she's losing weight, simply because she's been alot busier since dating George, which is the case with all of his gfs. They do alot more traveling to events and vacays, and then of course, trying to keep up with all the "personal endorsement" type deals they fall into while with him. Just a more hectic lifestyle.
Her look here? Can't find anything nice to say. Cray Cray GF just can't get it right....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 22 Feb 2012, 13:14

stop!

come here G!
I need to lose some weight

ASAP!!!! Superdupercool
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 22 Feb 2012, 13:19

bellybaby wrote:Pandabear, you read my mind - she'l "lolipopping". I think she's losing weight, simply because she's been alot busier since dating George, which is the case with all of his gfs. They do alot more traveling to events and vacays, and then of course, trying to keep up with all the "personal endorsement" type deals they fall into while with him. Just a more hectic lifestyle.
Her look here? Can't find anything nice to say. Cray Cray GF just can't get it right....

I believe that she is losing weight to look thinner with tight clothes and get rid of her tummy. From the first red carpet is definitely lost weight but the problem is that she is tall but has big shoulders and big, she does not have a model body but the body of a sport! If we see it in tracksuits will look good and we will see if we see his body in a long dress and garters to always criticize. This is the fate of women is too high and with very big shoulders and back.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 22 Feb 2012, 13:37

like your avatar G
Lela Very Happy

Razz yummy yummy!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 Feb 2012, 14:53

I think the pressure of being in the public eye probably has a lot to do with it. If every inch of you is going to be scrutinised then suddenly you notice every inch.

Plus if you share your life with a man who apparently eats nothing other than salads and chopped fruit (ahem) that's bound to have an affect on you. CS
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:02

She looked fine ( weight -wise) a couple of weeks ago

I said something nice to Stacy
Well, at least i am the only one NOT calling her CrayCray ( i don't think it's apprpriate)
She may be losing weight to fit into a dress
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:07

Re the earlier discussion on the entertainment business,
I was asked during my personal interview on the Las Vegas set of "The Sopranos," who "in power" I had "dated" while in Hollywood. Apparently I could have progressed faster if I had not unwittingly turned down the offers of some very attractive celebs. I was very naive. When you're an actress, expect to be constantly dissed until you are famous. Some careers don't follow a logical progression. Even agents recommend you exaggerate your accomplishments, which is why actors are often seen as having "ego problems." Acting credits may have little to do with talent; some are better than others at "working the system." More than you would ever expect have definite family connections.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:20

Michelle meyers wrote:She looked fine ( weight -wise) a couple of weeks ago

I said something nice to Stacy
Well, at least i am the only one NOT calling her CrayCray ( i don't think it's apprpriate)

I agree. It seems as though her weight loss has been recent. I actually think she gained weight from the time she started dating GC until a very few weeks ago. Even in that black lace dress (which should have been slimming) she looked heavy compared to H'wood standards (healthy by my standards). She is large boned and does look very "lollipop-ed" now.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:26

EEOsandy wrote:(healthy by my standards).
Yes, that's the saddest part of this for me. She used to look healthily slim and was in good shape but now she's heading for what Hollywood thinks is slim which by any normal standards means severely underweight.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:27

Michelle meyers wrote: I said something nice to Stacy

I don't think it's appropriate to call her cray-cray either. She's just a woman doing what she has to to earn a (good) living as gf of..... I don't think I've said anything against her other than referring to her as "the jolly green giant." LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:31

I'm not at all a fan of calling her CrayCray either. I think it's mean, disparaging and I've yet to see any evidence that she's crazy.

But you know, each to their own.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:35

Didn't howard stern also say once he was at something with george and he wasn't
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:37

Sorry Michelle - I was moving those posts while you were replying!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Wed 22 Feb 2012, 18:52

I agree that Stacy looks a little too thin. Get the girl a sandwich! And some chocolate cake! lol!
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 22 Feb 2012, 19:38

And some sumo wrestler fish stew!!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 22 Feb 2012, 19:41

i dont think that she is loosing weight. I think she gained weight when she started seeing George and is now back to where she was at. I think the changes in her face might be more to do with injectables rather than anything else. also her clothes do not fit well and it is hard to really tell if someone has lost weight with ill fitting clothing. She really needs a new stylist.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 22 Feb 2012, 19:50

I heard that the women on the red carpet have to adjust their weight (figure) to fit into the dress they selected. That might be true in her case and she doesn't care how she looks at any other event.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 22 Feb 2012, 20:40

a random thought

when sometimes things seem overwelming
I compare my situation
to others
and

I ground
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 22 Feb 2012, 23:51

There is a story about that she is dieting etc to fit into her Oscar dress. That seems to be the case I think Lysa Heslov diets before the award shows too. In alot of the earlier dresses she always looked like she had a tummy which was odd considering how fit she is supposed to be. I do think she has done something to her face again it has looked a little odd the last few times we have seen her. Probably had more botox!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 23 Feb 2012, 01:17

from watching reality tv shows I have heard that runway dresses are a size 0 or size 2 so most people would have to diet to fit into them if they are picking from the runway. Stacy is by no means big but I don't think that she is naturally a size 2 or 0 so she may be cleansing for that Oscar dress to fit. It is so unfortunate the pressure that is put on women to be small rather than healthy. I love it when a celebrity embraces the curves they have and doesn't do these crash diets to conform to the image.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 23 Feb 2012, 01:30

maybe viewers will get a show and she'll pass out from pre-event starvation. and then he loses. lol.

camera people should be ready after the award ceremony incase they start drinking - and with no food for a couple of weeks - lookout. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 23 Feb 2012, 01:42

If the dress is loaned I guess it makes sense she has to diet down to fit into it. There would be no point in spending thousands on a dress you are only going to wear once.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 23 Feb 2012, 01:49

If I had her money, I think I'd probably splurge on the Oscar dress. That's a once in a lifetime chance, and I'd want the souvenir.

And to be able to eat something other than lettuce and water for two weeks prior.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 23 Feb 2012, 02:22

I hope Stacy is not starving herself, either. It’s not worth it! She doesn’t need to. I really liked her in the red dress and thought her figured looked cute.

I hope they both look good! It’s going to be a wonderful night and great experience! I would hate for it to turn out bad for either of them.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Feb 2012, 11:23

Sounds like this is intentional:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clooney’s Girlfriend Working Out For The Oscars!

Posted by Adam

Wednesday February 22, 2012

GEORGE Clooney‘s girlfriend is making sure she’s fighting fit for the Oscars.

Former wrestling star Stacy Keibler is already in an “intensive program” of procedures and fittings ahead of her big night on the red carpet with Best Actor nominee George.

“In many ways Stacy could be an even bigger winner than George on Sunday — even if he does win an Oscar,” reveals an a awards insider.

“Stacy has been one of the stars of awards season so far for doing nothing other than hang on George’s arm.

“She is pulling out all the stops for Sunday. She’s been on an intensive diet and fitness regime and will spend almost every waking hour having fittings and beauty procedures up until Sunday.”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 23 Feb 2012, 13:52

Thanks Katie for that, the poor girl!!! If at 32 she has to go thro all that for days at a time, then the girl quite clearly has no natural beauty and must feel so inadequate as a woman!!!! Wouldn't catch me jumping on that treadmill, what you see is what you get.! Which isn't bad (I'll just blow my own trumpet here taddddahhh!!!), so more fool her if she thinks it will make any difference, it's what she says that counts about George and the way he responds to her that matters!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 23 Feb 2012, 14:38

I think most of the women who go to the Oscars probably kill themselves to look good. It is the biggest event of the season so they all want to look incredible. Stacey knows that she will be examined from head to toe and talked about that in itself must be stressful.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Thu 23 Feb 2012, 14:41

Katiedot wrote:Sounds like this is intentional:

Clooney’s Girlfriend Working Out For The Oscars!
Posted by Adam Wednesday February 22, 2012

GEORGE Clooney‘s girlfriend is making sure she’s fighting fit for the Oscars.
Former wrestling star Stacy Keibler is already in an “intensive program” of procedures and fittings ahead of her big night on the red carpet with Best Actor nominee George.

“In many ways Stacy could be an even bigger winner than George on Sunday — even if he does win an Oscar,”
reveals an a awards insider.

oh yeah ? and how so ??
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 23 Feb 2012, 15:07

the women who i think have beautiful figures are like jennifer lopez and even mariah carey( I love mariah's new commercial where she's singing" you can make it". That is probably why i started going back to macdonalds...... Kim kardashian has a nice figure , too. don't care for her much as a person but nice figure. You know, women with a little " junk in their trunk" LOL
It is extremely sad to have to starve your self just for a dress.... but as they say THATS SHOWBIZ

Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 23 Feb 2012, 15:32

My hope is simply that she does her hair this time no messy up do or whatever.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Feb 2012, 15:43

I think her hair is her "final frontier" to improve. I don't understand how someone with so many stylists still can't get the hairdo right.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 23 Feb 2012, 15:51

I saw this on twitter I don't know if it was posted

Victoria Hervey(LV) @Thebritishladyv Close
Am I the only one that finds Stacy Keibler super cheesy?
7:29 PM - 15 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details
Reply Retweet Favorite

I looked up Victoria Hervey she is a model, actress, socialite and artistocrat from England. I thought it was interesting that she posted something like this on twitter. Victoria must have been at one of the fashion shows with Stacy or seen her somewhere I would think to say something like this on twitter..

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 23 Feb 2012, 16:09

lovelylois wrote:I saw this on twitter I don't know if it was posted

Reply Retweet Favorite

I looked up Victoria Hervey she is a model, actress, socialite and artistocrat from England. I thought it was interesting that she posted something like this on twitter. Victoria must have been at one of the fashion shows with Stacy or seen her somewhere I would think to say something like this on twitter..

Can you traslate for me super cheesy! thank
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 23 Feb 2012, 16:15

lelacorb wrote:

Reply Retweet Favorite

In the United States, it means cheap or poor quality or unpleasant or inauthentic. Depends how it is referred in a sentence. I suspect she means Stacy is Cheap looking.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 23 Feb 2012, 16:25

lovelylois wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

Reply Retweet Favorite

In the United States, it means cheap or poor quality or unpleasant or inauthentic. Depends how it is referred in a sentence. I suspect she means Stacy is Cheap looking.

I just checked this website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which includes a comprehensive listing of slang used in England. It does not include "cheesy" (closest thing is "cheesed off" which means "pissed off") so I guess we'll have to go with the English (US) meaning:
chees·y   [chee-zee] adjective, chees·i·er, chees·i·est.
of or like cheese: a cheesy aroma; a cheesy taste.
Slang . inferior or cheap; chintzy

I'm guessing Ms. Hervey meant option 2. Wow!
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 23 Feb 2012, 16:39

lovelylois wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

Reply Retweet Favorite

Thank I still learned something from this forum
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 23 Feb 2012, 16:49

Why is victoria posting about Stacy? We're they at an event together? Victoria is close friends with Eli.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Feb 2012, 16:51

If she's close friends with Eli, maybe that's why she's calling Stacy "cheesy."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Feb 2012, 17:28

find that
dunno if the right Lady

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 23 Feb 2012, 17:32

true but is also invited to the party of the Oscars: She has the courage to post this and then to present the party! You don't think?
Victoria Hervey (LV) @ Thebritishladyv
Oscar party marathon is about to begin....4 places, one night.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Feb 2012, 17:32

Whoops - wardrobe malfunction. Classy lady. affraid
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 23 Feb 2012, 17:34

Victoria is the last person that should be calling anyone cheesy. She fits the description money can't buy class.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next