George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+43
lamby
EEOsandy
barla
Henway
silly girl
laetval
George Fan
Merlin
playfuldeb
dakota007
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
Lella_la_bella
ladydi
Atalante
Natascha
marina
pattygirl
doris day
Dior
melbert
cindigirl
it's me
elymania
lucy
blubelle
lovelylois
cooksie
sadDonkey
bellybaby
davidarochelle
Pari
Katiedot
zizi
sisieq
pandabear
Dexterdidit
socimar
watching
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
Cinderella
MM
47 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:21

hi PD , I DO MISS u and ladydi and bez and kethlene and wildbutterfly and the whole of u Hug1 i hope i didn't forget any one happy newyear for u i wish you all the best.

and of course Kiki !

Last edited by lolo on Mon 16 Jan 2012, 22:15; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 13 Jan 2012, 16:35

Lets hope PETA actually starts to support her instead of leaving her to the sharks. While sheepskin is not fur it definitely comes with it's own ethical issues. My guess is PETA will not support her and leave her to continue to be attacked, especially now they have a new it girl. Eli maybe it's time to also get a new management team who can give you guidance.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 13 Jan 2012, 16:40

i imagine that all of you dont wear shoes and bags and never eat meat or chicken

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 13 Jan 2012, 18:40

Yep. All of the above. But I also don't pose nude professing that I don't. Smile

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 23:45

Katiedot wrote:There are some people who are too shy to post all th etime but would still like to contribute to the conversation y liking or disliking a post.

I'd read it as someone agreeing (or disagreeing) with what you said rather than a judgment on what you're written.
That's how it use to be. I posted in one of my rants, that that is no longer the case. It has become a "voting" contest between EC and SK - there are some here who positively love SK (no problem with that) and will neg people if you dare say anything wrong about her. There are a few here who positively hate EC and do the same thing if you make ANY comment that is nice about EC.

Whether you and others want to believe it or not, that is the case now.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 14 Jan 2012, 00:02

I do eat meat(always free range and organic) but no I don't wear leather or uggs or fur etc and haven't for over 20 years a longtime and I avoid products that do animal testing and write letters to countries etc whether it is Japan and whaling or other animals being killed and abused. But then I don't promote PETA either I also am a little wary of some of PETA's values. Like not having pets! I really don't think there is anything wrong having a dog if you can give it a great life same with cats. The no pets thing is for the really staunch PETA supporters and not something they really talk up! But I have read it on their boards etc. As for Eli, PETA got what they wanted a lot of publicity using a naked woman and as usual they leave them to themselves once they have gotten what they want. Eli and her team will simply keep a low profile and hope it all goes away and it will. I don't think for a minute she is going to throw away a lucrative contract for anyone.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 14 Jan 2012, 05:16

Hi Lolo - missed you too !! Hug1
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 14 Jan 2012, 07:52

At least we are all here just about! No word from Kimber I gather.....I might go back to my other name thinking about it.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 14 Jan 2012, 09:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney's Former Flame Shacking With…Steve-O?!

Elisabetta Canalis is finding love in a real Jackass!
The former love of George Clooney is hooking up with fellow DWTS alum Steve-O. The two were introbduced my mutual friends and things are getting steamy!
What's Steve-O trick? Sources say it's the qualities that made him infamous.
Steve makes Elisabetta laugh, and that's her weakness. That was her favorite thing about George Clooney-he was always cracking her up and playing practical jokes on her. Believe it or not, George has a little Jack Ass in him, and ever since Steve-O got sober, he's very sensitive and introspective, so Elisabetta is getting the best of both worlds.
Reportedly, things are not serious yet but the two have been steadily schmoozing with each other.
We're definitely interested to see if things get a bit more intimate!
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 14 Jan 2012, 10:18

I read this before just can't see them together but Eli can surprise us!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 14 Jan 2012, 10:20

Ah...is it old news....only checked back a couple of pages....
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 14 Jan 2012, 10:51

I read it somewhere else today I think on JustJared or something. But so far no pictures of either of them together but now that it is out and friends are saying how hot and heavy they are I imagine that will be resolved very soon. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 14 Jan 2012, 14:02

Dexterdidit wrote:I read it somewhere else today I think on JustJared or something. But so far no pictures of either of them together but now that it is out and friends are saying how hot and heavy they are I imagine that will be resolved very soon. LOL

Oh Eli Eli Eli...when will you learn?. Start dating someone you can help you in your career and bring home to meet mama and papa!!! It's all over the Internet. I did not know who Steve O was so I googled it and this pix came up:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do you think it was a Peta rep who introduced them?

Very "classy" tattoos on those fingers. They certainly wouldn't go with any Armani or Cavalli outfits.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sat 14 Jan 2012, 14:10

Oh Eli, how low can you get ?!
That guy once peed on a/the red carpet.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 14 Jan 2012, 14:12

Really, how come ??

Nice butt !

Ooooops, thought there was a pimple on it but it was a dust speck
on my screen Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 14 Jan 2012, 14:14

Yes, I remember that.....and it' got to be PETA who introduced them:

My opinion of Eli has touched bottom. George you were saved by the bell!!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sat 14 Jan 2012, 14:21

Because he is an idiot or maybe he thought he was a dog and had to mark his territory ?!

LINK or LINK

I do not want to spread any rumors but I guess he was the guy who also ate his own vomit.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 14 Jan 2012, 15:39

sadDonkey wrote:
Because he is an idiot or maybe he thought he was a dog and had to mark his territory ?!

LINK or LINK

I do not want to spread any rumors but I guess he was the guy who also ate his own vomit.

Yes, he is the one. He was also arrested several times (as recent as March 2011 in Canada) and kicked out of most schools including the Barnum and Bailey School of Clowns. Worked as a clown until he joined the Jackass team. He is knows to have suffered from depression and bipolar disorder and I think he attemped suicide once and was hospitalized. Anyway, he does have a few things in common with Eli, both starred and were eliminated at DWTS, they both posed nude for Peta and they both wear pants the same way:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 14 Jan 2012, 17:50

i was missing you socimar and your news about eli

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 14 Jan 2012, 18:41

Oh right ! Enuff said thanks.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 14 Jan 2012, 21:32

doris day wrote:i was missing you socimar and your news about eli

Welcome back back Doris Day. I miss you too. Hey, I am not the one who discovered that Eli and this guy are dating. I never heard of him before until I read it on this thread. I thought he was a contestant of DWST of past years and as you know I lived overseas a long time and I did not follow DWTS for many years and I certainly did not watch any "Jackass" movies, not my kind. I googled him just to see how he looked like and an avalanche of crazy pixs and gross videos came up and believe me I was shocked because he is not in the same class as Eli, even if I am not a fan of hers.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 14 Jan 2012, 21:37

I think you may have on a story with this guy, Ely can attend as a friend but do not fall in love with a guy like that. ely not a person who falls in love easily, there are many adventures, but few true loves and always interesting people. I do not believe (but I did not think even George and Stacy!). Maybe it's my fault!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 14 Jan 2012, 22:05

lelacorb wrote:I think you may have on a story with this guy, Ely can attend as a friend but do not fall in love with a guy like that. ely not a person who falls in love easily, there are many adventures, but few true loves and always interesting people. I do not believe (but I did not think even George and Stacy!). Maybe it's my fault!

Let's hope so!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 14 Jan 2012, 22:31

I really hope this isn't true. She really can't be that desperate, this guy is an ass through and through. She has dated some really good looking guys other than George in the past and think she can do way better. She may not be miss personality but I think she is beautiful.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 15 Jan 2012, 00:02

I'm thinking if everyone is talking about it we will see some pictures soon neither of these two are camera shy. OMG this bloke sounds disgusting after reading just a couple of his antics I wouldn't go near him in a coma. Hopefully this one isn't true. Could you imagine him meeting her parents......
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sun 15 Jan 2012, 00:07

Man, Eli really knows how to pick them.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 15 Jan 2012, 01:17

I hope it's just a fling, nothing serious but the blogs, even the Italian ones are getting the story in:

Elisabetta Canalis is sparking up romance with Jackass daredevil Steve-O.

The Dancing with the Stars beauty met the stunt performer through mutual friends. In recent months she and Steve-O have been spending time together.

Elisabetta is attracted to his sense of humour.

"Steve makes Elisabetta laugh, and that's her weakness,” a source told RadarOnline. “That was her favourite thing about [her ex-boyfriend] George Clooney, he was always cracking her up and playing practical jokes on her.”

Elisabetta, who recently ended a brief relationship with True Blood actor Mehcad Brooks, sees other similarities between Steve and George (whattttttttttttttttttt????????)

"Believe it or not, George has a little Jackass in him, and ever since Steve [successfully completed a rehab programme for drug abuse in 2008 and] got sober, he's very sensitive and introspective, so Elisabetta is getting the best of both worlds,” the source added.

Elisabetta is keeping her relationship with Steve under wraps at the moment. The beauty seems to want to take things slow.

"They're not serious yet, but they are definitely hanging out, and hooking up,” the source detailed. “They are trying to stay under the radar, so they mostly hang out at her place and watch movies and order in. But they also hit some low key restaurants around her neighbourhood too."

Elisabetta and George broke up in June 2011.

The star split from Mehcad last month.

© Cover Media
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 Jan 2012, 02:57

“They are trying to stay under the radar, so they mostly hang out at her place and watch movies and order in. But they also hit some low key restaurants around her neighbourhood too."

Now I know the story is fake!!! Eli does NOT = low key
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 15 Jan 2012, 04:04

With regard to this Steve-O character, she tweeted about him back in November. So this dysfunction with Mr. Disgusting is not new. A PETA connection for sure.

Steve-O @SteveO 25 Nov · Details
So many friends and guests coming to my show at the El Rey in LA tonight, a show has never been as important to me. Yeah dudes, be there!
ElisabettaCanalis @JustElisabetta Close
@SteveO @ChoMatic just when I 'm out of town .... ! I wanted to see the Show . I will be spiritually there lool

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 15 Jan 2012, 06:17

Wish them both well, if it's true, but do wonder how she's coping now that she is not in GEORGE"S LIMELIGHT any longer?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 09:21

video pantene
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 15 Jan 2012, 10:23

Even with the shampoo she looks like she has really fine hair. Looks good but I don't think it's good enough for a hair shampoo commercial. Usually it's girls with long thick hair. Eli's looks like fine hair with a good blowdry! Eli's tweets have really quietened so maybe she is with Steve O? I think she is also keeping low because with George everythere I have no doubt the paps would be asking her all about him and the award shows she no longer get's invited too. I think she will pop back up soon enough she can't handle being too camera shy for too long.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 20:43

lucy wrote:Wish them both well, if it's true, but do wonder how she's coping now that she is not in GEORGE"S LIMELIGHT any longer?
I"m sure she's struggling to "make it" in Hollywood, but by the look of things, IMHO she's doing okay. She lives in an expensive building, is out alot and having a good time and is making money.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 20:49

sisieq wrote:
lucy wrote:Wish them both well, if it's true, but do wonder how she's coping now that she is not in GEORGE"S LIMELIGHT any longer?
I"m sure she's struggling to "make it" in Hollywood, but by the look of things, IMHO she's doing okay. She lives in an expensive building, is out alot and having a good time and is making money.
Do you know why I like to Ely? Why and a woman with balls. He had rich boyfriends but the only thing that has always been taken away his dogs and has never taken advantage! This is history!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:02

lela so often is impossible to understand your comments,i do because its a translation from italian but i m afraid its not so easy for others

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:08

doris day wrote:lela so often is impossible to understand your comments,i do because its a translation from italian but i m afraid its not so easy for others

Even for me it is not easy to understand your answer, I would be able to write in English and in Italian, but I'm sorry!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:12

delle volte non si capisce cosa scrivi,non è una critica scusami,

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:19

Doris, a woman with balls is a woman who does not accept the compromises that leaves a man but does not lower her head
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:26

i know what you are saying!!!! im italian!

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:40

me2 Superdupercool
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:44

Steve O is someone who didn't mind going as low as he could for fame, and he paid a high price with drugs and the abuse he inflicted upon himself. My son who use to watch him on TV (unfortunately, IMO not a good role model) says that he comes from a wealthy family and is not only smart but well educated here in the US and Europe. Maybe with both of their life experience it could be a good love match.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:57

Lucy, yeah, real SMART guy that Steve-O, stapling his scrotum to his leg and urinating on the red carpet. Lack of decency more like it. I hope despite this being his schtick at this point in his career for stunts or comedic effect, he realizes at some point this behavior is indecent and juvenile. It does have an audience though, and can you believe people actually PAY to go see a show with crudeness like that? Weird sense of humor on his part and for the show attendees' chuckles. Is clown college and a University of Miami dropout well educated?

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 16 Jan 2012, 01:04

From what I read he only attended the University of Miami for less than 1 year when he was asked to leave due to poor grades and disobedience in school. He then attended the Barnum & Bailey Clown School from where he graduated BUT was NOT asked to join their circus. He went to work as a clown in a small circus at the Fort Lauderdale Swap Shop Flea Market. It was from this flea market that he kept sending videos of himself to Big Brother Magazine editor and future Jackass director Jeff Tremaine. He was finally asked to join the cast of Jackass. I would not call him a well educated man. He is known to be suffering from bipolar disorder, so when he is in the mania mode he does crazy things, like stapling his scrotum to his thigh, then when he is in the depressive mode he tried to commit suicide like he did in 2008.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 16 Jan 2012, 04:41

Don't really know much about him or anyone on that show, always thought it was a bad show with men behaving like idiots. Just repeated what my son said to see if anyone knew if it was correct.There are young adults from wealthy families that don't have any appreciation for life, so I thought maybe this was SO reason for some of his bad choices.If true that EC and him are dating, then I have to wonder about her choices, at least they can compare bad tats.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 16 Jan 2012, 09:48

Well at least it gets her a bit of attention during the PR season of George and Stacy parading around one red carpet after another. if this is the only way that she can get attention, another rumoured relationship, that is a bit sad. Wonder if she is pissed that she may not be able to go out to the after event parties in LA and have a presence when it is all about her ex bf and the woman who replaced her. Her PR people would have to be advising her to keep her head down so that she doesn't get drawn into the write ups about him and his successes when she has no positive work news to spread at the moment. Being seen at the parties would be good for developing her career and making contacts but would she want to be crossing paths with them? I doubt she would come out of it the winner in the PR stakes.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 16 Jan 2012, 14:18

Watching, you may be right about attention-seeker Eli, one Italian twitter got upset when she retwitted the news about the Costa Cruise Ship that crashed off the coast of Tuscany. The whole world knew from the news but she had to speculate on it (I translated her tweet):

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
I feel close to the families of the victims and the missing people of the Costa Concordia. Please follow in the next few hours the positive development for those who still do not answer the roster call.
say.ly/yDy1gxP
14 Jan via WhoSay

ibleonet Ibleonet.it
@JustElisabetta Giusta Elisabetta tu sei vicina solo alla tua coglionaggine! Speculi su tutto per farti pubblicitĂ . Vergognati SFIGATA!

Right Elisabetta, you are only close to your own stupidity (actually bad word here). You speculate on everything to get publicity. Be ashamed of yourself, you hapless (actually bad word here)!

..but what a triumph for George and Stacey last night. They were both gorgeous, he looked 10 years younger, laughed, joked and she looked stunning. So far, this year Stacey has beaten Eli in class, the "ugly duckling" has developed into a swan. Congratulations to George, two awards so far, next....the Oscars!!

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jan 2012, 15:26

maybe Eli genuinely was expressing her respects to the families who lost loved ones, Just saying......
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 16 Jan 2012, 15:56

The next mrs clooney wrote:maybe Eli genuinely was expressing her respects to the families who lost loved ones, Just saying......

She was retweeting the message that someone had sent her and made it look it came from her.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jan 2012, 16:04

I retweet messages all the time and I do this because I share their feelings/sentiments or support their cause.
Not that I love Eli by any means but I am glad that she has taken a back seat during awards season. She could have quiet easily started her own PR stunts to get more attention and to take it away from George and cray cray but she hasn't. I'm sure it must hurt to see George with cray cray all over the press but she is handling it well by keeping quiet.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 16 Jan 2012, 16:10

Totally irrelevant I know but I'd like to share my delight that apparently 'farti' is a real word in Italian!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next