Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by MM on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 15:40

I LOVE polenta!! My parents were from the Friuli Venezia-Giulia region in Italy (we are your neighbors in the old country), and we are credited for creating polenta. Polenta can be eaten alone, or with meat. Sorry, I have never eaten venison (deer meat). But, all in all, I believe that Eli is a big hypocrite.
avatar
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 992
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Cincinnati, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Cinderella on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 15:52

I hate this thread...
avatar
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 17:04

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:SOCIM cut down every year in northern Italy deer and chamois to keep the balance of alpine fauna so when the population of deer and chamois grows too is the same forest ranger to shoot them down. The deer and chamois are delicious eaten with polenta (a dish popular in the Dolomites).
A speech is to breed an animal to skin him alive for the sole purpose of his fur is another animal that is eaten and its skin used to make bags or shoes. PETA is opposed to Milan only to animals kept in cages and tight skinned alive or killed with sticks or with the power not to damage the fur and used only for that purpose.

Deer and chamois are delicious eaten with polenta, I know because my mother was from Madonna di Campiglio in the Brenta Dolomites but I never did because venison meat has a "wild" taste that I don't like; however the bag of Eli was of "cervo" which is actually translated in English into "Buck", do you eat buck?


Madonna di Campiglio love is a great place to go skiing. I do not know if the bag of Ely, someone wrote in the forum and I'm hungry thinking about polenta with venison sauce.
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Cinderella on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 18:34

I hate this thread...
avatar
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lolo"layla" on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 19:38

...


Last edited by lolo on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 04:24; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 943
Join date : 2010-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Cinderella on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 19:40

I hate this thread!
avatar
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by watching on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 21:09

Italian Voguce.com article with some super air-brushed photos.
Considering she has clearly done some work on her face since getting into LA, at least her comment on comestic medicine as she calls it is, is relatively honest. At least it wasn't a flat out "never".

Elisabetta Canalis
She is the new face of Pantene advertising campaign. A vogue.it beauty reveals her secrets

Beloved in Italy, has left the beautiful country in pursuit of love. But even after the break with the eternal Hollywood bachelor, George Clooney, the beautiful Elizabeth decided to stay in the States, who loves and where she would like to continue his acting career.
Vogue.it met her at a important event: she is the new face of Pantene advertising campaign. Here reveals the secrets to having perfect hair and always stay in shape.

How much time do you spend taking care of your hair?
Working with my image is important to treat every day. I consider them important to a business card, especially in this world. Essential to have them healthy, so I can not afford to always have a natural look. Despite what you say, I wash them every day. I like Pantene products because they also think the health of hair.

Have you ever hated your hair?
There are times of the year in which they are known more stressed. In the summer, for example, with repeated baths, known to weaken, so I have them with specific masks. Also because I'm terrified of having to cut due to force majeure: grow slowly.

Are you willing - to work - change your look?
course. Recently, I cleared a few strands with light of a lighter color compared to mine.

You are always in great shape. Do you play sports or follow the diet?
I just finished Dancing with the Stars in the United States. I trained 6 hours a day to prepare for the challenges of dancing, the best way to stay in shape. They are a great sport and always practical to many sports (riding, box). I love jogging outdoors: obvious, that this way I can eat whatever you want, from cakes to pasta.

You live in America where the worship of the image is almost manic. As you are in this system?
My ideal of beauty is much more natural than the American model, where women resort to plastic surgery as if it were the norm. Often excesses are seen, women who become caricatures of themselves. Felt less of a problem in Europe: here, the woman - even if not all - know how to grow old peacefully, while maintaining a degree of naturalness. In fact, my ideal is a German actress who, while fully living the Hollywood star mood, keeps a very natural beauty, almost magical allure: Diane Kruger.

What do you think of plastic surgery?
Often starting with a small speech and then find themselves in a vortex of addiction retouching. In fact, because I believe that I am not against cosmetic medicine is now a viable alternative to the scalpel. I refer to the hyaluronic acid fillers or that offer exceptional results without transforming the face.

You are very thin in recent anni.Una conscious choice?
No, I think it was simply a physiological change due to maturity. I'm comfortable in my body that I find more toned now than a few years ago. Doing a lot of sports I must be careful not to lose more weight.
avatar
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2002
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : A padded cell somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 21:10

lolo wrote: me too cindrella

Buy the book and read it if you understand Italian, then we'll talk! Ely is not and never will be Sophia Loren, but why is? I do not know if you have luck or not in the U.S. but, I repeat, why is? You have not understood that we were talking about something else!

i don't find that u the one that really understand ,elisabetta is the one living in LA and she must know that English speaker will read what she speak about George for that matter ,and have luck in US is definitely have something to do with this thread where is she living now right after he broke up with her ,where she want's to have work ,may be u lost in translation not me. !
My love when I hate something I avoid to follow, this is an advice for you!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Cinderella on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 21:19

@lelacorb - With all do respect this is a George forum whom I follow. I do not follow Eli and I think you and one other person here are posting her stuff on this forum out of disrespect because you cannot handle that it's over. George has nothing to do with Eli and I HATE THIS THREAD, therefore since I do not want to comment about Eli, I will post I HATE THIS THREAD EVERY TIME IT COMES UP TO THE TOP OF THE GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS section. Since you have the right to constantly post things about her here, I have the right to say I hate this thread... "this is an advice for you"!
avatar
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 21:30

Cinderella wrote:@lelacorb - With all do respect this is a George forum whom I follow. I do not follow Eli and I think you and one other person here are posting her stuff on this forum out of disrespect because you cannot handle that it's over. George has nothing to do with Eli and I HATE THIS THREAD, therefore since I do not want to comment about Eli, I will post I HATE THIS THREAD EVERY TIME IT COMES UP TO THE TOP OF THE GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS section. Since you have the right to constantly post things about her here, I have the right to say I hate this thread... "this is an advice for you"!
Do you realize that those who write here are those who hate (big word!) Ely, I comment and I enjoy it a lot and it is for your sake and your peace of mind that I advised you to avoid it. Kisses!


avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Cinderella on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 21:52

I hate this thread!
avatar
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 23:37

Cinderella wrote:I hate this thread!

De gustibus no est disputandum
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lolo"layla" on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 23:42

......


Last edited by lolo on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 04:24; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 943
Join date : 2010-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 23:44

Having seen pictures of Eli with really oily and unkempt hair I don't believe her when she says she treats it every day. I think she might be fibbing again.....

So Cinderella do you hate this thread? LOL Just a vibe I'm getting.
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Cinderella on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 23:48

I hate this thread!
avatar
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by pandabear on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 00:05

You know Cinderella it is okay that you hate this or any other thread on this site, I don't think anyone has a problem with your opinion, I don't. What I have a problem with is your disrespect to the others on this thread that enjoy seeing what Eli does, or Sarah, or Stacy. With all do respect if you hate this thread just don't read it, read the others that you enjoy. I'm sure when COH was created it was created for everyone to enjoy and we all have different likes. Please don't waste our time with your "I HATE THIS THREAD,"just read the ones you enjoy reading.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 332
Join date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Cinderella on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 00:11

Then, let's add Sarah & Lisa down here on the Girls, Girls, Girls section and we'll talk about them. As I said before this is not an Eli forum and I am voicing my disgust. I think it is disrespectful to George and Stacy to bring all Eli's articles here! Why don't all of you that want to follow Eli go to her forum? Talking about hatred, it's your hatred of George. If you cared for George you would respect that he's moved on and follow her elsewhere! IMHO
avatar
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by pandabear on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 00:32

First of all Stacy and Sarah are under GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS, second of all I don't hate George and I don't feel commenting on Eli, Sarah or Stacy is disrespectful to him or anyone else. Some people enjoy this thread and respect your feelings and opinion about not liking Eli, so just don't click in and read it if you don't want to. I enjoy your comments, not your insults. Like I said COH was created for everyone and for everyone to read and comment on what they enjoy. Just asking you to keep your negative comments to yourself and enjoy reading and commenting on the subjects that interest you. Please I don't want you to take this as me yelling at you, I am not, I am just asking you to not judge those that enjoy reading about this particular thread.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 332
Join date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Cinderella on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 00:48

So you think even though she hasn't been with George since June following her every move on a George forum is fine? I don't. If there's an article out about her and George going to be witnesses or something like that together, I understand. But I really think there are better avenues to go to to find out what she wore on her last date than here on a George Clooney forum. And I have the right to voice my opinion, don't I? Or is it only those who want to follow Eli here the only ones with that privilege?

And everyone can give me red marks until I'm in the negative. I'm still going to voice my opinion.
avatar
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by pandabear on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 01:38

Nobody has denied your rights and I don't think anyone is going to give you redmarks, just thought you would respect what other people enjoy. Oh well you have the need to tell us so go ahead.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 332
Join date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Cinderella on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 01:53

Respect what other people enjoy... I enjoy George... This being a George forum that's what I enjoy. As I said before, what Eli is wearing at her latest shoot has nothing to do with George. That could be discussed on an Eli forum easier and you wouldn't have to hear me complain about it on a George forum. Now, if she came out and started talking about George in an article, I would expect is to be on this thread. But nothing has been discussed concerning Eli except what should be discussed on an Eli forum... which this is a George forum. Therefore I dispute the continuation of this thread unless it's concerning George! I stand with my decision! . Thank you Pandabear, for allowing me to "go ahead" and tell you!
avatar
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by sisieq on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 02:35

From the hair article -

Despite what you say, I wash them every day.
LOL, she def still reads here. Watching, do you have a link so we can see the photos? Thanks!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by zizi on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 02:58


It is obvious to me that we have a few posters who enjoy this thread and are posting here almost every day, and keep those heated discussions going.
(I don’t think Pandabear is even one of them IMO). Some of us stop by, from time to time, to make a comment or not as it is a personal decision. I personally don’t really participate in this thread but I don’t think it would be my place to tell others if they should or should not. For the people who are on this forum for some time feel that she is still in the way in our minds because she was with George for the two years, so we are used to talk about her. If we are to start to put limitations on discussions in which George is not directly involved, somebody is going to say that for example we should not talk about Stacy’s activities when George is not by her side. Why should we talk about her bar tendering event? Or her tweets about selling certain products. What George has to do with it?? Nothing, but still we have pages and pages of posts about it.
But no matter what we say, it is Katie’s decision if this thread should be locked or not. Therefore, us arguing about it is pointless. IMO.

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1028
Join date : 2011-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 03:40

THe threads are here because they're still of interest to people. Whether that's right or wrong isn't relevant. If Clooney fans want to read about and post about his exes then I don't see why not.

I wish there could be more posts about his films and his charitable work but the reality is that most of us prefer to post about his love life, past and present.

As the saying goes, don't whine about what you don't like; instead, be the change you want to see. I would absolutely love it if someone were to begin starting conversations about other aspects of George because I'm sure there are posters and lurkers out there who'd join in. It would give us a much more rounded view of George and give us lots more to talk about in addition to his girlfriends. How's about it?
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Pari on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 05:24

Whoa Battleground??!! Very Happy Maybe Cinderella... IF you "imagined this"... might help Smile... that... Both Elisabetta and Stacy are the best of friends in the background... that they actually help one another... and are in turn being helped+enabled very well, by a stronger team, than their own... that is also part of George's team... Basically... all of them... George, Stacy and Elisabetta... are like ONE TEAM Very Happy So there is basically no problem anywhere... just a little bit of "show of anger" every now and then... to ensure "peace co-exists" in the many bank accounts Very Happy You know, like in your ball (The Cinderella Ball... all of them fairy angels dancing around...like that... Or may be like one of Stacy's fun-wresting-matches... like that...) Very Happy How about that??? Every one is basically happy... hear the music??? Laughing

Now, HOW IS THAT for imagination??? Very Happy ... Haaaaa and peace reigns... Very Happy
avatar
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 05:38

I think one of the problems could be that in the past most of George's girlfriend have gone very quiet after the split. There is a bit of an interest but it dies as fast as the relationship did. Eli however is not going away, the press are still mentioning George and she has as well. So to me there is nothing wrong with talking about her. We have threads for all the exes they don't do that much to talk about. We still get the odd Lisa article but the others tend to have gone to ground. Eventually when Eli's career doesn't workout and i don't think it will she will go to ground too. Eli isn't like the other girls she doesn't seem to think that using his name post split is a bad thing. She knows it still get's attention and since she made that father/daughter comment it actually gave her more. I like to see what she has gotten up too I don't she is going to do that well and so far she hasn't. ut you have to give it to her she is so persistant! If we only talked about Stacy when she did something with George there wouldn't be much too talk about. Stacy is very bland compared to Eli. They are both famewhores but for some reason I find Stacy really boring. I don't see how it disrespects George he has been in the dating game long enough to know what happens when you become his ex. I doubt he is sobbing in a corner over anything we say.
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by watching on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 06:50

Seriously don't post about her because she is no longer with him? That's your argument. I post because she is still relevant. If she wasn't, George and Betty would not be playing their little game of PR one-upmanship. So with your premise, we should never discuss Darfur if he is not physically there or the works of his parents unless they are paped with him. Jesus, his buddies (who he is now barely paped with) get discussed - their weddings, divorce, work history but his ex-bedmate of two years is off limits.

If it bothers you so much instead of everyone here bowing down your demands of going somewhere else to discuss her her, how about you go somewhere else to dicuss him? But then I wouldn't demand that of someone as it is beyond rude and entitled.

And to help you hate the thread more, Betty and Val in LA outside Fred Segal here at this link. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2002
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : A padded cell somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by watching on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 06:51

Just because I have been told not to, I'm keeping this thread alive!
avatar
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2002
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : A padded cell somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by davidarochelle on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 13:11

Fri, 02 December 2011
Elisabetta Canalis: Fred Segal Casual
Elisabetta Canalis flashes a smile outside of Fred Segal on Wednesday (November 30) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 33-year-old Italian model and former Dancing with the Stars contestant was casually dressed in jeans and a plaid shirt as she made her way out of the store.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Elisabetta Canalis

(my laptop doesn't have the "juice" to copy pics)

“Have any of you seen Bad Teacher with Cameron Diaz?” Elisabetta wrote on her Twitter during the day. “Why is ‘Prof. Elizabeth’ my new idol #inspiration
10+ pictures inside of Elisabetta Canalis outside of Fred Segal…


avatar
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by bellybaby on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 13:24

@Cinderella....I hate to say this, but IMHO, you're like the worse kind of people when it comes to censorship in this country. If you don't like it, or it doesn't interest you, then you don't want anybody else to see, or do it either. You can't just avoid the thread, or not comment, you want it locked. So then, what happens to my rights? Just as you have the right to hate this thread, I also have the right to enjoy it.
And insofar as disrespecting Stacy? Really? GF has already disrespected herself. If Stacy has a problem with it, she can leave a comment....hopefully she'll do it in the Stacy thread....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 13:38

Dexterdidit wrote:I think one of the problems could be that in the past most of George's girlfriend have gone very quiet after the split. There is a bit of an interest but it dies as fast as the relationship did. Eli however is not going away, the press are still mentioning George and she has as well. So to me there is nothing wrong with talking about her. We have threads for all the exes they don't do that much to talk about. We still get the odd Lisa article but the others tend to have gone to ground. Eventually when Eli's career doesn't workout and i don't think it will she will go to ground too. Eli isn't like the other girls she doesn't seem to think that using his name post split is a bad thing. She knows it still get's attention and since she made that father/daughter comment it actually gave her more. I like to see what she has gotten up too I don't she is going to do that well and so far she hasn't. ut you have to give it to her she is so persistant! If we only talked about Stacy when she did something with George there wouldn't be much too talk about. Stacy is very bland compared to Eli. They are both famewhores but for some reason I find Stacy really boring. I don't see how it disrespects George he has been in the dating game long enough to know what happens when you become his ex. I doubt he is sobbing in a corner over anything we say.


We are posting comments about Eli because like it or not she is still linked to George, unfortunately, for the reasons already described and others like the fact that they both might have to testify shortly about the bunga-bunga parties at Berlusconi's house. All newspapers/blogs (especially European) are full of articles about this, so unless she disappears into thin air like the previous girlfriends, keeps surfacing and the name GEORGE is still mentioning, we, the faithful are here...blogging.
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 13:51

davidarochelle wrote:Fri, 02 December 2011
Elisabetta Canalis: Fred Segal Casual
Elisabetta Canalis flashes a smile outside of Fred Segal on Wednesday (November 30) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 33-year-old Italian model and former Dancing with the Stars contestant was casually dressed in jeans and a plaid shirt as she made her way out of the store.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Elisabetta Canalis

(my laptop doesn't have the "juice" to copy pics)

“Have any of you seen Bad Teacher with Cameron Diaz?” Elisabetta wrote on her Twitter during the day. “Why is ‘Prof. Elizabeth’ my new idol #inspiration
10+ pictures inside of Elisabetta Canalis outside of Fred Segal…

Ok here are some of the pictures. Same jeans as Milan but different sneakers. Her legs looks extremely short, never realized they were so short and the fact that she wears the jeans veryyyyy low on her hips make the legs even shorter and the torso very long...and no butt???????. Her hair is back to thin and crappy (but washed), Pantene, please don't look! She is out shopping probably at Bristol farm with her BFF Valeria Micchetti and two other freinds. Valeria Micchetti just returned from a vacation in Brasil and is about to open the fashion studio with Canalis any day now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by sadDonkey on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 13:58


She is dressed like me.
Seriously... look at her pants and look at my pants Wink

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 767
Join date : 2011-09-13
Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lolo"layla" on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 14:03

.....


Last edited by lolo on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 04:25; edited 4 times in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 943
Join date : 2010-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by cooksie on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 14:06

sadDonkey wrote:
She is dressed like me.
Seriously... look at her pants and look at my pants Wink

lol!

That's funny! Yours look better though! I like the comfort of the boyfriend jean thing but there is something wrong about those.

cooksie
Clooney virgin

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-07-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by davidarochelle on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 14:59

Socimar, thanks for posting the pics as I can't. I thought that the info was entertaining. There are even more "biting" comments with pics on "Drunken Stepfather." Please tell me if I should keep posting EC bits. Most of them still mention G. I don't want to get any more red lines if I post the wrong thing, and I don't want to get in the middle of another controversy. (I need to stay in a very positive frame of mind.)
avatar
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lovelylois on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 15:01

For all you Eli fans here is the latest about her on Celebitchy today aout the big fight she had with her new boyfriend

Dec 2
'11Elisabetta Canalis throws a massive hissy fit, gives boyfriend his purse back


It was just yesterday that I was thinking about how much I missed Elisabetta Canalis’s seedy drama. Don’t you miss it? Don’t you miss the white-washing of her Italian past, which consistently involved the words “cocaine” and “hooker”? Don’t you miss Eli’s drag-queen vibe and her Adam’s apple? Don’t you miss her terrible acting and the constant “jobs” that Clooney had to buy for her? Don’t you miss the easy chemistry George Clooney and Eli had together? Well, if you answered “yes” to any of those questions, I have a special treat for you. Over the past few months, Eli has been dating Mehcad Brooks, who I basically only know from that USA show, Necessary Roughness. No one was really interested in who Eli is dating post-Clooney, but Eli still managed to famewhore this relationship to anyone who would listen. And now Radar reports that Eli and Mehcad had a spectacular blow-out, complete with an Eli hissy-fit.

Has yet another Hollywood romance bitten the dust? The relationship between Italian model Elisabetta Canalis and True Blood star Mehcad Brooks appears to have skidded to an abrupt halt following a spat in the lobby of her West Hollywood apartment building Thursday night,

RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

“Mehcad really hard, and he shouted right back at her to stop acting crazy. Finally Elisabetta screamed, ‘Just go! Get out of here!’ and stormed up to her apartment. Moments later, she returned to the lobby carrying an armful of things, which included a Balenciaga hand bag.”

The 33-year-old stunner, according to eyewitness, then dropped the bag on the desk of the building manager wElisabetta and Mehcad were in the lobby obviously fighting with each other,” an eyewitness tells RadarOnline.com. “At first they were trying not to call attention to themselves. But after a few minutes they couldn’t contain themselves anymore and their voices started to escalate.”

The eyewitness continued, “They both became so angry, it was like they were oblivious to the fact that they were out in public: At one point, Elisabetta shoved
ith a message for Mehcad, 31.

“She told him, ‘Tell that a**hole to take his s**t and never contact me again’ — then, she turned on her heel and stormed off!To say she was angry would be an understatement! I was really surprised by the whole thing, because I saw her wearing what looked like a wedding ring just last week,” the source added. “I thought they were madly in love!”Elisabetta, who appeared on this season’s Dancing with the Stars, is best known for her previous relationship with George Clooney. Besides True Blood, Mehcad has been seen on Desperate Housewives, Law & Order: SVU and the USA network’s Necessary Roughness.

[From Radar]




Ah, so the Balenciaga hand bag was HIS. Or it was just something he bought for her. I don’t know, this sounds like a planted story, but I’m still enjoying it. I hope Eli knows that the relationship with Mehcad did nothing for her fame-seeking ways. Granted, it would have been difficult for Eli to hook another A-lister – Clooney is pretty much the last A-lister with such bargain-basement tastes. But Eli should have gone for a B- or C-lister with a higher profile, maybe someone with well-known sexual kinks. I’m thinking Jeremy Piven? That would be awesome.

Photos courtesy of Fame & WENN.Written by Kaiser
Posted in Elisabetta Canalis, Mehcad Brooks



lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Cinderella on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 15:19

I respectfully rescind my complaint. I see that talking bad and good about Eli gives you enjoyment. Therefore, have at it.
avatar
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 15:26

Ely had already told all of Italy was not in love and that no one except his dogs could be jealous of you! Has not lost a love! Will also make the mat in love but can also do the hyena!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lolo"layla" on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 16:01

......


Last edited by lolo on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 04:26; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 943
Join date : 2010-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 16:29


Vale Michetti is in Los Angeles!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by blubelle on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 16:37

Looks like those English lessons are paying off. She can curse better than most.
avatar
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 959
Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lucy on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 16:49

Never been a fan of EC, but I understand the continual interest in her, also have enjoyed reading/learning comments & opinions about her from Italians. Over the years I've been a GC fan it's been hard for me not to become interested in the women he chooses and spends his time with. There are many things I love and admire about George, but the women (HIS CHOICES) sometimes, actually almost always baffles me, it also entertains me. I spend hours a day watching, reading about world news, spend a lot of time discussing what if anything can be done to make a difference. COH is where I come to escape. If you don"t want to read it ignore the thread, just because we have different opinions doesn't make us less of a CLOONEY fan.
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 17:05

lelacorb wrote:Ely had already told all of Italy was not in love and that no one except his dogs could be jealous of you! Has not lost a love! Will also make the mat in love but can also do the hyena!

Lela,
do you remember when I wrote about Eli's encounter with a man in the street who called her a "extremely sociable lady" for "stealing his man", meaning that Mehcad was in a relationship with him?. It was reported in D-Listed.com. I knew at that time that it was over. Later I saw a video where Mehcad had his fingernails painted dark red (the new fashionable color) and when was asked why he did it he replied "because I felt like it" (actually Melbert was able to tell me what he said because I could not understand him). Canalis thought she was dating the hottest body in the world and make everybody jealous but instead she was dating someone who is not yet comfortable with his sexuality.
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lolo"layla" on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 17:10

........


Last edited by lolo on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 04:34; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 943
Join date : 2010-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Pari on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 19:05

Understand how you feel... but we all love you too Cinderella Hug1
avatar
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by elymania on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 21:41

JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
apparently @mehcadbrooks and I had a big fight last night.Thank god for some blogs or I'd never know what's going on in my personal life!

elymania
Clooney virgin

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by pandabear on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 21:54

saddonkey you're funny and I agree you look better. I don't understand why she dresses this way. She has a killer body and sometimes she dresses classy and she looks great. Why does she insist on dressing like this? No hard feelings Cinderella.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 332
Join date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by watching on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 23:28

Additional tweets between Betts and Mehcad.


JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
apparently @mehcadbrooks and I had a big fight last night.Thank god for some blogs or I'd never know what's going on in my personal life!
1 hour ago

MehcadbrooksMehcad Brooks
@JustElisabetta hahahahahahaha. I know. so did you argue with my clone or was I in two places at once? #mysteriesoftheuniverse
15 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply

in reply to ↑

@ JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
@Mehcadbrooks for sure I was not giving u back a Balenciaga bag loool
13 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®FavoriteRetweetReply

replies ↓

MehcadbrooksMehcad Brooks
@JustElisabetta good thing I didn't buy you one then! Hahahaha.
11 minutes ago
avatar
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2002
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : A padded cell somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 23:33

Those jeans are just not flattering maybe that is what the fight was about? Mehcad anted his jeans back. LOL I think she thinks it makes her look cool it doesn't. Funny how she is already denying the split talk guess this means we will see some lovey dovey pictures of her and Mehcad together. That's one way to ensure some pap attention.
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum