I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 14:39

barla wrote:Socimar really you'd call this a sport and you would see the children? This is simply a show (the sport is quite another thing) .......[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is a show but also a sport, you need to be superfitted and train a lot, you have to know how to fall, sometimes form great heights! It would not be a sport I would watch but lots on people do. The cast of her ass that the video show was just to make a cast of her ass and legs to be able to measure her legs from the top which are an astonishing 42" long and many people could not believe, a bit like Kim Kardashian who had bet butt X-rayed because people did not believe she did not have implants, silly but she did it. If you want to see some real non sport, racy video you need to switch to EC.
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 14:47

Valentina (Vale) Micchetti as promised has opened an account under the name of @LAFEVER to give updates as to what the store is doing and is looking for followers. I still don't know who is minding the store when she is not there (Vale is in LA for only a month) and Elisabetta does not seem to be involved in it:

@ValemiCChetti Valentina Micchetti
Ok so...@BarRefaeli @anapjunqueira @vivimascaro please invite your followers to follow @feverla. My LA pr studio- fashion updates! Smile
12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®️
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 14:47

Similar to having a duty and being honor bound to keep one's hair top notch since you are representing a hair product, going back to that OK magazine article touting yourself as an example of kicking a habit like smoking, you think you would not go back to smoking again or else it is hypocritical. Otherwise people start reading you as one of those do as I say not do as I do types. Then you are just a take the money and run person. Thinking of oneself primarily and not your impact on others. The rudeness I suspect comes from an attitude.

As far as Stacy in the ring, that is an easy read. Sex sells. Nothing more to it than that to bring in the revenue. Her former line of work prior to George.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by barla on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 15:00

Socimar what is your problem with EC? And please do not say that SK moves his big ass because that practice is part of the sport .....ahahahahah...
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 15:46

socimar wrote:
barla wrote:Socimar really you'd call this a sport and you would see the children? This is simply a show (the sport is quite another thing) .......[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is a show but also a sport, you need to be superfitted and train a lot, you have to know how to fall, sometimes form great heights! It would not be a sport I would watch but lots on people do. The cast of her ass that the video show was just to make a cast of her ass and legs to be able to measure her legs from the top which are an astonishing 42" long and many people could not believe, a bit like Kim Kardashian who had bet butt X-rayed because people did not believe she did not have implants, silly but she did it. If you want to see some real non sport, racy video you need to switch to EC.
Ah, ah, ah sorry for the smile! You are one of those people who want to clutch at straws! I hope that in real life you are different, however: Good luck!
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 15:58

Socimar, your posts so such hatred for a person that you don't even know, i feel sorry that you feel so much hatred and target Eli with it. You opinions are based on what you read not on anything real. Anyone with a contract for a shampoo or make up does not have it written into their contract that their hair has to be perfect all the time. Just like anyone that works for a make up company does not have to wear that make up in their regular life, just for public appearances where they are promoting the product. this I know from a friend that works in the industry. We have seem all celebrities with contracts like these looking bad, with bad hair and not wearing make up it's always in the press. Eva has been seenw ith no hat and her hair a mess same with Jennifer Lopez. Just because you have money does not mean you have a hairdresser at your house every morning when you you are just going o the grocery store or running errands. I like that Eli can be norma like the rest of us with messy hair grungy sweat pants etc. We need to stop being so obsessed with the superficial things in life. You must spend so much time stalking her friends on twitter to find things to cast a negative light on her so you have something to post about. Do you even care about George at this point? Maybe you should start your own forum that is based on hatred towards Eli. As for Stacys 42 inch legs there have been so many reports that state it is impossible for them to be that long and her only be 5 feet 11. She would need to be at least 6 feet 3 given that her body is also proportionate to the rest of her. Are her legs long, yes, but they are not that long.
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 16:28

Hi TNMC, you get exactly the point! Each Socimar's post in this section (and I do not particularly like EC and SK is not anything special but I think even funny ....), is designed to systematically denigrate EC ... now even looking through the posts of her friends! We talk to pass the time, maybe in a rainy afternoon, but I think the hatred against a person (EC), which also should not now (you never know, but ...) make the most of the life of GC , is getting too annoying and even disturbing ... PS: Socimar, instead of looking at her hair, I tell you a secret: EC has crooked legs (i swear, seen live)!!!
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 16:34

Welcome Barla and thanks for the support. Hatred makes the world an ugly place and for me this forum is a place to share gossip and laugh and talk with others that share my love of George Clooney. Really wish the hate would stop. saying you didn't like a dress or hairstyle is one thing but some posters just outright attack.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 16:49

Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
barla

Back to top Go down

anyway .. and yes .... this is real class! .... so different from that of EC.....SOOOO DIFFERENT.... ....

Post by barla on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 17:24

socimar wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 17:35

I agree with you TNMC and Barla (welcome) I don't think any of his gf are evil....I think they get swept up in the world he lives in and start acting differently . I understand Socimar too...it is frustrating to see some people get things with no real effort just because they know people...hope that makes sense....but I agree, I love coming to this forum but the anger and meanness can be hard to take sometime.

I actually like EC better now that she is not with him. I think since she discovered what Twitter can do for her she is freer and more herself. Which is why I sometimes feel sorry for SK, I think I have said it before, she was much more likable and outgoing before she hooked up with our G. She tweeted more and seemed more open. I am almost hoping she gets tired of hiding and being constrained and dumps him first...not that I want him to get hurt but for her own well being....I think he could handle it.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 17:36

barla wrote:
socimar wrote:

EC is a queen!
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 17:49

amazing video. what a class act she is cheers If all it takes to be an athlete is parading around in a bikini and pretending to choke someone then I guess I can call myself an athlete too Beaten
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 18:32

OH MY GOD Stacie lost, Does George know that? LOL

Glad for her sake there wasn't a wardrobe malfunction.
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 19:05

The next mrs clooney wrote:amazing video. what a class act she is cheers If all it takes to be an athlete is parading around in a bikini and pretending to choke someone then I guess I can call myself an athlete too Beaten

What is the difference as far as "class" goes between someone in a bikini, pretending to choke someone in a sport/show like Stacey did to a complete nude calendars, or even worse the movie EC did dressed like a nun with bare breast and no back (her ass was showing) like Decameron Pie and Virgin Territory, etc..?
In case you don't recognize her she is the one on the right.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by barla on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 19:11

: lol!
cindigirl wrote:OH MY GOD Stacie lost, Does George know that? LOL

Glad for her sake there wasn't a wardrobe malfunction.
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by barla on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 19:38

waow ... ... beautiful breasts, don't you think?? At least her breasts are true, not like the nose and the face of SK? (botox?) ....Socimar I see that you still do not understand what I and other users are saying to you ..... and I repeat: what is your problem with EC? ... this is a section in which you gossip, not to denigrate people.....
Now SK is nothing more than yet another b-person dressed in new clothes, and movies are many who testify, but you do it almost a personal matter and comparisons with EC only ever .... I repeat: why so resentment against EC? ...
anyway....SK does not have the body to make a nude calendar, as did Cindy Crawford and other beautiful models .....
believe me ... never mind ....
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 19:44

George has shown his naked ass several times on film before so socimar are you saying he has no class either?????

also check out some of the maxim videos of SK, just as trashy if not more so. I think the only reason SK doesn't get her boobs out is because she really doesn't have any. In Europe nudity is not a bad thing, Americans are extremely prudish about it.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 20:13

socimar wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:amazing video. what a class act she is cheers If all it takes to be an athlete is parading around in a bikini and pretending to choke someone then I guess I can call myself an athlete too Beaten

What is the difference as far as "class" goes between someone in a bikini, pretending to choke someone in a sport/show like Stacey did to a complete nude calendars, or even worse the movie EC did dressed like a nun with bare breast and no back (her ass was showing) like Decameron Pie and Virgin Territory, etc..?
In case you don't recognize her she is the one on the right.

Have you ever wondered why over the centuries the most famous painters have portrayed naked women instead of wrestlers in bikini? ... mah, I wonder why ...
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 20:17

10 out of 10
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 20:17

barla wrote:waow ... ... beautiful breasts, don't you think?? At least her breasts are true, not like the nose and the face of SK? (botox?) ....Socimar I see that you still do not understand what I and other users are saying to you ..... and I repeat: what is your problem with EC? ... this is a section in which you gossip, not to denigrate people.....
Now SK is nothing more than yet another b-person dressed in new clothes, and movies are many who testify, but you do it almost a personal matter and comparisons with EC only ever .... I repeat: why so resentment against EC? ...
anyway....SK does not have the body to make a nude calendar, as did Cindy Crawford and other beautiful models .....
believe me ... never mind ....

You and a few others are always attacking me when I defend SK. It is not that I am always "denigrating EC"; it's that I take SK's side by pointing out that definitely EC is no better than SK and if SK's past as a wrestler annoys you and you bitch about it all the time, give me the freedom to say the same thing about EC whose past is as if not more "colorful".

FYI, SK body is way superior than EC. She has 42" legs, the best looking legs in the business, EC has short and "bow" legs (especially the left one, due to riding horses when she was a child, her words, not mine)...and the body full of tattoos.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 20:25

Socimar you really don't take SK side, you just outright trash EC in a demeaning way. You call her ugly and trashy and from your posts its clear that you hate her. This is not about EC versus SK until you make it that way. This is about your hatred for EC and the fact that no person has the right to call someone ugly etc. Does she have nice legs, they're okay but she has weird knees. Even though I don't like Stacy I would never refer to her as ugly and put everything about her down. There isn't one part of Eli that you have referred to in any other way than with hatred, her looks, her personality and her work. As a woman I would like to think that you could step away from the superficial. Women have a hard enough time meeting the pressures that the society puts on us to be perfect. Our imperfections our what make us unique and we need to embrace the imperfections.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 20:33

we need to embrace the imperfections

perfectly right

sometims I can
sometimes... no Smile
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 20:38

Can't we just agree to disagree..Let's face it I don't look like either of them...they are not prefect but no one is. They are not ugly either....they both have good moments and bad moments....depending on what they dress up in and how much makeup they wear. Heck even GC has days where he is not perfect looking. They are two very young women trying to make their way in the world. I may not like their choice of exhibitionism but I was raised very conservatively. Please be happy and kind....getting off my soapbox now... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 20:38

Socimar, I respect you and your opinion as a person but if you dislike EC so much why not just stop posting about her? If seems you are the only one who keeps this thread alive. I don't approve of EC either but would like to see this thread die a natural death.

If you give me a negative vote for this, then it's still worth my opinion.
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 20:57

The next mrs clooney wrote:Socimar you really don't take SK side, you just outright trash EC in a demeaning way. You call her ugly and trashy and from your posts its clear that you hate her. This is not about EC versus SK until you make it that way. This is about your hatred for EC and the fact that no person has the right to call someone ugly etc. Does she have nice legs, they're okay but she has weird knees. Even though I don't like Stacy I would never refer to her as ugly and put everything about her down. There isn't one part of Eli that you have referred to in any other way than with hatred, her looks, her personality and her work. As a woman I would like to think that you could step away from the superficial. Women have a hard enough time meeting the pressures that the society puts on us to be perfect. Our imperfections our what make us unique and we need to embrace the imperfections.

I take SK side but I don't write about her in this thread because this is the Elisabetta Canalis thread. If you want to know what I write about Stacey, go to the Stacey thread and you'll find out that I think she looks gorgeous.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:00

cindigirl wrote:Socimar, I respect you and your opinion as a person but if you dislike EC so much why not just stop posting about her? If seems you are the only one who keeps this thread alive. I don't approve of EC either but would like to see this thread die a natural death.

If you give me a negative vote for this, then it's still worth my opinion.

Well said!!!!!
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:05

Socimar, all the GC's gf (except Celine) have a very turbulent past .... So what? He likes it, so .... What is striking about all of your posts is that in the section of a former girlfriend, ugly, dirty and nasty, you continue to post how great SK (but why not do it in the section devoted to her?) is, while, in a way all exaggerated, insults EC, of whom, however,you're very well informed about....
I have nothing against SK, I repeat, it seems nice and helpful, but IMO your lack of objectivity is making you ridiculous with this war against the EC .... What are you afraid? In a GC's flashback for the EC? ... Quiet, for a variety of circumstances is unlikely ....
As it is impossible that the story with the beautiful wrestler last long ...
Expect new evils of EC very soon, bye
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:11

Deleted because it printed twice

Last edited by socimar on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:14; edited 1 time in total
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:12

barla wrote:

Have you ever wondered why over the centuries the most famous painters have portrayed naked women instead of wrestlers in bikini? ... mah, I wonder why ...[/quote]

barla,

Some artists portrayed women in bikini, wrestling, going gym, 2000 years before the renaissance painters portrayed your naked women, mah, I wonder why too!!

Chamber of the Ten Maidens" (Sala delle Dieci Ragazze in Italian). Informally called "the bikini girls", the maidens appear in a mosaic artwork which scholars named Coronation of the Winner. The young women perform sports including weight-lifting, discus throwing, running and ball-games. These mosaics are in Piazza Armerina (Enna) Sicily, Italy and date to the first quarter of the 4th century AD.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by barla on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:13

socimar wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Socimar you really don't take SK side, you just outright trash EC in a demeaning way. You call her ugly and trashy and from your posts its clear that you hate her. This is not about EC versus SK until you make it that way. This is about your hatred for EC and the fact that no person has the right to call someone ugly etc. Does she have nice legs, they're okay but she has weird knees. Even though I don't like Stacy I would never refer to her as ugly and put everything about her down. There isn't one part of Eli that you have referred to in any other way than with hatred, her looks, her personality and her work. As a woman I would like to think that you could step away from the superficial. Women have a hard enough time meeting the pressures that the society puts on us to be perfect. Our imperfections our what make us unique and we need to embrace the imperfections.

I take SK side but I don't write about her in this thread because this is the Elisabetta Canalis thread. If you want to know what I write about Stacey, go to the Stacey thread and you'll find out that I think she looks gorgeous.

Perfect: you write about how wonderful SK is in his section, while visiting this and insulting EC? Congratulations! But you do so only with EC or with other ex-gf? And I repeat, the question is always the same: why hate EC?
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:18

barla wrote:Socimar, all the GC's gf (except Celine) have a very turbulent past .... So what? He likes it, so .... What is striking about all of your posts is that in the section of a former girlfriend, ugly, dirty and nasty, you continue to post how great SK (but why not do it in the section devoted to her?) is, while, in a way all exaggerated, insults EC, of whom, however,you're very well informed about....
I have nothing against SK, I repeat, it seems nice and helpful, but IMO your lack of objectivity is making you ridiculous with this war against the EC .... What are you afraid? In a GC's flashback for the EC? ... Quiet, for a variety of circumstances is unlikely ....

I told you that I post Stacey's comments in the Stacey's thread not in the Elisabetta's thread, so why do you denigrate Stacey in Elisabetta's thread?
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by barla on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:22

socimar wrote:
barla wrote:

Have you ever wondered why over the centuries the most famous painters have portrayed naked women instead of wrestlers in bikini? ... mah, I wonder why ...

barla,

Some artists portrayed women in bikini, wrestling, going gym, 2000 years before the renaissance painters portrayed your naked women, mah, I wonder why too!!

Chamber of the Ten Maidens" (Sala delle Dieci Ragazze in Italian). Informally called "the bikini girls", the maidens appear in a mosaic artwork which scholars named Coronation of the Winner. The young women perform sports including weight-lifting, discus throwing, running and ball-games. These mosaics are in Piazza Armerina (Enna) Sicily, Italy and date to the first quarter of the 4th century AD.[/quote]
touche
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:24

still doesn't answer the question why do you have to trash EC every time you post??
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:28

socimar wrote:
barla wrote:Socimar, all the GC's gf (except Celine) have a very turbulent past .... So what? He likes it, so .... What is striking about all of your posts is that in the section of a former girlfriend, ugly, dirty and nasty, you continue to post how great SK (but why not do it in the section devoted to her?) is, while, in a way all exaggerated, insults EC, of whom, however,you're very well informed about....

I told you that I post Stacey's comments in the Stacey's thread not in the Elisabetta's thread, so why do you denigrate Stacey in Elisabetta's thread?

But did not you just noticed? Maybe if you read the post that you made in this section, sense the answer ......
Your gossip is evil, that's what, not only to me, and at the end very annoying .....
You have not perhaps indignant when I posted some videos of SK? even your excessive malice could annoy the long run .....
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:32

barla wrote:
socimar wrote:

Perfect: you write about how wonderful SK is in his section, while visiting this and insulting EC? Congratulations! But you do so only with EC or with other ex-gf? And I repeat, the question is always the same: why hate EC?

I never write about George past girlfriends because I was not following him at that time. I have lived overseas for many years so I started to follow G only when he started acting in the TV show "ER" and couldn't care less who he was dating but when he started dating Elisabetta I was EXTREMELY happy. He lived in Lake Como and I lived in the Lake of Garda and there was talk that he wanted to sell Villa Oleandra and move to Gardone Riviera which would have made him almost my next door neighbor (that did not not happen). I followed Elisabetta thinking that she would be a hit in the US, especially with her class and fashion taste and her connection with Cavalli, Armani, etc. From the minute she arrived it was a disaster after another, too many to list but all of George's friends who thought she could be the "one" slowly didn't want to have anything to do with her. She was pouting all the time, making scenes, etc. I was disappointed and upset and I guess I still am.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:39

In Italy we say: "Those who hate it because they love" and if Socimar was in love with Ely? Everything would be obvious
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:40

barla wrote:
socimar wrote:

But did not you just noticed? Maybe if you read the post that you made in this section, sense the answer ......
Your gossip is evil, that's what, not only to me, and at the end very annoying .....
You have not perhaps indignant when I posted some videos of SK? even your excessive malice could annoy the long run .....

DO IT, PLEASE POST ALL THE VIDEOS YOU WANT ABOUT STACEY BUT IN THE STACEY'S THREAD, NOT HERE. THIS IS THE ELISABETTA'S THREAD AND I CAN EXPRESS MY OPINION (GOOD OR BAD) AS LONG AS IT IS ABOUT HER.

NOW FOR THE ITALIANS WHO GREENLINE YOUR COMMENTS JUST TO UPSET ME, IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT IN ITALY, SO YOU SHOULD ALL BE TIRED AND I SUGGEST YOU GO TO SLEEP. BUIONANOTTE.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:42

OH dumb, if your origins are Italian you know that it's only 10:40 pm!
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:51

Show
Cinema: Canalis the godmother of the seventh Los Angeles Film Italy
Los Angeles, February 4 (Adnkronos) - Elisabetta Canalis will be 'the' godmother 'of the seventh Los Angeles, Italy Film, Fashion and Art Fest which will take' place 19-25 February and will be 'chaired by the director Pupi Avati, with Dario Argento and many other artists of our film expected to show a preview of upcoming productions and some of the most successful films of the current season. A special role for the actress and showgirl Sardinian now Habitue 'in California, which will be' again for the Sanremo Song Festival, before moving to the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, the highlight of the star system, on the eve the night of the Oscars. The 'Countess of cinema', aka Marina Cicogna, will 'altresi', celebrated by his friends in Hollywood (Warren Beatty, Annette Benning, Calvin Klein, Jacqueline Bissett, Anna Strasberg) for the newly appointed Grand Officer of Merit Italian President Giorgio Napolitano on the part of. Among the highlights of the return of the stork in California since 2006 co-chairs Los Angeles special screening Italy, Friday, 'Feb. 24 at the Chinese Theatre for the film'' Investigation of a Citizen ...'' by Elio Petri (1971), which and was awarded the Oscar to producer (best work in a foreign language, Vera Film production) and the documentary'' Navy,'' an Italian legend of Aglioti, together with the homage of the Consul General Giuseppe Perrone, Saturday, Feb. 25, in event organized in honor of the Italian candidates for the Academy Awards, Dante Ferretti and Francesca Lo Schiavo (set designer of'' Hugo'' Scorsese) and Henry Casarora (author of the short film The Moon). The event, promoted and sponsored by the Film Board and the Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Foreign Affairs in collaboration with Cim Group, Eni, Alitalia, Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, Gianluca Mech Spa, the Italian Trade Commission, the Cultural Institute of Los Angeles and the University of Souther California will be 'presented Monday 6 February (21 hours) at The Place in Rome.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by barla on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 22:01

socimar wrote:

Anyone wants to see a real sport racy videos?...sorry, i promise the last one here but I won't denigrate anyone, I prefer criticize cheerfully,,,,,bye socimar, goodnight..

barla

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 22:11

barla wrote:
socimar wrote:

Anyone wants to see a real sport racy videos?...sorry, i promise the last one here but I won't denigrate anyone, I prefer criticize cheerfully,,,,,bye socimar, goodnight..

What is another video of the first lady?
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 22:11

socimar wrote:
barla wrote:
socimar wrote:

DO IT, PLEASE POST ALL THE VIDEOS YOU WANT ABOUT STACEY BUT IN THE STACEY'S THREAD, NOT HERE. THIS IS THE ELISABETTA'S THREAD AND I CAN EXPRESS MY OPINION (GOOD OR BAD) AS LONG AS IT IS ABOUT HER.

NOW FOR THE ITALIANS WHO GREENLINE YOUR COMMENTS JUST TO UPSET ME, IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT IN ITALY, SO YOU SHOULD ALL BE TIRED AND I SUGGEST YOU GO TO SLEEP. BUIONANOTTE.

I'm not italian but I green line comments I agree with.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 22:32

lelacorb wrote:Show
Cinema: Canalis the godmother of the seventh Los Angeles Film Italy
Los Angeles, February 4 (Adnkronos) - Elisabetta Canalis will be 'the' godmother 'of the seventh Los Angeles, Italy Film, Fashion and Art Fest which will take' place 19-25 February and will be 'chaired by the director Pupi Avati, with Dario Argento and many other artists of our film expected to show a preview of upcoming productions and some of the most successful films of the current season. A special role for the actress and showgirl Sardinian now Habitue 'in California, which will be' again for the Sanremo Song Festival, before moving to the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, the highlight of the star system, on the eve the night of the Oscars. The 'Countess of cinema', aka Marina Cicogna, will 'altresi', celebrated by his friends in Hollywood (Warren Beatty, Annette Benning, Calvin Klein, Jacqueline Bissett, Anna Strasberg) for the newly appointed Grand Officer of Merit Italian President Giorgio Napolitano on the part of. Among the highlights of the return of the stork in California since 2006 co-chairs Los Angeles special screening Italy, Friday, 'Feb. 24 at the Chinese Theatre for the film'' Investigation of a Citizen ...'' by Elio Petri (1971), which and was awarded the Oscar to producer (best work in a foreign language, Vera Film production) and the documentary'' Navy,'' an Italian legend of Aglioti, together with the homage of the Consul General Giuseppe Perrone, Saturday, Feb. 25, in event organized in honor of the Italian candidates for the Academy Awards, Dante Ferretti and Francesca Lo Schiavo (set designer of'' Hugo'' Scorsese) and Henry Casarora (author of the short film The Moon). The event, promoted and sponsored by the Film Board and the Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Foreign Affairs in collaboration with Cim Group, Eni, Alitalia, Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, Gianluca Mech Spa, the Italian Trade Commission, the Cultural Institute of Los Angeles and the University of Souther California will be 'presented Monday 6 February (21 hours) at The Place in Rome.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lela,
yes, Elisabetta had twitted that she was selected to be the "madrina" about a week ago, she was very happy. This Festival, LOS ANGELES ITALIA they have it every year and is in connection with the CAPRI-HOLLYWOOD twin city (gemellaggio). The article above does not mention Peppino di Capri who should be there and probably even Sophia Loren who lives in Los Angeles (when she is not in Switzerland):

Production designer Dante Ferretti and set decorator Francesca Lo Schiavo, recipients of two Academy Awards, and nominated this year in the category Art Direction for Martin Scorsese’s “Hugo”, will receive the L.A. ITALIA – Excellence Award 2012 during the 7° L.A. Italia Film, Fashion and Art Fest to be held at the Hollywood Chinese Theatre from February 19th to 25th.

The event, chaired this year by Italian filmmaker Pupi Avati, and taking place on the eve of the Oscar’s Night (scheduled on Sunday 26th at the neighboring Kodak Theatre) features the screening of The Aviator by Martin Scorsese and Sweeney Todd by Tim Burton (for which Ferretti and Lo Schiavo have already won the Oscars) as well as the documentary “Dante Ferretti: Production Designer” presented at the Venice Film Festival in 2011.

Promoted by the Istituto Capri nel Mondo in association with Cim Group and the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, with the support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, L.A. Italia 2012 will be organized thanks to the support of the Cinema Department of the Italian Ministry of Culture, Eni, Alitalia, Cinecittà Studios in association with the Italian Consulate, the Italian Trade Commission, the Italian Institute of Culture in Los Angeles and Cinecittà Luce.

Besides the tribute to the above mentioned golden couple of Italian cinema, Los Angeles, Italia 2012, will also feature a tribute to Sergio Corbucci (on the eve of the release of the highly anticipated movie by Quentin Tarantino inspired to “Django” one of the cult-movies of the Roman director), as well as a selection of first and second movies of young Italian filmmakers.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 23:46

OK, enough is enough! Can we S T O P now????
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Sun 05 Feb 2012, 00:03

Here Here Melbert! cheers

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Sun 05 Feb 2012, 00:36

Yeah we should stay on track this is a what Eli did next thread! If anyone has problems with anyone else please take it too PM's.
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun 05 Feb 2012, 00:49

Not trying to beat a dead horse, but I think the point that was trying to be made with the nude photo of EC is not the nudity, but because EC had no problem that her character is a nun. For me, that is wrong to insult a religion. And, what's worse, she never apologized for it and wears a cross, though not always.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Sun 05 Feb 2012, 00:57

One could say it is a lack of shame or dignity with a topless nun movie character. I read it as unaware again of the negative consequences of one's actions, essentially not thinking it through. You could say lack of common sense. My guess is immaturity, and maybe just values. The values that it is "no big deal." I still to this day do not think she thought it was wrong, or at a minimum in poor taste. Maybe thinking it was humorous even, who knows? The new dude has a tattoo with a Santa Claus being crucified. At her core she is rebellious, probably still is. Rebelling from what I don't know? Maybe just wanting to be so darn independent in life. Just guesses, who knows?

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sun 05 Feb 2012, 01:05

lelacorb wrote:In Italy we say: "Those who hate it because they love" and if Socimar was in love with Ely? Everything would be obvious

Lela,
are you nuts??
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: