George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment

+3
Casey
cindigirl
laetval
7 posters

Go down

George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment Empty George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment

Post by laetval Tue 02 Aug 2011, 19:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Two stars incurred in Eastern Africa

The actor George Clooney and model Tasha de Vasconcelos will be honored at the Venice Film Festival in September. They will receive awards for their humanitarian commitment.

Tasha de Vasconcelos, humanitarian ambassador of the European Union, and George Clooney, Messenger of Peace for the United Nations, could join in order to mobilize international support for East Africa. The supermodel, who just signed a two-year contract with a cosmetics firm will turn American and a spot in Venice, in September, a European brand, will cross the actor in the city of the Doges: they will receive both a Kennedy Human Rights Award, in conjunction with the Mostra. Also, Tasha de Vasconcelos could appear at the G20 in Cannes in early November, and will speak at Davos in 2012 to describe its efforts in Malawi in the maternity built by its founding Amor that supports the Express, HIV-positive mothers can give birth while limiting the risks of transmitting the virus to their child. The hotel, which celebrated its thousandth birth in June, needs about 100,000 euros. Finally, the book by Tasha de Vasconcelos, beauty as a weapon (Michel Lafon), should soon be translated into English.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment Empty Re: George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 21:11

Hmmmm... George's next model?

Back to top Go down

George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment Empty Re: George will honored at the VFF for humanitarian commitment

Post by cindigirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 21:14

I read about her - she's in her 40's and has a man in her life. Sad
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 21:16

Well, she is pretty and seems to care about humanitarian issues. Just what George needs! Too bad she's taken! Now, come on George get on the right page and find a girl that fits you this time! Thumbs up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Tue 02 Aug 2011, 22:34

LOL. Why do we just assume that just because he's going to standing next to a woman, that she's automatically a prospect for him?

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 22:35

Cinderella wrote:Well, she is pretty and seems to care about humanitarian issues. Just what George needs! Too bad she's taken! Now, come on George get on the right page and find a girl that fits you this time! Thumbs up!

We can only hope that he might find one that fits well this time. It would be good for him to find someone perfect for him to have in his life for good.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 03 Aug 2011, 00:08

yep
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 01:11

I am proud of him to have the honor and the lady is beautiful even though she is taken. hey, maybe she isn't happily married....
I know I am reaching....

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 03 Aug 2011, 03:25

I think we're all proud of him for this honor.

Haven't seen her yet, but I wish he could find a "nice" American girl.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 03:32

She resembles Krista Allen. I knew she had Portuguese heritage because of her surname, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 03:35

pattygirl wrote:I think we're all proud of him for this honor.

Haven't seen her yet, but I wish he could find a "nice" American girl.

American?? Why not foreign?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 03:51

Good point Casey!

I did not find anything that she is dating anyone recently, but I read somewhere that she never admits who's she is dating. Apparently, She dated the Prince Albert (Argh!).

Anyway...George being George...You know?! Can I put some fuel on this? Do you think this is the reason he denied quickly he was not going to bring any new girl to VF? He went to Paris...I don't know, George ... I don't know...

Last edited by LouisLane on Wed 03 Aug 2011, 03:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 03 Aug 2011, 06:57

Tasha de Vasconcelos (born 1966 in Beira ) is a Mozambiquan - Canadian model, occasional actress and humanitarian.She is a noted humanitarian, [ 1 ] working for the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund in South Africa, as a Goodwill Volunteer for UNICEF in Bolivia and Algeria and with UNAIDS in Mozambique as Special Campaigner for Children. [ 2 ] In 2003 she played Countess Alexandra, an exotic woman in Johnny English . Why is not the woman for Gee?

Tasha de Vasconcelos, the sexy model who gets into trouble the English Court
Tasha de Vasconcelos is a model from shriek. Already flame Albert of Monaco, has now published his autobiography in England. Chock full of juicy details about his past at Buckingham Palace, including the proposals of Prince Charles risqué. And not only ...
Embarrassing revelations - A shadow lies on preparations for the "wedding of the century" between William and Kate Middleton of England. To provoke is the autobiography of Tasha de Vasconcelos, a model from shriek (former girlfriend years ago with Albert of Monaco) and his revelations are embarrassing (yet again) all the English Court. Queen Elizabeth did not seem at all pleased, so much so that he tried in every way to stop the publication of the book, already best sellers in and around London. And then we see what it contains so spicy Beauty as a Weapon (The beauty is a weapon) of the beautiful Tasha.
Tasha, a model to scream that shakes England
IndietroApriApriApriApriApriAvanti
PROPOSALS OSE '- We are in the summer of 1999: Charles is attending a polo match, by the heir to the throne's favorite sport. Tasha is present. It looks like an angel, so much beautiful and fascinating. Charles is doing everything to have it present. It succeeds immediately. The first proposal of the heir to the throne? "She is superb: it would be willing to pull in private ... just for me?".
MEETINGS - At the first offer, Tasha, who is now 44 years, said no. Also because there was very close to Camilla Parker Bowles, that Charles would marry five years later. Yet, the heir to the throne did not give up and began to bombard the message model. As long as she accepted the meetings ...
AT THE PALACE - Tasha writes that were several meetings at the Palace with Charles. And not just with him. For example, the model writes in his autobiography, even Prince Andrew did not hesitate and ask if it was a virgin in public ... I mean, there are many who think that all these revelations might disturb the preparations for the wedding of William and Kate.
"TASHAGATE" - What the British tabloids have already dubbed as Tashagate, therefore, once again shakes Buckingham Palace. And already the bookies are betting on what other revelations will make the de Vasconcelos here at the wedding. While a recent survey reveals that the subjects of Elizabeth voted Camilla Parker Bowles as the royal bride worst in history. Middleton will be enough to revive the fortunes of the crown?
Updated January 21, 2011

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 12:44

she kisses and tells and date powerful man? she might be more dangerous then Eli... lol! Love3

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 03 Aug 2011, 13:07

But more importantly, his humanitarian efforts have been noted and awarded. I'm proud!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 17:25

I'm very proud of George, too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 17:36

me too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down