George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor

5 posters

Go down

Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor Empty Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor

Post by Admin Mon 29 Jun 2020, 16:18

Random article from the Australian media.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor

By
 Camille Heimbrod
 -
June 29, 2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amal Clooney, allegedly, placed her husband, George Clooney, on house arrest last year.

According to OK! magazine, Amal Clooney also banned George from going out of their house because she needs him to take care of their twins. The human rights activist, allegedly, wants to put an end to George’s bachelor days because he’s already a married man. However, no concrete pieces of evidence can confirm that these hearsays are correct as of this writing.

Does George Clooney take care of his twins, not Amal Clooney?

But the source insisted that the Ocean’s Eleven actor was grounded last year. Whenever he’s at home, George is, allegedly, tasked with feeding, bathing, and reading to their twins, Alexander and Ella.
When Amal is home, she and her husband, allegedly, talk about current events. And they also watch the news together.
“Amal’s interests are serious business. George is an activist, but he wouldn’t mind watching sports or an action flick once in a while,” the unnamed source said, as per OK! magazine.

George Clooney allegedly misses his bachelor days

The insider claimed that George’s current life is a far cry from his bachelor days. Years ago, the actor always hung out with his friends in Cabo. While there, they invite beautiful women and drink tequila until the wee hours of the morning.
“The boys would often take last-minute trips to his Lake Como villa and make pizzas before going out on a long motorcycle ride. Every now and then, he feels a little stir-crazy,” the source said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney gushes over Amal Clooney

Almost a year has passed, and there hasn’t been any indication that George was ever on house arrest. He and Amal Clooney have been busy with their respective careers throughout the past couple of months.

George has never complained about the kind of life that he’s living. And he hasn’t spoken negatively about having to take care of his twins. The actor previously said that he has a good life.
“I have a beautiful wife and two beautiful kids, and I get to work on things I want to work on. And I have to say, most people don’t get to do that. I’m well aware of it. We live our lives. We don’t hide in corners,” he told The Hollywood Reporter’s Awards Chatter podcast.

Divorce rumors

George has also debunked the rumors that he and Amal are on the brink of divorce. The actor admitted that they couldn’t stand being away from each other.
“Our only adjustments are figuring out our schedules. Our deal is that we can’t be more than a week apart. So far that’s worked out pretty well,” he said.
George and Amal Clooney tied the knot in 2014.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor Empty Re: Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor

Post by party animal - not! Mon 29 Jun 2020, 17:57

Haha! Maybe the children tied him up!

Micky spews out a lot of dubious 'borrowed' stories because it turns out that it's just a website

that's based around speculative investment eg gambling, bitcoin, and cryptocurrencies with

the odd bit of nonsense to draw people in......

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor Empty Re: Amal Clooney puts George Clooney on house arrest with their twins: rumor

Post by LizzyNY Mon 29 Jun 2020, 19:47

PAN - Very Happy  How on earth do you know all this stuff? I've never heard of "mickey" before, and I can promise you I'm waaaaaaaaay too lazy to look them up. Thank you for doing all the grunt work for us! Give Flowers
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Mon 29 Jun 2020, 23:42

Razz

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by starlove Tue 30 Jun 2020, 01:12

Who cares! Repeat Repeat Repeat... We are perfect perfect PERFECT====> fake., all the news from their house is too perfect made like disney it is so boring.
Either they are phoney couple or really stupid to think We are!
At this point of what is going on this world and all the changes I think it is crime to be fake, with this and the english house interview yesterday it is over dose of fake and middleage PR. For the Last ten years the same tune... And you would think with their money  george's money they can get creative Lol.

starlove
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Tue 30 Jun 2020, 16:54

Starlove... Razz

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Tue 30 Jun 2020, 21:29

Thanks PAN I found it!!!

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down