George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet

+14
Atalante
isogotit
LizzyNY
Way2Old4Dis
melbert
Cece42
LornaDoone
Carla97
Mazy
party animal - not!
Sevens
Maggy
annemarie
Nicky80
18 posters

Go down

EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet Empty EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 May 2014, 16:28

Ok first I thought that is rubbish but than I remembered that the other day some exercise equipment was sent to him and now the rumor looks in a different light HAHAHAHA...But yoga????  Shocked 

EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet

Amal Alamuddin has some strict diet plans in order for fiancé George Clooney, leading up to their nuptials later this year.
“Amal thinks he’s been looking a bit chubby lately, and she’s determined to have George looking handsomer than ever when he walks down the aisle,” an insider close to the couple tells the new issue of Life & Style.
Besides banning booze, Amal’s also urging George to replace fatty meats and pasta with fish and veggies — but that may be easier said than done since George is a co-founder of Casamigos Tequila.
“George is a longtime vodka and tequila drinker, and he loves a good steak and a big plate of fettuccine,” the insider tells the mag. And while he may not swear off all his favorite foods, he has started hitting the gym regularly, playing basketball with pals and doing yoga to get trim. “George,” says the insider, “will do almost anything to make Amal happy.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet

Post by annemarie Thu 15 May 2014, 16:35

George has gyms in all of his homes. He has said himself he works out.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, Puts Him on a Wedding Diet

Post by Maggy Thu 15 May 2014, 16:39

"will do almost anything to make Amal happy"

Well, here's an idea, please tell him to go sunbathing in short shorts only  cheers 
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 15 May 2014, 16:42

George does look a bit chubby lately, he looks very slim in MM, which was shot last year.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 15 May 2014, 17:09

Yep. Let me just say that when I last saw him in the London hotel for MM he was as thin as a rake. The old ten pound rule applies here.

Known to work out every day(but gets bored). Don't really buy the story, same group as In Touch, putting two and two together and making five - and a few column inches...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 15 May 2014, 17:13

party animal - not! wrote:
Yep. Let me just say that when I last saw him in the London hotel for MM he was as thin as a rake. The old ten pound rule applies here.

Known to work out every day(but gets bored). Don't really buy the story, same group as In Touch, putting two and two together and making five - and a few column inches...........  

Right
One of the interviewers asked him if he was sick because he was so thin and he hates working out on machines.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 15 May 2014, 18:28

So,no restaurant pics then anymore prior the wedding
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 15 May 2014, 18:44

this article is *cough* bull *cough* shit *cough*

I've seen George in person - he don't need no diet.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Thu 15 May 2014, 19:04

I hope this isn't true, it makes her sound to bossy, I think he looks just fine.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 15 May 2014, 19:39

Gossip Cop weighed in!  hahahahaha  I made a funny - weighed in - get it???

CLAIM: George Clooney Put On “Wedding Diet,” Fiancée Thinks He Looks “Chubby”

Truth rating: 0

Amal Alamuddin George Clooney Life & Style

2:13 pm, May 15th, 2014

(Getty Images)

“George’s Fiancée Puts Him On A Wedding Diet!” reads the headline of a Life & Style story that claims Amal Alamuddin wants George Clooney to lose weight before their nuptials.

“Amal thinks he’s been looking a bit chubby lately, and she’s determined to have George looking handsomer than ever when he walks down the aisle,” a so-called insider tells the tabloid.

According to Life & Style, Alamuddin is “banning booze” and “urging George to replace fatty meats and pasta with fish and veggies.”

Uh, huh.

The magazine’s “source” goes on to say that while Clooney will “never swear off drinking, he’s modified his diet and has started going to the gym regularly.”

Are we seriously supposed to believe that the former “Sexiest Man Alive,” who happens to be in good shape, is being told to lose weight by his new fiancée?

Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with mutual of ours and Clooney and was told the diet report is “bullsh*t.”

Last week the tabloid falsely claimed Clooney was having a $2 million wedding.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 15 May 2014, 19:48

Oh, good Lord, are we really supposed to believe that George is such a chump-in-love that he needs to be told how much and what to eat?

I'm done with this stuff until I see wedding pictures.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 15 May 2014, 19:53

Very Happy If this were true, I'd say she was trying to get dumped - a diet and no booze? Sounds like Stacy all over again, and we know how that ended.

We know that he watches his diet and works out (he's got a gym in his house, for pete's sake) so this is just silly!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Thu 15 May 2014, 20:10

Well if this article is true, he's 53. It is called mid-age spread. He may take off a few pounds but it will come back eventually.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 15 May 2014, 21:33

Was just thinking - When I saw him here he looked really thin. If he's putting on weight it might not be a bad thing.(It might not hurt if she put on a couple of pounds, either. IMO, she's too thin.)

If he's out of shape, I'm thinking he might not be able to work out as strenuously as he used to due to back and knee problems. As Isgotit said, he is mddle aged and he has given his body a beating in the past, what with accidents and all.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 16 May 2014, 00:35

He should keep his braincells in condition !  Laughing 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Fri 16 May 2014, 00:56

WOW I thought if you truly loved someone and wanted to spend the rest of your life with that person you accepted them for who they are. I'm sure she knew that he liked to drink before she said yes, and as far as his weight is concerned (he looks just fine to me) she is the one who should worry about weight. I hope he doesn't turn into a henpecked husband. If this is true, shame on her.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 16 May 2014, 01:59

No Cece, shame on HIM!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Fri 16 May 2014, 02:02

Yes Melbert, you are right!!!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 16 May 2014, 04:09

melbert wrote:Gossip Cop weighed in!  hahahahaha  I made a funny - weighed in - get it???

CLAIM: George Clooney Put On “Wedding Diet,” Fiancée Thinks He Looks “Chubby”

Truth rating: 0

Amal Alamuddin George Clooney Life & Style

2:13 pm, May 15th, 2014

(Getty Images)

“George’s Fiancée Puts Him On A Wedding Diet!” reads the headline of a Life & Style story that claims Amal Alamuddin wants George Clooney to lose weight before their nuptials.

“Amal thinks he’s been looking a bit chubby lately, and she’s determined to have George looking handsomer than ever when he walks down the aisle,” a so-called insider tells the tabloid.

According to Life & Style, Alamuddin is “banning booze” and “urging George to replace fatty meats and pasta with fish and veggies.”

Uh, huh.

The magazine’s “source” goes on to say that while Clooney will “never swear off drinking, he’s modified his diet and has started going to the gym regularly.”

Are we seriously supposed to believe that the former “Sexiest Man Alive,” who happens to be in good shape, is being told to lose weight by his new fiancée?

Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with mutual of ours and Clooney and was told the diet report is “bullsh*t.”

Last week the tabloid falsely claimed Clooney was having a $2 million wedding.

Hmm, wonder if I'm the "source" cause I called bullshit before this was posted. brahahahahaha!!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 16 May 2014, 04:36

I KNEW it Lorna, I KNEW it!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Fri 16 May 2014, 07:29

She will be the boss of this family. I feel sorry for George, it already has started and I just cannot see george being bossed by her and he is letting her do whatever she wants. Is he that brain washed already. I pray he will think again before this wedding day I see who will rule him and he is doing all the giving, the home in London, the engagement ring, everything for her but what about George, what is she doing for him. will not go there, but I see it coming. just be aware george, what u are getting into. I think it is too late for him now. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 16 May 2014, 13:18

She better not be trying to change or control George. George get a grip. LOL
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Fri 16 May 2014, 14:51

I think this BS rumor stems from the pics of the exercise equipment being delivered to his home. No way there is a bit of truth to it.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 16 May 2014, 15:06

bullshit invented!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 16 May 2014, 19:55

This is ridiculous, George doesn't even like exercising machines, he would rather run, or do other sports. I'm guessing the machine is for AA for when she is there not wanting to exercise in public.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 16 May 2014, 20:11

Yes he does Mazy. He uses his rowing maching, etc. He would rather run outdoors, but due to the invasion of privacy, he is confined to his house equipment.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 17 May 2014, 15:07

Well you'd know Melbert Lol
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down